Author Topic: Option D/240/Lurker/Blacken/Straw - its time to eat S$%^  (Read 5686 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Option D/240/Lurker/Blacken/Straw - its time to eat S$%^
« on: December 13, 2011, 09:55:21 AM »
LOL.   it was Obama who supported this! 

Senator Levin: It was Obama who required Indefinite Detainment Bill INCLUDE U.S. Citizens
sherriequestioningall ^ | December 11, 2011

Well now we know, for those who have been holding out “hope” that Obama will veto the 1031 Indefinite Detainment Bill against holding U.S. Citizens without rights to a trial or lawyer or charges for the rest of their lives…. It was Obama who required the bill have the language of U.S. Citizens being held without rights in the bill! The only reason he would veto it, is because it does not give him the absolute power as he wants!

...Here is Senator Levin on the floor of the Senate revealing it was Obama himself who Demanded U.S. Citizens be part of the Indefinite Detainment Bill!

(Excerpt) Read more at sherriequestioningall.bl ogspot.com ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Option D/240/Lurker/Blacken/Straw - its time to eat S$%^
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 10:14:25 AM »
LOL.   it was Obama who supported this! 

Senator Levin: It was Obama who required Indefinite Detainment Bill INCLUDE U.S. Citizens
sherriequestioningall ^ | December 11, 2011

Well now we know, for those who have been holding out “hope” that Obama will veto the 1031 Indefinite Detainment Bill against holding U.S. Citizens without rights to a trial or lawyer or charges for the rest of their lives…. It was Obama who required the bill have the language of U.S. Citizens being held without rights in the bill! The only reason he would veto it, is because it does not give him the absolute power as he wants!

...Here is Senator Levin on the floor of the Senate revealing it was Obama himself who Demanded U.S. Citizens be part of the Indefinite Detainment Bill!

(Excerpt) Read more at sherriequestioningall.bl ogspot.com ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whats wrong Becca... you mad about the other thread.. you do this often. Get owned and then start another thread.

What dont you understand . Im voting for Paul. I understand that yeah Obama is disappointing me on some ends. You.. who voted for Bush, that left
the nation in shambles, felt that he did a bang up job for the majority of his tenure. Classic party line robot shit.

I've stated that as long as there is money in politics, shit is gunna be fucked. But you're retarded ass feels like there is some super GOP member that will come in and in one swoop change the landscape of our country. You are the fucking moron that feels like the country went from great to shit in 3 years. I actually feel sorry for you. You're understanding of the progression of American Politics, economy, military policy and constitutional law coupled with you idea of responsible journalism is alarming to say the least.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 10:17:18 AM »
Media is silent about this.  Shocking.   ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 10:18:04 AM »
Media is silent about this.  Shocking.   ::)

FOX news did a great piece on a deer that ran thru a supermarket.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2011, 10:18:16 AM »
LOL   - you are so scared of Newt - yet you sit silent while Obama does the very things that you fear most from Newt.   Priceless.  

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2011, 10:23:27 AM »
LOL   - you are so scared of Newt - yet you sit silent while Obama does the very things that you fear most from Newt.   Priceless.  

Who.. me..

cmon man.. i dont give a shit about newt.. Its just funny that you come out with these police state shits and then when newt openly says he wants to expand the police state. you ignore it.. and ive stated for the zillioneth time ( i swear youre fucking dumb) that im voting for Paul, yeah the guy that dosent want the police state.. and actually had to argue with your guy newt for.. But youre for constitutional rights... hahahah give me a break Dianne

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2011, 11:05:04 AM »
BUMP

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2011, 11:09:30 AM »
Whats wrong Becca... you mad about the other thread.. you do this often. Get owned and then start another thread.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2011, 11:10:53 AM »
Who.. me..

cmon man.. i dont give a shit about newt.. Its just funny that you come out with these police state shits and then when newt openly says he wants to expand the police state. you ignore it.. and ive stated for the zillioneth time ( i swear youre fucking dumb) that im voting for Paul, yeah the guy that dosent want the police state.. and actually had to argue with your guy newt for.. But youre for constitutional rights... hahahah give me a break Dianne

I am A B O - why is that so hard for you to grasp?  newt is my least favorite repub of all of them.   

The AIDS riddled homeless bum on the corner would be better than this disaster we have in office.     

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2011, 04:19:24 PM »
Just finger pointing now.  One way or another, they're going to slip this shit in as both sides seem hell bent on having it in one way or another - IMO.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2011, 04:25:02 PM »
Just finger pointing now.  One way or another, they're going to slip this shit in as both sides seem hell bent on having it in one way or another - IMO.

interesting how these fucks can somehow put their vast ideological differences aside and work together when it comes to taking away our civil liberties

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2011, 05:11:21 PM »
interesting how these fucks can somehow put their vast ideological differences aside and work together when it comes to taking away our civil liberties

Yes, these committee members often become close to, and deeply entwined with the members of the executive who are looking for their next round of finance and law changes.  Of course, the remaining members are just as guilty because most of them will never bother to even read what the committee puts out anyway.

I've wondered if an amendment restricting the number of laws over a period of time would do any good.  Then I think, well they wouldn't use it anyway.  Shit would still go unread and they'd just fuck off to some vacation spot or something.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2011, 07:31:31 PM »
I remember when some people who warned us of indefinite detainment of U.S. citizens  years ago would be accused of wearing a tin foil hat. My, how things have changed.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2011, 08:16:53 PM »
Just finger pointing now.  One way or another, they're going to slip this shit in as both sides seem hell bent on having it in one way or another - IMO.

amen.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2011, 07:27:40 AM »
‘Indefinite Detention’ Bill Heads To Obama’s Desk As White House Drops Veto Threat

Establishment media and neo-cons still pretend NDAA doesn’t apply to American citizens

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Wednesday, December 14, 2011

UPDATE: Obama has dropped his threat to veto the bill and is now expected to sign it into law. Remember – it was Obama’s White House that demanded the law apply to U.S. citizens in the first place.

The bill which would codify into law the indefinite detention without trial of American citizens is about to be passed and sent to Obama’s desk to be signed into law, even as some news outlets still erroneously report that the legislation does not apply to U.S. citizens.

“The House on Wednesday afternoon approved the rule for the 2012 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), setting up an hour of debate and a vote in the House later this afternoon,” reports the Hill.

Mainstream news outlets like The Hill, as well as neo-con blogs like Red State, are still pretending the indefinite detention provision doesn’t apply to American citizens, even though three of the bill’s primary sponsors, Senator Carl Levin, Senator John McCain, and Senator Lindsey Graham, said it does during speeches on the Senate floor.

“It is not unfair to make an American citizen account for the fact that they decided to help Al Qaeda to kill us all and hold them as long as it takes to find intelligence about what may be coming next,” remarked Graham. “And when they say, ‘I want my lawyer,’ you tell them, ‘Shut up. You don’t get a lawyer.’”

As Levin said last week, it was the White House itself that demanded Section 1031 apply to American citizens.
A d v e r t i s e m e n t
“The language which precluded the application of Section 1031 to American citizens was in the bill that we originally approved…and the administration asked us to remove the language which says that U.S. citizens and lawful residents would not be subject to this section,” said Levin, Chairman of the Armed Services Committee.

Senator McCain also told Rand Paul during a hearing on the bill that American citizens could be declared an enemy combatant, sent to Guantanamo Bay and detained indefinitely, “no matter who they are.”

Quite how those still in denial could even entertain the notion that the bill would not apply to American citizens when the Obama administration is already enforcing a policy of state assassination and killing American citizens it claims are “terrorists,” without having to present any evidence or go through any legal process, is beyond naive.

With the White House having largely resolved its concerns with the bill, which had nothing to do with the ‘indefinite detention’ provision, Obama could put pen to paper as early as tomorrow on a law that if recognized will nullify the bill of rights – ironically tomorrow is “Bill of Rights Day”.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2011, 07:39:47 AM »
Nah,fellas....

Let's argue political ideology and media bias some more that way it will lube us up more for the ass fucking we continue to get. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2011, 08:01:58 AM »
Straw - if its ron paul or Obama - who do you vote for? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2011, 08:03:12 AM »
Straw - if its ron paul or Obama - who do you vote for? 

shut up bitch

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2011, 08:05:22 AM »
shut up bitch

LOL - it must be killing you inside knowing Obama demanded this language in the bill and is now desperate to sign it.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2011, 08:31:19 AM »

LOL - it must be killing you inside knowing Obama demanded this language in the bill and is now desperate to sign it.   

why... if i dont plan on voting for him?

ps.. i didnt look at the youtube...

ps.. im voting for ron paul

again... im voting for ron paul

get it....

not voting for obama..

voting for ron paul.....

the old guy

ron paul...

do you understand

ron paul is who im voting for........

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2011, 08:55:56 AM »
Once a kneepadder always a kneepadder?   :o :D  jk

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2011, 09:45:54 AM »
Ron Paul appeared on "prison planet tv" with that nut Alex Jones?  That's the kind of thing that will keep him from being a legitimate contender. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2011, 09:47:52 AM »
Ron Paul appeared on "prison planet tv" with that nut Alex Jones?  That's the kind of thing that will keep him from being a legitimate contender. 

Why?   The interview was on fast n furious, this bill, spending, etc.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2011, 10:00:04 AM »
WOW

Unlike the double talking Romney
or
Blowhard Cheater (aren't you as an uber-christian against such acts or does it go out of the window when politics come into play?) Newt
or
Complete idiot Perry
or
I'm against income tax but work for the IRS Bachman?

Man this is Sad

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2011, 10:01:00 AM »
Obama to approve indefinite detention and torture of Americans
Russia Today (Go Vlad Go!) ^

Thursday, December 15, 2011 9:23:08 AM

Less than a month after he threatened to veto terrifying legislation that would cease constitutional rights as we know it, Obama has revoked his warning and plans to authorize a bill allowing indefinite detention and torture of Americans.

After passing in the House of Representatives earlier this year, the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 went before the US Senate last week, where it was met with overwhelming approval. In the days before, the Obama administration issued a policy statement on November 17 saying explicitly that the president would veto the bill, as it would challenge “the president’s critical authorities to collect intelligence incapacitate dangerous terrorists and protect the nation.”

Opposition from the White House seemed all but rampant until RT revealed earlier this week that Senator Carl Levin told lawmakers that the legislation was altered because “the administration asked us to remove the language which says that US citizens and lawful residents would not be subject to this section.”

On Wednesday, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said that those last minute changes yielded legislation that would “not challenge the president’s ability to collect intelligence, incapacitate dangerous terrorists and protect the American people,” and therefore “the president’s senior advisers will not recommend a veto.”

Originally the White House said that the administration objected to matters in the bill that applied to detainees. Under the act, Americans could be arrested and held indefinitely in military-run prisons and tortured without charges ever being brought forth, essentially making Guantanamo Bay a threat for every American citizen.

Under the legislation, a literal police state will be installed over the United States. Republican Congressman Ron Paul said earlier this week that “this should be the biggest news going right now,” as the legislation would allow for “literally legalizing martial law.”

(Excerpt) Read more at rt.com ...