Author Topic: What is really takes to be a pro bodybuilder  (Read 10252 times)

the trainer

Re: What is really takes to be a pro bodybuilder
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2011, 01:41:40 PM »
"Big" Dan Hill.................... .......end of thread!

In Dans case sometimes its pure luck you look like shit but you enter a contest where the competitors look worse than you so you end up getting a pro card put you will not place in a pro contest thats for sure.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2011, 01:42:00 PM »
I agree with this thread! GH15 will ruin your guys wallets. it dosn't matter how much gear or HGH you use. if you dont have a insane natural foundation it will not happen. you will know by the age of 16 if you have what it takes. plus you have to be naturally very strong! HGh and steroids do not add that much strength maybe 10-20% on some lifts. they will kake you look a bit more muscular but not nearly enough to be a pro. I will say this nnot to be a racist but african americans run professional sports wether its basketball,football, baseball, bodybuilding african americans have a easier time putting on muscle and responding to gear. for some reason affrican americans are born with better tendond, joints and ligaments. look how high most of them can jump. and look at how they can easily get 6-8 packs some african americans are born with 6 packs! They definately have an advantage in any sport. Its the bodybuilding knowledge they lack I see so many afrcian americans who come in the gym who are real lean but have those tendons that can handle alot of weight guys who can bench 275pds and weigh 160pds. with a shitty non existent diet. so many Mr.O's are out there but they just don't have interest in bodybuilding or using HGH and steroids. lots of ronnie colemans and phil heaths out there if not better just not interested in being a bodybuilder as it is a lifestyle most do not want to live. If you want to be a Bodybuilder you almost have to have live the lifestyle and it means eating properly, getting the right amount of sleep, training your ass off till almost the point of tears, and then the drug aspect multiple daily injections it gets to be a sickness and even then you dont make much money. its nice to have a great physique and get some women and stick out in the gym but becomming a top tier pro is extremely hard. people assume bodybuilders are dimwits and not smart but the truth is the best bodybuilders are very smart guys.  very smart. you have to be.Real top tier bodybuilders are not idiots! very smart people.tehy have bodybuilding down to a science. also think about the cost before you start out on your dream of becoming a pro.food, HGH, steroids, tanning, gym memborships, massages, accupuncture, gurus. it gets expensive.

actualy ,, i save them money ,, i save them time,, i save them using the search engne ,, i save them headache,, i save them bresak ups ,, i save them lies,, i save them so many things you cant even start counting how many things i save them because you wont have space to put it here,, i save them everything needed ,, i also mention! you do need to be consistant and have good founation ,, i keep say this! i say milion time you need to respond well to hormone,, but! with out legit product you can forget about it ,, legit product nand high enough dose,, ,

i can asure you if you have someone like strngo behind you ...yo will get prety far in bodybuild,, but strngo can not put genetic respond in you he didnt create you he is nto your mama and dada,, fellas like nordic can bring you to the river ....it is YOUR JOB AND RESPONSIBILITY to have what it take ,, those fellas can nto train for you and are not your  training partner they dont know you ,, they suply you with the right material and its up to you to get from point a to point c if you stop in point b it is usual your fault

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2011, 01:45:10 PM »
Most important thing: genetics to response terrificly to gear.....(right gh15 ?)

combo,,

legit product,,
respond to hormone,,
consistancy,,

you can have the bestest respodn in the al wide world,, but if you inject oil in you ir inject some balonie insted of legit gh you will get absolitly no where beside fighting with your girl and making your a miserble fella

you can have all the legit hormone in the world and respond very well  but....if you are not consistant,, if you go to gymmasium once a wekk becuae you say ...oh my gh is so good it will grow me even when i watch kredishisn  with my whore,, you will nto get to profesional level period,,consistancy is somehting impoortant,,

as i wrote above the combo of all this will result in the final presentation fo you as bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2011, 01:49:12 PM »
genetics to respond, genetics to be clever enough to get quality gear, genetics to be consistent, genetics to be consistent, genetics to have a boring life for some years...... ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2011, 01:52:20 PM »
In Dans case sometimes its pure luck you look like shit but you enter a contest where the competitors look worse than you so you end up getting a pro card put you will not place in a pro contest thats for sure.
Agreed!

the trainer

« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2011, 01:59:34 PM »
i neevr say you dont hav eto have good base,, but i can show you plenty with good base that never pass 165lb and moment they dont walk in gymmasium they disapear into ,, well they look like they never touhc weight in life time,, and they are 5'10!

gh15 approved

that is not true anybody with  good genes even if you do not respond well to roids can easily pass 165lb and everybody knows you shrink when you come off so that is not a big deal.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2011, 02:05:00 PM »
that is not true anybody with  good genes even if you do not respond well to roids can easily pass 165lb and everybody knows you shrink when you come off so that is not a big deal.

on hormones yes anyone can esily pass 165,, im talking condition and on stage numbers ofocurse,,the reason they pass 165 condition is the hormones not the genetic,, genetic is relay something that is nto understood well ,, to me good genetic mean being 6'3 6;4 daddy waddy is good genetic,, frame that is broad...this is god genetic,, all the muscle insetion balonie...it is important but not as much as genetic respond to hormones ,, the respond! is what mater ,, your genetic before ....doesnt matter , , see mustaf he look like someone who never touch weight in his all life,, many other examples,, genetic get you no where unless you have the respond ,, the ability to tolerate high dose of diff drugs,, the consistancy and ofcoure....the legit products

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2011, 02:52:16 PM »
actualy ,, i save them money ,, i save them time,, i save them using the search engne ,, i save them headache,, i save them bresak ups ,, i save them lies,, i save them so many things you cant even start counting how many things i save them because you wont have space to put it here,, i save them everything needed ,, i also mention! you do need to be consistant and have good founation ,, i keep say this! i say milion time you need to respond well to hormone,, but! with out legit product you can forget about it ,, legit product nand high enough dose,, ,

i can asure you if you have someone like strngo behind you ...yo will get prety far in bodybuild,, but strngo can not put genetic respond in you he didnt create you he is nto your mama and dada,, fellas like nordic can bring you to the river ....it is YOUR JOB AND RESPONSIBILITY to have what it take ,, those fellas can nto train for you and are not your  training partner they dont know you ,, they suply you with the right material and its up to you to get from point a to point c if you stop in point b it is usual your fault

gh15 approved

This, excellent post. 

You guys get critical of gh15 when he posts things regarding drug protocol and you choose to ignore the fact that all throughout the bible he has on several, several occasions discussed training, diet, dedication, etc.  He talks primarily about hormones because without them, there is no such thing as a high level competitive bodybuilder.  Name 1 high level bodybuilder who is 100% natural?  You can't.  Sure, some will argue to what degree the hormones matter, but at the end of the day, if the hormones aren't there, it isn't happening!

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2011, 02:54:42 PM »
narrow shoulders wide waist bad calves

story of my life^^^^^^^^^^

I was thinking today I would probably get palumbowned if I went the drugs route

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2011, 03:00:51 PM »
people keep forgetting that gh15's advice is for PROFESSIONAL'S AND HOW TO MAKE IT TO THE TOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i keep hearing these retarded comments on how his advice isn't safe

::)

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2011, 03:07:38 PM »
people keep forgetting that gh15's advice is for PROFESSIONAL'S AND HOW TO MAKE IT TO THE TOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's funny because no one seems to have an issue with the fact that an average NFL players life span is 55 and for linemen it's 52.  These guys go out and literally as a job, take a physical beat down week after week. Meanwhile the same people who bash the "safety levels" of hormone use are right there cheering on their favorite team each sunday of the football season.

Yes, I know, the arguments here will be that NFL players get paid millions of dollars, but at the end of the day, when they were coming up, this was no guarantee and with injury risk along the path to the NFL, you are ignorant to use this as your argument.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2011, 03:11:57 PM »
It's funny because no one seems to have an issue with the fact that an average NFL players life span is 55 and for linemen it's 52.  These guys go out and literally as a job, take a physical beat down week after week. Meanwhile the same people who bash the "safety levels" of hormone use are right there cheering on their favorite team each sunday of the football season.

Yes, I know, the arguments here will be that NFL players get paid millions of dollars, but at the end of the day, when they were coming up, this was no guarantee and with injury risk along the path to the NFL, you are ignorant to use this as your argument.

what about MMA, boxing, etc

most of them use roids (yes even scrawny guys like royce gracie got busted for roids, they use it for recovery or so)

beating eachother down stomping and breaking limbs

all while on steroids too

see the transformation of this guy

Siimply

• Getbig II
  • You know I'm a dreamer but my heart's of gold
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2011, 03:14:45 PM »
When I'll stop my first cycle and do the pct and "recover", I'll try without a doubt the gh15 route  and try to stay on. Tren + EQ seem so wonderful I'm actually eager my cycle will finish.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2011, 03:33:36 PM »

there also quite a bit of them obese ,i mean these guys block,run,tackle and have huge stomachs,the only thing they have is great insurance,nfl backing ,physicals yrly or no play.

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2011, 03:37:46 PM »

you are absolutely right... he gives sound advice, but it aint what ppl want to hear.

the trainer

« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2011, 03:38:25 PM »

you need to shave that hair off your body or are you trying to be a bear.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2011, 03:40:00 PM »
you need to shave that hair off your body or are you trying to be a bear.

people who don't look juiced to the max look gay as fuck without body hair

unless we're talking blacks or dark skins in general

i see it often in the locker room, random kids taking off their shirt and looking all waxed

i think to myself "not sure if serious"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2011, 03:42:00 PM »

All you need to do is stop the 5 X 5 training and get into a more hypertrophy specific routine.

Just my opinion.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2011, 03:42:48 PM »
All you need to do is stop the 5 X 5 training and get into a more hypertrophy specific routine.

Just my opinion.
gave it a solid shot for nearly a year

never again

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2011, 03:48:14 PM »
^Maxed out...either go up and down in bodyfat or gain more muscle with asteroids. Only way.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2011, 03:50:06 PM »
^Maxed out...either go up and down in bodyfat or gain more muscle with asteroids. Only way.

then i'll just stay the same

dont want to be fatass dont want to be anorexic

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2011, 03:59:39 PM »
then i'll just stay the same

dont want to be fatass dont want to be anorexic

If you think you can get progressively stronger( since that's what you're after) than I doubt you'll lose motivation in the gym. What sucks is when you wanna get bigger and it just becomes impossible naturally.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2011, 04:03:52 PM »
If you think you can get progressively stronger( since that's what you're after) than I doubt you'll lose motivation in the gym. What sucks is when you wanna get bigger and it just becomes impossible naturally.

this is what i am doing currently, most naturals seem to agree this is the only sensible approach

what pisses me off is that my weightlifting coach always used to be pissed off i wasn't trying hard enough to gain muscle

these guys will tell you gain muscle gain muscle! at the same time they will say "steroids are for losers!"

fucks with your head bigtime

lol even after some years of leaving

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2011, 04:06:12 PM »
PNS,what`s a typical days eating plan for you?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2011, 04:08:13 PM »
this is what i am doing currently, most naturals seem to agree this is the only sensible approach

what pisses me off is that my weightlifting coach always used to be pissed off i wasn't trying hard enough to gain muscle

these guys will tell you gain muscle gain muscle! at the same time they will say "steroids are for losers!"

fucks with your head bigtime

lol even after some years of leaving

Maybe you should try a cycle of gakic