Author Topic: 8 Year old Pwns Bachmonster  (Read 14772 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: 8 Year old Pwns Bachmonster
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2011, 11:40:14 AM »

Poor baby.  A scared stuttering little kid and bachmann still couldn't formulate an answer?  No wonder she is at the bottom of the barrel of the party ticket.

I don't like Bachmann at all but let's be honest here, creeper. If she had lectured the kid you'd be on here calling her a monster for attacking a child. Stick to fantasizing about 333.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2011, 11:42:48 AM »
MB should have taken the mother aside and slapped the shit out of her for being such a terrible mother.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2011, 11:43:21 AM »
I don't like Bachmann at all but let's be honest here, creeper. If she had lectured the kid you'd be on here calling her a monster for attacking a child. Stick to fantasizing about 333.

MY POINT EXACTLY!!!

This was a setup, if ever there was one. But since Bachmann didn't go for it, some woefully misguided folks want to pretend as if this kid got the best of Bachmann. That boy looked like scared jackrabbit. Anyone with a decent set of eyes (which might disqualify Lurker and Straw) could see that this boy's MOTHER was putting him up to this.

She has the beef with Bachmann but didn't have the guts to confront her.

Liberals are notorious for doing this stupid mess. This happens to Rick Perry at one of his event. Some treehugger put her son up to asking the Texas governor why he didn't believe in "science" (i.e. why won't he help shut down oil and gas industries to back "green" industries, which go belly-up in a matter of years, to stop "climate change").

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2011, 11:46:32 AM »
You apparently didn't see the video. This boy stayed silent for most of the clip, despite his mommy whispering to him what to say REPEATEDLY. When he finally started talking, his voice was low and quiet, typical of a shy kid who doesn't quite know what to say to a stranger.

There was no disgust or anger, whatsoever.

This boy didn't seem interested in even talking to Bachmann, AT ALL. His mommy put him up to it, either because she's too chicken to face Bachmann herself; or, she was trying to bait Bachmann into berating her son and using that footage against her.

The truth (which you keep DODGING) is that this woman had the ability and the opportunity to air whatever beef she had with Bachmann.....TO HER FACE!!!

She did not. Instead, she coached up her little boy to say this concocted sentence. And it took him forever just to get the words out of his mouth.

I like how you know what is going on inside the mind of the woman or the child

having kids talk to politicians is nothing new

the only reason you're chapped about it (see I know what's going on inside your mind now) is you have a problem with gay people

If that kid got up there and said something positive about Bachmann or supported one of her wacky beliefs you would have no problem with it and probably think it was  cute and adorable

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2011, 11:48:59 AM »
You mean like thosee kids singing songs to obama? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2011, 11:51:26 AM »

Maybe Bachmann should have used your old standby  line.  "Want fries with that"?   Keep trying twatflaps.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2011, 11:51:48 AM »
You mean like thosee kids singing songs to obama?  

no idea

was that like the kids praying and crying to a card board cut out of Bush

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2011, 11:54:51 AM »

the only reason you're chapped about it (see I know what's going on inside your mind now) is you have a problem with gay people

If that kid got up there and said something positive about Bachmann or supported one of her wacky beliefs you would have no problem with it and probably think it was  cute and adorable

Dead on.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2011, 11:58:35 AM »

This is the part where, after seeing the actual video, you explain how this is really is this boy doing thus of his own fruition, as opposed to his mama putting him up to this.

More to the point, again, why doesn't this woman say what she has to say to Bachmann to her face? She's only a few feet away from her.

I have no issue with the boy at all.

If I have a beef with a politician (i.e. Barack Obama) and I'm within a couple of arms' length from him, I'm not hiding behind my daughter to say my peace.

Of course, had Bachmann said anything to this boy regarding his mama's lesbianism, you and Lurker would be howling like hounddogs about her bullying a little kid.

There's still the explanation of why this woman couldn't confront Bachmann, face-to-face. But, you and Lurker won't address that part.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2011, 12:04:04 PM »
This is the part where, after seeing the actual video, you explain how this is really is this boy doing thus of his own fruition, as opposed to his mama putting him up to this.

More to the point, again, why doesn't this woman say what she has to say to Bachmann to her face? She's only a few feet away from her.

I have no issue with the boy at all.

If I have a beef with a politician (i.e. Barack Obama) and I'm within a couple of arms' length from him, I'm not hiding behind my daughter to say my peace.

I've already said I don't care if his mother prompted, coached him or whatever

If that kid asked Bachmann what she was going to about illegal immigrants or something that you agree with you'd have no problem if the kid was coached or not

your problem is the subject of the question

do you doubt the kid believes that his mother doesn't need fixing?  Don't you think the kid cares about his mother and has probably already had to deal with discrimination in his life due to his mother

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2011, 12:06:07 PM »
PLEASE!!! If Bachmann had said anything to this kid, this same Yahoo report would have turned right around and accused her of intimidating a little boy. This isn't the first time lefties have tried this crap. Remember the mom that didn't have the guts to ask Rick Perry about "science", face-to-face; so, she kept feeding her boy lines to say to the Texas governor.

333386 nailed it. I'd take Bachmann over Obama any day of the week. Give me a fighter, not a crybaby who blames ATMs, the Internet, and unrelated issues across the globes for HIS repeated screwups.

So walking away from an 8 year old is a fighter now?

Really?

HAHAHA.

Look, Obama sucks, but Bachmann is NOT better.

Romney might be... MAYBE and we know that Paul is... so let's just cut the shit and admit that EVERYONE is NOT better than Obama and that the people who ARE better than Obama will NEVER win the Republican nomination.

You guys think Cain would have been better... and maybe so, but remember the Republicans were NEVER going to let a black man be their nominee... I said it 2 months ago.

Look who was right.

<--------

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2011, 12:08:28 PM »

If that kid asked Bachmann what she was going to about illegal immigrants or something that you agree with you'd have no problem if the kid was coached or not

do you doubt the kid believes that his mother doesn't need fixing?  Don't you think the kid cares about his mother and has probably already had to deal with discrimination in his life due to his mother

Dead on x 2

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2011, 12:13:30 PM »
Oh how cute - lurker found a new boyfriend in straw.   Good, maybe lurker can stalk him now for awhile.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2011, 12:16:03 PM »
So walking away from an 8 year old is a fighter now?

Really?

HAHAHA.

Yes, REALLY!!! Because, she's smart enough to know that boy was just a pawn being used by his cowardly mother. Notice how she didn't confront Bachmann, face to face. Had Bachmann said a word to that boy about his mommy's gayness, the lefties would be squealing like stuck pigs about the situation.

If Mommy has an issue with Bachmann and Bachmann's a few feet away, why not air your grievances, woman-to-woman, instead of cowering behind a child?

Look, Obama sucks, but Bachmann is NOT better.

Romney might be... MAYBE and we know that Paul is... so let's just cut the shit and admit that EVERYONE is NOT better than Obama and that the people who ARE better than Obama will NEVER win the Republican nomination.

You guys think Cain would have been better... and maybe so, but remember the Republicans were NEVER going to let a black man be their nominee... I said it 2 months ago.

Look who was right.

<--------

The Republicans were responsible for this smear job that got Cain to drop out?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2011, 12:18:52 PM »
Dead on x 2

More like DEAD WRONG (X 2)!!!

This woman has an issue with Bachmann, regarding homosexuality and related issues. Bachmann's standing within arm's reach.

All she had to do is talk, FACE TO FACE, EYE TO EYE with her. Instead, she cowers behind her son.

If I have beef with anyone and he or she is standing in front of me, I don't use my 7-year-old to talk for me. I say what I need to say TO HIS/HER FACE, period.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2011, 12:33:15 PM »

Wrong!! There's no need to put a kid up to asking a question to someone, when you can do so yourself (especially when the person is right in front of you).

This is his mother's issue. She can confront Bachmann, face to face, not hide behind her child. Bachmann would have been flamed mercilessly for intimidating or hurting that boy and would have been crafted as a bully.

Bottom line: That woman should have said her peace to Bachmann HERSELF.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 08, 2011, 12:33:34 PM »
Oh how cute - lurker found a new boyfriend in straw.   Good, maybe lurker can stalk him now for awhile.

Don't worry if he starts whining, crying, lying and general talking shit like a pathetic shut in as you do, I will bust his ass too.  Just like I do your weak ass shit.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #67 on: December 08, 2011, 12:34:27 PM »
More like DEAD WRONG (X 2)!!!

This woman has an issue with Bachmann, regarding homosexuality and related issues. Bachmann's standing within arm's reach.

All she had to do is talk, FACE TO FACE, EYE TO EYE with her. Instead, she cowers behind her son.

If I have beef with anyone and he or she is standing in front of me, I don't use my 7-year-old to talk for me. I say what I need to say TO HIS/HER FACE, period.

family values all the way

If that kid got up and asked what Bachmann was going to do about prayer in  school or something like that you wouldn't give a rats ass if the parent coached him or not.   You'd be on here defending the kids right to speak and probably be telling us how kids today know so much more and are really engaged in the political process

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #68 on: December 08, 2011, 12:36:50 PM »

don't be jealous 333

I know you're dying for me to pay attention to you

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 08, 2011, 12:37:23 PM »

If that kid got up and asked what Bachmann was going to do about prayer in  school or something like that you wouldn't give a rats ass if the parent coached him or not.   You'd be on here defending the kids right to speak and probably be telling us how kids today know so much more and are really engaged in the political process

Dead on x 3.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 08, 2011, 12:38:38 PM »
don't be jealous 333

I think he's just jealous that having you as my "boyfriend" is a much better choice than the loser who was in 10th grade when he was 28 that 333 has for his.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: December 08, 2011, 12:39:59 PM »

You don't read very well, do you?

This is about THE WOMAN'S issue with Bachmann, regarding the congresswoman's stance on homosexuality (and related issues). SHE, not the boy, needs to confront Bachmann if it's bothering her that much. SHE, not that boy, needs to be woman enough to air her grievances.

This was an act of cowardice and a stunt that went wrong, because Bachmann didn't take the bait.

This lesbian knows where Bachmann stands. If she has a problem with that, Bachmann's standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 08, 2011, 12:51:31 PM »

Straw - what family value is laundering drug money and giving guns to drug cartels? 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: December 08, 2011, 12:59:45 PM »
Straw - what family value is laundering drug money and giving guns to drug cartels? 

I think the mantra is that, since the Dems ain't the 'family values' party, whoring around, laundering money, and running guns ain't so bad.....as long as they do their jobs.

At least, that was the defense from Clinton supporters.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 08, 2011, 01:00:42 PM »
don't be jealous 333

Jealous?  i am relieved that lurker has a new object of his affection.   His stalking me creeps me out.