Author Topic: Question for dudes with girfriends, or some game  (Read 20589 times)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: Question for dudes with girfriends, or some game
« Reply #100 on: December 15, 2011, 11:54:38 AM »
http://www.pof.com/

gay

actually i missed the edit, i would totally rail that milf-lady. damn she looks good for 43 y/o

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #101 on: December 15, 2011, 12:02:34 PM »
Lolz, anyhow, keep attacking the threat to your ego, and ignore the actual question, we all know that video describes you to a tee.  If you watched the video, you'd know that it describes exactly what your doing now.

Anyhow a real live camera of groinks current meltdown.

You're jumping up and down trying SO HARD to get me to react, and i think it's funny.

You  think i'm a narcissist, congratulations. is the sky going to fall or something?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #102 on: December 15, 2011, 12:04:18 PM »
Pof is where I met your mom

I pulled her wig off when she was blowing me

MikMaq

« Reply #103 on: December 15, 2011, 12:10:38 PM »
You're jumping up and down trying SO HARD to get me to react, and i think it's funny.

You  think i'm a narcissist, congratulations. is the sky going to fall or something?
Nobody here thinks your a narcissist we all know it, I'm just giving you a friendly reminder, anyhow bro no worries were all in this together anytime you need help, just ask. :-*

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: December 15, 2011, 12:12:41 PM »
how often a player gets laid comes down to how often he's around women.

i used to put myself into places with women, i would always show up to multiple parties a night, always was networking to try to meet people, when i became a regular at the bar i would befriend the bartender, always tried to make a little scene around me, all for the purpose of getting women

and it would be just a matter of time, a matter of vibes, me and a woman can be talking about legos all night, then i would say let me show you my lego sets lol

i always had go to girls, then i had random sex that would happen on the premises of whever i met her, then i had relationships that lasted 3 weeks or so that went through a cycle of me making a girl fall in love with me with very tender and loving sex, then she would not respond to a text message, or show up late, i'd pretend to be angry, that gave me leverage to abuse her in some way like rough sex or whatever, or it really gave me leverage to end things, because whenever i was in a relationship i was looking for a way out

all of these different things combined to where in a good week i could sleep with 5 different women, in a bad week 1-2, this was at my prime

nowdadys a new woman pops up per month for me, random sex has not happened in a while, i don't actually invite it, i reject a lot of women sexually but i keep a lot of women friends around who i know wanna sleep with me

MikMaq

« Reply #105 on: December 15, 2011, 12:17:33 PM »
how often a player gets laid comes down to how often he's around women.

i used to put myself into places with women, i would always show up to multiple parties a night, always was networking to try to meet people, when i became a regular at the bar i would befriend the bartender, always tried to make a little scene around me, all for the purpose of getting women

and it would be just a matter of time, a matter of vibes, me and a woman can be talking about legos all night, then i would say let me show you my lego sets lol

i always had go to girls, then i had random sex that would happen on the premises of whever i met her, then i had relationships that lasted 3 weeks or so that went through a cycle of me making a girl fall in love with me with very tender and loving sex, then she would not respond to a text message, or show up late, i'd pretend to be angry, that gave me leverage to abuse her in some way like rough sex or whatever, or it really gave me leverage to end things, because whenever i was in a relationship i was looking for a way out

all of these different things combined to where in a good week i could sleep with 5 different women, in a bad week 1-2, this was at my prime

nowdadys a new woman pops up per month for me, random sex has not happened in a while, i don't actually invite it, i reject a lot of women sexually but i keep a lot of women friends around who i know wanna sleep with me
Agreed it's a game of networking, most dudes don't get this, and think that if they network once ever other month they should be fine. Part b is network within your range, and C is always be going for it.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 15, 2011, 12:20:46 PM »
Nobody here thinks your a narcissist we all know it, I'm just giving you a friendly reminder, anyhow bro no worries were all in this together anytime you need help, just ask. :-*

If i need help on how to be an uptight twat that nobody likes, I'll give you a ring  ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #107 on: December 15, 2011, 12:25:42 PM »
Back in the day when I was younger................. ...................ahh,nevermind!  :D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #108 on: December 15, 2011, 12:28:31 PM »
hahaha @ apply85's post :D

so much bullshit effort for something so small. You have an easyer way of going talk to girls in the middle of the week in a broad day light when they don't expect it, it's not a magic equation to get some hoes in the club, some of us just are ahead of times.
 If you're actually doing all this neworking just to get laid I'm not taking neither of you seriously ever again. A hope.... lol, a chanse :D

you don't need any blan b or c or d or e etc etc. damn I would have such a head ake, I did this few years ago, I thought having 7 girls in my pocket is cool but it required constant attention for them.... *sigh* how dry.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #109 on: December 15, 2011, 12:29:37 PM »
~once a week these days. gf lives 25 minutes away, we both have busy schedules.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: December 15, 2011, 12:30:54 PM »
How the hell do you guys do it  ??? . How do you even care to have time for so many intercourses between your work, school and training? What about good night sleep or playing video games or having time for yourself, jesus, do you guys go out every single day and talk to every hole you see? Or are you guys that rich? You used prostitutes didn't you? Where do you live?

see sometimes I decide to spent all my time outside of work whoring it up. Other times I'd rather just chill by myself and watch sports/play videogames. I go through phases

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 15, 2011, 12:33:10 PM »
see sometimes I decide to spent all my time outside of work whoring it up. Other times I'd rather just chill by myself and watch sports/play videogames. I go through phases

this I can understand, but saying that you have 3 girls every week gives me a head ake just thinking about it. Damn :D,,, I mean have you guys seen how well battlefield3 runs on geforce 590?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: December 15, 2011, 12:33:40 PM »

so much bullshit effort for something so small. You have an easyer way of going talk to a girl in the middle of the week in a broad day light when they don't expect it, it's not a magic equation to get some hoes in the club, some of us just are ahead of times.
 If you're actually doing all this neworking just to get laid I'm not taking neither of you seriously ever again. A hope.... lol, a chanse :D

you don't need any blan b or c or d or e etc etc. damn I would have such a head ake, I did this few years ago, I thought having 7 girls in my pocket is cool but it required constant attention for them.... *sigh* how dry.

How much you wanna bet DikSaQ has one of those books by "Mystery' on how to "peacock"?

Hahahaahahaahaahahahahaa aaaaaaaa  :D ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #113 on: December 15, 2011, 12:34:43 PM »
Reading a book about how to be a "Pick Up Artist", oh brother.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #114 on: December 15, 2011, 12:35:35 PM »
~once a week these days. gf lives 25 minutes away, we both have busy schedules.

its multiple times a week for her though  :D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 15, 2011, 12:36:00 PM »
Pof is where I met your mom

I pulled her wig off when she was blowing me

A "kinder,gentler SFN with out all the negativity"

Wtf is Mutt thinking??

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #116 on: December 15, 2011, 12:36:36 PM »
its multiple times a week for her though  :D

x2 yes

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 15, 2011, 12:37:48 PM »
How much you wanna bet DikSaQ has one of those books by "Mystery' on how to "peacock"?

Lol, no ego, right  ;D ;D

eaaaaaaasy MikMaq, I ain't declaring war with you  ::), it's just that if you think apply85's post doesn't whanna make you go to sleep, I'm... I mean I... it's.... lol, then you're hopeless  ;D

MikMaq

« Reply #118 on: December 15, 2011, 12:38:11 PM »

Now I'm convinced you never watched the video, this is typical narcissist behaviour, your ego got buthurt and now you must go out of your way to discredit me.

Anyhow I've never done it, and never claimed to, but I've been around and I've got a pretty good understanding of how it works.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: December 15, 2011, 12:39:37 PM »
Anyhow I've never done it, and never claimed to, but I've been around and I've got a pretty good understanding of how it works.

ofcourse it works, the really mind fucking philosophy is, why the hell would you bother do all that so you can get your dick in the vag :P

it's like "Yes, I agree, this is the formula how it's done", it's like the time when they build the worlds first computer, and it sucked anyway

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: December 15, 2011, 12:40:14 PM »

so much bullshit effort for something so small. You have an easyer way of going talk to girls in the middle of the week in a broad day light when they don't expect it, it's not a magic equation to get some hoes in the club, some of us just are ahead of times.

you are giving me tips now? lol, dude i get pussy waiting in line to use th erestroom at starbucks, and the way you talk about women, the way you respond to me, it all tells me you're basically a virgin who doesn't get women. not saying u havent had sex, but just having ur dick in vag doesnt mean anything.

7 gils in ur pocket, IN YOUR POCKET <----- this is how virgins talk about women

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: December 15, 2011, 12:41:09 PM »
POF is great if you have a good profile with the right pics. I have scored a ton from that site. You still need game with that site, but at least you don't need to deal with the aspect of randomly approaching a girl. You set up to meet them for a drink and then it's all up to you at that point

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #122 on: December 15, 2011, 12:41:47 PM »
POF is great if you have a good profile with the right pics. I have scored a ton from that site. You still need game with that site, but at least you don't need to deal with the aspect of randomly approaching a girl. You set up to meet them for a drink and then it's all up to you at that point

do you have ab pictures in your profile...

MikMaq

« Reply #123 on: December 15, 2011, 12:41:53 PM »
ofcourse it works, the really mind fucking philosophy is, why the hell would you bother do all that so you can get your dick in the vag :P

Not a clue, no disagreement there.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 15, 2011, 12:46:19 PM »
you are giving me tips now? lol, dude i get pussy waiting in line to use th erestroom at starbucks, and the way you talk about women, the way you respond to me, it all tells me you're basically a virgin who doesn't get women. not saying u havent had sex, but just having ur dick in vag doesnt mean anything.

7 gils in ur pocket, IN YOUR POCKET <----- this is how virgins talk about women

it means that you have 7 girls who have a crush on you. You have 7 girls "in your network" as you said.

You make it sound like having girls is the ultimate goal when having girls is just a side activity, something you can do but only when you really have the need to. You probably try to get laid even if you don't really care to.

but whatever, do you, "Mike the sittuation in jersey shore". I allways face palm when they talk about girls in jersey shore the exact way as you do..... they are just girls, not antique fourniture.