Author Topic: read this if your serious about getting in shape and want the truth  (Read 41723 times)

L.L

Re: read this if your serious about getting in shape and want the truth
« Reply #175 on: December 17, 2011, 08:48:56 PM »
how much of each per week?

prop -1g weekly
masteron - 700mgs weekly
gh 10-15 ius daily
clen - 80mcg-120 daily
t3 - 75 mcg-daily..i have a proocol in which i up the dose then brig it down and up again and so on

healthy assed cycle...my bloodwork comes up perfect and i can stay on this for as long as i want to, wheter i wanna bulk or get ripped it all depends on the amount of food ,cabrs i eat.. ...3 -4 weeks out when im realy , and i mean really lean i add HALOTESTIN for the final punch....

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #176 on: December 17, 2011, 08:51:27 PM »
prop -1g weekly
masteron - 700mgs weekly
gh 10-15 ius daily
clen - 80mcg-120 daily
t3 - 75 mcg-daily..i have a proocol in which i up the dose then brig it down and up again and so on
thats a pretty sane moderate cycle for a guy your size, just proves you dont need crazy amounts to get jacked just the right amounts of the right compounds and good quality, you look awesome.

L.L

« Reply #177 on: December 17, 2011, 08:52:51 PM »
thats a pretty sane moderate cycle for a guy your size, just proves you dont need crazy amounts to get jacked just the right amounts of the right compounds and good quality, you look awesome.

thanks ,Oats, and it's healthy ,simple ..bro...you can stay  on all year   around , no problem...my bloodwork is perfect

i forgot to add all year around i use hcg 250ius x 2 weekly

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #178 on: December 17, 2011, 08:54:02 PM »
and it's healthy ,simple ..bro...you can stay all year  on around , no problem...my bloodwork is perfect
i was gonna say it seems like a program you can stick with all year with no breaks, do you ever get tired of the short acting test and jump on some enanthate or cyp?

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #179 on: December 17, 2011, 08:57:52 PM »
I don't know how you eat so little. I would be miserable and starving all day if I ate like that. I guess having a small appetite has its benefits

I am living proof that all this hardgainer or ectomorph crap in bodybuilding is BS... i used to weigh 62-62 kg with a 32 inch waist eating fried chicken and McDonalds all day long...
now i eat less than 2000 cals... some days 1000 cals... and my weight rarely dips under 93 kg. this is with T3, clen, ephedrine...
I just don't have a good appetite... unless i eat sweets all the time... guess if i don't keep my blood sugar levels stable and low all the time, and they start fluctuating, i go crazy.

L.L

« Reply #180 on: December 17, 2011, 08:58:39 PM »
i was gonna say it seems like a program you can stick with all year with no breaks, do you ever get tired of the short acting test and jump on some enanthate or cyp?

yeah offseason i switch to test enanthate  ( Normas) so i pin 500mgs of mondays and 500mgs on thrusdays...sometimes , i even cruise for 4-5 weeks at TRT type of doses like 300mgs of test to give my body a break but during that time which is no more than 4 weeks i blast my gh to 20 ius and add slin 10ius PWO  on training days to keep my size..;)

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #181 on: December 17, 2011, 08:58:49 PM »
And I assure you that the same can be accomplished without any drugs at all.

yes, it can... but it'll take much longer and i'd be down to 70 kg.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #182 on: December 17, 2011, 09:00:10 PM »
yeah offseason i switch to test enanthate  ( Normas) so i pin 500mgs of mondays and 500mgs on thrusdays...sometimes , i even cruise for 4-5 weeks at TRT type of dose like 300mgs of test to give my body a break but during that times which is no more than 4 weeks i blast my gh to 20 ius and add slin 10ius PWO  on training days to keep my size..;)
yeah i always wonder how guys pin so often, shit would get really old really quick.

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #183 on: December 17, 2011, 09:00:57 PM »
prop -1g weekly
masteron - 700mgs weekly
gh 10-15 ius daily
clen - 80mcg-120 daily

healthy assed cycle...my bloodwork comes up perfect and i can stay on this for as long as i want to, wheter i wanna bulk or get ripped it all depends on the amount of food ,cabrs i eat.. ...3 -4 weeks out when im realy , and i mean really lean i add HALOTESTIN for the final punch....

that is a helluva cycle! I would do it without thinking twice if I had the money... only thing i'd do differently is exchange test with EQ. but again, close to perfect cycle.

L.L

« Reply #184 on: December 17, 2011, 09:05:56 PM »
that is a helluva cycle! I would do it without thinking twice if I had the money... only thing i'd do differently is exchange test with EQ. but again, close to perfect cycle.

EQ is a great addition but I personally rather stay with masteron or Primo...and now that strango is cooking Primo too  I  might  go ..400mgs of masteron ,400mgs of primo ..;)

L.L

« Reply #185 on: December 17, 2011, 09:15:44 PM »
yeah i always wonder how guys pin so often, shit would get really old really quick.

call me crazy but i actually like pinning ED..lol...mentally i feel invincible,.plus the fact the levels stay at optimal range...dont mind pinning ED at all. It's like having breakfast , wake up , brush my teeth , needle  goes in my ass...thats how my days start.. ;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #186 on: December 17, 2011, 09:18:18 PM »

call me crazy but i actually like pinning ED..lol...mentally i feel invincible,.plus the fact the levels stays at optimal range...dont mind pinning ED at all.
i've always said that i think theres something mentally about pinning all the time that makes you feel "different" than the average joe almost like you have more invested in the lifestyle so i can understand what youre saying, hell its better than orals all the time thats for sure.

L.L

« Reply #187 on: December 17, 2011, 09:21:52 PM »
i've always said that i think theres something mentally about pinning all the time that makes you feel "different" than the average joe almost like you have more invested in the lifestyle so i can understand what youre saying, hell its better than orals all the time thats for sure.

yup, exactly ,brotha.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: December 17, 2011, 09:29:21 PM »
:D
thanks for the kind words no one!
haven't seen this thread cuz i haven't had access to a pc in 4 days...
but yeah, finally people are learning  ;D

just so you know... 3 weeks now... eating cheerios, grapefruit juice, 2 eggs and whey in the morning, chicken sandwich lunch (which cheese spread, mayo, olives, and cheddar), and 2 egg sandwiches for dinner... waist is down 1.25 inches and getting leaner... only working out 3 days a week.

drugs = muscle
fat burners + eating like a japanese midget = lean really quick

I assure you... you can eat less than 100 grams of protein a day and get better results if you focus on the big picture more.

egg sandwiches sound delicious actually... got a recipe you use?

thanks

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #189 on: December 17, 2011, 09:36:55 PM »
very good post noone

i am the biggest i ever was now with no steroids, only hard training and eating just that much so i lose fat
fuck counting proteins etc i did that way too long back then
i'm looking sooooo much forward to start a cycle, think in 2 months i'm gonna be on the sauce
only testo, nothing fancy but i know that even 250mg of testo enantath every 5 days make such a huge difference!
people should stop being scared and take anabolics, i think its a great thing
if i wasnt a student with little money i would be already on anabolics again and maybe even GH
right now i cant afford it

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #190 on: December 17, 2011, 09:44:29 PM »
egg sandwiches sound delicious actually... got a recipe you use?

thanks

I toast 4 slices of white bread
mix up 2 whole eggs and two egg whites, add salt, pepper, and basil, and cook as an omelet on low heat, when it's 3/4 done, i slice it in half in the pan and add a slice of fat free cheese on each piece. then when it's done and the cheese is melted, i make two sandwiches and add some sliced tomatoes.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: December 17, 2011, 09:53:32 PM »
I toast 4 slices of white bread
mix up 2 whole eggs and two egg whites, add salt, pepper, and basil, and cook as an omelet on low heat, when it's 3/4 done, i slice it in half in the pan and add a slice of fat free cheese on each piece. then when it's done and the cheese is melted, i make two sandwiches and add some sliced tomatoes.

awesome! going to try this now

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: December 17, 2011, 11:02:23 PM »
i have too much respect for this thread to post in it