Author Topic: Question for dudes with girfriends, or some game  (Read 20611 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Question for dudes with girfriends, or some game
« Reply #125 on: December 15, 2011, 12:49:09 PM »
Now I'm convinced you never watched the video, this is typical narcissist behaviour, your ego got buthurt and now you must go out of your way to discredit me.

Anyhow I've never done it, and never claimed to, but I've been around and I've got a pretty good understanding of how it works.

you really thought i watched those videos ?  LMFAO  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: December 15, 2011, 12:51:45 PM »
you are giving me tips now? lol, dude i get pussy waiting in line to use th erestroom at starbucks, and the way you talk about women, the way you respond to me, it all tells me you're basically a virgin who doesn't get women. not saying u havent had sex, but just having ur dick in vag doesnt mean anything.

7 gils in ur pocket, IN YOUR POCKET <----- this is how virgins talk about women

My what an egotistical thing to say, wouldn't you agree...'DikSaq" ?

MikMaq

« Reply #127 on: December 15, 2011, 12:53:49 PM »
you really thought i watched those videos ?  LMFAO  :D

My what an egotistical thing to say, wouldn't you agree...'DikSaq" ?
I got no idea what your getting on with ??? ???

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: December 15, 2011, 12:59:04 PM »
randomly approaching a girl, i never got this, that guys should be approaching girls, that they should be sleeping with as many woman possible, that it's cool to sleep with lots of women....

i've said this before and i'll say it again, this idea that sleeping with many women is cool, that guys ask the question of how many have u had, that girls ask it, this is an idea sold to you by people who have something to gain from you believing it... it's not true

before i got pussy, i of course was jealous of players because they could do something i couldn't, it gave them social power, but i never admitted it lol, i always had the pride to say to myself i'ms till awesome because of x and y, if not z...

then there was a time when i was a player, players admitted it, women admitted it, in any setting the coolest most popular girl sought me out and brought status to me, attention to me, i didnt have to kiss any ass it just came to me, but being in this position i saw guys come and go. i saw guys lose it and fall for a girl, then have that girl reject them after a while, and poof they were out of the social scene, next time i saw them they had bags under their ees and bedhead hair. i saw guys do drugs because that was a part of the scene and lose their shit, i never saw those guys again. i saw guys whos personality changed completely, they burned their bridges with their old friends and they became fake and when the cool fake people flaked on them they had nowhere to go to, no more connectiosn to drusg to make money, no more money = no more nyc

the ones who maintained high position were the bad girls, the girls and only the girls stayed, they used men however they wanted, i saw how they operated, i saw their little brains ticking and i figured out what was going on and stopped returning certain people's phone calls and because i didnt cut off my old friends, they were there for me when i left

guys like me are everywhere, we understand that women are perverts so we see the pervert in every woman and there's no approaching, there's no bs conversations, there's "you know i'm a slut, right," "yes" <---- that's the meaning behind every conversation between me and woman

the worst comment i ever hear is "good with women" - so you;re good with women, i'm guessing you're good with women, u r saying u r good with womenz? lol

i'm awful with women, the ones who are good are the ones who have long lasting honest relationships, the ones who not only understand women but also forgive them, those guys are actually good with women, they can have 1 partner their whole life, that is what makes them good with women

this is what i'm always trying to say, to have real power over a woman is to make her trust u so much she has ur kid, she marries you, not only her animal likes you as in she comes and gets turned on by you, but the smart human part of her brain trusts you too

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #129 on: December 15, 2011, 01:00:49 PM »
you are giving me tips now? lol, dude i get pussy waiting in line to use th erestroom at starbucks, and the way you talk about women, the way you respond to me, it all tells me you're basically a virgin who doesn't get women. not saying u havent had sex, but just having ur dick in vag doesnt mean anything.

7 gils in ur pocket, IN YOUR POCKET <----- this is how virgins talk about women

"7 gils in my pocket" is actually how a final fantasy character would speak. if you don't get it, then that's honestly for the best because i'm ashamed to know what a gil is.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #130 on: December 15, 2011, 01:01:28 PM »
randomly approaching a girl, i never got this, that guys should be approaching girls, that they should be sleeping with as many woman possible, that it's cool to sleep with lots of women....

i've said this before and i'll say it again, this idea that sleeping with many women is cool, that guys ask the question of how many have u had, that girls ask it, this is an idea sold to you by people who have something to gain from you believing it... it's not true

before i got pussy, i of course was jealous of players because they could do something i couldn't, it gave them social power, but i never admitted it lol, i always had the pride to say to myself i'ms till awesome because of x and y, if not z...

then there was a time when i was a player, players admitted it, women admitted it, in any setting the coolest most popular girl sought me out and brought status to me, attention to me, i didnt have to kiss any ass it just came to me, but being in this position i saw guys come and go. i saw guys lose it and fall for a girl, then have that girl reject them after a while, and poof they were out of the social scene, next time i saw them they had bags under their ees and bedhead hair. i saw guys do drugs because that was a part of the scene and lose their shit, i never saw those guys again. i saw guys whos personality changed completely, they burned their bridges with their old friends and they became fake and when the cool fake people flaked on them they had nowhere to go to, no more connectiosn to drusg to make money, no more money = no more nyc

the ones who maintained high position were the bad girls, the girls and only the girls stayed, they used men however they wanted, i saw how they operated, i saw their little brains ticking and i figured out what was going on and stopped returning certain people's phone calls and because i didnt cut off my old friends, they were there for me when i left

guys like me are everywhere, we understand that women are perverts so we see the pervert in every woman and there's no approaching, there's no bs conversations, there's "you know i'm a slut, right," "yes" <---- that's the meaning behind every conversation between me and woman

the worst comment i ever hear is "good with women" - so you;re good with women, i'm guessing you're good with women, u r saying u r good with womenz? lol

i'm awful with women, the ones who are good are the ones who have long lasting honest relationships, the ones who not only understand women but also forgive them, those guys are actually good with women, they can have 1 partner their whole life, that is what makes them good with women

this is what i'm always trying to say, to have real power over a woman is to make her trust u so much she has ur kid, she marries you, not only her animal likes you as in she comes and gets turned on by you, but the smart human part of her brain trusts you too

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #131 on: December 15, 2011, 01:04:09 PM »

this is the gayest thing i've ever read

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: December 15, 2011, 01:05:03 PM »
haha, 7 girls have a crush on you, that is funny to me it really is

7 girls in the bag to me = when i slowly fuck them, and i mean so slowly it's agonizing, i force a slow and consistent orgasm, my dick in their pussy is holding her from the inside, like when i hold her hand to relieve her stress so she can fall asleep, and then i come only because she wills it, it's not a physical feeling it's an emotion, and all the anxeity of sleeping with someoe you just met that makes you feel disassociated, like ur not really there leaves, and it's like ur soul reentering ur body... that is the feeling

lol, crush

^^^^ welcome to my world you little shit

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #133 on: December 15, 2011, 01:07:31 PM »

you allready quoted that.... twice, apply85, are there things, brah  8)  :D

really it was only one example.

apply85, stop pretending you are an expert... you are booty's ideal man, doing everything in your power to get laid. Yes it works, but god DAYYem n1gga :D !

It's not about approaching girls randomly in random places, it's about the.... yes you said it, the viiiiiibe  ;D

I treat girls like fast food, I eat them when I choose to, not every day because mtv sayes it's cool  ::). I don't know how you don't get a head ake, but I guess this is partly due to medias brainwashing, it's not your fault.

hope you get my point.

L.L

« Reply #134 on: December 15, 2011, 01:09:29 PM »
lol  @ this thread...funny as fuck,..lol

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: December 15, 2011, 01:09:33 PM »

Can you write that again, but only make sense this time ?

MikMaq

« Reply #136 on: December 15, 2011, 01:09:48 PM »
Tell if this sums this your arguement correctly. A guy with high standards refusing to whore arguing with a guy with very low standards refusing to admit he just got low standards? ???

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #137 on: December 15, 2011, 01:11:58 PM »
Lol at all the "experts" with women on this thread ::)

Aside from groink, Wes and some others id say that there isn't a ladies man amongst the bunch

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: December 15, 2011, 01:12:18 PM »
Tell if this sums this your arguement correctly. A guy with high standards refusing to whore arguing with a guy with very low standards refusing to admit he just got low standards? ???

about right, except "a guy who doesn't see the point of going to every party and networking himself with houndreds of girls so that he can get laid for almost 100% certainty", but yes, correct

Can you write that again, but only make sense this time ?

LOL, headshot  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: December 15, 2011, 01:12:52 PM »
haha, 7 girls have a crush on you, that is funny to me it really is

7 girls in the bag to me = when i slowly fuck them, and i mean so slowly it's agonizing, i force a slow and consistent orgasm, my dick in their pussy is holding her from the inside, like when i hold her hand to relieve her stress so she can fall asleep, and then i come only because she wills it, it's not a physical feeling it's an emotion, and all the anxeity of sleeping with someoe you just met that makes you feel disassociated, like ur not really there leaves, and it's like ur soul reentering ur body... that is the feeling

lol, crush

^^^^ welcome to my world you little shit

LOLOLOL...and then you woke up  :D

have you ever been institutionalized ?

MikMaq

« Reply #140 on: December 15, 2011, 01:13:50 PM »

Aside from groink, Wes and some others id say that there isn't a ladies man amongst the bunch
Your gonna die alone I hope this helps. :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: December 15, 2011, 01:14:33 PM »

I know...this shit is truly laughable. such "Wisdom"...HaHahaHaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: December 15, 2011, 01:16:20 PM »

Oh shut up "DikSaq"...unlike you, Johnny has actually had sex with a woman

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: December 15, 2011, 01:16:31 PM »

We ALL die alone whether we are married or single

Unless you die in a plane crash- then you die with a bunch of people

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #144 on: December 15, 2011, 01:16:59 PM »
Or if you organize a mass suicide.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: December 15, 2011, 01:17:21 PM »

Aside from groink, Wes and some others.................. id say that there isn't a ladies man amongst the bunch

oi...... Oi!  >:(

MikMaq

« Reply #146 on: December 15, 2011, 01:17:41 PM »
We ALL die alone.

Unless you die in a plane crash- then you die with a bunch of people
I'm marrying me a fat muslim chick, when I die I'll be surronded by my 300 grand kids.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: December 15, 2011, 01:18:50 PM »
Hey!  >:(

Don't worry. You are in the some others list, young jedi

I, however, don't know shit and I admit it

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: December 15, 2011, 01:18:55 PM »
Oh by the way guys...Please use the new name i gave MikMaq..

MIK MAQ

Dick Sack

"DikSaq"  :D   please use it liberally  ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: December 15, 2011, 01:21:12 PM »
Don't worry. You are in the some others list

I, however, don't know shit and I admit it

you, are an expert in these topics. also in gay parade exact schedules at any given time but not because you're gay, because you're knowledgable  8)