Author Topic: Jones Vs Machida: Biggest Bust Ever....  (Read 17964 times)

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
Re: Jones Vs Machida: Biggest Bust Ever....
« Reply #125 on: December 13, 2011, 12:14:00 PM »
Not forgetting anything.  He did get whopped.  THen again, he's WAY passed his prime and is so far removed from contention it doesn't really matter, wouldn't ya say BILL?

Well what about Big Nog why didnt you mention him being out of his prime?? Because your opinion is no different from Mindless' and your best interest is in Zuffa made products.

If Jon Jones was a 6'5" Russian taking out the 205 roster so easily like this i'm sure you'd have an issue  ;D

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #126 on: December 13, 2011, 01:00:35 PM »
How about from ehh ...Jon jones himself.

You know Jon Jones..?  Tell him I said congrats,and great fight..
 Thanks Swedeski.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #127 on: December 13, 2011, 01:04:30 PM »
Seriously making weight and fighting re hydrated is as much of the game plan as the actual fight strategy, if Machida is so disadvantaged he should go down to middle and fight where another guy who uses the weight prep strategy rules Anderson Silva, and as for 250, I doubt Jones cuts more than 25lbs to make weight probably less as he has fought 4 times this year what would be the point of blowing up and down so much, i seem to recall him saying he walks around at about 225.

good post

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: December 13, 2011, 01:07:24 PM »
Well what about Big Nog why didnt you mention him being out of his prime?? Because your opinion is no different from Mindless' and your best interest is in Zuffa made products.

If Jon Jones was a 6'5" Russian taking out the 205 roster so easily like this i'm sure you'd have an issue  ;D

Yo bro, don't cry over this.  You're acting like a little kitty who just stepped in a puddle.

My guess is that suckmymuscle butt slams you hard on a regular occasion, thus your prompt attention to anything having to do with a response to one of his posts.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #129 on: December 13, 2011, 01:20:17 PM »
Jones is super talented for sure...Would be interesting to see how he would favor in the heavyweight's. I'm guessing it would look like what happened to light-heavyweight boxer Evander Holyfield. Did extremely well in the heavies but was exposed by much bigger men at times.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: December 13, 2011, 01:24:45 PM »
I think at HW he'd pretty much get manhandled by the top 5 or so.  If he keeps cleaning house the way he is, they'll be certainly a superfight with Silva/Bones or Bones going into the lower level HW fighters the way Silva did.

Bones is a beast.  And more power to him if he can make that 205 cutoff.  

suckmymuscle

« Reply #131 on: December 13, 2011, 01:35:53 PM »
Hey, "dumby", you said he is 240+ pounds of LEAN muscle.  If he's LEAN at 240 +, he doesn't have a whole ton of gylcogen and water weight going on, let alone 35 + pounds that can be dropped.

You own yourself time and time again "dumby"

"LOL" you are about to get owned again, idiot.

Lean body mass only excludes subcutaneous and intramuscular fat. Glycogen and water are not factored in BMI calculations, you moron.

Why do these morons argue with me? They get owned again and again. It is pathetic.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #132 on: December 13, 2011, 01:42:03 PM »
Don't be upset that your boys got crushed by Americanos.

Mir rips off Nog's arm.
Bones puts Machida to sleep.

Classic American ownage of the Brazilians at it's finest.

What say you SMM?    ;D ;D

Another stupid post. Brazilians own 3 of the 7 division belts the UFC has. That is the same number owned by Americans, which is pathetic since the UFC is an American promotion that holds most of it's events in North America with North American fighters. Statistically, Brazilians are overrepresented in the number of UFC belts they own given their numbers.

And I am American, you idiot. Born and bred. And on the topic of Brazilians, JDS would remove Jones' head from his neck and send it flying 100 feet off the Octagon. :D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: December 13, 2011, 01:58:08 PM »
  "LOL" you are about to get owned again, idiot.

Lean body mass only excludes subcutaneous and intramuscular fat. Glycogen and water are not factored in BMI calculations, you moron.

Why do these morons argue with me? They get owned again and again. It is pathetic.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Indeed a ruthless owning by Suckmymanhood.   ::)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: December 13, 2011, 01:59:01 PM »
 Another stupid post. Brazilians own 3 of the 7 division belts the UFC has. That is the same number owned by Americans, which is pathetic since the UFC is an American promotion that holds most of it's events in North America with North American fighters. Statistically, Brazilians are overrepresented in the number of UFC belts they own given their numbers.

And I am American, you idiot. Born and bred. And on the topic of Brazilians, JDS would remove Jones' head from his neck and send it flying 100 feet off the Octagon. :D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Ground control to Major Tom....   

MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: December 13, 2011, 02:45:07 PM »
Yo bro, don't cry over this.  You're acting like a little kitty who just stepped in a puddle.

My guess is that suckmymuscle butt slams you hard on a regular occasion, thus your prompt attention to anything having to do with a response to one of his posts.

Yeah well my guess is your another Mindless gimmick, merely here to spread UFC diarrhea blah blah blah

Aside from that issue, Jones is a talented fighter no doubt. But say if Machida fought at middleweight he would surely look alot more impressive than he really is, or if 2005 CroCop moved down to middleweight he'd also have a massive advantage, and you know this. (!)
You cannot deny his size is a HUGE advantage.

If Jones were to fight someone with his own height and reach he would look considerably less impressive, and thats a fact. Junior or Overeem would be great fights, alot more even matchups than Jones is having now. But if he can make a good living laying arbitrary beat downs on these smaller men, more power to him I guess! ???

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: December 14, 2011, 05:57:59 AM »
Yeah well my guess is your another Mindless gimmick, merely here to spread UFC diarrhea blah blah blah

And my guess is that you're nothing but a SMM gimmick spreading anti-UFC throw-up.  Blah blah blah.

Bill, you're a twink.  Actually, SMM is the twink.  You're his twinkie.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: December 14, 2011, 07:16:57 AM »
 Jones was completely exposed in this fight. Machida won the first round 10-9 according to the judges score cards.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

BTW i think you'll find only 1 judge gave Machida the 1st round so whilst he was evidently winning the fight, he was behind in their collective assumptions.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: December 14, 2011, 01:15:18 PM »
And my guess is that you're nothing but a SMM gimmick spreading anti-UFC throw-up.  Blah blah blah.

Cut the shit and explain to me what you disagree with in my last post please. I think my points were pretty accurate.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: December 14, 2011, 01:22:51 PM »
I'm not disagreeing with you at all bro.  If Jones moved up, he wouldn't look as spectacular.  That's obvious.  But I do believe he would fare well against some lower level HWs. 

But why would he?  He doesn't need to.  Classes are based on weight.  End of story. 

He is an impressive speciman of a LHW fighter.  He makes weight. 

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: December 14, 2011, 01:36:31 PM »
I'm not disagreeing with you at all bro.  If Jones moved up, he wouldn't look as spectacular.  That's obvious.  But I do believe he would fare well against some lower level HWs. 

But why would he?  He doesn't need to.  Classes are based on weight.  End of story. 

He is an impressive speciman of a LHW fighter.  He makes weight. 

Exactly. Why would he challenge himself.

Wouldn't mind seeing him move to middleweight actually, if he can make the weight he has every right to  ;D

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: December 14, 2011, 01:41:37 PM »

Oh, and you can just call me William

Your welcome  ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #142 on: December 14, 2011, 02:28:10 PM »
brazil

soccer
mma
volley ball
race car

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: December 15, 2011, 06:45:03 AM »
Exactly. Why would he challenge himself.
Wouldn't mind seeing him move to middleweight actually, if he can make the weight he has every right to  ;D

At some point he should think about taking a fight at a heavier weight..  perhaps a catchweight against a lower rated HW.  But at this point, he's still got Rashad and a possible Hendo fight brewing.  He's not at the level of domination that Silva is yet in my opinion (i.e. shouldn't be jumping weight just yet).

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: December 15, 2011, 07:12:39 AM »
If Bones moved up within 6 - 12 months, with his current skillset IMO he would already handily beat the likes of Rothwell, Struve & Schaub. Bones has the frame to make and athletic 245 - 255 easily and he would need that weight to compete with the bigger guys.

He's onto a great thing just now and he knows it, he has little to no real competition left (Hendo & Evans will both fall short like the rest) and he's being paid 6 figures to dismantle these guys inside a round or 2 so he's in no rush to move up. He's building his legacy and whilst he can legitimately make weight he has no pressure to pack on the beef.

The best 3 in Strikeforce IMO are Feijao, Mousassi & Lawal and i dont see any of these guys troubling him either - BUT it keeps him in the division with fresh opponents to fight. These fights are a long way off however. What i would LOVE to see is Roger Gracie get in close enough to grab a hold of him and test him there, his comparable size and ridiculous BJJ ability could drag Bones into deep waters. I know King Mo knocked him out but it's whatever happens on the night.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #145 on: December 15, 2011, 07:17:32 AM »
  Coltrane is known as "imbecile" for a reason...what a turd this fairy is. Hey, imbecile, stop sucking MindLess's nuts and realize that your hero Jon Jones is overrated. Use that little pea you have between your ears and think queer...suppose there is a fight in a bar and two guys who weight exactly the same fought, but one is 6'5 and the other 5'11. Who is likely to win that fight? Obviously, the 6'5 guy will hit the 5'11 guy from a mile away and likely emerge victorious. This is not rocket science, genius. Height matters...why do you think most guys back down from fighting guys who are taller than them even if the taller guys are not stronger? Because reach matters a lot. Like you give swords to two guys but one has longer arms and you make them fight...who will likely get the kill? Obviously, the taller guy will likely hack the other guy from afar while remaining out of reach of the shorter guy and win. This is why Human males have been getting taller and taller every generation since the Paleolithic Era: tall men more often than not killed short men and got to pass on their genes. Just because the athletic comissions says that the only thing that matters in combat is weight doesen't make it so. That is an arbitrary criteria. Yes, that's all that matters for the athletic comissions, but it is not what matter in actual combat.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #146 on: December 15, 2011, 07:30:03 AM »
 Coltrane is known as "imbecile" for a reason...what a turd this fairy is. Hey, imbecile, stop sucking MindLess's nuts and realize that your hero Jon Jones is overrated. Use that little pea you have between your ears and think queer...suppose there is a fight in a bar and two guys who weight exactly the same fought, but one is 6'5 and the other 5'11. Who is likely to win that fight? Obviously, the 6'5 guy will hit the 5'11 guy from a mile away and likely emerge victorious. This is not rocket science, genius. Height matters...why do you think most guys back down from fighting guys who are taller than them even if the taller guys are not stronger? Because reach matters a lot. Like you give swords to two guys but one has longer arms and you make them fight...who will likely get the kill? Obviously, the taller guy will likely hack the other guy from afar while remaining out of reach of the shorter guy and win. This is why Human males have been getting taller and taller every generation since the Paleolithic Era: tall men more often than not killed short men and got to pass on their genes. Just because the athletic comissions says that the only thing that matters in combat is weight doesen't make it so. That is an arbitrary criteria. Yes, that's all that matters for the athletic comissions, but it is not what matter in actual combat.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Cold hard truth.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: December 15, 2011, 07:54:48 AM »
...suppose there is a fight in a bar and two guys who weight exactly the same fought, but one is 6'5 and the other 5'11. Who is likely to win that fight? Obviously, the 6'5 guy will hit the 5'11 guy from a mile away and likely emerge victorious. This is not rocket science, genius.

Spoken like a man that has never been in a bar fight, you generalise everything by design when you dont realise what can actually happen in these fights. A man wins a fight because hes taller? What a ridiculous assumption to have and certainly a ridiculous statement to make.

I know bouncers that are 5ft 8 & 180lbs soaking wet that would gladly knock out a man well over 6 foot for simply looking at them the wrong way, you make it sound as easy as 2 + 2 = 4. Whilst i appreciate what you are trying to say, the way you put it across makes it sound like the shorter man never has a chance and i can only tell you that you are very wrong.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: December 15, 2011, 07:57:14 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

But this isn't a bar you fucking idiot.  It's a fucking MMA fight retard!  

This is why you're regarded as one of the biggest, if not THE biggest MORON on this site.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: December 15, 2011, 07:59:18 AM »
"suppose we're on the moon, and the fighters weight less..   and they can't breathe as well..." 

I swear this is coming next from fucktard SMM.