Author Topic: New Kigtropin Progress and Review...  (Read 13327 times)

merrill1973

• Getbig II
Re: New Kigtropin Progress and Review...
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2011, 12:03:03 PM »
u has big muskels

LMFAO!  hahah

yeah, you look great bro, keep it going.  Be interesting to see what you look like in 6 months like God says

;)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2011, 06:11:03 PM »
Bboy told me in a pm that a VERY well known pro (pm me for who) ;), told him that gh is all that fucken matters. Use as much of it as you can afford, as long as you can afford it. Of course gh15 has been saying this all along :) but it's nice to hear other opinions agreeing with eacother! He said  as for steroids, take them obviously ....but it really doesn't matter as much as people think when it comes to AAS combinations.   I was personally very suprised to hear this.

It Makes me wonder... could someone be a pro on moderate dosages of testosterone and mega doses of gh ??? Imagine the health you could save yourself if that were the case and you only had to up the androgens a couple times a year for contest prep
l

Xerxes

« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2011, 06:27:58 PM »
Fucking monster. Difficult to tell with different angles, lighting and distance from camera. Think about that for your next progress pics. How big are those arms/quads?

Good luck!

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2011, 06:31:52 PM »
Bboy told me in a pm that a VERY well known pro (pm me for who) ;), told him that gh is all that fucken matters. Use as much of it as you can afford, as long as you can afford it. Of course gh15 has been saying this all along :) but it's nice to hear other opinions agreeing with eacother! He said  as for steroids, take them obviously ....but it really doesn't matter as much as people think when it comes to AAS combinations.   I was personally very suprised to hear this.

It Makes me wonder... could someone be a pro on moderate dosages of testosterone and mega doses of gh ??? Imagine the health you could save yourself if that were the case and you only had to up the androgens a couple times a year for contest prep

if b-boy turns pro then you have your answer and it looks like he will at his rate.

also i agree entirely, what matters is how many miligrams per week you run, not what you run. primo, and var, whatever, it will put on real muscle just as well if not better than test because they are more anabolic than test and cause less sides, equaling higher dosages. people blow up quick and can get huge on a lot of test/deca, then think they are actually that large but in reality, if they get in contest shape, they lose all the water weight from inside their muscles and look like a shriveled prune. when people refer to mature muscle, that's what they're talking about, the actual muscle fibers you've caused to hypertrophy, not the water you hold in your muscles, and while i'm not going to post the reasons for why exactly (since no one will care) hgh + slin increases hypertrophy of your muscle fibers by a huge degree when used concurrently with anabolics, and it's what takes the 1980's sized pro-bodybuilder and turns him into a 21st century bodybuilder. and then of course, there's also seo, which is the real black sheep that no one ever mentions pretending it doesn't exist, even though everyone is using it at the pro level, and it's what takes someone from the size of 1999 competitors to the current level of mass monsters of today

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2011, 06:45:08 PM »
if b-boy turns pro then you have your answer and it looks like he will at his rate.

also i agree entirely, what matters is how many miligrams per week you run, not what you run. primo, and var, whatever, it will put on real muscle just as well if not better than test because they are more anabolic than test and cause less sides, equaling higher dosages. people blow up quick and can get huge on a lot of test/deca, then think they are actually that large but in reality, if they get in contest shape, they lose all the water weight from inside their muscles and look like a shriveled prune. when people refer to mature muscle, that's what they're talking about, the actual muscle fibers you've caused to hypertrophy, not the water you hold in your muscles, and while i'm not going to post the reasons for why exactly (since no one will care) hgh + slin increases hypertrophy of your muscle fibers by a huge degree when used concurrently with anabolics, and it's what takes the 1980's sized pro-bodybuilder and turns him into a 21st century bodybuilder. and then of course, there's also seo, which is the real black sheep that no one ever mentions pretending it doesn't exist, even though everyone is using it at the pro level, and it's what takes someone from the size of 1999 competitors to the current level of mass monsters of today

how far can one get on mega doses of anabolics without gh in your opinion? 70's look at best I'm thinking..
l

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2011, 10:26:21 PM »

ahahahahaha says the 5 gram cycle using wonder of Getbig.

you must be MASSIVE, eh sparky.

::)
b

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2011, 10:47:01 PM »

"but it really doesn't matter as much as people think when it comes to AAS combinations."...So very true !!

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2011, 12:27:40 AM »
"but it really doesn't matter as much as people think when it comes to AAS combinations."...So very true !!

Disgusted mentioned this not too long ago.

when one drug gets taken out or lowered, the other drugs need to come up to match the same total dosage.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2011, 12:49:16 AM »
how far can one get on mega doses of anabolics without gh in your opinion? 70's look at best I'm thinking..

with just anabolics you can get a perfect aesthetic body, as big or probably bigger than those in the 70s, probably with 18+ inch arms while completely shredded.

but the question is, why would you not want to run hgh? hgh has very minimal, if any sides and comes with a lot of benefits, the only downside is the price but using moderate dosages can keep the cost affordable.

also, as my esteemed friend, who happens to follow me around into every thread misquoting me, just pointed out, the hgh gut isn't from the hgh or even the insulin but rather from large influxes of carbohydrates which lead to a fatty liver and visceral fat accumulation in the abdomen. when pros run 100iu a day, using the standard formula for slin dosage of 1iu per 10 carbs consumed (though pros use it backwards, using as much slin as possible then consuming carbs as a necessity) that's 1,000 grams of carbs in a day. no one needs that many and that's what causes the horribly distended stomach as those carbs have no where to go, and high blood sugar levels are poisonous so the body removes it the only way it can - storing it as visceral fat. you can run hgh at any dosage and you won't get it, insulin is a bit different though since it's directly tied to carb intake but, with low dosages of insulin and moderate carbs (carbs is what matters here) you will never get the distended stomach from visceral fat. but if you do you can get rid of the visceral fat easily with a keto diet, or if you are lazy and impatient, dnp will remove it in about a week and a half depending on how much you have. a larger concern is adding mass to the obliques as it will ruin the v-taper, and hypertrophied obliques are essentially permanent. make sure to never directly (or at at least very minimally if you are on gear) target your obliques.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2011, 01:20:07 AM »
JUST MAKE SURE THE AAS DOSAGE IS THE SAME, THE QUALITY IS THERE, AND YOU GIVE IT TIME. OBVIOUSLY EAT AND TRAIN TO WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH. BUT THATS ONLY GONNA DO SO MUCH ITS THE DRUGS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2011, 02:17:19 AM »
look great in both pics. How big are those arms?

are you worried about sides from that much gh?

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2011, 09:15:13 AM »
look great in both pics. How big are those arms?

are you worried about sides from that much gh?

My arms are 19-1/4" cold flex.  Which sides should I be worried about?  However, I'll answer it this way... My goal is to turn pro and I've accepted what that requires regardless of the risk involved.  I've said this before, I'd rather die enjoying life the way I want to then have shyed away from doing the things I want to due to risk involved.   Take these 2 guys ikn this video that was posted in another thread:

http://vimeo.com/31241154

Do you think there is risk involved in what they do? (IMO, there is much more risk in this than high dose gh, no?)  Does it stop them from doing it??  Why?? Cuz they love it and it makes them happy.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2011, 09:28:34 AM »

"how far can one get on mega doses of anabolics without gh in your opinion?"...Far, very far !!

Defiant Labs

• Getbig I
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2011, 03:41:35 PM »
Looking great man. Keep up the hard work ;)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2011, 05:29:36 PM »
My arms are 19-1/4" cold flex.  Which sides should I be worried about?  However, I'll answer it this way... My goal is to turn pro and I've accepted what that requires regardless of the risk involved.  I've said this before, I'd rather die enjoying life the way I want to then have shyed away from doing the things I want to due to risk involved.   Take these 2 guys ikn this video that was posted in another thread:

Do you think there is risk involved in what they do? (IMO, there is much more risk in this than high dose gh, no?)  Does it stop them from doing it??  Why?? Cuz they love it and it makes them happy.

Breathtaking video. Absolutely awesome.

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2011, 05:29:56 PM »
you can get big as hell, but you can get much bigger and much better conditioning with GH.. big conditioned muscle is what its about today, you will not achieve that big conditioned 3D look without GH... you want a good looking physique then keep insulin to a minimum (don't go apeshit with it)!
team b-boy

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2011, 05:44:16 PM »

didnt even think of health risks, apart from possible LVH.. I meant any acro sides at that dose.

B-boy do you think that gut-growth can be prevented by not running slin with the gh?

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2011, 05:49:47 PM »
this is what i love about getbig, no lies about "natural", instead growth hormone reviews  ;D

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2011, 05:53:57 PM »
didnt even think of health risks, apart from possible LVH.. I meant any acro sides at that dose.

B-boy do you think that gut-growth can be prevented by not running slin with the gh?
yes its a combo of overeating and over insulin use. Decent amount of growth with on and off small insulin use has kept my gut from growing.
team b-boy

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2011, 05:56:12 PM »
Killer physique Bigher

No doubt you have what it takes to go far in bodybuilding.  Awesome thickness, shape and good height.  Keep plugging away on your goal to become pro!

JZMB

• Getbig II
  • Team NaSSer EL soBaNtý FëLla
« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2011, 06:50:51 PM »
this is what i love about getbig, no lies about "natural", instead growth hormone reviews  ;D

this

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2011, 07:29:31 PM »
Looking great man. Keep up the hard work ;)

Gimmick account spotted.

So fella you used your 4th post to give props and a hay-wink to another fella.
#

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: December 05, 2011, 07:31:12 PM »
Gimmick account spotted.

rofl don't see the connection between the two?

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #73 on: December 05, 2011, 09:52:18 PM »
Silly newb question: for the casual gym rat who just wants to be big, can you cycle on and off w/ gh and still retain most gains? Or is it once you're on, you gotta stay on like AAS?

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: December 05, 2011, 10:08:16 PM »
Gimmick account spotted.

LOL at you thinking Defiant Labs is a gimmick account.  Be thankful he is posting here and show respect please...