Author Topic: Walking Dead - Sophia  (Read 8525 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Walking Dead - Sophia
« on: November 28, 2011, 08:53:50 AM »
Rich fucked up, got a child killed!  I would have done myself when she walked out.

:'(

Season continues in February.

Sophia and Amy gone!  Douchebag writers.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Walking Dead - Sophia
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 09:00:51 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 09:07:37 AM »
Rich fucked up, got a child killed!  I would have done myself when she walked out.

Season continues in February.

Sophia and Amy gone!  Douchebag writers.

Stupid old geezer keeping all those walkers in the barn. I was lol when they were mowing those freaks down and again when they mowed that little freak kid walker down in the end....hahahaaaahaahahaa haahahah

And Shane still hasn't gotten an asswhoopin for fucking and impregnating dudes bitch....Yes, female writers...It would never go down like it did in real life...lol

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 09:09:02 AM »
Woulda been nice, and fit Hershels plan of them moving on if when the walkers were discovered in the barn, Hershel mentioned "By the way, that girl you all are looking for and using as an excuse to hang around... I think she's in the barn".. No way for sophia to be in there unless they put her in there.  

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 09:09:46 AM »
Read the comics G_Thong

http://bdcomics.bdgamers.net/2006/12/08/the-walking-dead/

Amy's time-line is pretty in tune to the comics, but Sophia goes on.  If they are going to do a re-write like this, then Ric should have blown his fucking brains out for messing up like this.  Let his whore wife and son fend for themselves since they are useless.  This is worst than Amy.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2011, 09:17:34 AM »
Woulda been nice, and fit Hershels plan of them moving on if when the walkers were discovered in the barn, Hershel mentioned "By the way, that girl you all are looking for and using as an excuse to hang around... I think she's in the barn".. No way for sophia to be in there unless they put her in there.  

Did he know?  Otis collected and put walkers in the barn, or did she go in the barn when she got lost?   

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2011, 12:39:38 PM »
I thought it was thought provoking...Rick's group and the rest of us were like, mow them down! 

Until one of their own came out...then they/you could empathize w/the old man some....you know the person isn't in there anymore but when they still look like them it would be a bit tougher.
R

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2011, 12:53:15 PM »
Some of you guys have no idea how fucking deep and good this series is, we got so numb by the usual daily shit we see
its hard sometimes to spot real good stuff.
1) The Walking dead started with a huge no no - a child (even if it was a zombie) was shot
2) Ends (so far) with a huge no no - child gets killed.
HUGE fucking balls from the writers to show that (especially in america)
The fact that its all sunshine (even if the grass is cut which is weird) ads to the horror and makes it so much more epic.
Its about the best thing that is on TV for a loong loooong time.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2011, 01:06:56 PM »
Some of you guys have no idea how fucking deep and good this series is, we got so numb by the usual daily shit we see
its hard sometimes to spot real good stuff.
1) The Walking dead started with a huge no no - a child (even if it was a zombie) was shot
2) Ends (so far) with a huge no no - child gets killed.
HUGE fucking balls from the writers to show that (especially in america)
The fact that its all sunshine (even if the grass is cut which is weird) ads to the horror and makes it so much more epic.
Its about the best thing that is on TV for a loong loooong time.

We know this Stark.  That fucker Ric got her killed twice, woods and the barn.  Off his bitch or son the next episode.  I learned to live with Amy's death, but this is too far this time.  >:( 

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2011, 01:11:31 PM »
We know this Stark.  That fucker Ric got her killed twice, woods and the barn.  Off his bitch or son the next episode.  I learned to live with Amy's death, but this is too far this time.  >:(  

He did his best to keep her save - but yeah he fucked up.
The redneck (I have a problem remembering names) is fucking awesome, changed completly over the last two seasons.

BTW I am REALLY fucking good in guessing the plot - drives my wife crazy especually when I guess the script what they are going to say :D
But I cannot remember when I watched something so unpredictable like the walking dead.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2011, 01:14:23 PM »
Why do they shoot all these getbiggers.... :'( :'( :'(

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2011, 01:15:35 PM »
WTF is this mid season finale bullshit?  Bringing it back in FEB?  WTF?  Lame!

I know WD is a drama but there needs to be much more action, intrigue, and less fucking stupid ass drama.  This whole who's baby is it drama bullshit has been done a thousand times.  It's lame.  They need to focus more on the story, who's alive, the black guy they left behind, and what happened to the rest of the world, the country etc.  It would be cool to see them going around the town and checking stuff out.  Finding supplies. going into detail how these people are feeding each other, etc.  Some of the more survival stuff crap would be cool.  

Hell on Wheels has turned out lame.  Sons of Anarchy was lame, they need to end that stupid fucking show.  I hope Justified is going to be good this season.  Ever since the Shield most shows just fall down.  I really can't wait for Spartacus to come back.  That show was the fucking bomb!  Season one is the best show I've ever seen.  Dexter?  Can't believe that stupid fucking show is still going.  Should have ended with Season II.  Season I was the best anyways.  American T.V. is just fucking boring nowadays.  Where are the good war series?  I mean we've been in fucking Iraq and Afghanistan for 10 fucking years and not one Band of Brother or epic type series to come out in all that time?  The UNIT?  Fucking gay!!!!!  They could make a kick ass show about Afghanistan, realistic, no pussy shit.  

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2011, 01:20:15 PM »
Rick didn't fuck up ... He did his best and the kid tore off. Not his fault. Who else chased her into the forest?!

Shane is likely NOT the father to the pregnancy.

The characters are all so complex and deep.

The redneck is awesome. The sequence when he was hearing his brother talk to him told a lot about why he is the way he is. He's a rough exterior guy who is actually sensitive inside. This is not to suggest he isn't a shit-kicker.

I think it is very symbolic and profound that Rick was the one to gun down the little girl. After pushing his character ever closer to inappropriate (for the situation) pacifist, him doing this reasserts his leadership and character.

Shane is a guy who is difficult to grasp. On one hand he is a shady fuck and the other a realist who doesn't fuck around.

Dale is a dude with copious amounts of wisdom. The Asian fella is understated but a survivor with ethics.

P.S. Anyone watch Hell On Wheels?  

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2011, 01:21:20 PM »

This is impressive. Is this a TV series in the US ? Was the zombie girl his child or what? I hope I can find this online somewhere, I really wanna watch it ....

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2011, 01:24:58 PM »
Rick didn't fuck up ... He did his best and the kid tore off. Not his fault. Who else chased her into the forest?!

Shane is likely NOT the father to the pregnancy.

The characters are all so complex and deep.

The redneck is awesome. The sequence when he was hearing his brother talk to him told a lot about why he is the way he is. He's a rough exterior guy who is actually sensitive inside. This is not to suggest he isn't a shit-kicker.

I think it is very symbolic and profound that Rick was the one to gun down the little girl. After pushing his character ever closer to inappropriate (for the situation) pacifist, him doing this reasserts his leadership and character.

Shane is a guy who is difficult to grasp. On one hand he is a shady fuck and the other a realist who doesn't fuck around.

Dale is a dude with copious amounts of wisdom. The Asian fella is understated but a survivor with ethics.

P.S. Anyone watch Hell On Wheels?  

Shane is difficult to grasp?  LMAO!!!!!!!!!!  His character and the entire drama has been done a thousand times.  WD fucked up....they should have made it more of an action series and not so much of a drama. 

Hell on Wheels is lame!  Thought it would get better but it just putters along.  Again the story has been done.......OutLaw Josey Wales anyone? 

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2011, 01:29:14 PM »
WD fucked up....they should have made it more of an action series and not so much of a drama.

I am extremely happy they DIDN'T make it an action series.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2011, 01:30:33 PM »
He did his best to keep her save - but yeah he fucked up.
The redneck (I have a problem remembering names) is fucking awesome, changed completly over the last two seasons.

BTW I am REALLY fucking good in guessing the plot - drives my wife crazy especually when I guess the script what they are going to say :D
But I cannot remember when I watched something so unpredictable like the walking dead.

There's a flaw, Stark.  His son and wife are immune to death.  Fuck that.  He had her hide.  Go 20 yds, take care of the walkers and get back.  No, this fucker runs half way across the forest, thinking 7 yr old stays put when he is completely out of sight.  He signed her death warrant.  To top it, he pops her.  In essence, he killed her twice, not once.  Everybody got lost but him.  His bitch or son has to go in the next couple of episodes.

And it's messed up to kill off a child this way. Good writing but messed up.

I hope Ric goes out of his mind. 

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2011, 01:31:56 PM »
I fucking knew sophia was in that damn barn, there is no way she had made it all that time without getting nabbed by a walker. great show last night. sucks balls i gotta wait till Feb. to watch it again

hell on wheels is ok, starting kinda slow though.
team b-boy

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2011, 01:43:51 PM »
If your going to do drama over action, then at least hire a believable cast. Daryl is the only interesting character in the show. Season 2 = snoozefest with a horribly uninteresting and drawn out storyline without the acting skills to carry a tension free script.

Torrent the below series for the best new show on Tv.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2011, 01:46:12 PM »
If your going to do drama over action, then at least hire a believable cast. Daryl is the only interesting character in the show. Season 2 = snoozefest with a horribly uninteresting and drawn out storyline without the acting skills to carry a tension free script.

Whats it about?

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2011, 01:51:46 PM »
WTF is this mid season finale bullshit?  Bringing it back in FEB?  WTF?  Lame!

Agree

Agree

Also agree that the redneck is great.

Anyone notice that Shane is speaking w/more of a Southern accent or did I imagine this?
R

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2011, 01:55:57 PM »

Wrong!  Darryl and Sophia were underlying stories - the BS with Rick, his son getting shot and his preg whore, in which all three of them are uninteresting.  Laurie is a hot, mentally unstable bitch, Darryl is Darryl, black guy isn't even being developed, Shane is Shane, Ole man and asian are young and old-timer wise, and sophia and her mom were a nice soft spot.  Less of those three and more of the others and new characters. 

RIP Amy and Sophia

Amy, Sophia and Laurie are my favorite 3.  Down to one now.  Douchebag writers.   

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2011, 01:58:42 PM »
Will Darryl and Sophia's mom have a "love connection?"
R

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2011, 01:59:22 PM »
Whats it about?
Family with a troubled past move into a haunted house. Very hard to describe, there's a lot going on each episode.

Surreal and bizarre are two words to describe it. Watch the first episode, I challenge anyone to dislike it.

blows the walking dead out of the water in my opinion.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2011, 01:59:43 PM »
This is impressive. Is this a TV series in the US ? Was the zombie girl his child or what? I hope I can find this online somewhere, I really wanna watch it ....

All the episodes are online.  Check wiki walking dead episode guideline and just follow the storyline.  Most are on zshare, megavideo, etc.