Author Topic: Model's face severed after walking into propeller  (Read 179076 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Model's face severed after walking into propeller
« Reply #1350 on: December 17, 2011, 12:39:28 AM »
It is possible for a man to recollect his past lives completely, but impossible for a man to build 19" arms naturally

Sevastase

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #1351 on: December 17, 2011, 12:44:21 AM »

8)
:o :o :o :o :o Moarrrrr!!!!! and Thank you DS  :-* no homo  ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #1352 on: December 17, 2011, 12:45:05 AM »
haha you gotta love how PT aka Gonzo Tranny takes 12 posts and 17 paragraphs to explain how much they earn. People ho really make money don't go on a message board to convince others of it lol

Kiwiol .. I apologize on behalf of your parents for your teeth brother .. I also apologize for calling you out on roid usage when you were trying to convince people you were natty ... my bad   ;D
Well it'd take you all of one word to explain how much you earn, that word 'welfare'

Xerxes

« Reply #1353 on: December 17, 2011, 12:54:23 AM »
What the fuck happened here? How did this thread go from that poor model to all this shit?  ???

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1354 on: December 17, 2011, 01:00:27 AM »
What the fuck happened here? How did this thread go from that poor model to all this shit?  ???
An update is that she lost her eye. 

Xerxes

« Reply #1355 on: December 17, 2011, 01:11:09 AM »
An update is that she lost her eye. 

I'm skimming through the thread. It seems like your anal cavity was expanded by a few inches.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1356 on: December 17, 2011, 01:14:46 AM »
I'm skimming through the thread. It seems like your anal cavity was expanded by a few inches.
It's quite the entertainment.   :D 

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #1357 on: December 17, 2011, 01:22:14 AM »
Here is a link to the cost of living in Mumbai, http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/city_result.jsp?country=India&city=Mumbai.

One personal trainer posted this on webpage entitled Starting a Personal Training Business:

Here is a link to job opportunities in the fitness industry in Mumbai: http://www.careerjet.co.in/fitness-jobs/mumbai-83862.html

Job posting extract:

Fitness Manager
Experience: 3- 6 Years
Mumbai
CTC:  Rs. 2,05,000 - 3,02,000 p.a. or  $3,889.95 - $5,730.57 USD annual pay

Current exchange rate: $1 U.S. =  52.6998 INR (Rs)

What is the relevance of this?? I am NOT a personal trainer, & living expenses here VARY greatly. Here is a clue = our appt is x3 bed - 1500 sqft in a very nice compound with a pool, gym (with sauna/steam room), club house & running track. Oh yeah we live in the city.

We own our company & work with the biggest/most expensive gym in Mumbai.
We are not earning P.A.Y.E - So, do give me an estimate of our gross monthly takings.

We have Billionaires living in the same city as people living in Dhavari slums, who earn x$1.50 a day.
This was your attempt to quantify what exactly   ???  Mumbai, is one of the most expensive cities in the world when you live in the top 10%  ;)

Prime = desperate to get in on the action of this thread   ::)

PT

Growth/noob loves me

Xerxes

« Reply #1358 on: December 17, 2011, 01:45:00 AM »
That was a good 25-30 minutes of entertainment, Che's videos, some funny insults, JNN popping in, Groink owning a horse.. Good stuff.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1359 on: December 17, 2011, 01:46:55 AM »
Jokes aside, Id bust my load in Bootys ass, but some of the ass kissing is a little much.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1360 on: December 17, 2011, 02:05:25 AM »
Average salaries in Romania belong to the lowest of Europe and even the double digit growth rates experienced during the last years of economic boom did not raise them to an European average level. And: several years of double digit would be needed to achieve a convergence with Western European average salaries.

A simple example might illustrate this notion: If we take average industrial labor costs from 2002 for Germany (32 EUR) for Germany and for Romania (1.5 EUR) and make the realistic assumption that labor costs will grow each year by 3% for Germany and the unrealistic assumption that they will grow by 20% for Romania each year a catch up for Romania would have been achieved in 2022. But let’s switch to reality and have a look on real wages in Romania, the average gross salary and average income  :D

PT

Growth/noob loves me

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #1361 on: December 17, 2011, 02:22:19 AM »
Jokes aside, Id bust my load in Bootys ass, but some of the ass kissing is a little much.
You can, for a few dollars. She works as a can whore. Somebody on here must know the site

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1362 on: December 17, 2011, 02:30:11 AM »
It's quite the entertainment.   :D 

Pics or it didn't happen!  ;D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1363 on: December 17, 2011, 02:37:33 AM »
haha you gotta love how PT aka Gonzo Tranny takes 12 posts and 17 paragraphs to explain how much they earn. People ho really make money don't go on a message board to convince others of it lol
I have the ability to write a 10 paragraph break down of my earning capabilities/living conditions, you do not  :D
Every-one here knows you are a bruk ass piece of shit  ::)
I will tell the dirty unwashed masses of GetBIG, almost everything about my life with the exception of personal details, like my family name/company name, etc...

Here is a link to the cost of living in Mumbai,

Current exchange rate: $1 U.S. =  52.6998 INR (Rs)

A lot of that site you  posted is utter bollox mate, Fitness Club  ??? our gym is Rs 30600 P/A ($739.20) & that is top of the food chain here/considered expensive - it all depends on what club you go to, Golds is Rs 24.000 P/A  - Tennis club, where  ??? Church gate/Bandra/Pali hill or kandivali??
Averages mean nothing here, this is about is inaccurate as it comes, FFS. When you have a HUGE disparity between the earning brackets & 99% of the population with next to nothing & 1% of the population with the rest = do the math you idiot.

1. Fitness Club, Monthly Fee for 1 Adult    24.34 $ = Bollox
2. Tennis Court Rent (1 Hour on Weekend)    8.94 $ = Bollox
2.Cinema, International Release, 1 Seat    5.23 $ = about right if you take a shit seat   

1 Pair of Levis 501    42.29 $ = Bollox
1 Summer Dress in a Chain Store (Zara, H&M, ...)    51.97 $ = Bollox
1 Pair of Nike Shoes    73.12 $ = Bollox
1 Pair of Men Leather Shoes    56.34 $ = Bollox

Buy Apartment Price    
Price per Square Meter to Buy Apartment Outside of Centre    1,252.61 $ = Bollox
Price per Square Meter to Buy Apartment Outside of Centre    1,252.61 $ = Bollox

This says it ALL:This data is based on 1624 entries in the past 18 months from 190 different contributors ::) So they are accurate then  :D

Now look at the population of Mumbia:

Mumbai's Population in 2011    12478447
Total Male Population    6736815
Total Female Population 5741632
& these figures are based upon registered persons, who counted all the slum dwellers & their kids  ??? none of them have documents/pay rent/tax, etc  ::) it is likely nearer 15 million, maybe more  :-*

There are probably more than 15 Million people in this city, & those figures were arrived at by asking 190 people to contribute, fuck me you are desperate to prove, eeeeeeer what were you trying to prove exactly ??? that you love to hand PT a gift wrapped opportunity to destroy you.
Up your game a bit, FFS  :-*

PT
Growth/noob loves me

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1365 on: December 17, 2011, 05:05:35 AM »
let's re-visit this pic of Sev shall we, I don't think it get the attention it deserved on the last page. There is far more to talk about here.

1. This is a picture that was actually submitted by Sev himself  (that in it's self says a lot), I mean who else could get pics of him when we all live in the civilised world. He only shaves down to his elbow & has a penchant for cheap watches.

2. He actually does not mind using pics that show he has pissed himself, & is wearing the sloppiest of grins (I assume from all the cheap lager) while sitting next to his sister, who he has just finished but-munching (perhaps that is pre-cum & not piss after all).

3. The female he's sitting next to (his sister), well lets do a WYHI thread with it shall we.
She is A-typical of this part of the world. Rat-faced, Slavic looking & skinny. She is also quite prepared to be photographed next to this clown (well, he is her brother) in a shack on some derelict bit of land some-place in his nasty little country, sitting on garden furniture & drinking cheap lager out of tins.

They appear to have been communing with space aliens this time & not remote viewing for the KGB, as there is some kind of equation on the black-board behind Sev that looks like it may well be the result of the space brothers having given him the rudimentary math for faster than light travel. You can see that he has just been putting some diagrams for prototypes on the board, before they put the garden furniture back in order to have a few more tins, & perhaps take it in turns to but-munch his sister/have a cigarette.

5. He is wearing his baseball cap turned round like a real home boy (in Romania, FFS) still he has not let go of his vest/tank tops (if you are a Yank) that you can only just about get away with (with-out looking GAY) if you train/hold some size, or are actually in the gym at the time of the photo. There appears to be a back up for when the lager runs out in the form of some thinners on the floor behind his sister that they are going to inhale, let's face it, if I had to get sexually active with that girl I would need some solvent abuse 1'st.

So, for those who could not read this entire thread, due to a lack of interest, learning difficulties, other. I shall summarise = Sebastian's life is clearly a fucking shambles.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #1366 on: December 17, 2011, 07:42:19 AM »
PT, you said earlyer in this thread that you wish you had the strive to write the walls of texts as I do that you wish you were young again to have that kind of drive and interest.

what do you call this. you're a very bad dude  ;D

but stop missinterpreting everything I say to you, god damn  :P

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1367 on: December 17, 2011, 12:38:55 PM »
What is the relevance of this?? I am NOT a personal trainer, & living expenses here VARY greatly. Here is a clue = our appt is x3 bed - 1500 sqft in a very nice compound with a pool, gym (with sauna/steam room), club house & running track. Oh yeah we live in the city.

We own our company & work with the biggest/most expensive gym in Mumbai.
We are not earning P.A.Y.E - So, do give me an estimate of our gross monthly takings.

We have Billionaires living in the same city as people living in Dhavari slums, who earn x$1.50 a day.
This was your attempt to quantify what exactly   ???  Mumbai, is one of the most expensive cities in the world when you live in the top 10%  ;)

Prime = desperate to get in on the action of this thread   ::)

PT

My mistake, I thought you were a personal trainer at a upscale gym in Mumbai. I was simply curious as to what personal trainers generally make in Mumbai. Naturally, thinking you were a personal trainer, I was surprised that the going pay rate for personal trainers is only a fraction of what you say your income is. Actually, the job posting I found was for a gym manager/personal trainer. One would assume this position would pay better than simply being a personal trainer - employee.

I have no idea what P.A.Y.E means. Can you explain this to me? All I find regarding this pay as you earn, which relates to income taxes. Is P.A.Y.E. another way of saying you and your wife are self employed?

The personal trainers at the gym where I go are also employees. However, I believe that what they earn (with the exception of the owners wife) for personal training sessions is over and above their regular salary. Since they are employees, one would hope they don't have to give their employers a percentage of the $90 an hour they charge for personal training. On the otherhand, I haven't seen much personal training going on at the gym.

The outfit that is providing my physical therapy is also located at my gym. They use gym equipment as well as having a separate section for massage, ultra sound, stretching and other physical therapy activities. My guess is North Lake Physical Therapy pays the gym rent for their separate space as well as something for using the gym facilities. Physical therapists make pretty good money I suspect. My 90 minute sessions run between $100 and $150, which is covered by my medical insurance. The physical therapist I see is usually dealing with several clients at one time. To be a physical therapist today in the U.S. one must have a doctorate....so it should pay pretty well. Not that having a doctorate these days guarantees one good wages.

I find it interesting to look at living standards, i.e. cost of living in other places in the world. Your posts about salary sparked my interest in learning more about this in Mumbai. The relevance is in the fact that you posted what you make in an afternoon at the upscale club where you work. This is what sparked my interest.

Perhaps you'd like to explain exactly what you and your wife do for a living thus helping me to understand why you seem to be so much more highly paid than others working in the fitness industry in Mumbai? Please understand, I don't begrudge you your good financial standing or lifestyle....I actually think it is great that you are so successful.

Prime

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1368 on: December 18, 2011, 04:05:18 AM »
My mistake, I thought you were a personal trainer at a upscale gym in Mumbai. I was simply curious as to what personal trainers generally make in Mumbai. Naturally, thinking you were a personal trainer, I was surprised that the going pay rate for personal trainers is only a fraction of what you say your income is.
No, you thought I was bull-shitting about our financial status & tried to make me look a fucking idiot, only you managed to make your-self look a fucking idiot in the process, well done.
If I was a Personal trainer I would not be able to sleep on a couch in the lobby of this building, FFS  :o

I have no idea what P.A.Y.E means. Can you explain this to me?
I am NOT an employee, I own my own company. If you had been paying attention you would know this. Clue = general topics. P.A.Y.E is when you are on a wage in the UK, I am a managing director.
I will say this once more, I OWN MY OWN COMPANY. You will not find average earning for people who have that status in this city on the fucking Internet.
The gym we work with/from, is THE BIGGEST, MOST EXPENSIVE, WELL EQUIPPED GYM IN MUMBAI. IT HAS THE TOP END OF THE CITIES EARNING BRACKET & A-LIST CELEBS.
The staff in the gym (gym employees) earn from as little as Rs 12000 PCM right up to a commission based job in sales where they can earn Rs 60000 PCM - but the MD of the gym (well chain of gyms in S.E. Asia) earns a fucking fortune, because he owns it. Are you getting it now?? When you own the company YOU GET WELL PAID. This will happen in any city in the world.

I find it interesting to look at living standards, i.e. cost of living in other places in the world. Your posts about salary sparked my interest in learning more about this in Mumbai. The relevance is in the fact that you posted what you make in an afternoon at the upscale club where you work. This is what sparked my interest.
I did not post what I make in an afternoon, you read the posts of the gimmicks/idiots, on here & take it as Gospel. http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=404594.1300  -  It was a figure of speech relating to a joke about a Hanzo sword.
The reality is that I actually earn a lot more than that in an afternoon. Now you can really start to think hard on what it is we do. If you were not buying $250 in an afternoon for the diet/fitness industry. You will certainly have trouble getting your head around what we can make in an average week. OK, here is a tit bit, if you earn more than a certain amount in a year you go up to the 40% tax bracket - well, we hit that in the 1'st quarter of this year

Perhaps you'd like to explain exactly what you and your wife do for a living thus helping me to understand why you seem to be so much more highly paid than others working in the fitness industry in Mumbai? Please understand, I don't begrudge you your good financial standing or lifestyle....I actually think it is great that you are so successful.
We own our own company that is very successful & have the good fortune that all our clients are extremely well off financially.
Giving out our company details for the anonymous, troubled, mostly unemployed, sewer Rats on GetBIG is NEVER going to happen, you do not give out your personal details (your sons military career) so why would you expect this of me?? Nice try at trying to play my ego into posting my company details so the spastics on here can know who I really am  ::) Jesus, I have given out some clues = my family is responsible for one of the biggest dieting products/concepts to be distributed internationally. If you knew my surname & the industry, you would get that clue in a second. But you are clearly not as well informed as me  :D
There is only x1 person from this board who knows who I am in the real world = WOTEN.
You could always ask him to divulge the intel the next time he makes an appearance in-order to destroy the cretins on here who think they are the triple OG's of GetBIG.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1369 on: December 18, 2011, 01:16:29 PM »
No, you thought I was bull-shitting about our financial status & tried to make me look a fucking idiot, only you managed to make your-self look a fucking idiot in the process, well done.
If I was a Personal trainer I would not be able to sleep on a couch in the lobby of this building, FFS  :o
I am NOT an employee, I own my own company. If you had been paying attention you would know this. Clue = general topics. P.A.Y.E is when you are on a wage in the UK, I am a managing director.
I will say this once more, I OWN MY OWN COMPANY. You will not find average earning for people who have that status in this city on the fucking Internet.
The gym we work with/from, is THE BIGGEST, MOST EXPENSIVE, WELL EQUIPPED GYM IN MUMBAI. IT HAS THE TOP END OF THE CITIES EARNING BRACKET & A-LIST CELEBS.
The staff in the gym (gym employees) earn from as little as Rs 12000 PCM right up to a commission based job in sales where they can earn Rs 60000 PCM - but the MD of the gym (well chain of gyms in S.E. Asia) earns a fucking fortune, because he owns it. Are you getting it now?? When you own the company YOU GET WELL PAID. This will happen in any city in the world.

I did not post what I make in an afternoon, you read the posts of the gimmicks/idiots, on here & take it as Gospel. http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=404594.1300  -  It was a figure of speech relating to a joke about a Hanzo sword.
The reality is that I actually earn a lot more than that in an afternoon. Now you can really start to think hard on what it is we do. If you were not buying $250 in an afternoon for the diet/fitness industry. You will certainly have trouble getting your head around what we can make in an average week. OK, here is a tit bit, if you earn more than a certain amount in a year you go up to the 40% tax bracket - well, we hit that in the 1'st quarter of this year
We own our own company that is very successful & have the good fortune that all our clients are extremely well off financially.
Giving out our company details for the anonymous, troubled, mostly unemployed, sewer Rats on GetBIG is NEVER going to happen, you do not give out your personal details (your sons military career) so why would you expect this of me?? Nice try at trying to play my ego into posting my company details so the spastics on here can know who I really am  ::) Jesus, I have given out some clues = my family is responsible for one of the biggest dieting products/concepts to be distributed internationally. If you knew my surname & the industry, you would get that clue in a second. But you are clearly not as well informed as me  :D
There is only x1 person from this board who knows who I am in the real world = WOTEN.
You could always ask him to divulge the intel the next time he makes an appearance in-order to destroy the cretins on here who think they are the triple OG's of GetBIG.

PT

Jeez, calm down. No need to yell. Truthfully, how much money you make or don't makes no difference to me. It's not like your going to be sending me some $$$$ any time soon, is it?

Did I ever suggest you were bullshitting folks about your financial status? No, I did not.

You may not have actually ever posted what you earn (in an afternoon) you implied it several times in various posts. For example:

$500 a day (lets say - that's without what my wife takes during her shift) = $10.000 PCM & $120.000 P/A - but that is just my shift - I will not tell you what we honestly pull in during an average month, that would not be fair at all....
How much are you earning in $US?? Ahahahahahaha that figure of $250 in an afternoon, $500 a day, works out to be $120.000 P/A
That is a Kings ransom in India  

Quote from: bike nut on December 16, 2011, 12:59:37 PM
Or the post where PenisToucher is bragging that "his" gym has $250/day in total revenue!
Your reply to this:
I don't own a gym, & I said afternoon, 1pm - 5pm, not to mention it was a figure of speech.

I have the ability to write a 10 paragraph break down of my earning capabilities/living conditions, you do not

As I said, I don't really care how much money you make, nor do I begrudge you making a fortune if that is what it is.

Frankly, it seems like you enjoy bragging/posting about how much money you make and how well you live. You've even alluded to these things in this reply to me. Which, if you really want to stay "under the radar" about these matters you could have PM'd me a reply.

Anyway, how about we just leave it at you and your wife make a lot of money doing something which you'd prefer not to divulge here, which is certainly your prerogative.

You are absolutely right in that I don't provide details about either of my sons' military careers. There are a couple of reasons for this; the main one being that what they do is their business and not mine to share. Another reason is that my son-in-law is still active duty military and some of those details could compromise him and/or his company....so much so that neither his wife, son nor I always know all these details.

Ask me about my financial status, and if I think it is relevant information for you to know, I will reply....either in a post or a PM. Just so you know though, my income is pretty average....not making claims of being a rich dude or "living high on the hog" or anything, myself. I honestly think a rundown on my finances would bore you. ;)

Prime

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1370 on: December 18, 2011, 07:50:48 PM »
You are extremely anal, & you have that amazing ability to read out of context with it. This is a very bad combination.
Read the x2 pages again, I made a joke about hocking a Hanzo sword & my earning capabilities, that was taken literally by the morons (despite me pointing out that it was a figure of speech).
This then got turned into a retarded run of posts that I only make $250 a day & that this was nothing to write home about.
Did I ever suggest you were bullshitting folks about your financial status? No, I did not.
YES YOU DID, & you tried to make me look an idiot by telling people what a PT can make in Mumbai. You thought I was a PT then looked up how much they make here & posted it. So, eeeeer yeah you thought I was talking shit.
Frankly, it seems like you enjoy bragging/posting about how much money you make and how well you live. You've even alluded to these things in this reply to me.
Yes I do. Although, I would call it reminding the mostly unemployed, malcontent, 21'st century schizoid, accounts on here that they are life's fucking bog roll.
I find it a convenient way of reminding them that not every-one here is a loser with no job/money, that hangs out on GetBIG all day racking up 20.000 posts in a couple of years.
You've even alluded to these things in this reply to me. Which, if you really want to stay "under the radar" about these matters you could have PM'd me a reply.
The only 'sub-radar' status that I will maintain is my family name & my company details.
You see you know fuck all about what we do. The gym we work from is a chain of gyms all over S.E.Asia From here to Thailand.
How many of those gyms are we operational in as of Jan 2012?? YOU have NO idea, but let's just say that $250 in a day would seem like fuck all, so how many gyms are we operating from now?? How much do you think I will be pulling in during the average month in mid 2012??
Why don't I post a pic of me lounging in the pool on an inflatable armchair, with a sign that says "fuck Primemuscle & the mostly unemployed, malcontent, 21'st century schizoid, accounts on GetBIG, suck my sweat biatches"  :-* that would be salt/vinegar in the wounds. This would be especially relevant to Sebastian/Sevasapol, who loved to tell people that my wife's family are extremely rich & that I live off them like a sponger/rent boy.
Yes my wife's 1'st cousin started 'IP mobile' in Dallas & then sold it 10 years later to CISCO for just over $240 Million. But who said university educated Gujarati's are stoopid??
His money is all in India now as he moved back to Gujarat in 2008 just after the crash of Bear Stearns, but like I said "no one is saying Gujarati's are stoopid". There is a reason that Gujarat is one of the richest states in India.
the richest city in India is now Surat in Gujarat, ahead of Bangalore & Madras. 80 per cent of all diamonds sold anywhere in the world are polished in Surat's 10,000 diamond units The only non-Jews in the Tel Aviv & Jerusalem diamond bourse are Gujarati.
Anyway, how about we just leave it at you and your wife make a lot of money doing something which you'd prefer not to divulge here, which is certainly your prerogative.
That is correct, I will not tell you what we do or the name of our company.
Although, fuck it. I started this company here using our own name because what my family is famous for, products/concept, was not distributed here in India, well guess what. IT IS NOW.   ;)

India is one big slum full of people living on $1.50 a day, sure it is Billy Bob, sure it is.
It is a land of Kings & peasants, Kings & peasants................ ...............

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1371 on: December 19, 2011, 12:35:45 AM »
You are extremely anal, & you have that amazing ability to read out of context with it. This is a very bad combination.
Read the x2 pages again, I made a joke about hocking a Hanzo sword & my earning capabilities, that was taken literally by the morons (despite me pointing out that it was a figure of speech).
This then got turned into a retarded run of posts that I only make $250 a day & that this was nothing to write home about.YES YOU DID, & you tried to make me look an idiot by telling people what a PT can make in Mumbai. You thought I was a PT then looked up how much they make here & posted it. So, eeeeer yeah you thought I was talking shit.Yes I do. Although, I would call it reminding the mostly unemployed, malcontent, 21'st century schizoid, accounts on here that they are life's fucking bog roll.
I find it a convenient way of reminding them that not every-one here is a loser with no job/money, that hangs out on GetBIG all day racking up 20.000 posts in a couple of years.The only 'sub-radar' status that I will maintain is my family name & my company details.
You see you know fuck all about what we do. The gym we work from is a chain of gyms all over S.E.Asia From here to Thailand.
How many of those gyms are we operational in as of Jan 2012?? YOU have NO idea, but let's just say that $250 in a day would seem like fuck all, so how many gyms are we operating from now?? How much do you think I will be pulling in during the average month in mid 2012??
Why don't I post a pic of me lounging in the pool on an inflatable armchair, with a sign that says "fuck Primemuscle & the mostly unemployed, malcontent, 21'st century schizoid, accounts on GetBIG, suck my sweat biatches"  :-* that would be salt/vinegar in the wounds. This would be especially relevant to Sebastian/Sevasapol, who loved to tell people that my wife's family are extremely rich & that I live off them like a sponger/rent boy.
Yes my wife's 1'st cousin started 'IP mobile' in Dallas & then sold it 10 years later to CISCO for just over $240 Million. But who said university educated Gujarati's are stoopid??
His money is all in India now as he moved back to Gujarat in 2008 just after the crash of Bear Stearns, but like I said "no one is saying Gujarati's are stoopid". There is a reason that Gujarat is one of the richest states in India.
the richest city in India is now Surat in Gujarat, ahead of Bangalore & Madras. 80 per cent of all diamonds sold anywhere in the world are polished in Surat's 10,000 diamond units The only non-Jews in the Tel Aviv & Jerusalem diamond bourse are Gujarati.That is correct, I will not tell you what we do or the name of our company.
Although, fuck it. I started this company here using our own name because what my family is famous for, products/concept, was not distributed here in India, well guess what. IT IS NOW.   ;)

India is one big slum full of people living on $1.50 a day, sure it is Billy Bob, sure it is.
It is a land of Kings & peasants, Kings & peasants................ ...............

PT

Thanks for the extremely detailed and not required explanation of all of this.

I be the first to admit that I can be irritatingly anal at times. Perhaps I have taken what you wrote out of context or perhaps you have failed to accurately convey what you thought you were conveying. I'll leave that for others to decide.

As I said, I don't really care how much money you make or how rich you or your wife or her cousin is. Truthfully, it makes no difference to me whatsoever. And why should it?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1372 on: December 19, 2011, 01:51:05 AM »
I be the first to admit that I can be irritatingly anal at times. Perhaps I have taken what you wrote out of context or perhaps you have failed to accurately convey what you thought you were conveying. I'll leave that for others to decide.
Anyone who can read English with any degree of post nursery school accuracy will see that I said (starting form the 1'st post about hocking a Hanzo sword)  that I earn than that in an afternoon (as a figure of speech), then confirmed that this was a figure of speech, & then said even if I did only make that it would still be $120K P/A. If you didn't get that perhaps you SHOULD leave it to others to decide what I am saying.

Thanks for the extremely detailed and not required explanation of all of this.

You are welcome. I felt like a rant this morning so I indulged myself  ::)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #1373 on: December 19, 2011, 03:17:49 AM »
Blah blah blah When you own the company YOU GET WELL PAID. This will happen in any city in the world.

Your statement -- like most generalizations -- is flat out wrong. Income can only go so far sometimes: between staff salaries, rent, etc, a corporation may not only fail to turn a profit -- it may actually take a loss. If that's the case, if the owner has chosen to forgo a regular salary, choosing instead to receive distributions (a sensible move for many reasons) he may end up getting nothing. Zip. Zilch. Zero. Now, I only have a degree in mathematics, so my numbers may be off... but I'm pretty sure that a potential income of zero doesn't translate to "WELL PAID."

As a businessman, you may want to remember that bravado is fine but you can't cross the line into arrogance. Or else, someone will slap you like you are a hysterical woman on a '60's TV show.

Now, put your tiny dick -- and your salary (payable in sacred cow-dung) -- back in your pants and stop waving it around; nobody wants to see that shit. Hit the fucking gym and get the only currency that counts around here -- inches in the bank of Biceps!

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1374 on: December 19, 2011, 03:25:45 AM »
Your statement -- like most generalizations -- is flat out wrong. Income can only go so far sometimes: between staff salaries, rent, etc, a corporation may not only fail to turn a profit -- it may actually take a loss. If that's the case, if the owner has chosen to forgo a regular salary, choosing instead to receive distributions (a sensible move for many reasons) he may end up getting nothing. Zip. Zilch. Zero. Now, I only have a degree in mathematics, so my numbers may be off... but I'm pretty sure that a potential income of zero doesn't translate to "WELL PAID."

As a businessman, you may want to remember that bravado is fine but you can't cross the line into arrogance. Or else, someone will slap you like you are a hysterical woman on a '60's TV show.

Now, put your tiny dick -- and your salary (payable in sacred cow-dung) -- back in your pants and stop waving it around; nobody wants to see that shit. Hit the fucking gym and get the only currency that counts around here -- inches in the bank of Biceps!
Sorry did I forget to mention that I was only talking about successful companies  ::)
As for the arrogance, well if you want to call it that fill ya boots mate.

Now, I only have a degree in mathematics, so my numbers may be off... but I'm pretty sure that a potential income of zero doesn't translate to "WELL PAID."

Can we get a sarcasm emoticon please??

Where did all the gimmick accounts come form, FFS  ??? This place is teeming with 500 & less post accounts. Not overtly obvious then  ::)

PT
Growth/noob loves me