Author Topic: Anyone still use Plenty of Fish? DAMN  (Read 170868 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Anyone still use Plenty of Fish? DAMN
« Reply #975 on: December 29, 2011, 01:40:24 AM »
Thanks bro.  I've noticed some take it the wrong way if they see you viewed them. There's this one that favorited me a couple months ago but she's horrendeous. She's messaged me three times and I never replied. I don't like hurting broads feelings unless they deserve it.  So I'm editing my page yesterday, different pics etc...I log out and check my e-mail and see someone favorited me but I don't keep up with the names of the females that show interest. So I log back in and in type the username in the search bar and hit enter, eagerly awaiting for a nice female to show up and BOOM!  It's that broad....A wave of anger hits me and I think to myself, this fucking c u n t favorited me already WTF? Did she do it again just to get my attention???

I had stalker once as a young man and it wasn't fun and this broad screams it....yikes... :-X
Shes the one on the right... :-X :-X :-X  Even the white fella in the background is thinking...no wiggs, no.

Holy hell.  :-X  Only Schwarzenegger would fuck that broad.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #976 on: December 29, 2011, 01:43:19 AM »
Holy hell.  :-X  Only Schwarzenegger would fuck that broad.
Is she a house maid ?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #977 on: December 29, 2011, 01:46:08 AM »
Check this one out. She "wanted to meet me". I reviewed her profile, saw her age (33), then read her profile again and promptly logged out and never said anything WTF?   :-X

"Hello. I'm terry i am a proud mother and grandmother form New England but now currently living in Las Vegas. My hobbies include traveling, shopping, and going out with friends and family. Right now I'm lookin for a man with a good head on his shoulders to have good time with. Now that my kids are all grown I'm ready to enjoy myself and explore life."

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=33630844
ROFL

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #978 on: December 29, 2011, 01:47:33 AM »
Is she a house maid ?

Needs moar lemon pledge.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #979 on: December 29, 2011, 02:18:37 AM »
I had stalker once as a young man and it wasn't fun and this broad screams it....yikes... :-X
Shes the one on the right... :-X :-X :-X  Even the white fella in the background is thinking...no wiggs, no.
Looks like James Earl Jones in Conan.    :-\

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #980 on: December 29, 2011, 02:27:27 AM »
Oh my, life has been cruel to most of the females that have been profiled on that site.

Having a kid is a instant turn off for me..I just dont like single mothers, no idea why, I just dont.

I have never used online dating to score, but if it works for you guys thats good, but by checking out the talent you guys have posted it seems like you are wasting your time, and lowering your self worth to even reply to these pigs on that site.

Quickerblade aways has good advice, knows what hes talking about.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #981 on: December 29, 2011, 02:40:39 AM »
Quickerblade aways has good advice, knows what hes talking about.

Thank you sir!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #982 on: December 29, 2011, 04:56:43 AM »
Oh my, life has been cruel to most of the females that have been profiled on that site.

Having a kid is a instant turn off for me..I just dont like single mothers, no idea why, I just dont.

I have never used online dating to score, but if it works for you guys thats good, but by checking out the talent you guys have posted it seems like you are wasting your time, and lowering your self worth to even reply to these pigs on that site.

The vast majority of women posted in this thread ares we are looking at and saying "You seriously don't understand why you are single??"

Some are hittable...some are VERY forgettable

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #983 on: December 29, 2011, 05:01:24 AM »
Two for Wiggs

a pretty drunk who snowboards...
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=30125747

Does not want kids (these are usually the best mothers)
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=22231795

Good ones Parker.  I've seen the second one. Only reason I didn't show interest is because she didnt want children.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #984 on: December 29, 2011, 06:18:40 AM »
This one 'viewed me' and her 'screen name' led me to believe some tanned blond....NOPE

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=13253240

Her profile title first read "Why are there so many nuts on here"...to which I replied (after looking at her pics) "Well, do you really have to wonder?"

She actually sent back "No, I really don't understand".  She looks to be one pissed off sister....

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #985 on: December 29, 2011, 06:27:56 AM »
very nice for 46. very nice.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #986 on: December 29, 2011, 07:14:35 AM »
These women are a waste of chi.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #987 on: December 29, 2011, 08:53:30 AM »
These women are a waste of chi.

If you don't expect too much, you can have fun with some of them for a while

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #988 on: December 29, 2011, 08:57:49 AM »
If you don't expect too much, you can have fun with some of them for a while

Yes, but you are wasting your life force by spending even one minute with them.

You only have so much "chi", Grasshopper.  Once it is gone, you will have the thousand yard empty stare.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #989 on: December 29, 2011, 09:15:34 AM »
Yes, but you are wasting your life force by spending even one minute with them.

You only have so much "chi", Grasshopper.  Once it is gone, you will have the thousand yard empty stare.

LOL, don't call me a grasshopper, I'm too old for that. I did the online dating game for a while. It was a good time, got in touch with all kinds of women, but after some time I became bored, so I realized it was time to quit.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #990 on: December 29, 2011, 10:15:33 AM »
This one 'viewed me' and her 'screen name' led me to believe some tanned blond....NOPE

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=13253240

Her profile title first read "Why are there so many nuts on here"...to which I replied (after looking at her pics) "Well, do you really have to wonder?"

She actually sent back "No, I really don't understand".  She looks to be one pissed off sister....

Nice thighs, but her "blahblahblah" description is funny and disturbing at the same time...

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #991 on: December 29, 2011, 10:16:28 AM »
Nice thighs, but her "blahblahblah" description is funny and disturbing at the same time...

pic on left - is that her front or her back

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #992 on: December 29, 2011, 10:20:49 AM »

Did you ever saw a fat upper back with a xmas tree lower back ???

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #993 on: December 29, 2011, 10:21:36 AM »
She should not have included that pic, that being said, it looks ripe for some man-dribble.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #994 on: December 29, 2011, 03:21:58 PM »
Looks like James Earl Jones in Conan.    :-\
Bwwahhhaahha  ;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #995 on: December 29, 2011, 09:31:50 PM »
Ok bitches....beat this recent one to view me...LOL

summersweettime The Barracuda : i need the best fck to bring in the new year with.

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=27740639

About Me
Hi so ill just get to point im really into young hot hard body sexy guys over 25. Not over 37 unless ur really all that.. im very picky about the looks of my men and im sure some of u think u aint all that. Well yes i am sexualy .and i love younger to. F u c k me all night. And i do get what i want so i can b picky and i dont meam this to b an ass at all just why lie waste of time.. ol then i have another side ive just started playing around with i like to b your women on the side ur wife dont know about and thus is for older men but still good looking with some money dont have to be rich but i want to be pampered!!!! Good to nice places for drink mayb take me to chicago for weekend u get it . Must be atleast 5'8" and im sorry but IM JUST INTO WHITE GUYS know theres very good looking men in world of all colors but thats just me.. also if where just going to email and never meet lets not unless of course u dont live around here and want to say hi..well. thinking thats about im .ooooo must be a freak with sex or willing to learn.... ;) did i ask to b super cute i thought so..??!yes we r all picky lets go drink and c where i take u after. ;). Ps women welcome also.....

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #996 on: December 29, 2011, 09:35:12 PM »
Do you guys notice you always get messages from hotties that live 2 to 3 hours away?? But never from any in your own city? That is the thing that pisses me off most about that site. Women say they want something serious but when they are messaging guys that live 2-3 hours away, they are just looking for sex. THey know there is no pressure for anything serious when there is that much distance. Whores. >:( >:( >:( >:(

Your first mistake giving away your lie was implying there were hot women on internet dating sites. Your second mistake was saying that they message you.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #997 on: December 29, 2011, 09:36:47 PM »

summersweettime The Barracuda : i need the best fck to bring in the new year with.

About Me
Hi so ill just get to point im really into young hot hard body sexy guys over 25. Not over 37 unless ur really all that.. im very picky about the looks of my men and im sure some of u think u aint all that. Well yes i am sexualy .and i love younger to. F u c k me all night. And i do get what i want so i can b picky and i dont meam this to b an ass at all just why lie waste of time.. ol then i have another side ive just started playing around with i like to b your women on the side ur wife dont know about and thus is for older men but still good looking with some money dont have to be rich but i want to be pampered!!!! Good to nice places for drink mayb take me to chicago for weekend u get it . Must be atleast 5'8" and im sorry but IM JUST INTO WHITE GUYS know theres very good looking men in world of all colors but thats just me.. also if where just going to email and never meet lets not unless of course u dont live around here and want to say hi..well. thinking thats about im .ooooo must be a freak with sex or willing to learn.... ;) did i ask to b super cute i thought so..??!yes we r all picky lets go drink and c where i take u after. ;). Ps women welcome also.....

Fucking LOL, this bitch has NO SHAME ;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #998 on: December 29, 2011, 09:37:10 PM »

About Me
lol, at least she seems to know what she wants. ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #999 on: December 29, 2011, 09:40:51 PM »
she's probably somebody's grandmother.