Author Topic: wife wants me to get a sperm count am nervous cause of steroids should i be?  (Read 13040 times)

falco

• Getbig V
If you were on 1 gram of test for months the sperm count must be very bad.
If you want to get your wife pregnant start using pregnyl1500 every 3-4 days for 2-3 weeks. Your testicles will get bigger. Throw some nolvadex at 10mg every day.
Once you start the pregnyl stop all kind of steroid use.
At the last shot of pregnyl start with clomid therapy, 50mg a day for another 2-3 weeks. Stop the nolva.
An then pray allot.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

That is a delicious looking vagina....

dustin

If you were on 1 gram of test for months the sperm count must be very bad.
If you want to get your wife pregnant start using pregnyl1500 every 3-4 days for 2-3 weeks. Your testicles will get bigger. Throw some nolvadex at 10mg every day.
Once you start the pregnyl stop all kind of steroid use.
At the last shot of pregnyl start with clomid therapy, 50mg a day for another 2-3 weeks. Stop the nolva.
An then pray allot.

Don't be such a fear monger. Who's to say there's even a fucking problem? Why not let nature take it's course and allow him body to recover before jabbing more shit? It's not a problem at this point. It is what it is.

If she's bitching about wanting to get pregnant ASAP then let her know she can wait. Having a baby isn't something to rush into. I flipped at my wife for being so damn impatient as well. Let nature run it's course and if nothing happens, then start taking some HCG. Plenty of guys have had babies on year long cycles. Some people have it easier than others and some people have it tougher.

If you were taking a gram of test then of course your sperm count will be low. What's the point of even getting it checked out? If you feel mutual and want to have a baby ASAP then I would suggest perusing it further. But if it's all her then tell her to calm down and stop being so impatient. It will happen down the road. Even guys who've been suppressed for decades have escaped hypogonadism and have become fertile. To stress about it is irrational.

sanam

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
it not jerk,, its reality,, who hs she to comend him ,, she know he is bodybuild ,, she know he is on hormones,, hwen someone want kid they want kid together....this is not disctatorship,,she should solve problem with him together,, and if he has low sperm doctor will put him on hcg and sprm go up,, usualy it is female problem when cant get prego,, can alwys adopt,,

gh15 approved

its not like he is going to b place top 10 in pro line up because if he was he would not b here asking for help.he is just recreational user.he can take some time off.i think he is being selfish.women asking for baby does not sounds dictatorship by any means.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
I will tell you exactly how it is...

She talking about getting tests because her body clock has started ticking and its becoming baby time for her! What you will notice in the forecoming weeks/months:

1) Everything small will becime cute, such as small dogs, clothes, shoes etc however she will start to find small babies cute also. This will become very obvious to you as it will become more frequent.

2) She will start hanging about friends/family who have children more than usual

3) She will start wanting sex all the time..oh and the daily pill she is supposed to take she will "forget" from time to  time and if its the injection/impant she will delay going for it if not at all.

4) You being drunk etc will not be a problem as she knows when your drunk you will fuck her brains out, infact expect bottles of wine waiting for you at home.

5) Expect her to be nicer to you than normal until she gets what she wants (sex)

Either way she will get what she wants or she will go mental after a while if you don't get her up the duff and take her frustrations out on you and eventually she will leave you if you fail to give her children and its "your fault" as your sperm are on a perm holiday.

My advice if you are not ready yet, double your gear doseage, take lots of Deca etc and make sure you shut down your spuds, go  the doc without her, when you get your results and they won't be good, the doc will give you a load of HCG etc, stick it in the fridge and tell her "it's a little low, but working" and get the  get shit loads of sex until she figures out your a lieing girl. Then you have 2
options when your relationship hits the brink:

A) Come off the gear, shoot HCG until you piss it and give her a good stuffing and give in

B) Trade her in for a younger version who don't want kids

On another note, somme of my friends been on gear and had kids no problem, some come off it for a while and then had kids, some had to have allsorts of treatment. Depends friend, all you need to know is she will turn into a bitch when shes up the duff, so enjoy!

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
Don't be such a fear monger. Who's to say there's even a fucking problem? Why not let nature take it's course and allow him body to recover before jabbing more shit? It's not a problem at this point. It is what it is.

If she's bitching about wanting to get pregnant ASAP then let her know she can wait. Having a baby isn't something to rush into. I flipped at my wife for being so damn impatient as well. Let nature run it's course and if nothing happens, then start taking some HCG. Plenty of guys have had babies on year long cycles. Some people have it easier than others and some people have it tougher.

If you were taking a gram of test then of course your sperm count will be low. What's the point of even getting it checked out? If you feel mutual and want to have a baby ASAP then I would suggest perusing it further. But if it's all her then tell her to calm down and stop being so impatient. It will happen down the road. Even guys who've been suppressed for decades have escaped hypogonadism and have become fertile. To stress about it is irrational.

Do this^  I know plenty of people that have taken TONS of shit and have 2 and three kids.. One guy was getting blamed by his wife and it turned out to be HER having fertility issues...

dustin

Do this^  I know plenty of people that have taken TONS of shit and have 2 and three kids.. One guy was getting blamed by his wife and it turned out to be HER having fertility issues...

Thanks for the backup, man. I'm just being realistic too. All the articles about steroids are fear mongering. Yes, you will get shut down but no, it's not impossible to conceive!! Look at these dudes on over 5g of steroids per week for a decade and their honeys start popping out babies. Someone should compile a list of steroid abusers that are happy fathers with healthy shorties!!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Wife wants a sperm count ?  Can't she count to 8 by herself ?

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
thanks for all the replies, some are helpful and others are funny but all are appreciated haha

yeah shes a bit older so says she doesnt have time to wait and she gets pretty sensitive if i suggest waiting or not having one i dont really wanna take time off gear right now so im hoping by some miracle my sperm count is not too low.  she asked her doc for fertility drugs because she has been off birth control now for 9 months with no pregnancy and he told her to do 3 different tests and me to do this sperm test and after looking at the results of all the tests he will decide if hes going to prescribe her fertility drugs so who knows she could have a fertility problem too maybe its both of us

dustin

thanks for all the replies, some are helpful and others are funny but all are appreciated haha

yeah shes a bit older so says she doesnt have time to wait and she gets pretty sensitive if i suggest waiting or not having one i dont really wanna take time off gear right now so im hoping by some miracle my sperm count is not too low.  she asked her doc for fertility drugs because she has been off birth control now for 9 months with no pregnancy and he told her to do 3 different tests and me to do this sperm test and after looking at the results of all the tests he will decide if hes going to prescribe her fertility drugs so who knows she could have a fertility problem too maybe its both of us

Usually once you both do all the tests the doctors will prescribe fertility drugs.

I just had to do the spunk test but I brought it to the wrong place. The fucking nurse sent me to the wrong laboratory where they only test for post vasectomies. I stood there with a jar of my own fucking jizz just right choked. They tell you not to bust a nut for two days prior and I really have trouble going that long not banging or spanking it. :(

Don't sweat it though. Your woman is clearly worrying herself sick, as they usually tend to do. Just show her the list of steroid abusers that have flocks of children. A couple of cycles won't do jack shit.

NeilGM

• Getbig III

She's been taking geat and not telling you

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
should i worry? how much of a change of not being able to get children when i take testo?

basil

• Getbig IV
Nothing to worry about. You won't even need HCG. Unless you try for a year, don't bother the doctor.

I just went to get a sperm count and I brought my sample to the wrong lab in town because of a dumb nurse. I was so pissed off, standing with a jar of my fucking jizz and being told I've got to do that again and go somewhere else. Fuck!

Found out my wife has a sealed fallopian tube but not sure how fertile our infertile I am. Going for another count maybe but started on done HCG. Remind your wife that unless it's been a year of unprotected sex then she's being a douche.

Getting a swimmer count soon.  Is there a concern with contaminating the sample with pull cream?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels

you do cum inside her i hope,,, ned to drop the load inside pussy for it to hapen not on her IN her lol  ;)

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
should i worry? how much of a change of not being able to get children when i take testo?

No worries, there is already enough of your kind in Germany.

Quite the opposite, tell all your friends to take steroids too, and a lot of them.  ;D ;D ;D

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
No worries, there is already enough of your kind in Germany.

Quite the opposite, tell all your friends to take steroids too, and a lot of them.  ;D ;D ;D

very racist for a ricecake eating german  >:(

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Natural Man

• Getbig V
K so does anyone here have any real experience with getting a sperm test done while on a gram of test or so for several months my wife thinks im the reason she hasnt gotten pregnant yet and wants me to get a sperm test done im hoping it comes out fine but not sure what to expect will get it done probably in a few days.  when i google it i get a bunch of articles from non-bodybuilding sites saying how yeah steroids will reduce your sperm count significantly but wondering or hoping that some guys here have had some experience and can suggest otherwise thanks in advance

One day a study will prove steroid use harms the quality of sperm just as much as alchohol, tobaco and other drugs.
You re tainting your genes, and if you ever have kids, you re going to taint their genes as a result.

Just for vanity, just because you re a fucking insecure loser.

It's all fun until one day something goes wrong with your offspring's health, something "that cant be explained right now" by docs who will be ignorant of your steroid use. But you -and your woman- somehow, deep inside, will have that fear; is this because of this moron past steroid use?

We all reap what we sow.

Your woman is actually wondering if she s not with a vain loser. Let's hope she s ignorant about the possible results of her man steroid use on the genes of her potential offspring with him.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.

why don't you just say it allready  :D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
why don't you just say it allready  :D
Done.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Thousands of my potential children died on your wifes face last night.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NeilGM

• Getbig III
Yup..they will also prove that wanking causes mutations in the Dna

NeilGM

• Getbig III
Thousands of my potential children died on your wifes face last night.

They did not die in vain...ha

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
maybe you should tell your cnut wife to get her tubes checked first. what an insulting thing to tell you to do. she doesnt KNOW your on the juice right? so shes just assuming your a sterile old bastard and demanding scientific evidence to prove it, at which point she will ditch you and find a black man, which honestly she probably already has located and made contact with. wish i was you.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Done.

What do you say if I live alone my entire life yet not feeling lonely, only shareing my goods with my friends at times but still getting a deceant living?

Also the fact that I believe in love but won't search it because I believe that no matter how extinct the white race may be, I'm not going to make babys just because god intended humans to do so because I want time for myself.
 That I believe true love between a man and a woman comes as a sourprise and then there you are life upside down happy like a child in christmas? But even if it never happends I would be the most satisfied guy when it comes to lifestyle and personal time spent.

Would you consider me a waste of space and vain for those reasons? And if so, why?