Author Topic: guess my bodyfat?  (Read 8046 times)

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: guess my bodyfat?
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2011, 04:34:15 PM »
lol you guys are too generous, it's actually 33 lbs higher than the last time I posted pics here, so I'd wish its only 1-2% bodyfat higher.  Kinda posted it for a laugh because I know I don't look very good in it compared to the previous ones, but I do feel bigger nowdays.

If you are up 33 pounds from those pics you posted walking around topless then ur holding it really well, you were shredded in those pics and not that far off in the one above.

Did you find it hard or impossible to hold that best condition you had in the previous pics?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2011, 04:42:47 PM »
i'm sure he could of kept it,,but if he increases carbs,calories a bit each wk like everyone you gain or get softer,condition fades.unless you run fatburners to offset.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2011, 04:43:33 PM »
If you are up 33 pounds from those pics you posted walking around topless then ur holding it really well, you were shredded in those pics and not that far off in the one above.

Did you find it hard or impossible to hold that best condition you had in the previous pics?

I decided to try to bulk up and didn't expect the weight (in lbs, water and fat) to come on that fast, but now that I started I'm not concerned and will keep at it until I plateau then try leaning down but this time I won't diet too extreme because I think I lost too much size last time.  Maybe the first pic I posted doesn't show the weight gain as much because its in the morning and a bit blurry...here's one from the evening, 5 lbs heavier...basically there's almost 40 lbs difference in these two pictures lol:

And no honestly guys I wasn't trying to fish for compliments, if that was the case I'd keep posting my ripped pictures (I stll have several which I never posted and could've tried to play it off as though I'm still in that shape but the truth is I'm not).  Must say though you guys are a lot kinder than I expected lol.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2011, 04:45:12 PM »
that left forearm is looking massive.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2011, 04:46:33 PM »
There are two types of guys. Those who look great off season and in shape they somehow fade and those who have it backwards. It's kind of funny when you see your friends getting better and better after they start bulking when you're opposite. I look like crap when bulked, I don't look like I lift. My bodyfat is not that high, it's just stored the way that my physique is ruined. You're similar bobs. You have small waist which makes everything look much bigger and now it's much wider. Minor lipo and water under your chest also makes it look like it's your weak bodypart, which we all know isn't. Sucks, innit? Makes you wanna stay in shape year round and never bulk, but you simply won't improve this way.

I totally agree, although in some shirts I think the bulked-up look does look better...except when the face gains weight there's no hiding it lol.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2011, 04:47:15 PM »
that left forearm is looking massive.

Thanks man

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2011, 04:47:23 PM »
You have great genetics Bobsy, being able to fluctuate in weight like that.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2011, 04:48:38 PM »
I decided to try to bulk up and didn't expect the weight (in lbs, water and fat) to come on that fast, but now that I started I'm not concerned and will keep at it until I plateau then try leaning down but this time I won't diet too extreme because I think I lost too much size last time.  Maybe the first pic I posted doesn't show the weight gain as much because its in the morning and a bit blurry...here's one from the evening, 5 lbs heavier...basically there's almost 40 lbs difference in these two pictures lol:

And no honestly guys I wasn't trying to fish for compliments, if that was the case I'd keep posting my ripped pictures (I stll have several which I never posted and could've tried to play it off as though I'm still in that shape but the truth is I'm not).  Must say though you guys are a lot kinder than I expected lol.

Probably gained some muscle in that 40 pounds. I can't see how you can hold the ripped look forever but maybe that's me, i hold no fat in my legs, i start feeling terrible even getting close to ripped abs.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2011, 04:49:35 PM »
You have great genetics Bobsy, being able to fluctuate in weight like that.
being able to keep his waist as smalll as he does is the key, makes me jealous.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2011, 04:49:45 PM »
you look good in both pics in different stages of build your trying to attain,top pic abs are flat and veins in stomach thats extreme leaness,,trying to hold that is tough,,you got bigger and fuller ,,probably 10 less lbs wuld bring back some of that look.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2011, 04:50:07 PM »
Bobs,there`s a big difference in the old and new pics posted now that I see them together,however, as said earlier in the thread,for adding 33 fucking pounds,you are carrying it very well.

JZMB

• Getbig II
  • Team NaSSer EL soBaNtý FëLla
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2011, 04:51:41 PM »
looking still good.. try to not get more bloated than this

whats ur current stack?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2011, 07:23:33 PM »
Around 8.5%

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2011, 07:41:50 PM »
I'm not going to guess and you can't make me.
a

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2011, 07:59:05 PM »
it's looks like 11-12% in that picture but i don't know what gear you're running and how many carbs/sodium taking in so who knows how much of that is water weight. also its a grainy picture

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2011, 08:01:24 PM »
get back on the tren

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2011, 08:36:05 PM »
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2011, 08:37:22 PM »
Sorry bobs,I just read the thread title.........you are more than likely still 6 % but depending on what you`ve eaten in the past few days and past few hours,you can look smoother.

At any rate,you look great.....much improved for sure.

anoter very good posting!,, good good

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2011, 08:40:37 PM »

only water weight,, its called the waterboy look,,you hold water ,,size is same notcie everything is there,, imagine skinny whore putting her hand around you she iwll have exactly same volumized muscle to wrap hands around,, same surface on the frame of real muscle,,its just water between skin and muscle ,, you wont believe what a diff 5lb of water weight can do on a phsyiqe that is lean ,, night and day

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2011, 08:43:07 PM »
That goes for everyone.

Normally everyone looks better at a lower bodyfat-level, due to less chipmunk-cheeks, lovehandles etc

only! if you maintain the muscle surface,, which mean you need to have same muscle you had before and only lower bodyfat,, if you loss bodyfat the expericne bodybuild walk around bathroom and want to kill someting ,, it only is god if you only lost fat with no muscle surface,, remember! while you do want to look lean ....you stil want to carry thickness and the same surface you had before,, this is why hgh is there it keep it and developing it while losing bodyfat

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2011, 08:43:40 PM »
I like you better bulked up, must look way more impressive walking around like that than with the smaller conditionned physique

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2011, 08:44:56 PM »
Around 8.5%

no ,,, 7%! not more and actualy he cary the water quite well!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2011, 08:46:47 PM »

imo you still look good bobs for an off season shape BUT dont add more weight (fats).. as you are saying keep this weight/shape as it's till you decide to lean down again.. i always like the idea to set a maximum weight while bulking and a minimum weight while leaning down.. good luck bro.  8)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2011, 08:47:20 PM »
i dont get it are you felas dumb? the ones who say 12 % lol ,, dont you see how lean the face is? only water weight ,, he is lean as fuck,,you see al of his middle east featurees screaming in your face ,, he is VERY lean,,water and fat are confused liek crazy now day ,, its shouldnt be ,, this is water and not that much water,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2011, 08:48:45 PM »

imo you still look good bobs for an off season shape BUT dont add more weight (fats).. as you are saying keep this weight/shape as it's till you decide to lean down again.. i always like the idea to set a maximum weight while bulking and a minimum weight while leaning down.. good luck bro.  8)

he is lean lol ,, he only need pull out wateer from betwen musle and skin ,, this is 2-3 week from being shreded lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel