Author Topic: 20 yearold starting a GH15 mutation  (Read 8102 times)

THECHEMIST

• Getbig II
20 yearold starting a GH15 mutation
« on: November 28, 2011, 07:44:59 PM »
hey guys long time lurker and reader been doing offseason cycle for about 8 weeks now of test e 600mg, eq 600mg, and tren ace just bumped it to 75 ed from 62.5 ed also been on  anadrol for a week now, been following gh15's teahings and started this cycle lean and have never looked as good as i do at this weight. wanted to fully mutate so i had a kit of gh i got my hands on and will be doing 10iu's split 2x a day first thing in a.m and post workout i will do this 3xper week and use combo of cjc1293 and ghrp-6 during off time till i have more of my gh coming in. GH15 please comment if there needs to be changes or what do u think of the gh protocal etc. all input appreciated pic is me pre gh and without higher dose of tren imm 5'5.5-5'6ish sitting around 176lbs in pic

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: 20 yearold starting a GH15 mutation
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 08:00:25 PM »
good base arms and delts kid,,,,

THECHEMIST

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 08:17:47 PM »
thanks man appreciate it,  delts have rounded out a ton from the eq and training

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 08:23:22 PM »
What kind of GH are you using???

THECHEMIST

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 08:29:37 PM »
right now just some basic blue tops i just happen to have but within the week will be getting some kigs

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2011, 02:46:05 AM »
WORD BRO UR IN MY BOAT.

WHAT IM GONNA DO IS SIMILAR BUT HONESTLY SINCE WE ARE BOTH THE SAME AGE, ID SAY JUST KEEP THE GH WHEN TRYING TO GET LEAN AND GET AN AAS FOUNDATION. CONSTANT TEST AND EQ OR DECA AND POSSIBLY AN ORAL WHEN BULKING, TREN-TEST-MAST-GH WHEN DIETING. WE CAN GET BIG OFF OF THAT FOR THE NEXT 2 YEARS THEN WHEN WE MUTATE ITD BE EVEN MORE EPIC.

AND MAKE FUCKING SURE YOUR SHIT IS LEGIT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

chingiz

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2011, 03:07:56 AM »
do you get anxiety from EQ ?

Swlabr

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2011, 03:17:18 AM »
No, but I feel more paranoid/aggressive from tren. I never really noticed it at 150 mg EOD, but after a week on 100 mg ED and I've already pissed off most of my flatmates, lol. Sad thing is, I don't even care because I feel like a god on all these hormones.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2011, 05:00:51 AM »
Is this your first time to ever use gear (8weeks)?
you got some good base(pecs kinda missing, but im sure you will be fine)

and spread the gh for the whole week, at your age you can be fine using minimal dose so going off for 4 days is unnecessary.

Siimply

• Getbig II
  • You know I'm a dreamer but my heart's of gold
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2011, 05:13:46 AM »
Good luck THECHEMIST, nice build.

THECHEMIST

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2011, 07:56:17 AM »
WORD BRO UR IN MY BOAT.

WHAT IM GONNA DO IS SIMILAR BUT HONESTLY SINCE WE ARE BOTH THE SAME AGE, ID SAY JUST KEEP THE GH WHEN TRYING TO GET LEAN AND GET AN AAS FOUNDATION. CONSTANT TEST AND EQ OR DECA AND POSSIBLY AN ORAL WHEN BULKING, TREN-TEST-MAST-GH WHEN DIETING. WE CAN GET BIG OFF OF THAT FOR THE NEXT 2 YEARS THEN WHEN WE MUTATE ITD BE EVEN MORE EPIC.

AND MAKE FUCKING SURE YOUR SHIT IS LEGIT.
shit is good and am following this exactly^ just love the tren and wanted to see how i would respond to it while bulking.

THECHEMIST

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2011, 07:59:00 AM »
Is this your first time to ever use gear (8weeks)?
you got some good base(pecs kinda missing, but im sure you will be fine)

and spread the gh for the whole week, at your age you can be fine using minimal dose so going off for 4 days is unnecessary.

no its not did my pre-contest cycle before this test,tren,mast,var, and before that simple short test eq cycle, yes my pecs are def my weak point been trying to build them and suggestions? been working alot of incline work

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2011, 08:02:51 AM »
Shoot GH in them   :o But be sure not to stab your heart   8)
GETBIG!

THECHEMIST

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2011, 08:15:33 AM »
Shoot GH in them   :o But be sure not to stab your heart   8)
lol ive already started to pin igf-1 in them no biggie ;)

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2011, 12:20:22 PM »
no its not did my pre-contest cycle before this test,tren,mast,var, and before that simple short test eq cycle, yes my pecs are def my weak point been trying to build them and suggestions? been working alot of incline work
Give them a separate day early in the week, work heavy, but smart, use variations of free weights, smith, DB''s, BB's, machines, and whatever you do make sure to get your chest out and stomach in while you work them.

Also don't do what you always did, because it doesn't seem to work so well (regarding pecs)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2011, 12:44:14 PM »

DECLINE PRESS.

SINCE IM IN YOUR SAME SPOT ILL TELL YOU HOW IM DOING SIMILAR THINGS. AT MY PEAK, BEFORE INJURY I HIT 200LBS AND LEAN AT 5´10. ILL BE BACK THERE AND SURPASS IT BY THE SUMMER, I JUST NEED TO GET HEALTHY NOW.

AAS WHEN BULKING- TEST AND EQ OR DECA
AAS AND GH WHEN DIEITNG-- TEST, TREN, MAST, ADROL OR SUPERDROL(LAST 4-5 WEEKS) AND EQ OR PRIMO(OPTIONAL) AND AT LEAST 4IU OF LEGIT GH ED.

TRAINING--BIG BEYOND BELIEF WHEN BULKING. HIGHER VOLUME, E5D WHEN DIETING.

THOSE ARE SOME THINGS YOU CAN MOLD IN WITH, BUT DIETING I WONT GO INTO SINCE WE ARE SO DIFFERENT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

THECHEMIST

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2011, 04:29:17 PM »
DECLINE PRESS.

SINCE IM IN YOUR SAME SPOT ILL TELL YOU HOW IM DOING SIMILAR THINGS. AT MY PEAK, BEFORE INJURY I HIT 200LBS AND LEAN AT 5´10. ILL BE BACK THERE AND SURPASS IT BY THE SUMMER, I JUST NEED TO GET HEALTHY NOW.

AAS WHEN BULKING- TEST AND EQ OR DECA
AAS AND GH WHEN DIEITNG-- TEST, TREN, MAST, ADROL OR SUPERDROL(LAST 4-5 WEEKS) AND EQ OR PRIMO(OPTIONAL) AND AT LEAST 4IU OF LEGIT GH ED.

TRAINING--BIG BEYOND BELIEF WHEN BULKING. HIGHER VOLUME, E5D WHEN DIETING.

THOSE ARE SOME THINGS YOU CAN MOLD IN WITH, BUT DIETING I WONT GO INTO SINCE WE ARE SO DIFFERENT.

yes that is exactly what im going to be doing precontest will use var for 6-8 weeks with anadrol last couple weeks mabey halo again, i will be getting 1000iu of kigtropin in the next week so i can take full advantage of the offseason cycle will do 8-10iu's 5 on 2 off and use peps off days

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2011, 10:59:42 PM »
you are very young,, just work right,, train right,, be consistant ,, you alredy have approach to everything need,, you have lots of time and alrewady have real good physiqe,, take yout time 2-3 years by age 25 you will do damage,, but! take your time and train very serious you have very good physiqe for 20 year old ,, bring up pecs with training!,, this is real good physiqe for 20 ,, just bring pecs and make sure train legs

gh15 approved
fallen angel

THECHEMIST

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2011, 12:32:05 AM »
you are very young,, just work right,, train right,, be consistant ,, you alredy have approach to everything need,, you have lots of time and alrewady have real good physiqe,, take yout time 2-3 years by age 25 you will do damage,, but! take your time and train very serious you have very good physiqe for 20 year old ,, bring up pecs with training!,, this is real good physiqe for 20 ,, just bring pecs and make sure train legs

gh15 approved
thankyou gh15 i am also following your eating advices as well drink egg whites and pinapple juice as i type, i am very consistant and everything you preach i am starting to see first hand. and it is complete truth because i started this lean, have never gotten as many complements on my look than now and im bulking lol. i am focusing on chest, legs are good always need size thats never going to change but always hit them hard. With growth i will be getting kigtropin here in the next week or so while on this cycle and considering my age and wanting to mutate, should i do 6-8iued or go for the full 10iu's? appreciate all your advice- much respect THECHEMIST

THECHEMIST

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2011, 12:42:45 AM »
here is a back shot at 176lbs...in august i did a competition and was 147lbs

chess315

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2011, 12:46:58 AM »
No, but I feel more paranoid/aggressive from tren. I never really noticed it at 150 mg EOD, but after a week on 100 mg ED and I've already pissed off most of my flatmates, lol. Sad thing is, I don't even care because I feel like a god on all these hormones.
ya I think Im leaving tren alone for a while I messed with it again for the first time in yrs i wasnt really angry but parnoid about un realistic things but I just couldnt get it out of my mind.

chess315

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2011, 12:48:33 AM »
here is a back shot at 176lbs...in august i did a competition and was 147lbs

man thats a damn good start

THECHEMIST

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2011, 12:56:29 AM »
ya I think Im leaving tren alone for a while I messed with it again for the first time in yrs i wasnt really angry but parnoid about un realistic things but I just couldnt get it out of my mind.
i havent had any bad sides per say sleep is a but also i belive i get a tad more stressed and situation i have with this girl fucks with my mind a bit but nothing bad at all

THECHEMIST

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2011, 12:57:06 AM »
man thats a damn good start
thanks man!

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2011, 02:59:59 AM »
how tall r u?