Author Topic: Obama's Job Approval Drops Below Carter's  (Read 4333 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Obama's Job Approval Drops Below Carter's
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2011, 08:37:45 AM »
no progressives do not hate the poor LOL, that is pretty funny, make stuff up.

LOL.
Clearly someon buys the liberal rhetoric hook line and sinker.

Heres a clue - What they say, and what they do, are two different things.

Its all well and good to have ideals, but when you blindly follow whichever group you think fits your idealistic view of how things should be, without actually paying attention to their action, that makes you as big or a bigger hypocrite than the conservatives you rail against.

At least the republicans dont lie about being for big business, unlike Obama, who continually speaks on how hes going to help health care for those who cant help themselves, but then signs a rediculous agreement with big PhRMA in the white house to promise NOT to import cheap medicine to help bring medicine prices down, in addition to a ton of other shit that does nothing to help people, just line PhRMA's pockets.

But im sure you already knew that.

Dont ignore or rationalize it JT, you know its the truth.

FYI Im not a conservative extremist, Im a common sense man. I feel Ron Paul is the ideal candidate in this mess.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2011, 11:28:41 AM »
LOL.
Clearly someon buys the liberal rhetoric hook line and sinker.

Heres a clue - What they say, and what they do, are two different things.

Its all well and good to have ideals, but when you blindly follow whichever group you think fits your idealistic view of how things should be, without actually paying attention to their action, that makes you as big or a bigger hypocrite than the conservatives you rail against.

At least the republicans dont lie about being for big business, unlike Obama, who continually speaks on how hes going to help health care for those who cant help themselves, but then signs a rediculous agreement with big PhRMA in the white house to promise NOT to import cheap medicine to help bring medicine prices down, in addition to a ton of other shit that does nothing to help people, just line PhRMA's pockets.

But im sure you already knew that.

Dont ignore or rationalize it JT, you know its the truth.

FYI Im not a conservative extremist, Im a common sense man. I feel Ron Paul is the ideal candidate in this mess.

Obama is protecting the people of America from potentially cheap knockoffs and underdosed medicine.  As well as buying American makes him even more of a patriot. 
TEAM Nasser

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2011, 11:33:12 AM »
Obama is protecting the people of America from potentially cheap knockoffs and underdosed medicine.  As well as buying American makes him even more of a patriot. 

LMFAO!!!!!

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2011, 11:40:20 AM »

Wow, seriously? I take aciphex for acid reflux. It costs about $10, A PILL, here in the States. I can order it from an overseas pharmacy for .30 a pill and can tell no difference between the two. So thanks Nobama for all your concern ::) Sucksdickfor20/JT/Analpaulm, you have to be the biggest liberal bag of vaginal cleansing product on this entire site.