Author Topic: Phil Heath - How many Sandows will he win?  (Read 4989 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Phil Heath - How many Sandows will he win?
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2011, 03:05:03 PM »
Curry aint doin' shit...he's too tiny. H makes Dexter look like a mass monster.
Curry is 5'8 correct, or 5'7...and Shawn Rhoden, dude has that Flex Wheeler physique going--so does Cedric.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2011, 03:09:27 PM »
Curry is 5'8 correct, or 5'7...and Shawn Rhoden, dude has that Flex Wheeler physique going--so does Cedric.

I'd say 5'6 or barely 5'7. I was at the USA 2 years ago and realized this dude was short as fuck...Unless Curry plans on gaining at least 20lbs of stage muscle he'll never be Mr. O.

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2011, 08:57:36 PM »
i hope no more than 1 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

epic_alien

Re: How many Sandows will phil win?
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2011, 09:37:10 PM »
Ronnie lost to Cutler because he beat himself, Flex was sick...Prime Flex wouldn't get beat by Cutler's best...Cutler is thr most gifted bber of all time.
Heath would beat Levrone from the back---in terms of detail. Flex's presence and taper are too much for Phil...and they are about the same in back detail---Phil's lower back, glutes, hams are in better condition, but Flex's shape nudges him...Sarcev and Nasser, Phil has them beat---Sarcev is abs and good legs,  Nasser is good from the front and huge.

rule of thumb,

you can be sure a 5'4 160lbs blackman who drives a corolla, and sells magazines over the phone, will always be dead wrong on the way he sees bodybuilding