Author Topic: IRAN has the largest JEWISH minority of ALL islamic countries  (Read 4989 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: IRAN has the largest JEWISH minority of ALL islamic countries
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2011, 09:25:28 AM »
I used to love to debate here but this election is waaaay to important. I don't have the patience for the RP fans or America haters who think its all going to get better if we retreat. That ship sailed. If we were Ireland or Norway...have at it but we're not. The world has gone nuts and the Iranians aren't the Russians.....there are to many variables to allow them to have nukes. Its fun watching a bunch of folks here who've never sat in a classified brief on Iran and its gov pontificate on who's in charge or what their intentions are. If you folks can't figure out where the power is in Iran, thats good enough not to allow them to have nukes. The damm planet is falling apart..Tim Tebow is winning football games....things have gone nuts.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2011, 09:30:05 AM »
I used to love to debate here but this election is waaaay to important. I don't have the patience for the RP fans or America haters who think its all going to get better if we retreat. That ship sailed. If we were Ireland or Norway...have at it but we're not. The world has gone nuts and the Iranians aren't the Russians.....there are to many variables to allow them to have nukes. Its fun watching a bunch of folks here who've never sat in a classified brief on Iran and its gov pontificate on who's in charge or what their intentions are. If you folks can't figure out where the power is in Iran, thats good enough not to allow them to have nukes. The damm planet is falling apart..Tim Tebow is winning football games....things have gone nuts.

They will have nukes unless they are conquered and occupied.  Are you willing to give your life for that?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2011, 09:33:22 AM »
Whatever ugo - believe whatever you want.   Just don't play the victim card when I am proven right.   Ron paul is not trying to win, what he does is plays to his hard core base of people who would die for him.  That is fine, but it is not a winning stretdgy no matter how much want.   Again _ this is the republican primary.   You can whine and cry and meltdown all you like _ if rp wants to win _ he needs to stop this bs asap. 

Yeah he should sell out on his beliefs to get the nomination ::)

You really hate freedom don't you..?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2011, 09:34:49 AM »
Yeah he should sell out on his beliefs to get the nomination ::)

You really hate freedom don't you..?

Anything to get OB out, it doesn't matter.   :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2011, 09:40:24 AM »
Anything to get OB out, it doesn't matter.   :D

Correct.     

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2011, 09:51:51 AM »

Lol sorry man but you sound like that crazy general from the movie Mars Attacks.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2011, 09:54:45 AM »

So want you want is a full scale attack on Iran?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2011, 10:55:01 AM »
They will have nukes unless they are conquered and occupied.  Are you willing to give your life for that?

bump

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2011, 11:14:47 AM »

You always speak the truth mang.   :)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2011, 11:19:12 AM »
So want you want is a full scale attack on Iran?

Um no dumbass did I say that. There is alot of wierd crap happening over there right now...I think the IDF and other folks are doing what needs to be done.
L

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2011, 11:31:50 AM »
Um no dumbass did I say that. There is alot of wierd crap happening over there right now...I think the IDF and other folks are doing what needs to be done.

So you like OB foreign policy then? :D

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2011, 11:45:06 AM »

bump