Author Topic: interesting difference in beauty standards, then and now  (Read 10705 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: interesting difference in beauty standards, then and now
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2011, 02:48:41 PM »
Also interesting to notice that warriors evolved into ''athletes'', basketball, football, baseball, soccer players, ''wrestelers'', ''cage fighters'', boxers etc.

Goes again, hand in hand with feminization of occidental societies -while muslim and chinese societies are still patriarcal/ machist societies-. Obviously the civilisational clash is going to be tough for feminized occidentals thru the process of globalization, which involves the importation of millions if not billions of muslim / chinese immigrants in the west.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2011, 02:49:10 PM »
Fucking guy calls everyone nuts but fails to see that he`s crazier than a million shithouse rats.
fixed.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2011, 02:50:16 PM »
Also interesting to notice that warriors evolved into ''athletes'', basketball, football, baseball, soccer players, ''wrestelers'', ''cage fighters'', boxers etc.

Goes again, hand in hand with feminization of occidental societies -while muslim and chinese societies are still patriarcal/ machist societies-. Obviously the civilisational clash is going to be tough for feminized occidentals thru the process of globalization, which involves the importation of millions if not billions of muslim / chinese immigrants in the west.
WTF

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2011, 02:50:54 PM »

if I buy you a shotgun for Christmas will you promise to shoot yourself in the head with it?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2011, 02:54:41 PM »
watch out Tim or he'll start talking about how your daddy and mommy didnt raise you correctly and how your parents didnt instill "faith" in you because bodybuilders didnt have a good role model and blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, same old bullshit. ::)
Same old answers to the same old questions/stupidities you write on here, genius. Suddenly it becomes bullshits when you re exposed for being a low life ignorant after being the one who started shit in the first place. But it sounds wise when it's not directed toward you. Flipfloping mental midget.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer

you and wes are at stage 2, moron.
you can whine and insult as much as you want it wont change the  truth.

The abnormal anger you show when someone talks about God suffices to prove your insecurity about your own atheist Thought process. If you were secure about it you wouldnt shit on some random anonymous stranger on the internet talking about God every chance you get  out of the blue. Looks like your atheist religion, beliefs, arent very peaceful.

By the way, good luck explaining to me what's ''imaginary '' and what isnt.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2011, 02:54:48 PM »
You are an ignorant, atheist young kid. Some basic realities need to be remembered, and will be, soon enough. Without faith a whole part of your brain, of your biology, is dying, the limbic system that developed hand in hand with the birth of faith.

Faith is required to do good use of knowledges, or they ll end being used for destruction.

I'm not ignorant, I consider myself a highly educated individual with an IQ of 130+, and just like I've stopped believing in Santa Claus after I reached "The age of reason" (or to be more precise - when an information that is accurate/in tune with the reality replaced false beliefs), I've stopped believing in god, that's no more real then santa is, after I learned what religion is, what it's based on and how it arose back in the time. And I don't even agree with me being called an /atheist/, because if I'm an atheist, then I must be an /aSantaClaus/ either. Maybe we should think of some other names for people who for. ex. doesn't believe in "Alice from the wonderland"?

"Faith" means - assuming that some belief is right/truth, without being able to prove it in any way. From what history taught us - that /faith/ you are preaching as a "must" for a "good use of knowledges" (even tho' I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to explain in at least half rational way why is that so), was actually the cause of many destructive event in humanity.
 There are few things more dangerous then a person who blindly believes in a "Holly book", which explains and proves itself (so there's no need for other "proof", or so think these who are brainwahsed by these holly books). Many wars were started on "faith" that one is right, and another is not, while not even trying to constructively solve the conflict. I wouldn't be too surprised if a new war would be based on the same old reason - different cinditioning of two different cultures (which are usualy based on "faith" as a central "value", faith in a "REAL" god, not that other, that "THEY" are preaching).. Oh wait... such wars are happening already... ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2011, 02:56:28 PM »
if I buy you a shotgun for Christmas will you promise to shoot yourself in the head with it?
LOL  ;D

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2011, 03:09:31 PM »
Fathers who didnt believe in God abandonned kids, sons, who became feminized by single mothers, and daughters became whores attempting to find the love they didnt receive from their father initially with several men who abandon them just like their fathers did originally.
Women who didnt believe in God and who fought men instead of submiting to them took control over them especially when raising sons without a father figure by their side.

On a side note, it s pretty useful to have fat stored in your body when there s no more food to be found in the malls, during a deep economic crisis for example. It's also useful to feed newborns longer in case of scarce food situations.

Women are told by their single, abandonned, feminist mothers to work , follow a ''career'', to become men, in order not to be ''submited to men'' anymore; goes hand in hand with the destruction of religion.
Women work instead of staying home raising kids. Educated but depressed, when the biological need to reproduce kicks in in their 30s they abandon their careers for kids, or abandon kids for their carreers. They dont take care enough of offsprings and husbands as a result, while working, which leads to more seprations, divorces. Kids are depressed soon, and become depressed adults who will subconsciously reproduce what they learnt from their parents. People dont reproduce anymore, focus on themselves advised by ''modern psychology'' that becomes a new pseudo atheist religion, and are replaced by third world immigrants who were imported by cinical elites sitting at the top of the pyramid to lower salaries and increase their benefits, thru the myth of ''multiculturalism'' , globalization, that doesnt even works, as it's actually a process of replacement that is taking place.

added to uberman bible index
all drugs - TPPIIP

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2011, 03:16:13 PM »
I saw Marylin in Some like it Hot the other day, she is perfect in that movie much better than a skinny girl

What men like hasn't changed, only what we're told we like

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2011, 03:23:16 PM »
Fucking guy calls everyone nuts but fails to see that he`s crazier than a shithouse rat.

This = Truth

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2011, 03:49:00 PM »
I saw Marylin in Some like it Hot the other day, she is perfect in that movie much better than a skinny girl

What men like hasn't changed, only what we're told we like

The fashion industry, which is controlled by women and gay men have tried to tell straight men what they should like, and women what men really want...no, men want tits and ass and a small waist with a pretty face...we want, desire, need something to hold onto...A woman who has a jiggle in her ass when she walks (the one or two jiggle-jiggle), and bouncey boobs. 

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2011, 04:07:46 PM »
people put all kinds of pics in magazine or the internet, and the only thing it reflects is on trends in those industries, has no meaning to actual human sexuality. it's like watching romantic comedies to understand love or something, show business is just another business like toothbrushes, any kind of relevance is an illusion

Spicoli

• Getbig III
  • People on luds should not drive
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2011, 11:18:50 PM »
Wate-On is still available today:

http://www.medshopexpress.com/903990.html

Some things never change. Milking it!
Theres a sucker born every day.
Team Schering Oss NL

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2011, 12:48:45 AM »
again with Bradi and the naked men. ::)
I always think that the endless stream of girl pics is a cover for his penile fantasia

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2011, 04:57:34 PM »
added to uberman bible index

Love it when one of my lines becomes a Getbig meme ;D 8)

Jizzacked

« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2011, 05:17:24 PM »
best part of those advertisements is that they were written by the 'ad men' of the day... you know not a single one was penned by a slit.  brutal owning of the minds

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2011, 05:18:46 PM »