Author Topic: Steroids Bust in Poland Disrupts European Black Market  (Read 8843 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Steroids Bust in Poland Disrupts European Black Market
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2011, 10:20:33 AM »
Joe Biden the Vice President of the United States admitted openly to being bullied and beaten out for spots on sports teams for guys who juiced, what do you think these virginal nerds are going to do once they get into office? they are going to go after all the big bad juiced bullies who got all the hot girls, beat them up, made fun of them, put their heads in the toilet and lived the good life while they cried their skinny zit face bodies to sleep at night.

Spot on  8)

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2011, 04:27:29 PM »
It wasnt oscaro he posted up else where saying he was good but laying low checking email once a week

Do you know how many times I have heard busted sources claiming they aren't busted? Be careful man, it might not be him posting. You never know. I hope he's not busted, but you never know. I remember when Gymace was taken down on SSB, JTP815's girlfriend was o the board claiming he was fine and there were no problems.

whitewidow

« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2011, 05:13:24 PM »
I think O was selling fake omnas. well maybe some of them were real  ut think about it O has been selling omnas for years in huge amounts . How could you possibly get those amounts unless it is counterfeit.

Flexbirdsall

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2012, 11:42:52 AM »
Do you know how many times I have heard busted sources claiming they aren't busted? Be careful man, it might not be him posting. You never know. I hope he's not busted, but you never know. I remember when Gymace was taken down on SSB, JTP815's girlfriend was o the board claiming he was fine and there were no problems.

Very very true thanks for the heads up