Author Topic: Another Pride "Legend" exposed and humiliated....  (Read 17049 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Re: Another Pride "Legend" exposed and humiliated....
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2012, 03:52:29 PM »
I sense the presence of a large foot about to come down and squash you..

You keep saying that. I'm shaking ::)
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2012, 03:53:40 PM »
That's because they are all beat to shit now.  Most of the Pride guys came to the UFC with they're best days behind them.  Prime Rampage Whooped Prime Chuck.  You think anyone in the UFC would have stood a chance against Fedor, Crocop, and Wandy?  I'm not talking about now, they are punch drunk, and collecting paychecks at this point.

Sorry thats a bs excuse. Oh and both Tito & Vitor beat Wandy ::)
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2012, 04:06:24 PM »
Guys, years ago it was well-documented on here that Mindspin has a vested interested in the UFC, and said vested interest extends beyond him taking Dana White's load on the chin.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2012, 04:28:35 PM »
Guys, years ago it was well-documented on here that Mindspin has a vested interested in the UFC, and said vested interest extends beyond him taking Dana White's load on the chin.

See, you all may not like my opinion, but at least I keep it to MMA related stuff and always back it up with some rationale or facts. And when I do, the best you can come up with is gay jokes and threats to get me demoded. That is why I am the ultimate pwning machine :)
w

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2012, 06:52:37 PM »
He is a threat to second and third rate fighters. He can beat scrubs, he can beat fat slobs and he can beat over the hill guys from Pride that should have retired five years ago. Other than that, he can't even beat his own dick. 

Which is really sad because, hell, even your AVERAGE guy on the street has been doing that to himself since he was about 12 years old.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2012, 07:21:53 PM »
  Ok, idiot, first of all, the number of PRIDE fighters who came to the UFC was not that great, so don't act like it would have been even possible for them to completely dominate the UFC. And FYI, they are at the top of the top of the pack. How many UFC belts did PRIDE guys win? Nog won it, Anderson won it and Shogun won it. That is 3 belts. Not bad when you consider that the total number of guys who came from PRIDE were only 5 or 6 guys. That makes their numbers of UFC belts proportionally far greater than that of UFC fighters.

As for the MMA now being more popular then ever due to the UFC, no shit. The Fertitas have aggressively expanded throughout the World, made T.V deals with everyone, etc. PRIDE was a Japanese show, and the Japanese wanted it to remain Japanese. And FYI, during the heyday of PRIDE which org had more viewers? PRIDE was watched by literally 10 X more people at least. And even if PRIDE were never as popular, this has no bearing in which is the best org. Snoop Dogg has a lot more following than Bach, and yet the latter was a much better musician. You are a moron.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MindLess never replied to this post of mine. He knows when he is owned even though he will claim he didn't answer because it was "too stupid" or something like that. MindLess is truly a troll and a loser.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2012, 07:26:55 PM »
You pinheads are missing the whole point. Whether or not Pride or the UFC had better fighters is irrelevant. If it were not for the UFC buying Pride, all you could do is speculate.  There is no more speculation. All the best fighters are now UFC fighters. And as it turns out, as a whole, Pride fighters didn't do too well in the UFC. Where's Fedor? Cropcop? Big Nog? And don't give me any shit about being past the prime Lol

Listen to me, moron. PRIDE fighters won 3 UFC division belts. Given the fact that the total number of PRIDE fighters who came to the UFC were only 6 guys, that means that PRIDE fighters have won far more belts proportional to their numbers than UFC fighters have. Period. End of story. Do you understand the basics of statistics?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2012, 08:14:39 PM »
You pinheads are missing the whole point. Whether or not Pride or the UFC had better fighters is irrelevant. If it were not for the UFC buying Pride, all you could do is speculate.  There is no more speculation. All the best fighters are now UFC fighters. And as it turns out, as a whole, Pride fighters didn't do too well in the UFC. Where's Fedor? Cropcop? Big Nog? And don't give me any shit about being past the prime ::) Lol

Ok then where's Liddell, Hughes and Franklin? And dont give ME that shit about them being past their prime!

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2012, 06:53:27 AM »
Ok then where's Liddell, Hughes and Franklin? And dont give ME that shit about them being past their prime!

Not forgetting multiple time champion Tim Sylvia :D

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2012, 11:24:14 AM »
Not forgetting multiple time champion Tim Sylvia :D

lmao!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2012, 05:27:10 PM »
We all saw what happened when Franklin faced a Pride-like fighter like Anderson silva.  We know that Chuck lost to Rampage.  Prime Wandy would have raped Franklin.  You can't judge the Pride guys for what they are doing in the UFC now.  These guys are beat to shit now (probably not juiced to the gills anymore either)  they're killer instinct is gone.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2012, 06:04:27 PM »
We all saw what happened when Franklin faced a Pride-like fighter like Anderson silva.  We know that Chuck lost to Rampage.  Prime Wandy would have raped Franklin.  You can't judge the Pride guys for what they are doing in the UFC now.  These guys are beat to shit now (probably not juiced to the gills anymore either)  they're killer instinct is gone.

No doubt about that, I think you're pretty well dead on.

Fact is the best guys in the UFC during those times would have been just a couple more names in the Grand Prix. Prides roster had something the UFC's didn't, DEPTH.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2012, 04:32:53 PM »
 snapped humerus