Author Topic: What is really takes to be a pro bodybuilder  (Read 10214 times)

the trainer

What is really takes to be a pro bodybuilder
« on: December 07, 2011, 06:46:35 AM »
 A lot of people with shitty genes have being posting pictures wanting to be a pro bodybuilder and you have a lot of getbiggers living in wonderland who think they are the next big pro so I am going to give you a reality check and take you back to planet earth.

Take a look in the mirror, if you do not have wide shoulders but you have a small waist and small joints then you have a chance like a phil heath, if you are a blocky guy but you have wide shoulders and low lat insertions then you a chance like a jay cutler, if you have wide shoulders and a small waist you have a chance like a sergio oliva. If you do not look anything like what I just mention then just forget about being a pro bodybuilder you are wasting your time, if you do then lets look at the next thing.

Do you store bodyfat every easily and do you naturally have a smooth look then you are going to have a hard time getting in shape for a contest you are going to have to use some extreme measures that could fuck you up permanently or even kill you to have the required look to be a pro.

Are you naturally muscular do you lose bodyfat easily then taking the right products you will have the look required to be a pro. I know that gh15 fill up your heads with crap that taking quality products can make you pro but that is a load of horseshit if you do not have the genes and shape you can take all the drugs in the world and you will never be a pro if you do not believe me ask dave palumbo.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Re: What is really takes to be a pro bodybuilder
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 07:17:26 AM »
I fukked your mom..................... .......................(again)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 07:17:46 AM »
A lot of people with shitty genes have being posting pictures wanting to be a pro bodybuilder and you have a lot of getbiggers living in wonderland who think they are the next big pro so I am going to give you a reality check and take you back to planet earth.

Take a look in the mirror, if you do not have wide shoulders but you have a small waist and small joints then you have a chance like a phil heath, if you are a blocky guy but you have wide shoulders and low lat insertions then you a chance like a jay cutler, if you have wide shoulders and a small waist you have a chance like a sergio oliva. If you do not look anything like what I just mention then just forget about being a pro bodybuilder you are wasting your time, if you do then lets look at the next thing.

Do you store bodyfat every easily and do you naturally have a smooth look then you are going to have a hard time getting in shape for a contest you are going to have to use some extreme measures that could fuck you up permanently or even kill you to have the required look to be a pro.

Are you naturally muscular do you lose bodyfat easily then taking the right products you will have the look required to be a pro. I know that gh15 fill up your heads with crap that taking quality products can make you pro but that is a load of horseshit if you do not have the genes and shape you can take all the drugs in the world and you will never be a pro if you do not believe me ask dave palumbo.

Good post.

the trainer

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 07:50:04 AM »
I fukked your mom..................... .......................(again)
well i have a dog called mad old mike or mom for short, the dog has being acting strange lately i hope this is the last time you will be fucking him please go get a human.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 08:03:48 AM »
LOL.Asking dave palumbo  ::)
GETBIG!

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 08:27:06 AM »
What it takes? legit products ;)
Thunderdome approved

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2011, 08:35:12 AM »
GH15's Cell Phone Number  ;D
V

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2011, 08:36:27 AM »

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2011, 08:54:06 AM »

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very good post but in my opinion half true...we all see guys when they are off and retired from the bodybuilding looking average, but when they competed in the IFBB Pro ranks did they did good.  Many bodybuilders struggled without very good genetics and became very good IFBB Pro bodybuilders, NJ's own Rich Gaspari was one.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2011, 08:58:32 AM »
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very good post but in my opinion half true...we all see guys when they are off and retired from the bodybuilding looking average, but when they competed in the IFBB Pro ranks did they did good.  Many bodybuilders struggled without very good genetics and became very good IFBB Pro bodybuilders, NJ's own Rich Gaspari was one.

I think response to hormones and being able to withstand the amount of drugs needed is important as well. But you gotta have something to work with too.

the trainer

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2011, 09:05:34 AM »

That is true they look average when they come off, but my point was that the average looking dude with great natural shape and the genes would be a pro, but if you do not have the natural shape and genes drugs alone will not help you. guys like gaspari are exceptions not the norm he has the ability to get into unreal condition when completing so although his genes where not great, condition helped him to be a pro.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2011, 09:39:14 AM »
That is true they look average when they come off, but my point was that the average looking dude with great natural shape and the genes would be a pro, but if you do not have the natural shape and genes drugs alone will not help you. guys like gaspari are exceptions not the norm he has the ability to get into unreal condition when completing so although his genes where not great, condition helped him to be a pro.
and a lot of other stuff a lot,,,,,

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2011, 11:48:28 AM »
i thought you were going to lay out your polished G4P routine

Swlabr

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2011, 11:48:58 AM »
You're a fag.

Hope this helps.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2011, 12:13:16 PM »
"Big" Dan Hill.................... .......end of thread!

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2011, 12:25:23 PM »
\-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very good point!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2011, 12:29:09 PM »
He may be someone's gimmick I dunno, but I think "the trainer" is a good poster...

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2011, 12:37:55 PM »

I agree with this thread! GH15 will ruin your guys wallets. it dosn't matter how much gear or HGH you use. if you dont have a insane natural foundation it will not happen. you will know by the age of 16 if you have what it takes. plus you have to be naturally very strong! HGh and steroids do not add that much strength maybe 10-20% on some lifts. they will kake you look a bit more muscular but not nearly enough to be a pro. I will say this nnot to be a racist but african americans run professional sports wether its basketball,football, baseball, bodybuilding african americans have a easier time putting on muscle and responding to gear. for some reason affrican americans are born with better tendond, joints and ligaments. look how high most of them can jump. and look at how they can easily get 6-8 packs some african americans are born with 6 packs! They definately have an advantage in any sport. Its the bodybuilding knowledge they lack I see so many afrcian americans who come in the gym who are real lean but have those tendons that can handle alot of weight guys who can bench 275pds and weigh 160pds. with a shitty non existent diet. so many Mr.O's are out there but they just don't have interest in bodybuilding or using HGH and steroids. lots of ronnie colemans and phil heaths out there if not better just not interested in being a bodybuilder as it is a lifestyle most do not want to live. If you want to be a Bodybuilder you almost have to have live the lifestyle and it means eating properly, getting the right amount of sleep, training your ass off till almost the point of tears, and then the drug aspect multiple daily injections it gets to be a sickness and even then you dont make much money. its nice to have a great physique and get some women and stick out in the gym but becomming a top tier pro is extremely hard. people assume bodybuilders are dimwits and not smart but the truth is the best bodybuilders are very smart guys.  very smart. you have to be.Real top tier bodybuilders are not idiots! very smart people.tehy have bodybuilding down to a science. also think about the cost before you start out on your dream of becoming a pro.food, HGH, steroids, tanning, gym memborships, massages, accupuncture, gurus. it gets expensive.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2011, 01:17:57 PM »
^I really wanna read this but I just can't

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2011, 01:24:30 PM »
Whitewhidow is just plain dumb... You fucking moron,you say 10-20%?I saw guys going from 200 lbs bench press to 260 with 40 dbol a day and some shitty test.So where is your 10-20%?I went from 230 naturally on bench press to 310 after couple of months of 500 mg trenbologna and some test added.So where is your 10-20% you lying douchebag?
GETBIG!

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2011, 01:26:45 PM »
maybe in 1980 ::)  this is generation nothingness.  hard work and genetics don't mean shit. Insulina is the name of the game

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2011, 01:28:29 PM »
It's very simple really.. Provding you have the time, funds, health, age and a steady diet on your side it comes down to this:

The shape you have in the first place and how you respond to the drugs.

If you got a moderate shape and respond well you have a chance, If you have a good shape and respond moderatly you have a chance also.. If you have both then you have the best chance.

Shape = height, bone structure, muscle shape, joint size etc

Drug response = the amount it takes to enlarge what you got and how well you tolerate its effects/sides

the trainer

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2011, 01:34:25 PM »
i thought you were going to lay out your polished G4P routine

look i am just being real, when you go on stage to pose you know there are all kind of people watching you including gay dudes, so if a guy wants to pay you for a private posing session you are just doing private guest posing who cares what his sexual orientation is you are just doing your job.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2011, 01:35:26 PM »

i neevr say you dont hav eto have good base,, but i can show you plenty with good base that never pass 165lb and moment they dont walk in gymmasium they disapear into ,, well they look like they never touhc weight in life time,, and they are 5'10!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2011, 01:36:52 PM »
Most important thing: genetics to response terrificly to gear.....(right gh15 ?)