Author Topic: read this if your serious about getting in shape and want the truth  (Read 41649 times)

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
Re: read this if your serious about getting in shape and want the truth
« Reply #150 on: December 15, 2011, 12:41:19 PM »
LOL@Ayn Rand and her Shitbrainedness

George Bush had a deeper understanding of philosophy than you.  ::) Why don't you stick to talking about things that you understand like... Oh, nevermind. Everything you "know" and "preach" under your own name is just a second-hand idea.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #151 on: December 15, 2011, 12:45:00 PM »
I'd like to take a steamy dump on Ayn Rand's chest while she stares into my soulless eyes.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: December 15, 2011, 01:35:51 PM »
I use the Adonis and Falcon principles when it comes to diet... Nuff Ced...

dustin

« Reply #153 on: December 15, 2011, 09:10:23 PM »
^ your arms and legs look like big penises that are black in color? interesting......

No, they look like big black penises in the sense that they're meaty and veiny. They're very cocksthetic.

I thought I was the only guy who checked my facebook while doing cardio at the gym.

and I also lol @ trainers doing some exercises with their clients. For those naturals, it's all diet

Hahaha yeah, man. It's not like it takes any brain cells to do cardio. My friends and I always post funny pictures and articles so it kills the time.

Good thing I'm not on the treadmill for 12 hours a day like all the other idiots at the gym... maybe 12 MINUTES a day, max. And it's mostly because I literally need to warm my freezing body up otherwise I'm stiff as a board.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #154 on: December 16, 2011, 01:24:01 PM »
No, they look like big black penises in the sense that they're meaty and veiny. They're very cocksthetic.

Hahaha yeah, man. It's not like it takes any brain cells to do cardio. My friends and I always post funny pictures and articles so it kills the time.

Good thing I'm not on the treadmill for 12 hours a day like all the other idiots at the gym... maybe 12 MINUTES a day, max. And it's mostly because I literally need to warm my freezing body up otherwise I'm stiff as a board.

you and me both. I usually do the elliptical or incline treadmill for 15 minutes. I'd do less but I don't feel like getting off because I listen to some good pump up music and stare at chick's asses the whole time

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #155 on: December 16, 2011, 01:41:13 PM »
People need to understand that Tren Ace is the key to an impressive physique, if you aren't trying to be a pro.

My training partner takes all different combinations of shit.....test/ananvar one cycle......Test/drol/equi the next.....and he constantly bitches that he doesn't look like me, with quality the lean muscle, vascularity and fullness.....Tren just gives you that quality look.

And I've told him an hundred times "fuck all of that shit....take Tren ace"...but he's fucking stubborn and thinks he can do better....whatever dude

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: December 16, 2011, 02:15:41 PM »
People need to understand that Tren Ace is the key to an impressive physique, if you aren't trying to be a pro.

My training partner takes all different combinations of shit.....test/ananvar one cycle......Test/drol/equi the next.....and he constantly bitches that he doesn't look like me, with quality the lean muscle, vascularity and fullness.....Tren just gives you that quality look.

And I've told him an hundred times "fuck all of that shit....take Tren ace"...but he's fucking stubborn and thinks he can do better....whatever dude

Is Tren Ace >>> superdrol?  Assuming we're talking about an individual here who can handle superdrol fairly easy.
all drugs - TPPIIP

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #157 on: December 16, 2011, 02:29:55 PM »
Is Tren Ace >>> superdrol?  Assuming we're talking about an individual here who can handle superdrol fairly easy.

ofcoure it is better than superdrol,, what ar you even compare the 2 ,, one is inject th eother is oral ,, orals are nothing,, inject is where everything is ,, especialy with hormone such as trenbolona ace

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #158 on: December 16, 2011, 02:30:31 PM »

bullshit..!!! I can obtain your tren look or better with Prop, mast, and gh , t3 and clen

L.L

« Reply #159 on: December 16, 2011, 02:33:20 PM »
I have a very fast metabolism and a tiny stomach , I have to eat 5-6  times a day , if I don't  I lose weight very quickly.

La concha de tu madre..,pon doble chimichurry en tu  churrazco , pelotudo de mierda. ;D

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #160 on: December 16, 2011, 02:34:45 PM »
Serious about getting big....this is what I have learned from gh15 and this site: lots of hormones, 10+ iu of good gh a day, and eat and train and watch yourself grow day by day. simple and effective  8)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #161 on: December 16, 2011, 02:39:46 PM »
nothingABSOLITLY NOTHING! will ge you aos good look of physiqe as trenbolona ace and gh ,, and the trenbolona ace will start get you the freaky crazy look in 100mg over! more like 150mg every 2 day or 150 mg every day ....with! gh  nothing can be compare to that

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #162 on: December 16, 2011, 02:54:07 PM »
You CANNOT get fat on gh and tren, it would be fucking impossible

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #163 on: December 16, 2011, 03:09:28 PM »
bullshit..!!! I can obtain your tren look or better with Prop, mast, and gh , t3 and clen

i think legit high dose primo will mimic the effects of tren better than anything else. add a little var to it too but damn if that isn't going to break the bank.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #164 on: December 16, 2011, 03:12:15 PM »
You CANNOT get fat on gh and tren, it would be fucking impossible

all the pregnant looking pro bodybuilders would disagree

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #165 on: December 16, 2011, 03:24:50 PM »
Superdrol is indeed great, brilliant drug, but immensely hard for most on the stomach

L.L

« Reply #166 on: December 16, 2011, 03:51:33 PM »
i will post pics when im done..just on prop , masteron ,gh ,clen ,t3,, no trenbolona..

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: December 16, 2011, 04:10:59 PM »

La concha de tu madre..,pon doble chimichurry en tu  churrazco , pelotudo de mierda. ;D

La tuya ,la puta que te pario , hijo de un vagon lleno de putas .

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #168 on: December 16, 2011, 04:14:01 PM »
i will post pics when im done..just on prop , masteron ,gh ,clen ,t3,, no trenbolona..
how much of each per week?

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: December 16, 2011, 11:27:15 PM »
You will be cut, dry, separated you can even throw away the clen, but im pretty sure you will lack the thickness...

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #170 on: December 16, 2011, 11:40:42 PM »
 :D
thanks for the kind words no one!
haven't seen this thread cuz i haven't had access to a pc in 4 days...
but yeah, finally people are learning  ;D

just so you know... 3 weeks now... eating cheerios, grapefruit juice, 2 eggs and whey in the morning, chicken sandwich lunch (which cheese spread, mayo, olives, and cheddar), and 2 egg sandwiches for dinner... waist is down 1.25 inches and getting leaner... only working out 3 days a week.

drugs = muscle
fat burners + eating like a japanese midget = lean really quick

I assure you... you can eat less than 100 grams of protein a day and get better results if you focus on the big picture more.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: December 17, 2011, 01:23:33 AM »

just so you know... 3 weeks now... eating cheerios, grapefruit juice, 2 eggs and whey in the morning, chicken sandwich lunch (which cheese spread, mayo, olives, and cheddar), and 2 egg sandwiches for dinner... waist is down 1.25 inches and getting leaner... only working out 3 days a week.

drugs = muscle

I assure you... you can eat less than 100 grams of protein a day and get better results if you focus on the big picture more.
;D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: December 17, 2011, 09:22:49 AM »

drugs = muscle

I don't know how you eat so little. I would be miserable and starving all day if I ate like that. I guess having a small appetite has its benefits

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #173 on: December 17, 2011, 12:25:16 PM »

drugs = muscle

And I assure you that the same can be accomplished without any drugs at all.

L.L

« Reply #174 on: December 17, 2011, 08:47:07 PM »
La tuya ,la puta que te pario , hijo de un vagon lleno de putas .

hahahahahahhaahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaa!!