Author Topic: Caught my pal doing something weird. Should I be worried?  (Read 19467 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Caught my pal doing something weird. Should I be worried?
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2011, 02:41:15 PM »
If kiwiol writes the foreword we'll never get to the first chapter. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2011, 02:41:43 PM »
Seriously, If it ever happens again just tell him in a friendly voice to go back to sleep (bed) and he will.....never ask  questions because Sleep walkers can really become Disoriented and violent.

It could be something with his health too  but if he's taking part any any kind of Sect,  just stay the F away from him at bed time.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2011, 02:46:32 PM »
Seriously, If it ever happens again just tell him in a friendly voice to go back to sleep (bed) and he will.....never ask  questions because Sleep walkers can really become Disoriented and violent.

It could be something with his health too  but if he's taking part any any kind of Sect,  just stay the F away from him at bed time.

I think it was sleeping walking. Been reading up a bit today on it and it's plain fucking scary what people can get up to. He seemed to have all the characteristics of a sleepwalker. Glassy eyed, blank expression and seemed very irritated when confronted but ultimately listened when I spoke to him. All I know is that he won't be sleeping over here any time soon again.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2011, 02:46:59 PM »
If kiwiol writes the foreword we'll never get to the first chapter. :(

I'll make an apply85 or Pellius post look like a one liner, by the thong of Nasser!!!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2011, 02:48:11 PM »
That's some weird shit! At least you didn't wake up with him standing over you naked.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2011, 03:01:53 PM »
Seems like someone else was in the "driver's seat" that night...if you know what I mean.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2011, 03:04:19 PM »
Mr sister use to sleep walk. She would try to climb up walls and all kinds of weird shit. She eventually snapped out of it. That's crazy when someone can commit murder while they're asleep!

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2011, 03:04:39 PM »
wow fucking creepy mate,
maybe he's possessed

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2011, 03:05:20 PM »
i'm kind of scared of haluzinogenes but would like to try it...i'm scared of a bad trip and being trapped in it

i stick to speed, mdma , coke, weed and alc

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2011, 03:05:31 PM »
First thought would be that he is Sleepwalking.

Hope you get a hold of him soon.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2011, 03:07:09 PM »
Mr sister use to sleep walk. She would try to climb up walls and all kinds of weird shit. She eventually snapped out of it. That's crazy when someone can commit murder while they're asleep!

Would be cool if you could lift weights, esp. heavier than when you're awake. Imagine going to sleep and then waking up the next morning to find you've broken your deadlift PR or your arms 1/2 inch bigger ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2011, 03:08:18 PM »
i'm kind of scared of haluzinogenes but would like to try it...i'm scared of a bad trip and being trapped in it

i stick to speed, mdma , coke, weed and alc

I remeber taking a black gel tab once we were at a park with a shit load of friends. Only a few of us were tripping. We smoked a huge blunt between a couple of us. I had the worst anxiety attack ever on. My trip turned into a horror movie.

L.L

« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2011, 03:09:21 PM »
Possesed by a Twinkie

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2011, 03:15:37 PM »
I remeber taking a black gel tab once we were at a park with a shit load of friends. Only a few of us were tripping. We smoked a huge blunt between a couple of us. I had the worst anxiety attack ever on. My trip turned into a horror movie.

exactly and i'm sure i would see freddy krüger or some shit
even the thought that i would see them would make me actually see them

no thank, i take kokaina and feel like god

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2011, 03:15:44 PM »
One bad trip I had,I was killing giant bugs in my bedroom with a sneaker,seeing hands coming around my bedroom door,seeing feet walking back and forth under my door even though the door was flush to the floor,choking the shit out of an imaginary guy on my stairs,talking to my sister until 5 AM even though she wasn`t even home.........at least I talked to what I thought was my sis for at least 4 hours..............when I finally came down, which took quite a while,I thanked my sister for staying up and talking to me as I was freaking out, and she told me she stayed at her boyfriends house that night................... .......weird trippy shit !!!   :-\

That morning I called my buddy who tripped with me and he said his ex girlfriends daughters head was in his bathtub..........had to go over and try to straighten him out with coffee.

A good time was had by all !!  
::)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2011, 03:17:42 PM »
One bad trip I had,I was killing giant bugs in my bedroom with a sneaker,seeing hands coming around my bedroom door,seeing feet walking back and forth under my door even though the door was flush to the floor,choking the shit out of an imaginary guy on my stairs,talking to my sister until 5 AM even though she wasn`t even home.........at least I talked to what I thought was my sis for at least 4 hours..............when I finally came down, which took quite a while,I thanked my sister for staying up and talking to me as I was freaking out, and she told me she stayed at her boyfriends house that night................... .......weird trippy shit !!!   :-\

That morning I called my buddy who tripped with me and he said his ex girlfriends daughters head was in his bathtub..........had to go over and try to straighten him out with coffee.

Goddamn! How much did you take? You guys had some potent shit back in your day though! I use to get the geltabs it was like eating 2-3 paper hits.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2011, 03:18:07 PM »
The wife tells me that I sometimes sit up when I'm asleep and stare at a random area in the room, I would also mumble in Arabic. She always forgets to record me though  :D  I used to sleep walk but I stopped a long time ago.

And yes, she says that I would go back to bed as soon as I'm told to.

From what I've noticed, the more I'm tensed/stressed/depressed the more chance of me doing something in my sleep.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2011, 03:18:42 PM »

wow people should stick to speed, brother

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2011, 03:19:51 PM »
edit

L.L

« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2011, 03:21:26 PM »

fuck me...thats a bad trip

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2011, 03:21:45 PM »

What drug induced this trip?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2011, 03:22:25 PM »
My brother used to sleep walk.  Freaky shit.  One night he walked down the stairs, opened the front door and started baseball batting practice on the front lawn, litteraly swing a bat and hitting a ball and talking to himself about being late for the game.  My dad walked him back to bed and in the morning never new a thing about it.  We my dad added a key lock from the inside to lock at night so he couldn't get out and a few more nights tried to leave the house while asleep.  It is some creepy shit.

I've done it once at a hotel.  Went to bed, not drunk, not drugged , just a normal day and went to sleep.  Woke up and realized I had no sheets and pillows on the bed and the room was bare.  I had taken everything in the room and piled it in front of the hotel door while I was sleeping and didn't remember.  WTF!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2011, 03:22:54 PM »
Goddamn! How much did you take? You guys had some potent shit back in your day though! I use to get the geltabs it was like eating 2-3 paper hits.
I took two hits of blotter acid with a scorpion on it........I was drunk and we bought it off this huge biker looking dude.

After I took it and it started to hit me,I kept on going over to the dude and saying:

"This shit better be legit man or I`ll fucking kill you".

The guy could have wiped me out in a second,he was fucking huge....I must have said that to him about 6 times,glad he was cool and had patience.  LOL  ;D

I challenged a bike gang to a fight once when I lived in Florida,but that`s another story.  :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 17, 2011, 03:23:47 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2011, 03:25:12 PM »
My brother used to sleep walk.  Freaky shit.  One night he walked down the stairs, opened the front door and started baseball batting practice on the front lawn, litteraly swing a bat and hitting a ball and talking to himself about being late for the game.  My dad walked him back to bed and in the morning never new a thing about it.  We my dad added a key lock from the inside to lock at night so he couldn't get out and a few more nights tried to leave the house while asleep.  It is some creepy shit.

I've done it once at a hotel.  Went to bed, not drunk, not drugged , just a normal day and went to sleep.  Woke up and realized I had no sheets and pillows on the bed and the room was bare.  I had taken everything in the room and piled it in front of the hotel door while I was sleeping and didn't remember.  WTF!
Weird shit bro!!