Author Topic: hahaha DogShit  (Read 24517 times)

queefer

• Getbig II
Re: hahaha DogShit
« Reply #125 on: December 03, 2011, 11:13:06 AM »
LOL DUMBFUCK. YOU DONīT EVEN NEED TO ADMIT IT, WE ALREADY KNOW.

IVE TOLD YOU ONCE, LEAVE THE T-DOME. DONīT MAKE THIS GET UGLIER.

YOu didn't answer.  How about you and I meet up and you can tell me all this shit to my face.  I'm in NC.  Where are you.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #126 on: December 03, 2011, 11:51:03 AM »
YOu didn't answer.  How about you and I meet up and you can tell me all this shit to my face.  I'm in NC.  Where are you.

WHAT IS UR EXACT LOCATION?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #127 on: December 03, 2011, 11:55:46 AM »
Your right Alpha, I dont go offering up my advice on gh, slin, and anything like that.  But when I'm asked via pm, I'm happy to give out my advice to anyone who asks.  The only reason I got on you is because you were letting your ego get out of hand, especially when you talked about tearing your girls vag, and then laughing about it.  I won't even bring up that mom thread as I won't go there on here.

sounds like a likely story  ::)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: December 03, 2011, 12:01:04 PM »
yeah, i didn't think it was you, all kidding aside. i have no idea who made it but i remember the guy bragging about how much damage he did to his girlfriends vagina, lol

i remember your other threads though and i liked them. thought one thread was especially funny, the thread you made about layne norton, and how in the thread people would berate anyone if they said layne norton wasn't a natural and also someone pointing out division 1 college football players as an example of what's achievable as natural, which is a joke if you know anything about how much drugs college ball players use

haha it was so easy to cause a shitstorm. the layne norton thread was full of gems

breakmore

• Getbig III
« Reply #129 on: December 03, 2011, 12:32:00 PM »
YOu didn't answer.  How about you and I meet up and you can tell me all this shit to my face.  I'm in NC.  Where are you.

Hahahahahah,pretty gay post dude.

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: December 03, 2011, 12:46:42 PM »
can i get the same deal?? I would love to meet up with you  >:(
team b-boy

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #131 on: December 03, 2011, 12:47:46 PM »

OH GREAT A GETBIG SANDWICH.

I AM FROM THE BEANTOWN BITCH, COME UP TO MEATHEAD TERRITORY. REARDENMETAL KNOWS HOW IT IS OVER HERE....STRAIGHT MEATHEADS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

chess315

« Reply #132 on: December 03, 2011, 12:59:59 PM »
boy they went far talking shit about busselmo he didnt do anything except post his beliefs about drugs and diet there trying to cleanse promuscle of all the truth talkers lol fuck them. I wish they would track down my isp my mom would shoot them before they even got to the basement to get me :)

chess315

« Reply #133 on: December 03, 2011, 01:04:32 PM »
oh yaGirls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

chess315

« Reply #134 on: December 03, 2011, 01:05:12 PM »
and for will :)

chess315

« Reply #135 on: December 03, 2011, 01:06:59 PM »
:)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #136 on: December 03, 2011, 01:12:47 PM »
you need learn fellas,, the more power you have in the cult the less you wil be mes around with ,, bboy = power as of now due to his PHYSIQE and status of many year in the cult,, as simpel as that,, he get more respect but a syou can see even he get balonie from fellas who just like to keep the truth hiden to make the machine call suplmenet industry go on and on and on like good ole train ,, danta is one of those fellas he operate in a crossroad betwen suplmenet legal avenue and then deep into the hormone world in many ways,, so he operate on the border line but he need to make sure suplement is remain a good thing in the cult members heads fot this is how he make his main money ,, supplmeeeeeeeeeeeenenets ,, this is how he can sponsor the new amatuers or bodybuild that want to gewt pro card,,

never the less! fellas like buslamo and fellas like van b are just as knowlegable as bboy but since they are smaller in the chain ....and ont compete for profesional card....they will not get same treatment,, this is where corpution come to play ,, this true also to hormone dealing,, they will not! get same treatment unles it is top chefs,, and top chefs dont open door to just anyone,,

so,, the reality of mater is fella like van b thas has nothing to do with gh15 i dont even know if the fella is on americana land or sweden never cared to look into ,, fella like van b in reality should be SUPER MODERATE WITH FULL RESPONSIBILITY ON THE PROFESIONAL MUSCLE STROID DISCUSION FROM CHEMICAL ASPECT AND TESTING,, van b is practicaly right up there with dutch bb that basicaly know more than wiliam when ti come to hands on since wiliam is nto bodybuild persay,,

so in reality fella like van b shoudl have major status in any boarding he chose to be ,, but! he doesnt ...why? because van b chose the jedi way ,,he chose obi won kanobie way and open the eyes of fellas to the truth behind bodybuild in alot more scientific way than gh15 could ever do ,, but he punish for it ... this is the problem,, they need to bag him over there to agree to be top moderator and they wont ,, reason is HE KNOWS TOO MUCH AND IS NOT WILING TO GO TO DARK SIDE OF HIDEN AGENDAS AND MONEY MAKING FILTS

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #137 on: December 03, 2011, 01:20:26 PM »
:)

this is very good fuck,,i liek the mesy room ,,young enough ,, perky ,, will juice white cream ,, you can tell this is white cream orgazm,,nice nail polish ,, good pinkish undetone liek i like

good

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chess315

« Reply #138 on: December 03, 2011, 01:34:31 PM »
only for gh15

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: December 03, 2011, 01:36:17 PM »

I thought at first that was her dildo collection hanging on the wall ;D ;D but since there her ballerina shoes you know she is flexible as hell ;D ;D. I can see myself bangin' her back out then yell at her to go clean that pigsty :D

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: December 03, 2011, 01:37:30 PM »
only for gh15

that's her mini "X-BOX"

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #141 on: December 03, 2011, 01:51:46 PM »
And you can.  But to be honest, I have nightmare's about midgets so you might have the upper hand :P

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: December 03, 2011, 01:55:52 PM »

is she collecting dildos?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #143 on: December 03, 2011, 02:13:32 PM »
:o :o :o :o :o Thank you brudda - whats that hanging off the wall though , not cocks of her many victims ?  ;D

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: December 03, 2011, 02:20:44 PM »

Yeah I took a couple months off the internet and it looks like I missed all kinds of drama!!! Someone clue me in, gh15 is sponsoring people now and owns castles? Did I read that right? Weird...

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: December 03, 2011, 02:57:50 PM »

team "two faced snake", anyone? LOL

here's your new avatar, busel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #146 on: December 03, 2011, 03:17:37 PM »

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #147 on: December 03, 2011, 03:28:32 PM »
whats that hanging off the wall though , not cocks of her many victims ?  ;D

I believe those were recovered from Reppingfor20's rectum during a random cavity search.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #148 on: December 03, 2011, 03:44:40 PM »
:o :o :o :o :o Thank you brudda - whats that hanging off the wall though , not cocks of her many victims ?  ;D

lol, i was gonna say it looks like she's got a bunch of dead chickens on her wall, she must sub contract with KFC. ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #149 on: December 03, 2011, 03:46:28 PM »
I believe those were recovered from Reppingfor20's rectum during a random cavity search.
You funny SOB!! LOL  ;D