Author Topic: Rush Limbaugh - Ron Paul Is Going To Destroy This Party, This Is Nuts On Parade  (Read 5277 times)

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
What has Obama done lately?

I'm not an Obama supporter.

If you want to compare resumes, then compare Mark Levin and Rush Limbaugh to Michael Scheuer. After, listen to what Scheuer has to say about terrorism in the Middle East, and maybe you'll finally realize why the foreign policy positions of the Obama/Levin/Rush/Bush/McCain crowd is putting Americans at risk.

Howard Roark, I just have to comment on your name and avatar -- love it.  I just came back here after a shopping trip to Amazon, during which I bought a copy of Anthem for one son, and a Rearden Steel sticker for another.

Thank you  8)

The Fountainhead is my favorite book and Ayn Rand my favorite author and philosopher.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
You are talking to brick walls 240.  Either we all get behind Ron Paul or it will be Obama 100% guaranteed.  Ron Paul voters will only vote one way so the other GOP's are outta luck.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Let me guess - as a communist you would do away with the 2nd amend and 1st amendment correct?

Please off yourself you contribute nothing to this board or society....

Hope this helps  ;D

Purge_WTF

Mark Levin and Rush have both been on a mini-crusade against ron paul in the last 2 weeks.  I found it odd.

They're both GOP gigolos, along with Hannity. Hannity's just more honest about it.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
You know what concerns me? The foreign policy of Obama and every Republican who isn't Ron Paul.

Ron Paul is the only one who understands that Al Qaeda and other Islamist terrorist organizations don't get their broad base of support from the fact that the Americans drink beer or allow women in the workplace but because the US government has been supporting tyrannies in the Muslim world (see: Saudi royals, Iranian Shah, Saddam Hussein before he pissed us off, Hosni Mubarak till we decided to ditch him, etc.) and because the US supports Israel.

Ron Paul understands that as long as we continue this practice, we'll either have to deal with terrorism or engage in a full-fledged civilizational/religious war that might just destroy the United States and much of Western civilization.

And regarding Iran - it is surrounded by five nuclear countries (Pakistan, India, China, Russia, Israel), by US ground forces in neighboring countries (Iraq, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, etc.), and it's main source of trade and contact to the outside world (the Persian Gulf) is controlled by the US Navy. To them, acquiring a nuclear weapon is practically a matter of life and death - if they do not acquire one, then they are destined to be controlled, ignored, and disrespected by the US. That, at least, is how they see things.

And Ron Paul realizes that sure, a world without a nuclear Iran would be better, but is there any realistic way of stopping them? If we bomb Iran, then we further inflame Muslims and encourage the Iranian government to seek WMDs. If we overthrow the Iranian government, then all we can expect is a more radical, more anti-American government to rise to its place. If we replace the Iranian government with one that is pro-American, then all we can expect is even more anti-American sentiment to rise from the Muslim world leading to more terrorism. If our military goes into Iran in order to nation build, then all we can expect is more anti-American sentiment and rivers of American blood.

The US needs to realize that it either stops protecting its oil interests and Israel or it must risk destruction.

Ron Paul is the only one who understands foreign policy. Every other Presidential candidate puts the US at risk for oil and for Israel.

Thanks for explaining this becasue after all these years Im tired of doing so, however coach is even more dense then BB so theres no point in even trying with some folks.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
http://andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com/2011/12/ron-paul-for-the-gop-nomination.html

We do not need tens of thousands of troops in Europe. We do not need to prevent China's rise, but to accommodate it as prudently as possible.

We do need to get out of the Middle East to the maximum extent and return our relationship with Israel to one between individual nations, with different interests and common ideals, not some divine compact between two Zions.

We do need a lighter, more focused, more lethal war against Jihadism - but this cannot ever again mean occupying countries we do not understand and cannot control. I suspect every other Republican would launch a war against Iran. Paul wouldn't. That alone makes a vote for him worthwhile.