Author Topic: Caught my pal doing something weird. Should I be worried?  (Read 19483 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Caught my pal doing something weird. Should I be worried?
« on: December 17, 2011, 01:30:38 PM »
Btw, this is a serious and true post.

So my buddy and I went for a few drinks last night at a bar close to my place. You know, just to catch up and bitch about women, bosses, etc. The usual. Anyway, it got a bit late and because he was a bit drunk, he ended up crashing at my place on the sofa (sorry boys, not kinky stuff). Anyway, in the middle of the night I woke up the a dull thumping noise, occurring in about 3 second intervals. It actually shook some some stuff in my room. Anyway, I got up to have a look downstairs. By now I figured out that the sound is coming from the living room. Anyway, it was dark when I walk in but I clearly saw my mate doing something FUCKING weird.

He was facing the wall, dressed only in his boxers ... doing jumps, as if skipping with an invisible rope. I was 'dude, wtf', he turned around, and looked at me angrily, as if pissed off at me for disturbing him. His face look all contorted and weird, like it wasn't him. In a clear voice he said 'Nothing', and walked back to the sofa and seem to fall asleep again instantly. I asked if he was ok but got no answer. Anyway, I went for a piss and came back to the living room and now he was standing by the window, staring out at the street, eyes open, but empty, if you know what I mean. Again I asked him if he was ok. He turned around, looked at me and started making a fucking growling sound, but in a high pitched voice. By then I was freaked the fuck out. Known him for more than half my life and never seen such behaviour. I told him to get back to sleep and he did so right away. I stood there for another few minutes, not knowing what the hell to do, but he seemed to be in a deep sleep by then. This was 3am exactly and still another 4 hours before I had to get up for work. I hanged down there for just under an hour, looking at him, but he was out cold. I finally went back upstairs, locked my room, barricaded it and finally got to sleep at around 5am. Never heard anything again from downstairs.

I carefully went down at 7am and he was gone which again was VERY unlike him as he'll usually stay for coffee. I checked all the rooms but he was gone. Tried calling him today but his phone was off, still is off, the whole day. And again, totally unlike him.

Should I be worried?

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Re: Caught my pal doing something weird. Should I be worried?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 01:33:53 PM »
Unless he was wearing a pink sparkly thong while  doing a most muscular pose then I wouldn't worry too much about it.
I

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 01:35:01 PM »
I finally went back upstairs, locked my room, barricaded it 

This part made me laugh but I would have done the same.

Has he ever talked about walking in his sleep or having night terror episodes or anything like that?

Do you know if he's ever used bath salts (the drug)?
R

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 01:35:40 PM »
He was sleep walking, best not to fuck with walkers when they're in that state.  Violent shit can go down.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2011, 01:36:25 PM »
Rabies.
from incomplete data

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2011, 01:36:35 PM »
This part made me laugh but I would have done the same.

Has he ever talked about walking in his sleep or having night terror episodes or anything like that?

Do you know if he's ever used bath salts (the drug)?

Nothing he's ever mentioned or I've ever seen. No idea about the bath salts. Why do you ask about bath salts specifically?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2011, 01:37:01 PM »
He might have had a stroke. Call an ambulance and his family ASAP.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2011, 01:37:07 PM »
Btw, this is a serious and true post.

So my buddy and I went for a few drinks last night at a bar close to my place. You know, just to catch up and bitch about women, bosses, etc. The usual. Anyway, it got a bit late and because he was a bit drunk, he ended up crashing at my place on the sofa (sorry boys, not kinky stuff). Anyway, in the middle of the night I woke up the a dull thumping noise, occurring in about 3 second intervals. It actually shook some some stuff in my room. Anyway, I got up to have a look downstairs. By now I figured out that the sound is coming from the living room. Anyway, it was dark when I walk in but I clearly saw my mate doing something FUCKING weird.

He was facing the wall, dressed only in his boxers ... doing jumps, as if skipping with an invisible rope. I was 'dude, wtf', he turned around, and looked at me angrily, as if pissed off at me for disturbing him. His face look all contorted and weird, like it wasn't him. In a clear voice he said 'Nothing', and walked back to the sofa and seem to fall asleep again instantly. I asked if he was ok but got no answer. Anyway, I went for a piss and came back to the living room and now he was standing by the window, staring out at the street, eyes open, but empty, if you know what I mean. Again I asked him if he was ok. He turned around, looked at me and started making a fucking growling sound, but in a high pitched voice. By then I was freaked the fuck out. Known him for more than half my life and never seen such behaviour. I told him to get back to sleep and he did so right away. I stood there for another few minutes, not knowing what the hell to do, but he seemed to be in a deep sleep by then. This was 3am exactly and still another 4 hours before I had to get up for work. I hanged down there for just under an hour, looking at him, but he was out cold. I finally went back upstairs, locked my room, barricaded it and finally got to sleep at around 5am. Never heard anything again from downstairs.

I carefully went down at 7am and he was gone which again was VERY unlike him as he'll usually stay for coffee. I checked all the rooms but he was gone. Tried calling him today but his phone was off, still is off, the whole day. And again, totally unlike him.

Should I be worried?
your friend had some falcon like insight and was practicing new workouts. perhaps you should stfu and give him the time to tap into the powers properly. perhaps you both will learn something new once he completes his objective
A

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2011, 01:37:44 PM »
Unless he was wearing a pink sparkly thong while  doing a most muscular pose then I wouldn't worry too much about it.

He's not Chick.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2011, 01:40:07 PM »
Nothing he's ever mentioned or I've ever seen. No idea about the bath salts. Why do you ask about bath salts specifically?

What I've heard is they make people act pretty crazy.  Someone posted a video of some guy on them and if I remember right it seems like he looked crazy and may have kind of growled... I think..not sure...I'll try to look for it.
R

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2011, 01:40:53 PM »
He was sleep walking, best not to fuck with walkers when they're in that state.  Violent shit can go down.

Thought so too. But it was weird to see him, but it wasn't him, if it makes sense. His whole demeanour and physicality was different. Same body but different person.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2011, 01:42:17 PM »
Was it full moon?   :o

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2011, 01:42:32 PM »
Sounds like something out of Paranormal Activity, when the chick does weird shit but can't remember it afterwards.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2011, 01:44:20 PM »
sounds like your friend may have been bitten by a werewolf

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2011, 01:45:05 PM »

what I thought

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2011, 01:45:36 PM »

The guy is at :56...doesn't really growl but  :-[
R

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2011, 01:50:32 PM »
That story made me laugh out loud.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2011, 01:50:39 PM »

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2011, 01:51:54 PM »
PM Big Dicked Bob and ask him to do an exorcism on your mate.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2011, 01:52:35 PM »
He was most likely sleep walking. There is documented proof of people cooking, leaving their homes, and even murdering someone while sleep walking.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2011, 01:53:35 PM »

The guy is at :56...doesn't really growl but  :-[

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
WTF???!!!!!!

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2011, 01:55:25 PM »
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
WTF???!!!!!!

Never seen the dark side, do you?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2011, 01:56:12 PM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2011, 01:58:10 PM »
perhaps he was trying to channel Mike Falcon in the middle of the night
A

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2011, 01:59:24 PM »
all sounds pretty normal to me