Author Topic: I'll rip Lesnar apart piece by piece - Overeem  (Read 29728 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: I'll rip Lesnar apart piece by piece - Overeem
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2011, 07:21:14 PM »
I watched the Overeem/Werdum fight, Werdum beat himself, constantly throwing himself on his back like that, even the announcer pointed out that on his feet Werdum was doing very good against Overeem.

I just want to see a good fight, if Brock curls up in the feta position again I hope Dana fires him on the spot!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2011, 07:22:19 PM »
Herring looked worse than ever

Brock had 50lbs on Randy (50lbs!)

Ever since Brock raped Mir, hes been saying Brock is unstoppable in order to downplay his loss to an inexperienced fighter

Overeem beat Werdum who is a top fighter and dummied the dangerous Todd Duffee (the guy everybody was hying the shit out of before he got canned)

You need more accuracy with your statements, you need precision and you need more facts

this! agreed 1000%

and herring being 30 , age has nothing to with one being over the hill....
time in the ring has more to do with it..... if you start early , you will be busted up sooner than someone who started later in life.
also mentally after years of fighting one gets tired....
and indeed duffy when in the UFC was the next big thing, a record fast ko if i recall...
got into a arguement with Dana, got shafted and was named a can????
mir is a 50/50 fighter , he can be top fighter but also can look like a total amateur. Mir on a good day WILL defeat Brock.
and werdum is and was indeed a top 10 fighter, a top bjj expert!!!!! you do not want to jump in this guy's guard, just ask Fedor ;D

if one looks at the fighters resume, Overeem has beat a lot more top fighters than Brock has.
Overeem has more experience, just as strong maybe even stronger.... a lot better grappling, far better striking. and we saw how well Brock reacts  to striking.... lol!

Overeem by a sick KO!
Be Happy,
Optimus

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2011, 07:24:28 PM »
MMAth,  ::) oh brother.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2011, 07:26:59 PM »
Do you have links/proof that Overeem can match Brocks strength? Do you really think Overeem beat Werdum or that Werdum cost himself the fight? Honestly? Yes experience wise Overeem has years on Lesnar.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2011, 07:28:16 PM »
I watched the Overeem/Werdum fight, Werdum beat himself, constantly throwing himself on his back like that, even the announcer pointed out that on his feet Werdum was doing very good against Overeem.

I just want to see a good fight, if Brock curls up in the feta position again I hope Dana fires him on the spot!!
all i saw was Werdum thinking it was a bjj match, and scared of Overeem's power punches.
and an Overeem that LET himself get hit by Werdum , because it did not hurt him.
He was looking for the KO, but everytime he connected Werdum threw himself on the ground.
Werdums punches were baby punches, really did not hurt.
Brock WILL curl up again when hit hard, that is his nature, something like that is hard to correct.

but indeed , i to want to see a good fight!
Be Happy,
Optimus

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2011, 07:33:49 PM »
I would have to disagree with Overeem LETTING himself get hit, he may have been more willing to engage in an attempt to throw a KO punch on Werdum, however Brock won't try those half assed grab the guy and try to pull him down takedowns Werdum tried, Brock will run straight through Overeem and IF he gets on top I don't see Overeem over powering Brock, especially off his back.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2011, 07:34:45 PM »
Do you have links/proof that Overeem can match Brocks strength? Do you really think Overeem beat Werdum or that Werdum cost himself the fight? Honestly? Yes experience wise Overeem has years on Lesnar.
well look at Overeem's fights... he was throwing Rogers around like a babydoll.
also Duffee, a big dude, threw him around like a babydoll.... that takes power.
brock has that power, so does Overeem, maybe even more so... i said maybe....
Overeem did beat werdum!! If werdum had the balls to actually have fought Overeem in that fight, he would have been KO'd hard!
even in their first fight in pride, up until Werdum got his arm, it was all Overeem. He was dominating Werdum.
Werdum is just a very slick and dangerous ground fighter, his stand up is very very weak though.

i just hope it is gonna be a great fight and not a clash of styles again!
Be Happy,
Optimus

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2011, 07:43:26 PM »
I would have to disagree with Overeem LETTING himself get hit, he may have been more willing to engage in an attempt to throw a KO punch on Werdum, however Brock won't try those half assed grab the guy and try to pull him down takedowns Werdum tried, Brock will run straight through Overeem and IF he gets on top I don't see Overeem over powering Brock, especially off his back.
Overeem was definitely not worried about these baby punches, it showed.
Overeem is great of his back, was adcc euro champ.....
brock is great at wrestling yes, but a very very 1 dimensional fighter, once on top all he knows is gnp....

and running straight into Overeem is not smart, the man has some of the best Guillotinechokes.
at the adcc euro in 2005 i believe, he won all his matches with a guillotine.
his ground game is very very good!
all he has to work on is take down defense, which i am sure he is doing over at couture's....

Be Happy,
Optimus

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2011, 11:46:23 PM »
not sure how he will handle coming into the ufc...it seems like a rough adjustment for some. kind of a tough fight for him him in his ufc debut. if he fights like he is capable of fighting i think overeem wins
irongearco.com

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2011, 11:50:02 PM »
Will be a MUST-SEE for sure!

This fight is so anticipated that i believe even Derek Anthony, Melvin Goodrum and Vince Basile will watch it!

chess315

« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2011, 11:50:54 PM »
brocks going to destroy this prettty guy his body was built bodybuilding. Brocks was built for amateur wrestling in college and the wwe brock is way stronger then that fuck. Brock had a better college wrestling record then cotour and a faster 40yrd dash then jerry rice

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2011, 11:54:50 PM »
brocks going to destroy this prettty guy his body was built buy bodybuilding. Brocks was built for amateur wrestling in college and the wwe brock is way stronger then that fuck. Brock had a better college wrestling record then cotour and a faster 40yrd dash then jerry rice

We will just have to see won't we! :D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2011, 05:00:43 AM »
brocks going to destroy this prettty guy his body was built bodybuilding. Brocks was built for amateur wrestling in college and the wwe brock is way stronger then that fuck. Brock had a better college wrestling record then cotour and a faster 40yrd dash then jerry rice
your rambling....
Overeems body is not suited for BB at all!!!!
He is very tall! Long limbs, has a funky chest, and no calves at all.....
He looks very impressive and is very muscular, but he has a fighters body...

Brock is just strong yes! but is not a agile fighter! no jiu jitsu at all....just wrestling and gnp.
And mma is not just wrestling, Overeem will improve his take down defense , and when brock storms at him like brock always does, he will get hit by a knee, or get choked by a guillotine.
if brock keeps it standing it is lights out anyway, because his striking is pathetic.
and i am not worried at all if brock gets on top, Overeem has great grappling, and is great off his back!
he is adcc euro champ, you guys underestimate Overeems groundgame severely.

it is a fight and anything can happen, but if i were to make a bet, my money would be on Overeem.
just look at the guys resume, and then look at brock his resume....
oh and at the pressconference, brock did not seem very confident, he lost allready... ;)
i would be very surprised if brock wins this fight, but again i want to see a great fight..... may the best man win! Overeem! ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2011, 05:22:47 AM »
Oh brother  ::)

Listen to yourselves. Compared to Badr Hari yes, Werdum hits like a baby. It was not the prettiest fight it's true. I see a night and day difference between Brok and Ubereem. Alistair will lay him out.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2011, 05:23:07 AM »
Absolutely want Brock to win.
Overeem's every punch will be nullified by Cock's new technique - the Brockblock.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2011, 05:37:27 AM »
Absolutely want Brock to win.
Overeem's every punch will be nullified by Cock's new technique - the Brockblock.
is that his new technique?
in addition to is existing rock&rolla embryo shuffle?
in his last fight he was dancing around the cage when he got hit for real, and ended on the floor in the embryo position. In his head he was crying for mommy!
brock is a big strong dude, but he has a bully mentality.... when you hit bullys back they cry!
Shane Carwin gave brock a beating , that says enough..... if Carwin had anything of a gastank he would have destroyed brock in their fight.
And Carwin is not a top 10 fighter in my opinion, very very overrated..!
Look at what Cigano did with him....Carwin was outclassed! Carwins wrestlng didn't get him nowhere! because Cigano has a great take down defense. And Overeem will have that as well, not THAT difficult to learn you know??

Be Happy,
Optimus

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2011, 05:44:23 AM »
I can't believe I used to be one of the dummies arguing like this lol.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2011, 05:49:29 AM »
I can't believe I used to be one of the dummies arguing like this lol.
calling me a dummie??????
fuck you Swede!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2011, 05:50:26 AM »
 ;D ;D
....if it makes you happy, keep at it!

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2011, 05:57:13 AM »
;D ;D
....if it makes you happy, keep at it!
lol..... ;D ;D ;D
it just i am looking forward to this fight man....! I am dutch! So yes, i am rooting for Ali...
And i am not a Brock fan, sorry lol!
i want to see him get hurt! Bad!  ;)
Be Happy,
Optimus

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2011, 06:08:13 AM »
Im rooing for brock ofc, and if he can avoid the initial uberknee I think he might be able to take him down and hold him there.

But if he loses we have JDS vs Overeem. Now Thats going to be insane. I think jds might beat overeem standing, and That would be a sight!

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2011, 06:19:20 AM »
Im rooing for brock ofc, and if he can avoid the initial uberknee I think he might be able to take him down and hold him there.

But if he loses we have JDS vs Overeem. Now Thats going to be insane. I think jds might beat overeem standing, and That would be a sight!
agreed JDS is a top dog....! Enjoy his fights!
will be a dangerous fight for Ali.
But since i am dutch , rooting for Ali... ofc... lol!

btw, Brock will get hurt....  ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #73 on: November 28, 2011, 07:25:50 AM »
Stupid sport, I'd rather watch soccer...

;D

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #74 on: November 28, 2011, 07:58:37 AM »
Stupid sport, I'd rather watch soccer...

;D
soccer.. no thanks..... to violent for me!  ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus