Author Topic: can men and women be just friends...  (Read 26389 times)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
Re: can men and women be just friends...
« Reply #100 on: December 10, 2011, 12:10:52 PM »
i only eat dick

your account got hacked

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #101 on: December 10, 2011, 12:12:00 PM »

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #102 on: December 10, 2011, 12:36:24 PM »
How is it "satysfying" for you to reject a woman (female human) who wants to date you and start a reltionship that would lead to a family etc?

Especially when she looks good?

Of course women hunt for men to start relationships and families with, they re animal just like us, and are programmed to do so, what do you want them to do of their existence?  Of course these behaviors are subconscious, automatic and universal.
Yes women brains are wired so they calculate using their eyes, mouth, ears, what man will be the best deal for them in their directly accessible environment, yes they observate males from a distance, and when they find one who they think has what they need/want/could obtain, then approach slowly in their range of view, then stand still right in front of you and start moving their bodies to seduce you, attempting to verify once in a while if they re getting your attention, and yes we puff our chests and lift weights and do music, drawings, we work, earn a salary, in order to get women too... and ultimately to build a family. Yes, we re just animals who re here to reproduce, teach our knowledges to increase our offsprings odds of survival and then we die. And our offsrpings do the same, over, and over and over. Just like any other animal specie on earth.

That's life.

And of course men have for only purpose to work to feed a family and themselves, and to raise kids so they can do the same when they die. That's what humans do, they grow up, they find a place in society, in their specie, contribute to it by giving as much as they receive -for those who have an education-, have kids, raise them, then die. And of course those who werent raised properly struggle to find a place in society and end bitter frustrated individuals jealous of people who were loved and educated by a stable family that allowed them to elevate themselves in society above the others who werent as much invested by their own genitors who were too busy caring for themselves more than they could care for their own offsprings they cant even explain why they give birth to them.

There are three types of families;

parents who separate in total conflict , a conflict that will last all life long
parents who separate but allow kids to see both parents, being in conflict or not
parents who stay together

And each type of family leads to the production of three different kinds of kids, and ultimately adults. First type produce troubled individuals who will have a hard time surviving and escaping negative addictions they ll throw themselves in to balance their original lack of love, second type of family produced moderatly troubled individuals and third type produce stable individuals who often lead the less educated, loved, humans produced by the two first kinds of families i talked about previously.

So what are you guys going to do of your life? Play video games, smoke weed all day long until your dying day, working a 9 bucks an hour job just to pay for your gym membership, food and internet connection?

What kind of "pleasure" do you get from rejecting a human female who shows interest in you, calculated that as a male you would make a great provider of ressources for her and her potential offspring she could obtain with you? Does it make you feel powerful to reject life ? At least be polite when you re not interested, but why insult a woman because she s doing what she s suposed to do? Why despise her? Why show her your despise for her?

Looks like someone is scared of life's realities and cant explain himself or others the point of his own existence. Women dont even think about these things, they re just programmed to reproduce and look for targets when they re biologically ready, as simple as that.

We talked about this yesterday, and you should read my posts in this thread if you are going to have a conversation with me which I will gladly have with you, I will debate you to silence just like yesterday.

People do have animal instinct, but I don't agree that we are animals in that way and I don't try to find my partner in animalistic way, but we have talked about it, so enough about that.

SecondlyY, if anyone of you guys would read my post from word to word and would actually have a longer memory capasity than a gold fish, you would remember that I typed how I wasn't even going out that night but my friends really insisted. So what the fuck.

So why should I act like a I give a shit about a girl who obviously fits to the category of my description of women in general? The answer is I shouldn't. This is what I have explained enough times, if a man tryes to find sex prey it's bad because then you're like all the other guys, but help me god if some guy all of a sudden is the type who wants to live the girls alone and mind his own business, that is bad aswell. FUCK THAT, I will nto live for other people. What about my emotions and my needs. I will sex when I decide, not when a girl decides. I will dance when I decide, not when a girl decides.

And don't get distracted from the topic at hand that can women and men be just friends. I explained it right there, that the odds are that it's really not possible because a woman will allways expect a man to do something, even when she doesn't want it. No. No no no no no no no I'm not like that. I do things when I want it. The girls in clubs are allways there, there are "saturday themes" in mondays and wednesdays and sometimes thoursdays, and fridays and saturdays will come every week, and if I feel like going to the bar, having one orange juice and play with my phone and don't even check out people, that's my business.

However, tonight I will hit the clubs and horny so stay tuned  ;D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #103 on: December 10, 2011, 12:39:23 PM »
Pffff  I will quickly move out of this thread.... :-X

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #104 on: December 10, 2011, 12:41:59 PM »
Pffff  I will quickly move out of this thread.... :-X

why dutchfather?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #105 on: December 10, 2011, 12:44:12 PM »
why dutchfather?
I've been working all day, I don't wanna read all this. Just wanna read some sick jokes and watch some Bradistani-gifs... :D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: December 10, 2011, 12:48:13 PM »
devil smile, reject girls warmly not coldly, if you don't wanna dance you don't say you don't wanna dance, you change the subject. she is a woman and her value in the world = the extent to which men desire her, to a man it's no big deal to be rejected, but to a woman it's everything. she ruined your night in return for you being stupid and she made sure you lost social power because indeed you deserve none of it

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #107 on: December 10, 2011, 01:22:14 PM »
devil smile, reject girls warmly not coldly, if you don't wanna dance you don't say you don't wanna dance, you change the subject. she is a woman and her value in the world = the extent to which men desire her, to a man it's no big deal to be rejected, but to a woman it's everything. she ruined your night in return for you being stupid and she made sure you lost social power because indeed you deserve none of it

still planning on doing steroids so that you can reject more females?

assclown

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: December 10, 2011, 01:26:31 PM »
yes.. but i know how ot reject a woman with love =]. unless theyre bad girls then i reject them very coldly, but u need social power to back up rejeting them coldly, if u dont then ur night is ruined like devil smile's

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 10, 2011, 01:26:40 PM »
exactly!
I have no problem being 'just friends' when they're ugly..

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #110 on: December 10, 2011, 01:29:20 PM »
i pay hookers and tell em then, no

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 10, 2011, 01:34:57 PM »
women are interested in men to have offsprings, men are interested in women to have offsprings. This is why we do everything we do. Everything we do is to impress women and everything women do is to impress men so we can then reproduce. Everything both males and females in the human specie do is strategy of seduction, of survival. And everything we do is somewhat programmed in our gene pool, the strategies of survival , the "choices" we re going to make are programmed in our gene pool and by our education , our upbringings, which are the second layer of conditionnings.

We re just chimps with more complex behaviors and strategies of survival, but ultimately just like them we just eat, fuck, sleep, reproduce over and over because that's what life does, its purpose; to adapt and survive. Any life form vegetal or animal has no other purpose but to insure its own survival and reproduction and everything it "does" is underlied by this necessity.

Read; why sex is fun by jared diamond

http://torrentz.eu/7238e44565d59f2f8a159e835f879327ec96f10a

No, men and women cant be friends, as they arent designed to be. Only when the sexual impulses (sexual tension) disapears from both, when they re older, can they. When a fat woman is friend with a good looking man who has no sexual interest in her, it's not really a friendship. It s a woman being in love with a man who doesnt care about her. Faith, spirituality keeps the impulses in check and makes human beings focus on raising kids instead of fucking everything that moves , which leads to spawning individuals who wont be raised properly and who will have lower odds of survival as a result. Believers are happier thant atheists, atheists are unhappier than believers. Believers reproduce and give good educations to their offsprings, atheists abandon their offpsrings or dont want to reproduce anymore at all.

Fact is to raise happy individuals who will contribute to society it is required by "evolution" or "God's will" that man and woman stay together and better themselves and their offsprings in the process.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #112 on: December 10, 2011, 01:35:27 PM »
nowt, and if fat or ugly I would not of talked to them in the first place, so I would not be friends with anyway.
K

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #113 on: December 10, 2011, 01:42:07 PM »
women are interested in men to have offsprings, men are interested in women to have offsprings. This is why we do everything we do. Everything we do is to impress women and everything women do is to impress men so we can then reproduce. Everything both males and females in the human specie do is strategy of seduction, of survival. And everything we do is somewhat programmed in our gene pool, the strategies of survival , the "choices" we re going to make are programmed in our gene pool and by our education , our upbringings, which are the second layer of conditionnings.

We re just chimps with more complex behaviors and strategies of survival, but ultimately just like them we just eat, fuck, sleep, reproduce over and over because that's what life does, its purpose; to adapt and survive. Any life form vegetal or animal has no other purpose but to insure its own survival and reproduction and everything it "does" is underlied by this necessity.

Read; why sex is fun by jared diamond

http://torrentz.eu/7238e44565d59f2f8a159e835f879327ec96f10a

There is no purpose or meaning to evolution, it's only a means of describing the filtering process of natural selection over time. The evolution takes place at the genome level and not at the perspective of a single species.
from incomplete data

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 10, 2011, 01:55:07 PM »
How is it "satysfying" for you to reject a woman (female human) who wants to date you and start a reltionship that would lead to a family etc?

Especially when she looks good?

Of course women hunt for men to start relationships and families with, they re animal just like us, and are programmed to do so, what do you want them to do of their existence?  Of course these behaviors are subconscious, automatic and universal.
Yes women brains are wired so they calculate using their eyes, mouth, ears, what man will be the best deal for them in their directly accessible environment, yes they observate males from a distance, and when they find one who they think has what they need/want/could obtain, then approach slowly in their range of view, then stand still right in front of you and start moving their bodies to seduce you, attempting to verify once in a while if they re getting your attention, and yes we puff our chests and lift weights and do music, drawings, we work, earn a salary, in order to get women too... and ultimately to build a family. Yes, we re just animals who re here to reproduce, teach our knowledges to increase our offsprings odds of survival and then we die. And our offsrpings do the same, over, and over and over. Just like any other animal specie on earth.

That's life.

And of course men have for only purpose to work to feed a family and themselves, and to raise kids so they can do the same when they die. That's what humans do, they grow up, they find a place in society, in their specie, contribute to it by giving as much as they receive -for those who have an education-, have kids, raise them, then die. And of course those who werent raised properly struggle to find a place in society and end bitter frustrated individuals jealous of people who were loved and educated by a stable family that allowed them to elevate themselves in society above the others who werent as much invested by their own genitors who were too busy caring for themselves more than they could care for their own offsprings they cant even explain why they give birth to them.

There are three types of families;

parents who separate in total conflict , a conflict that will last all life long
parents who separate but allow kids to see both parents, being in conflict or not
parents who stay together

And each type of family leads to the production of three different kinds of kids, and ultimately adults. First type produce troubled individuals who will have a hard time surviving and escaping negative addictions they ll throw themselves in to balance their original lack of love, second type of family produced moderatly troubled individuals and third type produce stable individuals who often lead the less educated, loved, humans produced by the two first kinds of families i talked about previously.

So what are you guys going to do of your life? Play video games, smoke weed all day long until your dying day, working a 9 bucks an hour job just to pay for your gym membership, food and internet connection?

What kind of "pleasure" do you get from rejecting a human female who shows interest in you, calculated that as a male you would make a great provider of ressources for her and her potential offspring she could obtain with you? Does it make you feel powerful to reject life ? At least be polite when you re not interested, but why insult a woman because she s doing what she s suposed to do? Why despise her? Why show her your despise for her?

Looks like someone is scared of life's realities and cant explain himself or others the point of his own existence. Women dont even think about these things, they re just programmed to reproduce and look for targets when they re biologically ready, as simple as that.

not reading.

anyways in regards to devilsmile, the bitch just wanted to fuck and he turned her down.  she was a slut, therefore no feelings were hurt, because sluts have no feelings.  if she cared and wanted a relationship she wouldn't be playing games and clubbing.  she just wanted to try and turn a head, she wouldn't even remembered his name the next day.

now I don't assholishly turn down good quality girls with good hearts and brains, but when it comes to worthless, selfish, stuck up, game playing, lying, yellow bellied, no good, dirty rotten, pig stealing, great great grandfather, two timing girls, I love breaking ego.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #115 on: December 10, 2011, 02:11:58 PM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #116 on: December 10, 2011, 02:14:56 PM »
my father is not the best one

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #117 on: December 10, 2011, 02:16:26 PM »
Better question.

Can women actually shut the mouths and keep their feelings to themselves?

Oh hell no.
a

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #118 on: December 10, 2011, 02:32:07 PM »
What exactly is the memory capacity of a Goldfish?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: December 10, 2011, 04:05:47 PM »
In reading some of the posts here, it is no mystery to me why some of you guys seem have so many problems with women. It wouldn't surprise me if several of you have never dated a woman, much less had a relationship with one.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #120 on: December 10, 2011, 04:10:52 PM »
everyone here seems to be an expert while in real i'm the only one fukcing bitches right and left

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 10, 2011, 04:25:24 PM »
In reading some of the posts here, it is no mystery to me why some of you guys seem have so many problems with women. It wouldn't surprise me if several of you have never dated a woman, much less had a relationship with one.

QFT

everyone here seems to be an expert while in real i'm the only one fukcing bitches right and left

QFT

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #122 on: December 10, 2011, 04:27:22 PM »
What are there hourly rates ?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #123 on: December 10, 2011, 04:30:16 PM »

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #124 on: December 10, 2011, 04:34:41 PM »
everyone here seems to be an expert while in real i'm the only one sucking dick and swallowing cum right and left
those puffy turkish cheeks lend thenselves well to it.