Author Topic: Running a second compound during cruise...  (Read 10678 times)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
Re: Running a second compound during cruise...
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2011, 11:41:06 PM »
Well running two drugs isnt cruising anymore bro.

I'm thinking outside of the box. I think a cruise can be run with more than one compound. I actually see an on paper benefit of adding a bit of deca, eq or even tren to your low dose of test during your 4-6 week cruise. And many here in the thunder dome have applied that knowledge to success.

I could imagine "cruising" on a certain top chefs mix of test prop- tren A- masteron at a VERY low dose, like under .5 cc a day. This would not only keep your balls working, but it would get you cut up. Then after 6 weeks you load up again. But during those 6 weeks off, you up the GH.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2011, 11:53:02 PM »
I'm thinking outside of the box. I think a cruise can be run with more than one compound. I actually see an on paper benefit of adding a bit of deca, eq or even tren to your low dose of test during your 4-6 week cruise. And many here in the thunder dome have applied that knowledge to success.

I could imagine "cruising" on a certain top chefs mix of test prop- tren A- masteron at a VERY low dose, like under .5 cc a day. This would not only keep your balls working, but it would get you cut up. Then after 6 weeks you load up again. But during those 6 weeks off, you up the GH.

well, yes, definitely because in this case what is a cruise? cruise is a vague term that can mean a lot of different things; to some people cruise means HRT dosage, letting their body "recover" in their mind, while to others a cruise is just a bridge in between their blasts to retain their gains while using less gear for whatever personal reasons they have.

in this case, what you are trying to do would fit into the latter category, so yes, a cruise in this way can be run with anything really and depending on how you feel and react to different steroids, whatever gives you the least side effects would be the most ideal, the dosage would be subjective and whatever you wanted, really.

i think there are definitely health risks associated with what we do, no one is fooling them selves here thinking this is healthy, but is it lethal, will it be fatal to cruise on an extra 400mg a week? i doubt it. most importantly, live the life you choose for yourself, don't let some wiener on elitefitness or anabolicminds tell you that if you don't come off and do a proper pct your health will suffer, because there's no way to know what the future holds and what your genetic predispositions are. the same asshole who never left his house, never got laid, or did drugs or partied and lived a meaningless life out of fear for risks inherent in such a life, may end up getting hit by a bus tomorrow, then what was the point?

just make sure to at least keep an eye on your blood pressure, liver function (especially if you drink with orals), kidney function, cholesterol, etc... If you get your cholesterol tested get a vap test, much more accurate, since high ldl and low hdl doesn't inherently mean you are at risk for heart disease, multiple factors come into play for this (a study was done and people who have perfect cholesterol levels from statins have the same mortality from heart disease as untreated people with horrible cholesterol, so that should tell you something about just how much propaganda regarding cholesterol the pharmaceuticals put out to sell their worthless statins).

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2011, 06:08:13 AM »
well, yes, definitely because in this case what is a cruise? cruise is a vague term that can mean a lot of different things; to some people cruise means HRT dosage, letting their body "recover" in their mind, while to others a cruise is just a bridge in between their blasts to retain their gains while using less gear for whatever personal reasons they have.

in this case, what you are trying to do would fit into the latter category, so yes, a cruise in this way can be run with anything really and depending on how you feel and react to different steroids, whatever gives you the least side effects would be the most ideal, the dosage would be subjective and whatever you wanted, really.

i think there are definitely health risks associated with what we do, no one is fooling them selves here thinking this is healthy, but is it lethal, will it be fatal to cruise on an extra 400mg a week? i doubt it. most importantly, live the life you choose for yourself, don't let some wiener on elitefitness or anabolicminds tell you that if you don't come off and do a proper pct your health will suffer, because there's no way to know what the future holds and what your genetic predispositions are. the same asshole who never left his house, never got laid, or did drugs or partied and lived a meaningless life out of fear for risks inherent in such a life, may end up getting hit by a bus tomorrow, then what was the point?

just make sure to at least keep an eye on your blood pressure, liver function (especially if you drink with orals), kidney function, cholesterol, etc... If you get your cholesterol tested get a vap test, much more accurate, since high ldl and low hdl doesn't inherently mean you are at risk for heart disease, multiple factors come into play for this (a study was done and people who have perfect cholesterol levels from statins have the same mortality from heart disease as untreated people with horrible cholesterol, so that should tell you something about just how much propaganda regarding cholesterol the pharmaceuticals put out to sell their worthless statins).

Best post I have read in a while. I listened to the board propaganda for a while; the lies; mob mentality. This is what I love about this board get big, and specifically the steroid hardcore section of this board (the only place I post in)- it seems that more members here are in pursuit of the truth in regard to hormones, and quite frankly, I have been on that journey for a while. It was only after I found this board and also did quite a bit of independent research (outside of boards) that things started to make sense to me, and I realized how petty and chastising some of these boards are for no reason, all in the name of cliches.

And to bring this point up again, and I am sorry if I am belaboring it- I truly believe that cycling, as in running AAS for 3 months and then coming off and doing a "PCT" and staying off for 3-4 months and then going back on again, and repeating this cycle for a number of years, is in fact more dangerous for the body than  blasting and then cruising. I obviously do not have any research to prove my theory. But I do have years of personal experience on both sides of the fence, and I can be forthright with my vindication that staying ON (as in cruising instead of coming off) feels significantly more healthy to my body than coming off. And I did not mis-type the word "vindication". I write that word because I am in the minority with this opinion- I am going against mob mentality. And on many boards, the kind of opinion I just expressed would be met with condemnation (hence, the premise of "vindication".)