Author Topic: Obama's Job Approval Drops Below Carter's  (Read 4334 times)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Re: Obama's Job Approval Drops Below Carter's
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2011, 09:05:26 PM »
wealth redistribution is good for the country and it's people.

Lulz.
You have to be the greatest troll ever.
Cant believe some people get so workerd up over you/actually think youre a serious poster. Lol.

Sadly he does have a point albeit I am sure his aim is misplaced. When the financial sector of a country goes above 20% of total profit ( or is it total revenue, i need to look @ the study(s)), that always results in economic instability. Ie, countries with high financial distribution inequality are more unstable ( statistically ) then countries with lower financial distribution inequality. Now pay attention to what I said earlier, I specifically singled out the "financial sector". Who is raking in ridiculous profits at the moment without putting in any real work  ( actually lending the gov money that the gov lent them at 0% interest rates ) take a wild guess. That's not capitalism anymore, that's not hard work... that's straight up bullshit rigging the system.

Only problem is...how the fuck do you cap the banks from making too much profit?!?! How the fuck do you regulate these motherfuckers.
all drugs - TPPIIP

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2011, 09:16:21 PM »
bottom line:  Obama's gonna get re-elected.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2011, 09:17:49 PM »
bottom line:  Obama's gonna get re-elected.

LOL.   yeah if all the welfare idiots, racist blacks, union thugs, and govt workers wake up before noon that day. 

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2011, 09:20:03 PM »
LOL.   yeah if all the welfare idiots, racist blacks, union thugs, and govt workers wake up before noon that day. 

which Republican presidential candidates do you think can beat Obama?  and who do you think the GOP nominee will be?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2011, 09:22:19 PM »
which Republican presidential candidates do you think can beat Obama?  and who do you think the GOP nominee will be?

Doesn't matter.   A B O will be the theme of the day.  Casey Anthony would be better than obama. 

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2011, 09:43:13 PM »
Doesn't matter.   A B O will be the theme of the day.  Casey Anthony would be better than obama. 

I don't think you're right - for starters her childcare policies would suck  ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2011, 07:42:46 AM »
I don't think you're right - for starters her childcare policies would suck  ;D
*Drum roll*

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2011, 07:51:47 AM »

the racists blacks? lol  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2011, 07:54:04 AM »

95% of blacks still support obama and plan on voting for him again.   What does that tell you?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2011, 07:56:29 AM »
Dont tell me you think Blacks arent racist (obviously not all of them, but the majority I interact with/know are more racist than the others I know. More than youd think are racist against their own kind. Lol)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2011, 08:02:31 AM »
95% of blacks still support obama and plan on voting for him again.   What does that tell you?

how can you infer from this alone that they are racist? black people have always voted democrat anyways, so have poor inner city people on average. also don't know why you would call black people racist when you're the one constantly decrying black people with dog whistle racist remarks and attributing the downfall of american society to them. at least if you are going to be a racist don't be a liberal cowardly racist. embrace the fact you are a racist and a terrible person and own up to it instead of this pathetic and cowardly approach, you will be perceived better.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2011, 08:03:39 AM »
how can you infer from this alone that they are racist? black people have always voted democrat anyways, so have poor inner city people on average. also don't know why you would call black people racist when you're the one constantly decrying black people with dog whistle racist remarks and attributing the downfall of american society to them. at least if you are going to be a racist don't be a liberal cowardly racist. embrace the fact you are a racist and a terrible person and own up to it instead of this pathetic and cowardly approach, you will be perceived better.

95% ? ? ? ?

If 95% of whites voted for McCain over Obama - what would the memo have been? 

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2011, 08:04:05 AM »
Dont tell me you think Blacks arent racist (obviously not all of them, but the majority I interact with/know are more racist than the others I know. More than youd think are racist against their own kind. Lol)

i think every single person on this planet is racist to a certain extent and i don't see why the distinction needed to be pointed out specifically and only regarding blacks. it's as if there aren't racists of other ethnic groups voting based on their racism or something. pretty disingenuous and racist in and of it self.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2011, 08:05:38 AM »
Benny B. will probably vote for Nobama!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2011, 08:06:24 AM »
i think every single person on this planet is racist to a certain extent and i don't see why the distinction needed to be pointed out specifically and only regarding blacks. it's as if there aren't racists of other ethnic groups voting based on their racism or something. pretty disingenuous and racist in and of it self.
Of course not, but if you look at todays PC environment, the feeling is that only Whites can be racist, and blacks can  NEVER be racist.

Hell, even family guy makes fun of this fact, that Blacks are allowed to be as racist as they want, but if a white person is even SUSPECTED of being racist, his whole life gets destroyed.

Thats what I was getting at.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2011, 08:07:13 AM »

95% ? ? ? ?

If 95% of whites voted for McCain over Obama - what would the memo have been? 

that's not of total black people, that's just of black people who voted and i'm assuming that number is correct because i don't care to double check it. anyways, as i said, of course poor inner city people without strong religious affiliations will only vote democrat because democrats pander to the poor with their rhetoric while republicans openly demonize the poor. it's not some big conspiracy here for why poor people vote democrat, it's pretty obvious actually

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2011, 08:08:45 AM »
Of course not, but if you look at todays PC environment, the feeling is that only Whites can be racist, and blacks can  NEVER be racist.

Hell, even family guy makes fun of this fact, that Blacks are allowed to be as racist as they want, but if a white person is even SUSPECTED of being racist, his whole life gets destroyed.

Thats what I was getting at.

yes, i don't agree with liberalism mentality either because the hypocrisy and contradictions are too self evident

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2011, 08:12:51 AM »
yes, i don't agree with liberalism mentality either because the hypocrisy and contradictions are too self evident
Yeah, its rediculous.
I dont understand why one of the parties can stop pandering to the extreme left/right and put out a sensible candidate...

IMHO, if even one of the parties gave up their extreme polarizing left/right fight for one election, and ran a middle of the road, sensible cadidate, he'd win in a landslide.

I guess the old saying about how the "he who yells the loudest" still follows... the extreme left/right are the smallest group, but yell the loudest, and they dictate what the parties stances are, rather than listening to the (relatively) quite majority....

zwide

• Getbig II
  • hard work is the only way
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2011, 05:57:47 PM »
I think Americans need to wake up to the world and realize the truth that after the the depression cause by ALL AMERICANS contributed to the downfall from the oversized houses to the oversized cars....!!!

That being said its the quick fixes that will just drive Americans back to another depression ...

TIGHTEN YOUR BELTS AND FIX THE POLICIES ....
Hard work is the only way

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2011, 07:22:18 PM »
even though the epa is largely corrupt like every other corporate oversight agency, if the epa didn't exist we'd have orange and yellow lakes and rivers like they do in china, our world would be indistinguishable from the inside of willa wonka's chocolate factory because there would be so much pollution coloring everything psychedelic colors

good post
TEAM Nasser

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2011, 07:23:48 PM »
Sadly he does have a point albeit I am sure his aim is misplaced. When the financial sector of a country goes above 20% of total profit ( or is it total revenue, i need to look @ the study(s)), that always results in economic instability. Ie, countries with high financial distribution inequality are more unstable ( statistically ) then countries with lower financial distribution inequality. Now pay attention to what I said earlier, I specifically singled out the "financial sector". Who is raking in ridiculous profits at the moment without putting in any real work  ( actually lending the gov money that the gov lent them at 0% interest rates ) take a wild guess. That's not capitalism anymore, that's not hard work... that's straight up bullshit rigging the system.

Only problem is...how the fuck do you cap the banks from making too much profit?!?! How the fuck do you regulate these motherfuckers.

The jews have infiltrated my brother, people never learn from history, jews have done this all over the world since it's beginning.

TEAM Nasser

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2011, 07:27:21 PM »

Being a progressive is evolution, being a conservative is like a primate still dragging it's hands on the ground.  We need to evolve.  Conservatives are the biggest hypocrites of them all.  All claim to be devout Christians yet get caught up in sexual scandals, lie all the time, but claim they are Christians.  They also hate the poor, it doesn't seem like conservatives actually read the bible, they listen to talk radio because most of the base hasn't gone to college and do not know how to think for themselves.

TEAM Nasser

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2011, 07:27:37 PM »
You don't rep shit for 20.      I bet your sorry flabby ass could not do a 45 lbs bar for 20 reps by the look of ou.  

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2011, 07:34:14 PM »
Being a progressive is evolution, being a conservative is like a primate still dragging it's hands on the ground.  We need to evolve.  Conservatives are the biggest hypocrites of them all.  All claim to be devout Christians yet get caught up in sexual scandals, lie all the time, but claim they are Christians.  They also hate the poor, it doesn't seem like conservatives actually read the bible, they listen to talk radio because most of the base hasn't gone to college and do not know how to think for themselves.

progressives hate the poor and are just as racist as "conservatives" in america. i also find there is less hypocrisy with conservatives than with liberals but that is splitting hairs since in america at least, they are largely cut from the same political cloth and barely indistinguishable, except on certain issues. npr is also the very worst radio station and i abhor it more than any other news medium

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2011, 08:19:26 AM »
progressives hate the poor and are just as racist as "conservatives" in america. i also find there is less hypocrisy with conservatives than with liberals but that is splitting hairs since in america at least, they are largely cut from the same political cloth and barely indistinguishable, except on certain issues. npr is also the very worst radio station and i abhor it more than any other news medium

no progressives do not hate the poor LOL, that is pretty funny, make stuff up.

TEAM Nasser