Author Topic: Questions and Requests for my elfs  (Read 59186 times)

whitewidow

Re: Questions for my elfs - re XMass and Nominees
« Reply #175 on: December 10, 2011, 06:36:21 AM »
I've changed my opinion on widow. Personally I think he's a good dude and handled this moderator spot  quite well.... And for the record he does not have a problem with gh15, he just likes instigating him.  If anything it should be a compliment to Mr. 15.

exactly. I don't hate the guy at all. I think it is great he has helped so many of you. and if he really is doing this to help dogs in need god bless him. it's the internet though I get suspicious sometimes.just asking a few questions.

Swlabr

« Reply #176 on: December 10, 2011, 06:37:11 AM »
Whitewidow is a good guy at heart.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: December 10, 2011, 06:42:18 AM »

whitewidow

« Reply #178 on: December 10, 2011, 07:59:00 AM »
I just hope you take on just a few people if you are going to donate yourself. bottom line this is rons forum and he should be asked if it is OK to ask for money in exchange for training tips and drug protocols in exchange the money will go to help dogs in need. I am sure he would say fine. but you should ask him this isn't your forum and if you take on 10 people thats 4,000$. At that amount I think Ron should be the one who gets the money but no matter what it should go to the animal rescue of Gh15's choice. asking for money on someone else's forum is not cool unless you vlear it wiht the owner wich i doubt you have. Ron is a good guy he would let you but best to ask anyway. thats all I am saying. hope it works out for everyone involved. it vwould be great to see you take someones physique to pro level

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #179 on: December 10, 2011, 08:23:31 AM »
order william llewellyns anabolics 2012 if he is still writing one this year. has all the same info.A-Z with every drug evver made. it has begginer cycles , intermediate cycles,pro cycles, Lab tests done on gear. oicctures of new labs vials and boxes. very GH15 kn good material. very thick book. and it is in english,GH15 knows william and wiill vouch for him. maybe the two could get together next year and write a book together.

i have the 10th edition. everything you say about it is on point except i don't see any pro cycles in there. this was the biggest and baddest cycle outlined in it and i still doubled the tren and upped the test some. http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=400490.0

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: December 10, 2011, 08:29:06 AM »
he's not a good guy at heart, he's not the prince of darkness but he is a straight up shill for euroman, if anyone pms him for the best source he gives them eurman lol

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #181 on: December 10, 2011, 08:41:02 AM »
roland dosen't resemble the crazy 90's version of himself,,and yes at his age overdoing all needed to prep for this show is crazy,but taking all that he still looks freaky and better than he started months ago,,legs are down sweep wise from past but he is hard as nails,,rear lat spread his tris look dense as hell not pretty but impressive considering what ever else he has abused over the yrs.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: December 10, 2011, 08:44:24 AM »
Willgrant

We need more pics of that, and the one in palumbo thread. And nudes, names!

steveTren

• Getbig II
« Reply #183 on: December 10, 2011, 09:26:42 AM »
As far as translating the bible goes, i pretty much translated almost all the important stuff myself, tried creating the wiki page and the assholes kept deleting it ( the admins ) and said to me that its not what wiki is all about and that im trying to promote something, so im trying to figure out what to do with that translated stuff i done, maybe i will create a .pdf file/book and upload it somewhere for all the people to download it. I think that's not a bad idea.
I study full time also, so i try my best to find the time to type all the stuff by myself and to train on top of that. One thing is true, when i started using test prop, tren ace and masteron, nutrition isn't that strict and brutal as when i was natural, i eat when im hungry, high carbs, moderate to high protein, low fat, and week after week im looking better and better,weight on scale is the same, but im more cut and cut week after week... so i salute GH15 for his advice he gave me a while ago through my pm !

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #184 on: December 10, 2011, 09:33:24 AM »

I would love to tear this little ugly slut up. Thanks for ungaying this place Willgrant.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #185 on: December 10, 2011, 09:47:53 AM »
roland dosen't resemble the crazy 90's version of himself,,and yes at his age overdoing all needed to prep for this show is crazy,but taking all that he still looks freaky and better than he started months ago,,legs are down sweep wise from past but he is hard as nails,,rear lat spread his tris look dense as hell not pretty but impressive considering what ever else he has abused over the yrs.
well, toney freeman is 45 as well i think.... troy alves also about that age...
we have vince taylor who looked his best at 40plus... albert beckles, robbie robinson, gary strydom, lee labrada still looking amazing, and the french dwarf whats his name.... ehmmm fuck i forgot! the dude with the big head...lol! also ed corny looked great at 40 plus, lou ferrigno also.. etc etc....
age is not everything, i think it has more to do with genes, and lifestyle...
some people just age fucked! i know friends of mine from highschool, when i see them now  :-X :-X :-X
i am almost 32... some of them look 45 plus... really...
and some people have had a hard time.... addiction, stress, unhappyness... whatever....
and offcourse abuse..... abuse to the 100th degree is not good, and will get you in the end..

Be Happy,
Optimus

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #186 on: December 10, 2011, 10:35:53 AM »

maybe he is, i don't really care
i just find him annoying with his posts (and pretty pathetic. the pms he sent me were funny as hell).

does he really need to give his opinion on everything related to gh15?
can't he use paragraphs like everyone else?who wants to read posts like that?
can't he stop acting like he knows everything and everyone?HE DOESN'T!
can't he stop telling people what they should do with their money?

anyway this thread isn't about him

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #187 on: December 10, 2011, 12:01:45 PM »
yes will keeps this place free from sausage encounters

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #188 on: December 10, 2011, 12:34:55 PM »
getbig needs guys like whitewidow to provoke gh15.  All of the gh15 legendary posts have been in confrontations with Dante, Getitonny, coach, and so on...shit remember that time I was fighting with gh15 about saying how Luican claimed that Kevin never used tren?  The posts he made after that were insane and had godly nformation he would not of taken the time to spill out if I had done otherwise...that's when the True god of hormones comes out my friends, when he is instigated.
l

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf
« Reply #189 on: December 10, 2011, 12:38:36 PM »
As far as translating the bible goes, i pretty much translated almost all the important stuff myself, tried creating the wiki page and the assholes kept deleting it ( the admins ) and said to me that its not what wiki is all about and that im trying to promote something, so im trying to figure out what to do with that translated stuff i done, maybe i will create a .pdf file/book and upload it somewhere for all the people to download it. I think that's not a bad idea.
I study full time also, so i try my best to find the time to type all the stuff by myself and to train on top of that. One thing is true, when i started using test prop, tren ace and masteron, nutrition isn't that strict and brutal as when i was natural, i eat when im hungry, high carbs, moderate to high protein, low fat, and week after week im looking better and better,weight on scale is the same, but im more cut and cut week after week... so i salute GH15 for his advice he gave me a while ago through my pm !

I've also tried to create a wiki and go the same response

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: December 10, 2011, 12:38:41 PM »
nobody remembers that tiem you talked to gh15 on getbig you fraud

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: December 10, 2011, 12:42:45 PM »
why are you making a wiki for gh15, you realize he is a laughing stock for anyone who isn't a bber, you realize bbeing is a laughing stack for non bbers?

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #192 on: December 10, 2011, 12:49:47 PM »
why are you making a wiki for gh15, you realize he is a laughing stock for anyone who isn't a bber, you realize bbeing is a laughing stack for non bbers?
Why would a non bb care?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: December 10, 2011, 12:53:13 PM »
Why would a non bb care?

then why would u make a wiki?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #194 on: December 10, 2011, 12:56:45 PM »
nobody remembers that tiem you talked to gh15 on getbig you fraud

hi stumpy :) 
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #195 on: December 10, 2011, 12:59:22 PM »
the al wikiopdia thing will come with time,, right nwo there is something huge in plan that will be much more than anything wikopedia ,, you will be updated

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Swlabr

« Reply #196 on: December 10, 2011, 01:02:47 PM »
Phase 4?

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #197 on: December 10, 2011, 01:24:30 PM »
GH15 IS WORKING ON A NEW GH, UBER APPROVED...100% pure!!
he is working on it with the aliens, the invasion is imminent....
george michael will be the first to test it, and make a miracle recovery....

following this will be the GH15 channel.... non stop music.. only real music, non of the generation nothingness crap.
oh yeah, and lee priest will be missing , why nobody will know, but he will be gone... god works in mysterious ways you know... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Be Happy,
Optimus

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #198 on: December 10, 2011, 07:41:17 PM »
GH15 IS WORKING ON A NEW GH, UBER APPROVED...100% pure!!
he is working on it with the aliens, the invasion is imminent....
george michael will be the first to test it, and make a miracle recovery....

following this will be the GH15 channel.... non stop music.. only real music, non of the generation nothingness crap.
oh yeah, and lee priest will be missing , why nobody will know, but he will be gone... god works in mysterious ways you know... ;D ;D ;D ;D

evn better than that!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #199 on: December 10, 2011, 08:09:02 PM »
evn better than that!

gh15 approved

A videogame  ???