Author Topic: Women who get fat after getting married, strong dirty bulking inside  (Read 35711 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Would you ever marry a fat chick?
« Reply #125 on: December 10, 2011, 07:24:46 AM »
why would I want to marry a fat girl?

I'm white

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: December 10, 2011, 07:33:07 AM »
Yes. And I did. My wife was full-figured and not fat to be completely honest. Plus she was and is a beautiful woman.

My wife is the exact opposite of my mom. My mom was very thin. When my mom was young, she was a model in the fashion industry in New York. She was quite the narcissist and neurotic. On the otherhand, my wife was the chubby kid out of five siblings in her family. As a result she developed other attributes, like having a great personality and a loving and giving disposition. In most relationships, there is only room for one narcissistic personality. In my wife's and mine, that would be me.

Yes.  I like a big booty.  Especially on a former powerlifter or bodybuilder.  "Fat" is relative... And a "fat" dude can be yummy if he has beefy arms, shoulders, and a chest to counteract a fat gut.  As someone said above when you are talking marriage you want someone who is going to be a good companion.  Vain supermodels and ripped bodybuilders (male or female) are not known for their domesticity and relationship skills.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
Re: Women who get fat after getting married, strong dirty bulking inside
« Reply #127 on: December 10, 2011, 09:54:00 AM »
Was she nasty before she gained weight?  Or did she just become nasty and miserable after the weight gain?
Nah she was an amazing, funny, socially intelligent person before

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #128 on: December 10, 2011, 10:15:23 AM »
i hate skinny woman.... sure they can be wonderfull as a person...
but i need a big ass, and something to hold on to when having sex... lol!
things need to jiggle a bit and her ass needs to talk back at me when i am hitting her from the back... ;D
i love woman that are full, in the right place... hourglass figure...

no fitness woman for me, and no anorexic models..... i like real woman....
but to each his own... right?
Be Happy,
Optimus

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #129 on: December 10, 2011, 10:29:26 AM »
i hate skinny woman.... sure they can be wonderfull as a person...
but i need a big cock tranny and something to hold on to when having sex... lol!
a thing that dangle a bit and her ass needs to talk back at me when i am hitting her from the back... ;D
i love a tranny that is full, in the right place... hourglass figure...

no fitness woman for me, and no anorexic models..... i like real she-male....
but to each his own... right?

to each his own bro

i know thats common in brazil  ;D
getbig or getgot

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #130 on: December 10, 2011, 10:33:35 AM »
If she looked like this
http://video.xnxx.com/video1510473/oiling_up_her_gigantic_latina_boobs

then I marry her and have oodles and oodles of kids.

x1,000,000

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #131 on: December 10, 2011, 10:41:09 AM »
And a "fat" dude can be yummy...

Uhh....no.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #132 on: December 10, 2011, 10:41:53 AM »
Look around...not too many options in America other than fat chicks

Might want to move to another city.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #133 on: December 10, 2011, 11:17:31 AM »
She is hardly going to say that he comes in at night, looks at her in disgust as she has pissed herself, calls her a fat c.unt then goes to the local whore house is she.

BAWAAHAHAHAHAHA

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #134 on: December 10, 2011, 11:35:44 AM »
to each his own bro

i know thats common in brazil  ;D
lol!
yeah really nothing to be ashamed of here!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: December 10, 2011, 11:41:49 AM »
It's all in our minds bro,but i have not seen skinny bitches that took good care of their man,make them happy all time and a good housewife.Their are most of the time occupied with stupid bullshitting diets,how to ean an apple a day in order not to get fat,self-esteem is very high.I woul rather have a little chubby women to be a good wife and live in peace with couple of children.If she would get much more fat i would probably give her some dnp times to times =))

Ok this is not skinny bitches vs a little chubby debate.

We are talking about 5'4 210 - 230 lbs here, thats fucking obese bro.

http://www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodies/heightweight.html
all drugs - TPPIIP

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #136 on: December 10, 2011, 01:38:51 PM »
it really is amazing the impact weight gain can have on the face, now women on the other hand can get a "little smooth" and still look quite attractive to a point.      dudes not so much,,you will be hard pressed to find a good looking fat guy. I was looking at some video of evan centiaponti in the offseason and contest shape, he doesn't even look like the same guy.  Personally,  The one time in my life when I was lean, I was shocked at the amount of attention I received from girls that I had never gotten before.

Hate to say it but bodybuilding has gotten me less pussy then I would of without it,  constantly bulking and 24/7 moon face has fucked me out of so many girls.... I guess it's cause my age, girls at this age .only care about "the face" for some reason. At least the hot ones
l

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #137 on: December 10, 2011, 01:44:49 PM »
How to age yourself 30 years in 2 by this "specimen"

2 years LOL..............fuk I luv that shite, fukking faty fats !!
K

Siimply

• Getbig II
  • You know I'm a dreamer but my heart's of gold
« Reply #138 on: December 10, 2011, 01:49:29 PM »
it really is amazing the impact weight gain can have on the face, now women on the other hand can get a "little smooth" and still look quite attractive to a point.      dudes not so much,,you will be hard pressed to find a good looking fat guy. I was looking at some video of evan centiaponti in the offseason and contest shape, he doesn't even look like the same guy.  Personally,  The one time in my life when I was lean, I was shocked at the amount of attention I received from girls that I had never gotten before.

Hate to say it but bodybuilding has gotten me less pussy then I would of without it,  constantly bulking and 24/7 moon face has fucked me out of so many girls.... I guess it's cause my age, girls at this age .only care about "the face" for some reason. At least the hot ones

Very valid point.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #139 on: December 10, 2011, 02:05:45 PM »
jesus

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #140 on: December 10, 2011, 02:06:18 PM »

Dont worry bout goin for the bulk look buddy, cut down on the sweet potatoes and and just lift heavy, dont do it just for girls, do it for yourself, no guy looks good bloated.

lean and muscular will attract woman, bulking will attract men.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: December 10, 2011, 02:09:27 PM »
Dont worry bout goin for the bulk look buddy, cut down on the sweet potatoes and and just lift heavy, dont do it just for girls, do it for yourself, no guy looks good bloated.

"Doing it for yourself" is STILL doing it for girls as the "self" has for sole and only purpose in life to find a partner for replication of its genes.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #142 on: December 10, 2011, 02:09:38 PM »
jesus

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: December 10, 2011, 02:15:21 PM »
"Doing it for yourself" is STILL doing it for girls as the "self" has for sole and only purpose in life to find a partner for replication of its genes.

I agree

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #144 on: December 10, 2011, 02:59:04 PM »

Dude I sware to god less than 60 seconds after reading this post, I  literally just finished eating 1/2 pound of chicken with a large sweet potatoe smothered in butter,and walnuts. I know what your saying, I would probably be happier leaner, but at the same time why would I want to do that? To be like the majority of gym rats who are afraid of loosing their abs to make appreciable gains who have been cycling for 5 years and still weigh 200 pounds? I dont want my gear to go to waste. What's the point of running gear if your not gonna supply the surplus for growth? I've Been there done that, man what a waste of time. I want to be a massive son of a bitch by the time I hit my early twenties.

.Every time I end up dieting down I end up half assing it, and then boom 12 weeks goes by and your a little leaner of course but that growth time was lost. 3 months of "could of been" growth time you will never get back. We are all racing against the clock in our pursuit of large muscles,  and  for the record I don't know any huge, white bodybuilders or gym rats in general who were not fairly smooth at some point in their life in the pursuit of massive size..very few..
l

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: December 10, 2011, 03:09:38 PM »
Dude I sware to god less than 60 seconds after reading this post, I  literally just finished eating 1/2 pound of chicken with a large sweet potatoe smothered in butter,and walnuts. I know what your saying, I would probably be happier leaner, but at the same time why would I want to do that? To be like the majority of gym rats who are afraid of loosing their abs to make appreciable gains who have been cycling for 5 years and still weigh 200 pounds? I dont want my gear to go to waste. What's the point of running gear if your not gonna supply the surplus for growth? I've Been there done that, man what a waste of time. I want to be a massive son of a bitch by the time I hit my early twenties.

.Every time I end up dieting down I end up half assing it, and then boom 12 weeks goes by and your a little leaner of course but that growth time was lost. 3 months of "could of been" growth time you will never get back. We are all racing against the clock in our pursuit of large muscles,  and  for the record I don't know any huge, white bodybuilders or gym rats in general who were not fairly smooth at some point in their life in the pursuit of massive size..very few..

Its your life sir, i support you whether you bulk, juice or cut, i was just commenting on what you said about as you got bigger you got less attention from girls, cause of the moon face etc.. for the records abs>>>>>>>bulk.

whatever makes you happy keep it up

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: December 10, 2011, 04:13:47 PM »
This husband had to weigh up the pros and cons of sending his "woman" to work at the cake factory, on the downside the cakes would increase her obesity, on the plus side she'd come home covered in flour so he'd easily be able to find the wet spot.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: December 10, 2011, 04:15:32 PM »
Notice her friends inching further and further away as they are worried about being her next meal.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #148 on: December 10, 2011, 04:16:20 PM »
Yes.  I like a big booty.  Especially on a former powerlifter or bodybuilder.  "Fat" is relative... And a "fat" dude can be yummy if he has beefy arms, shoulders, and a chest to counteract a fat gut.  As someone said above when you are talking marriage you want someone who is going to be a good companion.  Vain supermodels and ripped bodybuilders (male or female) are not known for their domesticity and relationship skills.
No one cares what you want fa990t this is about fat females , fuck off back to the A board you desperate deviant  ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: December 10, 2011, 04:19:23 PM »
No one cares what you want fa990t this is about fat females , fuck off back to the A board you desperate deviant  ::)

Are you suggesting the only part BayGBM likes to see getting rounder and rounder on his boyfriend is his cornhole, Will?