Author Topic: New Kigtropin Progress and Review...  (Read 13337 times)

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
New Kigtropin Progress and Review...
« on: November 30, 2011, 08:39:03 PM »
With all the hype around the new Kigtropin, I figured I would post a couple comparison photos.

The photo on the right was taken on 11-11 and the photo on the left was take on 11-30.  In that time frame I went through 2 kits of the new kigs which should be plenty of time to see a difference and actually, I think they definitely have helped... Everything looks a bit fuller and delts are more capped in the photo of me in the gym locker room on the left after using the kigs... For any of you guys who have been hesitating to try the new kigs, I encourage that you do...

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
Re: New Kigtropin Progress and Review...
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 08:40:11 PM »
Sorry about the poor resizing of the photos... I'm not a computer wiz like some of you, but if you know how to fix them and want me to, just let me know how...

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 08:41:08 PM »
do you run slin with your hgh?

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 08:42:24 PM »
do you run slin with your hgh?

Never touched slin... I know it will be a reality at some point as I advance, but not yet.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 08:42:54 PM »
Look good how many ius are you pinning daily

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2011, 08:45:37 PM »
Look good how many ius are you pinning daily

10 with those kits... I'll be going to 15-20 starting mid december

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2011, 08:46:38 PM »
Looking thick bro, keep it up

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2011, 08:47:39 PM »
Im gona run 5iu for 4 months and then start T-MET You think i get the same results if i prime with the kigs before i run aas or just run everything at the same time.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2011, 08:47:58 PM »
Never touched slin... I know it will be a reality at some point as I advance, but not yet.

i highly recommend slin, especially at your progression point and hgh usage. slin and hgh are very anabolic together in a synergistic manner and you don't need much. 10iu of humalin-r is sufficient pre-workout. you won't get a gut unless you overeat carbs, if that's what you're worried about

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2011, 08:55:34 PM »
i highly recommend slin, especially at your progression point and hgh usage. slin and hgh are very anabolic together in a synergistic manner and you don't need much. 10iu of humalin-r is sufficient pre-workout. you won't get a gut unless you overeat carbs, if that's what you're worried about

That was part of my concern, but I also think I would need to abuse the shit out of it too for the gut.  I more just wanted to ensure that I have a nice foundation of conditioned muscle before I started to use it so I look dense and not just have a blow from within look.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2011, 08:57:06 PM »
Im gona run 5iu for 4 months and then start T-MET You think i get the same results if i prime with the kigs before i run aas or just run everything at the same time.

To be honest, you may want to try priming, but I wouldn't know because I had been using them both at the same time.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2011, 09:01:12 PM »
With all the hype around the new Kigtropin, I figured I would post a couple comparison photos.

The photo on the right was taken on 11-11 and the photo on the left was take on 11-30.  In that time frame I went through 2 kits of the new kigs which should be plenty of time to see a difference and actually, I think they definitely have helped... Everything looks a bit fuller and delts are more capped in the photo of me in the gym locker room on the left after using the kigs... For any of you guys who have been hesitating to try the new kigs, I encourage that you do...

bascily i rest my case in regard to kigtropin ,, may god bless the fellwas behind this line and may god of the china yellow son let them stand against the fakes and the trouble of them trying to bring pharm grade product to bodybuilders around the world,,

this is PHARM GRADE HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2011, 09:03:33 PM »
this is 2 and a half week change! ! ! ,, now you fellas finaly understand how we become proefesionals and how we get the  conditioned size,, think about it 2 and a half week ...not 6 month on kigtropin not 3 months 2-3 weeks!
this is big change minimal water and lots of quality!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2011, 09:14:59 PM »
this is 2 and a half week change! ! ! ,, now you fellas finaly understand how we become proefesionals and how we get the  conditioned size,, think about it 2 and a half week ...not 6 month on kigtropin not 3 months 2-3 weeks!
this is big change minimal water and lots of quality!

gh15 approved

God, what's your opinion of me adding in the slin?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2011, 09:18:28 PM »
to be hones,, i thnk you can turn profesional with no insulin,, you are umm you look damn good,, muscle is kind of virgin muscle due to age but few years and polish polish everything and you are pro ,, keep the midsection as tight as possible dont let it explode,, you are a conditioned big kid,, truly big not balonie big

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2011, 09:41:45 PM »
damn good job

awesome physique right there

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2011, 09:52:15 PM »
damn good job

awesome physique right there

^this
b

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2011, 09:57:14 PM »

says the kid who runs 5 gram cycles.

::)

you must be a real MONSTER, eh sparky? lol

you're so full of shit i can smell you from Toronto.

b

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2011, 09:59:23 PM »
rly wanna see the progress but ur image isn't showing up fo me. Anyone wana rehost it. Diff format lol? Rly curious

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2011, 10:46:55 PM »
Looking real good, BiGHer.

Question, what is your weight/height? Also, do you mind giving an idea of what else you ran along with the kig for those 3 weeks?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2011, 10:49:23 PM »
u has big muskels

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2011, 10:51:57 PM »
Looking real good, BiGHer.

Question, what is your weight/height? Also, do you mind giving an idea of what else you ran along with the kig for those 3 weeks?

There's a thread on here from 11-11 where the picture on the right is from.  Search for it and all my cycle, diet, and training info are the same, but I just switched to Kigs the next day.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2011, 12:18:08 AM »
10-15iu insulin before gym is enough if you're on good gh. Don't touch it the rest of the day

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2011, 12:37:30 AM »
You look better in the 1st pic.

lm

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2011, 01:18:43 AM »

Did your midsection look similar before using HGH or did it change and how?