Author Topic: uberman "reveals" himself.  (Read 41270 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: uberman "reveals" himself.
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2011, 06:31:25 PM »
looks like mommy raised a confident boy, looking for approval from a bunch of anonymous people  ::)

how many pushups did you do before you took these pics?  :D

lol exactly

congrats uberman on having to prove yourself to a bunch of strangers you will never meet in real life

Does proving us wrong fill that void that your daddy left?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2011, 06:34:08 PM »
I heard his uncle "filled that void" often.... :X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MikMaq

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2011, 06:34:18 PM »
LOLOLOL.....this proves nothing...you expect us to believe that's you? HAHAAHAAAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAA A!!!!!!

Post a pic of your physique clearly visible, and your name in the same picture...i won't hold my breath  ;)
I'll actually agree with you on this one.
I`m not either as a rule,but this guy deserves it.
Are you a wee bit entitled, it's the internet posting peope's personal shit ain't fucking cool, it's about the one rule that should be enforced. Were 5 years tops from face recognition technology, where all an employer has to do is search a face, and this site will come up.
If your old and planning to retire someday soon you got no worries, but anyone under 50 shouldn't be fucking with this shit.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2011, 06:36:01 PM »
I heard his uncle "filled that void" often.... :X

yeah- with his penis

get it...with his penis...cuz he had sex with him in his ass bwahahahahahhaha

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2011, 06:36:51 PM »
Lol, it will motivate, inspire young naturals at best, and wont impress any roid head that's for sure. But again, to each his priorities in life.

Roids rage?

Maybe, yeah maybe, tomorow ill post a pic holding the sign in front of my titanesque chest or flexing arm, but seriously now, you guys are sore losers, or big babies, i still cant figure which one fits you best.

Um...no   The picture proves nothing.  I see a picture of a person with droopy pecs and shitty everything else...and a picture of a hand with a sign that says "LubeYourMan"....you said you would post a picture of your physique with a sign that had your name on it...this isn't even close fatso  ;)

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2011, 06:37:16 PM »
Um...no   The picture proves nothing.  I see a picture of a person with droopy pecs and shitty everything else...and a picture of a hand with a sign that says "LubeYourMan"....you said you would post a picture of your physique with a sign that had your name on it...this isn't even close fatso  ;)
;D

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2011, 06:38:00 PM »
yeah- with his penis

get it...with his penis...cuz he had sex with him in his ass bwahahahahahhaha

oh brother  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2011, 06:44:40 PM »
ROFLMAO at Uberman`s "identity" intertwined so with Getbig that he felt the need to present a hairy armed picture with a sign.

He needs this site or else the manic depressive demons will creep in once again.  He has used Jesus as a father figure in order to deal with his extreme depression (Bi-Polar as well?) and has met nothing but failure his entire life.

Now he is doomed to living in confines not much bigger than a standard Garden Shed and he keeps time with a 1986 Timex Watch his grandfather gave him just before an Easter Egg hunt on the apartment complex Swingset.

What a failure.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2011, 06:47:38 PM »
ROFLMAO at Uberman`s "identity" intertwined so with Getbig that he felt the need to present a hairy armed picture with a sign.

He needs this site or else the manic depressive demons will creep in once again.  He has used Jesus as a father figure in order to deal with his extreme depression (Bi-Polar as well?) and has met nothing but failure his entire life.

Now he is doomed to living in confines not much bigger than a standard Garden Shed and he keeps time with a 1986 Timex Watch his grandfather gave him just before an Easter Egg hunt on the apartment complex Swingset.

What a failure.

LOL....for someone so "above it all" he sure is putting up quite a fight to prove he's not the fat, depressed shut-in that he really is  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2011, 06:50:39 PM »
Are you a wee bit entitled, it's the internet posting peope's personal shit ain't fucking cool, it's about the one rule that should be enforced. Were 5 years tops from face recognition technology, where all an employer has to do is search a face, and this site will come up.
If your old and planning to retire someday soon you got no worries, but anyone under 50 shouldn't be fucking with this shit.
This asshole made fun of the death of a close personal friend of mine,if this was real life I would have fucked him up,so I could care less about him........he`s less than dogshit in my book.

You reap what you sow in life and here on getbig too.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2011, 06:51:19 PM »
wait- so why was the original thread that exposed uberman taken down so fast if this is supposedly the real uberman?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2011, 06:52:13 PM »
wait- so why was the original thread that exposed uberman taken down so fast if this is supposedly the real uberman?
Good question dude!!

bmcjames

• Getbig I
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2011, 06:52:21 PM »
Look like a chest and bicep guy to me...

When is the last time you stepped under a squat bar or pulled some deadlifts?

My girlfriend probably deadlifts more than you, and yes she is 100% natural WABDL competitor...

Perhaps your asshatter comments are because you are mad at yourself.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2011, 06:53:54 PM »

The guy in the pics you posted lubeyourman does not appear to have any problem losing a few pounds. You also claim to have an ectomorphic frame so why on earth would your girlfriend leave you cause you got fat??  lol

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2011, 06:54:24 PM »

I think there is even more to the story...that thread came down FAST..and this asshead has been getting away with murder here with the shit he says.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2011, 06:55:16 PM »

The guy in the pics you posted lubeyourman does not appear to have any problem losing a few pounds. You also claim to have an ectomorphic frame so why on earth would your girlfriend leave you cause you got fat??  lol

LOL....nice catch

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2011, 06:57:24 PM »
I think there is even more to the story...that thread came down FAST..and this asshead has been getting away with murder here with the shit he says.

yeah- i call shenanigans on all this

-the fat, hairy hand
- not posting your pic next to a piece of paper with your name on it
- the uber fast taking down of the original thread where uberman was exposed

this all leaves a reasonable doubt

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2011, 06:58:27 PM »
Uberman is going down in flames. Never had a problem with him but he seems to have a lot of enemies here.
T

JZMB

• Getbig II
  • Team NaSSer EL soBaNtý FëLla
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2011, 06:58:41 PM »
I don't give a flying fuck..

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2011, 06:59:01 PM »
 ;D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2011, 06:59:51 PM »
Uberman is going down in flames. Never had a problem with him but he seems to have a lot of enemies here.
for good reason.

won't shut the fuck up about anyone's personal life
follow the arrows

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2011, 07:06:59 PM »

What a failure.

Not sure which pictures are his.  If I was going to show proof, I would show the sheet with the name along with the whole body holding it up....he can still keep his fugly ass covered up.

Honestly, I don't care what this piece of monkey crap looks like.  He's a negative person and a complete jackass. 
A

lesaucer

« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2011, 07:07:42 PM »

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2011, 07:08:42 PM »
its the same guy, he has the same watch on his left hand on all pics.
Team Pat Banana

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2011, 07:08:49 PM »