Author Topic: Hulk hogan sues ex wife because of tell all book  (Read 22473 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Hulk hogan sues ex wife because of tell all book
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2011, 12:48:22 PM »
Haha the homo shit is not surprising at all.  You'd be surprised how many jocks, tough guys are actually secretly bi or even straigh up gay.  I guarantee you guys like the Rock and Vin Diesel have batted for the other team. 

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2011, 12:48:43 PM »
i've got another cool picture

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2011, 04:21:08 PM »
Haha the homo shit is not surprising at all.  You'd be surprised how many jocks, tough guys are actually secretly bi or even straigh up gay.  I guarantee you guys like the Rock and Vin Diesel have batted for the other team. 

You are spot on

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2011, 07:55:55 PM »
You are spot on
WTF, how could somebody even know the sexual relations of jocks and tough guys.  Gay men always suggest that there are way more straight men who are secretly gay.  Homos are always bitter, they seem annoyed that they were created to bat for the wrong team, I mean I would have been upset too if my genes led me to be a homo half man.
V

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2011, 08:21:57 PM »
This is often what happen when poor people get rich real fast, and have a poor education and no faith, they ruin it all very quick and leave nothing behind them but ruined kids who will go bankrupt with what s left of the money until the lineage ends.

You can have as much muscles and money you want, if you have no faith and education, everything will slowly slide between your fingers just like sand.

He was smart enough to keep a fraction of his earnings tho, which cant be said of all of the guys of his era.

So lets sum dude s life; tall, charismatic looking blond dude gets on steroids, wrestle, gets rich. Woman gets implants, face redone, give birth to kids, one kid crashes his sport car and his passenger friend becomes a vegetable, weird incestuous relationships between father and daughter are exposed in photographs, wife divorces, father then date a woman who s a carbon copy of his daughter, wife writes a book telling husband had gay affairs and abused her during marriage.

What's worth being worshipped there? I dont see it.

hail satan n th glory of androgen behaviour

mass til death , worship to liver failure , bodybuilding is my god n temple
Your messed up BLP!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2011, 09:25:55 PM »

I would believe more if Linda said the hulk put his hulkamaniac dickk up his daughter brooks asshole more so then his barber

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2011, 09:27:19 PM »
  wow

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2011, 09:29:20 PM »
I would believe more if Linda said the hulk put his hulkamaniac dickk up his daughter brooks asshole more so then his barber

Pics ?  :D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2011, 10:46:33 PM »
WTF, how could somebody even know the sexual relations of jocks and tough guys.  Gay men always suggest that there are way more straight men who are secretly gay.  Homos are always bitter, they seem annoyed that they were created to bat for the wrong team, I mean I would have been upset too if my genes led me to be a homo half man.

Straight men have been known to have homosexual sex when the opportunity presented itself and no better options were available. Men like sex, for many if not most men, sex means getting off. If someone can help get you off, then it's all good. It's not like it's a romance or anything. I personally know some otherwise straight men who have fooled around with another man on occasion.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2011, 12:37:43 AM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2011, 04:02:30 AM »
Daddy be likin that  ;D

Give daddy some sugar.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2011, 04:11:25 AM »
she is taller than 99% of getbiggers

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2011, 05:25:17 AM »
Hogan has the stallone stick leg thing going on. His thighs are smaller than Brookes.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2011, 12:19:06 AM »
Hogan has the stallone stick leg thing going on. His thighs are smaller than Brookes.

I noticed this too. The last time I saw Hulk Hogan in person was almost 25 years ago. Back then, he was a giant of a man in every way.

For a variety of reasons, we shrink as we age. I used to be just a shade under 6' and now at 67 years old, I am just about 5'10". So I have lost about 2" in height over my adult lifetime.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2011, 06:46:54 AM »
Straight men have been known to have homosexual sex when the opportunity presented itself and no better options were available. Men like sex, for many if not most men, sex means getting off. If someone can help get you off, then it's all good. It's not like it's a romance or anything. I personally know some otherwise straight men who have fooled around with another man on occasion.
outed

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2011, 06:48:30 AM »

Is there something you want to tell us "prime muscle" ?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 12, 2011, 02:48:16 PM »
outed

Is there something you want to tell us "prime muscle" ?

Funny....I've previously stated that I am bisexual. Not sure how more "out" I could possibly be.

If you believe most straight men would never engage in a sexual encounter with another man, given the right circumstances, then you are pretty naive. Men have been known to hump sheep, etc.  Getting a blow job from a dude or fucking some fellow in the butt is not as big a stretch as some folks like to think it is.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2011, 05:44:01 PM »
I noticed this too. The last time I saw Hulk Hogan in person was almost 25 years ago. Back then, he was a giant of a man in every way.

For a variety of reasons, we shrink as we age. I used to be just a shade under 6' and now at 67 years old, I am just about 5'10". So I have lost about 2" in height over my adult lifetime.
it's the discs in your spine that get compressed as we age.... wear and tear.. they get thinner....
resulting in shrinking in height....
Be Happy,
Optimus

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #69 on: December 12, 2011, 07:31:42 PM »

I dont see jimmy harts hands and they both look EXTREMELY EXCITED

hmmmmmmmmmmm
getbig or getgot

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #70 on: December 12, 2011, 07:35:34 PM »
The reason his wife knows he's queer is most likely because they brought other guys into bed with them.  Hogan probably let other dudes bang his wife. And she saw Hogan do some fucked up shit with men...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 12, 2011, 07:37:09 PM »

I dont see jimmy harts hands and they both look EXTREMELY EXCITED

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Actually I was just thinking that really is a good picture of Jimmy Hart.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 12, 2011, 07:37:35 PM »
Funny....I've previously stated that I am bisexual. Not sure how more "out" I could possibly be.

If you believe most straight men would never engage in a sexual encounter with another man, given the right circumstances, then you are pretty naive. Men have been known to hump sheep, etc.  Getting a blow job from a dude or fucking some fellow in the butt is not as big a stretch as some folks like to think it is.

So thats how it was in your family

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 12, 2011, 08:59:57 PM »
it's the discs in your spine that get compressed as we age.... wear and tear.. they get thinner....
resulting in shrinking in height....

Yeah and this is a bitch. I don't care much about being a couple of inches shorter, but I hate that the disk compression is causing me sciatica and back pain. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 12, 2011, 09:01:51 PM »
The reason his wife knows he's queer is most likely because they brought other guys into bed with them.  Hogan probably let other dudes bang his wife. And she saw Hogan do some fucked up shit with men...

Is this what she wrote in the book or were you one of the other guys in their bed? Otherwise, how do you know this?