Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 27221 times)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #200 on: November 29, 2011, 07:22:48 AM »
 "GH101" is essentially the bitch #1 in GH15's harem. That is, he gets special cock-sucking priviledges for being so loyal like a bitch who loves her master. I have been saying this for 6 years: this guy is a worthless troll having some good laughs by taking advantage of the stupidity of many Getbiggers sitting behind his computer with a copy of "the Steroid Bible" and/or "Anabolic Review Guide".

SUCKMYMUSCLE

you can't honestly be this stupid

dustin

« Reply #201 on: November 29, 2011, 07:31:04 AM »
you can't honestly be this stupid

Don't worry about SSM. He is that stupid, and a troll.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #202 on: November 29, 2011, 07:44:13 AM »
if you guys don't start getting along I'm gonna stop posting here.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: pm q answerd
« Reply #203 on: November 29, 2011, 08:42:26 AM »
I can only do it in the steroid section . back in the say none of us would even mention a sources name. GH15 is the main guy who does it. no offense. I will tell you this one of those top guys who always talks about is now on a government watch list. so everybody careful. I wont say who. but it is because of people mentioning their names on a huge forum that has thousands of members. you guys dont think out of thousands of members nobody is involved with LE. I think one of these top sources GH15 talks about is going to be his downfall. I know this is 110% fact. I would get more specific but I have told those who I know who use him and some of you guys I still have to PM. but some of you have to be careful I will PM the guys I know who uses im some of you guys already know because I Pmed you. this stretches from usa to china as well big investigation. stop naming these top sources. we should focus on getting rid of the shitty sources not putting heat on the good ones.

why are you trying to sound like you have any idea abotu anything? your fella from india is in much higher risk,,yes euroman ,, dont go base on rumors,, the fella you are talking about has PEOPLE IN THE FUCKING GOVERMENT ,, you always think i make up balonie ,, you think i make up about washington dc americana and homeland,, when you are big you got fellas INSIDE the goverment,, when you are rich enough YOU ARE THE FUCKIN GOVERMENT,,

DOTN YOU FOOL UNDERSTAND THAT JASON UTLER WOULD BE IN PRISON RIGHT NOW....RON COLMAN WOULD BE IN PRISON RIGHT NOW,, WOLFE WOULD BE IN PRISON RIGHT NOW ,, ALL PROFESIONALS WOULD BE IN PRISON RIGHT NOW....IF! THERE WAS RISK IN WHAT THEY DO TO SOCIETY AROUND THEM,,,THERE IS NONE!

WHEN YOU DO 30-40 IU GH EVERY SINNGLE DAY AND INJECT SO MUCH AAS INTO YOUR ASSHOLE,, AND WALK THE STREET FINE ,, FLY ,, HAVE RESPECT AND ASK TO TAKE PICTURE WITH POLICE DEPARTMENTS AROUND AMERICANA AD AROUND WORLD... YOU ARE FINE AND DANDY,, DO YOU SEE TONY FREEMAN GET ARREST ON AMERICANA LAND LIKE HE HAD IN SWEDEN? YOU THINK THE AMERICANA GOVERMENT IS STUPID? THEY KNOW WHO RUIN SOCIETY AND WHO ADDS TO IT ,, THEY KNOW THAT THE FOOTBALL AND BASBALL ARE ALL HORMONES,, THEY KNOW THAT IT NEEDS TO GET THERE FROM SOMEWHERE....THEY KNOW THEY LIKE IT AND WANT IT TO CONTINUE ,, THEY KNOW IT IS AMERICANA SPORT THAT EVERY AMERICANO LIKE TO WATCH AND WANT TO KEEP ON WATCHING IN HIGHEST LEVEL OF PERFORMANCE,, SO THEY LET THE STRONG SURVIVE!   

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #204 on: November 29, 2011, 08:58:44 AM »
we should focus on getting rid of the shitty sources

bigchef and big a won't be happy  :D

whitewidow

« Reply #205 on: November 30, 2011, 03:28:07 AM »
why are you trying to sound like you have any idea abotu anything? your fella from india is in much higher risk,,yes euroman ,, dont go base on rumors,, the fella you are talking about has PEOPLE IN THE FUCKING GOVERMENT ,, you always think i make up balonie ,, you think i make up about washington dc americana and homeland,, when you are big you got fellas INSIDE the goverment,, when you are rich enough YOU ARE THE FUCKIN GOVERMENT,,

DOTN YOU FOOL UNDERSTAND THAT JASON UTLER WOULD BE IN PRISON RIGHT NOW....RON COLMAN WOULD BE IN PRISON RIGHT NOW,, WOLFE WOULD BE IN PRISON RIGHT NOW ,, ALL PROFESIONALS WOULD BE IN PRISON RIGHT NOW....IF! THERE WAS RISK IN WHAT THEY DO TO SOCIETY AROUND THEM,,,THERE IS NONE!

WHEN YOU DO 30-40 IU GH EVERY SINNGLE DAY AND INJECT SO MUCH AAS INTO YOUR ASSHOLE,, AND WALK THE STREET FINE ,, FLY ,, HAVE RESPECT AND ASK TO TAKE PICTURE WITH POLICE DEPARTMENTS AROUND AMERICANA AD AROUND WORLD... YOU ARE FINE AND DANDY,, DO YOU SEE TONY FREEMAN GET ARREST ON AMERICANA LAND LIKE HE HAD IN SWEDEN? YOU THINK THE AMERICANA GOVERMENT IS STUPID? THEY KNOW WHO RUIN SOCIETY AND WHO ADDS TO IT ,, THEY KNOW THAT THE FOOTBALL AND BASBALL ARE ALL HORMONES,, THEY KNOW THAT IT NEEDS TO GET THERE FROM SOMEWHERE....THEY KNOW THEY LIKE IT AND WANT IT TO CONTINUE ,, THEY KNOW IT IS AMERICANA SPORT THAT EVERY AMERICANO LIKE TO WATCH AND WANT TO KEEP ON WATCHING IN HIGHEST LEVEL OF PERFORMANCE,, SO THEY LET THE STRONG SURVIVE!   

gh15 approved

WE ARE NOT PROS! THAT IS THEIR JOB BODYBUILDING.AND YOU NEVER KNOW WHO THE GOVERNMENT IS WATCHING PROS TEND TO GET AWAY WITH SHIT EXCEPT VICTOR M OF COURSE THE POLICE KNOW THEY ARE USING STEROIDS BUT THEY LIKE TO MESS WITH NON PROS INSTEAD OF PROS! CASES WOULD HOLD UP BETTER AGAINST NON PROS THAN PROS. See AGAIN YOU go naming another big source. It never used to be like this sources names were always kept off the board even in the steroid section  I have 110% confirmation that one of those guys you named is on a government watch list. Its not because I have those washington DC hookups you have! its because western union told me. its actually one of the guys you named hookups in china. but if he is on the government watch list I gaurantee so is the source you named. anybody sending 20-30K frequently to the same person in china raises red flags ! who sends that much money to china that often? and he has other clients too, so think about how many huge western unions this china guy picks up enough to put him on a government watch list.

and one thing is if you send 20K to china most people use there real name due to the fact if something happens to that source and he has not picked up your money yet- you can still go pick it up and not be out 20K! If you use a alias your screwed out of 20K. this guy in china should of been using other collectors and also been using test questions but wasn't to my knowledge. Gh15 you name these sources and these kids go crazy and spend every penny with some of them. its not your fault but just keep their names off a open board like getbig. it dosn't help the situation. the situation would happen anyway but just having the names in the open makes it worse. if you want to know exactly what happened PM ME. none of them are in trouble. but I know for a fact one is skating on thin ice as western union told me he was on a government watch list at least his china supplier is. and I would assume he is as well.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #206 on: November 30, 2011, 03:37:33 AM »
WE ARE NOT PROS! THAT IS THEIR JOB BODYBUILDING.AND YOU NEVER KNOW WHO THE GOVERNMENT IS WATCHING PROS TEND TO GET AWAY WITH SHIT EXCEPT VICTOR M OF COURSE THE POLICE KNOW THEY ARE USING STEROIDS BUT THEY LIKE TO MESS WITH NON PROS INSTEAD OF PROS! CASES WOULD HOLD UP BETTER AGAINST NON PROS THAN PROS. See AGAIN YOU go naming another big source. It never used to be like this sources names were always kept off the board even in the steroid section  I have 110% confirmation that one of those guys you named is on a government watch list. Its not because I have those washington DC hookups you have! its because western union told me. its actually one of the guys you named hookups in china. but if he is on the government watch list I gaurantee so is the source you named. anybody sending 20-30K frequently to the same person in china raises red flags ! who sends that much money to china that often? and he has other clients too, so think about how many huge western unions this china guy picks up enough to put him on a government watch list.

and one thing is if you send 20K to china most people use there real name due to the fact if something happens to that source and he has not picked up your money yet- you can still go pick it up and not be out 20K! If you use a alias your screwed out of 20K. this guy in china should of been using other collectors and also been using test questions but wasn't to my knowledge. Gh15 you name these sources and these kids go crazy and spend every penny with some of them. its not your fault but just keep their names off a open board like getbig. it dosn't help the situation. the situation would happen anyway but just having the names in the open makes it worse. if you want to know exactly what happened PM ME. none of them are in trouble. but I know for a fact one is skating on thin ice as western union told me he was on a government watch list at least his china supplier is. and I would assume he is as well.

you talk 2006,, this is 2011,, im aware exactly about goverment lists,, he is not on them,, his contacts in china are not on them ,, tons of profesional buy from him ,, we have tons of profesional on this boarding,, the all npc and ifbb buy from him ,, you cant operate such thing with legit ,, and everything is legit unless you are IN THE GOVERMENT,, there is legit products every time for many many years,,he is practicly th ereason bodybuild exist ,, every product is legit he is protected by powers much higher than you know

if you think that profesionals are not here,, and nto on other boardings then you are nuts,, all the sponsors and profesionals are on boardings,, where do you think sponsor get hgh supply for athlete,, DOCTORS? LLOL they get it from where everyone get it in the so much dose they need,, profesionals are  just like bodybuild who are not profesional ,, ONLY DIFF ? ,, THEY HAVE MONEY TO SPEND!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #207 on: November 30, 2011, 04:28:24 AM »
you talk 2006,, this is 2011,, im aware exactly about goverment lists,, he is not on them,, his contacts in china are not on them ,, tons of profesional buy from him ,, we have tons of profesional on this boarding,, the all npc and ifbb buy from him ,, you cant operate such thing with legit ,, and everything is legit unless you are IN THE GOVERMENT,, there is legit products every time for many many years,,he is practicly th ereason bodybuild exist ,, every product is legit he is protected by powers much higher than you know

if you think that profesionals are not here,, and nto on other boardings then you are nuts,, all the sponsors and profesionals are on boardings,, where do you think sponsor get hgh supply for athlete,, DOCTORS? LLOL they get it from where everyone get it in the so much dose they need,, profesionals are  just like bodybuild who are not profesional ,, ONLY DIFF ? ,, THEY HAVE MONEY TO SPEND!

gh15 approved

The order was placed a few days ago.Before I emailed the MTCN# I checked it on-line to make sure it was ready for pick-up and it said money on hold need more info from sender then it had the western union number to call, so I called and they told me this reciever in china was on a government watch list this was 2011 black friday. they put a hold on the funds. thats all I will say on this forum. if you want the whole story you can PM me.I got the hold lifted but I was notified that the reciever who was in china was on a government watch list. USA watch list/china watch list, I do not know I didn't ask! the guy in china who he had me western union is his china connect. so if his china connect is on a government watch list I am sure the guy in the usa is on the list as well as I am 200% sure he has sent him huge western unions. this was a few days ago. not years ago.Bottom line keep top sources name off this board. go post them somewhere else I doubt these sources want there name posted on this forum It is not an open source board. its not your fault the guys name was on a government watch list but lets not make the situation worse and keep saying his name and making threads about these  fall of fame sources there are alot of people on this board that are probably LE this is a huge board with no security moderator like a open source board has.lets talk about the shitty sources not the good ones.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #208 on: November 30, 2011, 10:38:44 AM »
Somebody wanna PM a brother some links ? :D

strango sandra and nordic please

I had Nordics site but when i log on it says the site is down, anybody else get that ?

and before everyone jumps all over me..you REALLY think law enforcement doesn't already know about every single site already...don't be naive guys

dustin

« Reply #209 on: November 30, 2011, 10:43:40 AM »
and before everyone jumps all over me..you REALLY think law enforcement doesn't already know about every single site already...don't be naive guys

Exactly. We're just fish in a barrel. They aren't stupid at all. We're just lucky that they let us fishies swim around without any trouble.

Make too big of a splash and they might not be so courteous after that. :-X

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #210 on: November 30, 2011, 10:59:49 AM »
law enforcement just doesn't want to be disrespected, they don't like arrogance, don't be retarded and they wont fuck with you

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: November 30, 2011, 11:08:12 AM »
BUMP....fuckers  :'(

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #212 on: November 30, 2011, 11:08:49 AM »
they are private any ways, my friend.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #213 on: November 30, 2011, 11:09:41 AM »

Thats what I think.if someone kept it to small amounts they are fine.

.....but drop $10gs or more and see if you get a knock on the door!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: November 30, 2011, 11:13:10 AM »

Thats what I think.if someone kept it to small amounts they are fine.

.....but drop $10gs or more and see if you get a knock on the door!

The only thing that sucks for me is that Sky Harbor airport in Phoenix is the testing site for all new security measures that will be put into other airports in the future

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #215 on: November 30, 2011, 11:20:59 AM »
The only thing that sucks for me is that Sky Harbor airport in Phoenix is the testing site for all new security measures that will be put into other airports in the future

Good old JFK and Laguardia ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: November 30, 2011, 11:39:54 AM »

Good old JFK and Laguardia ;D

Hell yeah....you can walk in there with an RPG on your shoulder, they would weigh it and charge you   HA

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #217 on: November 30, 2011, 02:42:26 PM »
You do not go on the watch list because of what you buy, you go on if they suspect fraud/laundering and if they suspect the funding of terrorism. This happens allot with Western Union, some guys been blocked by Western (On the watch list) just because their name was Mohammed.
The Goverments don't  give a shit about your gear you buy for you or sources off shore. They only  interested in big sellers who refuse to pay their "taxes" and thats who the feds/police get. If they could justify it they would legalise the lot tommorrow and sell it with duty on top, their would be no money problems for any Gov then. Lets get something straight, half the worlds high on something or over, they know it, THEY are doing it them selves. The biggest sinners run the Govs all over the  world.
If 20k goes over to China every day for roids and who ever sends it pays his way, sweet fuck all happens. Imagine the USA without roids ha! All your sporting superstars would all look like girls and the whole world going to start watching another countrys channels whos Gov let it go on. Hmm that gives me an idea, a Russian version of 2 and Half Men.... ha

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #218 on: November 30, 2011, 02:47:31 PM »
You do not go on the watch list because of what you buy, you go on if they suspect fraud/laundering and if they suspect the funding of terrorism. This happens allot with Western Union, some guys been blocked by Western (On the watch list) just because their name was Mohammed.
The Goverments don't  give a shit about your gear you buy for you or sources off shore. They only  interested in big sellers who refuse to pay their "taxes" and thats who the feds/police get. If they could justify it they would legalise the lot tommorrow and sell it with duty on top, their would be no money problems for any Gov then. Lets get something straight, half the worlds high on something or over, they know it, THEY are doing it them selves. The biggest sinners run the Govs all over the  world.
If 20k goes over to China every day for roids and who ever sends it pays his way, sweet fuck all happens. Imagine the USA without roids ha! All your sporting superstars would all look like girls and the whole world going to start watching another countrys channels whos Gov let it go on. Hmm that gives me an idea, a Russian version of 2 and Half Men.... ha

good post

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #219 on: December 01, 2011, 12:12:52 AM »

send to pm curent pictures ,, competition pictures ,, send your  hormone regiment with exact cycles to pm ,, send everything else include diet and brand name of the generic gh or pharm gh ,, also  500 dolaros contribution to   abondoned abused dogs the way i see fit ,,

gh15 approved

Reply sent.

whitewidow

« Reply #220 on: December 01, 2011, 02:51:59 AM »
well the guy who he has you western union is on a watch list due to all the western unions he collects in large amounts. think about it who sends some guy in china multiple western unions of anywhere from 5-20K almost everyday?nobody. when they sai he is on a watch list they are watching the transactions. in the end the bottom buyers are not going to get in trouble but they will take a look at the guys sending 20-30K on a weekly basis and may have some questions for them at some point. think about it, would you want to send a western union to somebody you know is on a government watch list? hell no. are tehy going to go after someone sending 1,000$ no. but there are guys sending alot of money to this sources china connect probably because he dosn't want to send the guy money as he knows he is on a watch list so he takes guys who have thousand dollar orders and let them add up and get credit with their chinese suppliers. at the beggining I am sure this usa source sent alot of money to this china source wich caused him to be on a watch list or he was already on a watch list as I know he works with other american sources. so think about all the money people have sent this guy via western union. enough to put him on a government watch list and I take it serious. once you start underestimating the government is when they will fuck the sources. maybe not the personal use buyers but the big buyers. and as far as EM I have wired him huge amounts and never got any message like this ever! and he has more people who will pickup for him and they are in diffrent countries.this isn't Gh15's fault but it does not help having the guys name on a hall of hame list of sources. making a list like that and posting it so all of getbig can see it is just stupid. you think nobody cares but your wrong. just refrain from talking about sources all the big bodybuilders know who the big sources are so why go name them out in the open for everybody to see? your going to fuck it up for all of us!DEA dont play

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
GH15: How to combat drowsiness from HGH?
« Reply #221 on: December 01, 2011, 05:52:45 AM »
How does one do this?
Thx buddy xxx

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Re: GH15: How to combat drowsiness from HGH?
« Reply #222 on: December 01, 2011, 06:01:14 AM »
How does one do this?
Thx buddy xxx

Coke.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #223 on: December 01, 2011, 12:52:28 PM »
well the guy who he has you western union is on a watch list due to all the western unions he collects in large amounts. think about it who sends some guy in china multiple western unions of anywhere from 5-20K almost everyday?nobody. when they sai he is on a watch list they are watching the transactions. in the end the bottom buyers are not going to get in trouble but they will take a look at the guys sending 20-30K on a weekly basis and may have some questions for them at some point. think about it, would you want to send a western union to somebody you know is on a government watch list? hell no. are tehy going to go after someone sending 1,000$ no. but there are guys sending alot of money to this sources china connect probably because he dosn't want to send the guy money as he knows he is on a watch list so he takes guys who have thousand dollar orders and let them add up and get credit with their chinese suppliers. at the beggining I am sure this usa source sent alot of money to this china source wich caused him to be on a watch list or he was already on a watch list as I know he works with other american sources. so think about all the money people have sent this guy via western union. enough to put him on a government watch list and I take it serious. once you start underestimating the government is when they will fuck the sources. maybe not the personal use buyers but the big buyers. and as far as EM I have wired him huge amounts and never got any message like this ever! and he has more people who will pickup for him and they are in diffrent countries.this isn't Gh15's fault but it does not help having the guys name on a hall of hame list of sources. making a list like that and posting it so all of getbig can see it is just stupid. you think nobody cares but your wrong. just refrain from talking about sources all the big bodybuilders know who the big sources are so why go name them out in the open for everybody to see? your going to fuck it up for all of us!DEA dont play

you ar talking so much nonesense i dont even know where to start responding,, first...yo usay you move huge amounts of money to euroman ...that put you as hypocrat for ....if you send huge amount to euroman that make you a remailer or source  and you woudnt bring it on this boarding youd think so... but you do ,, any one i mention is someone who has been there ofr many years and past all the thunderstorms ,, a fella that was truly worried about his cult would just leave it be but no you go on and on out of your way to make sure fellas here think you have a clue ,, i tell you here that top sources are top sources for reason ,, ,they have fellas IN THE GOVERMENT

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #224 on: December 01, 2011, 12:56:26 PM »
All I can say is one top source had to change his site address very recently going even more private, ever since his name started popping up here daily.