Author Topic: wife wants me to get a sperm count am nervous cause of steroids should i be?  (Read 13039 times)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
low sperm count , does not mean you can't make your woman pregnant...
i concieved my little girl when i was on.... she is a very healthy, very happy, princess!
if it is real low, get on some hcg... maybe some nolvadex... oh and hgh!
drop the steroids for a while.... if by then the wife is still not preggo, the problem is her!

smoking is just as bad, all the junkfood, chemicals in food etc etc .....
and some guys are just infertile, happens you know? most bodybuild i know have kids.... never heard of problems.... even on cycle they concieve kids, but we are europeans... lol.... we eat better, actually cook in our own kitchen lol!, going out to eat is a treat, and so is junk food....
on average americans are just very unhealthy people....
and if you have been on steroids for a long time the body adapts.... and though your balls maybe small, they do produce sperm.... read that somewhere in an article.... to lazy to search for it, maybe someone will?
that is why test injections as a male contraceptive was not approved....

Be Happy,
Optimus

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
HEY FUCKFACE,I HAVE A TON OF FRIENDS, AND A WIFE THAT I LOVE AND HAVE BEEN MARRIED TO FOR 9 YEARS NOW.

STOP MAKING UP SHIT ABOUT THINGS AND PEOPLE THAT YOU KNOW JACKSHIT ABOUT!!

YOU HAVE TO BE THE BIGGEST ASSHOLE I`VE EVER SEEN ON ANY FORUM I`VE EVER POSTED ON.

WHY ARE YOU HERE ALL THE TIME,COULD IT BE YOU`RE A SHUT IN LOSER WITH NO ONE TO TALK TO WHO BEATS OFF ALL DAY AND HAS FOR HIS ENTIRE LIFE ?

Youve seen his picture..right?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
HEY FUCKFACE,I HAVE A TON OF FRIENDS, AND A WIFE THAT I LOVE AND HAVE BEEN MARRIED TO FOR 9 YEARS NOW.

STOP MAKING UP SHIT ABOUT THINGS AND PEOPLE THAT YOU KNOW JACKSHIT ABOUT!!

YOU HAVE TO BE THE BIGGEST ASSHOLE I`VE EVER SEEN ON ANY FORUM I`VE EVER POSTED ON.

WHY ARE YOU HERE ALL THE TIME,COULD IT BE YOU`RE A SHUT IN LOSER WITH NO ONE TO TALK TO WHO BEATS OFF ALL DAY AND HAS FOR HIS ENTIRE LIFE ?

Take it easy me old mucker, trolls will be trolls :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Youve seen his picture..right?
Yeah,hence the beating off all of his life referance!  :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Take it easy me old mucker, trolls will be trolls :)
I know,I`m OK now.  ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Watch this and you will be ok..

O

sky02316

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Kentucky_cowboy, I'll do ya a favor and knock her up for ya  8)

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
sky if you wanna do me a favour how about you jizz in the cup and i use your semen and claim it to be mine to pass the test so she doesnt give me a hard time about saying on gear haha

anyway its positive to hear some of you impregnated while on gear that must mean it doesnt eliminate sperm count in everybody i mean u need sperm to impregnate after all right i havent ejaculated in about 48 hours now so tomorrow daytime ill do this test and hope for the best

JZMB

• Getbig II
  • Team NaSSer EL soBaNtý FëLla
gh15 just answered the question the dumbest way possible lol

I mean, not anyone want to give up life because of muscles.. if you want to have a child, than you stop using gear for several weeks, maybe go on some hcg and see what happens.. than when she's pregnant you go back on, simple as fuck

Meso_z

• Getbig V