Author Topic: lol damn i weigh 300 pounds. i thought my scale was broken!  (Read 10323 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: lol damn i weigh 300 pounds. i thought my scale was broken!
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2011, 09:49:07 AM »
no id rather just pace myself, i dont really see an advantage to maxing

I have actually never done a one-rep max on any lift.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2011, 01:51:03 PM »
I have actually never done a one-rep max on any lift.

im not going to even going to consider to argue the point with some of these people who "insist" on heavy training

just train and try to progress without hurting yourself
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2011, 01:52:43 PM »
Any improvement to this?

yes a lil leaner in the pecs and abs
A

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2011, 02:10:11 PM »
yes a lil leaner in the pecs and abs

Biggun, gh15 says you have THE best genetics of anyone posting on Getbig. 

You've got that "Dubai, India" guy, BBoy and a bunch of others (Groink comes immediately to mind), but for your height -- yeah.  I tend to agree with the Hormone God:  your genetics are easily one in probably 500,000 (if not more). 

Fuck being epic leans for now :)  I'd like to see you get as big and strong as you can possibly get.  But I do tend to disagree with you insofar as how to best go about that.  I do think you need a gym (or especially well-equipped home gym!) to do it, but I guarantee you, if you followed a Dorian Yates-type workout for just two months, even sans drugs, you'd easily be THE biggest dude here.

Think about it brotha.  If you want me to PM you some particulars I'd be happy to. 

DCM

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2011, 02:12:43 PM »
damn...

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2011, 02:21:29 PM »
hmmmm, i dunno where to start... everything i read about johnny falcon sounds retarded... first u are a vegetarian,who weights 300 pounds ::) ::).... then u dont train with weights cause u dont wanna hurt yourself, its like wtf are u doing man???post some pics so we can see wtf are u talking about... :-X

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2011, 02:29:54 PM »
hmmmm, i dunno where to start... everything i read about johnny falcon sounds retarded... first u are a vegetarian,who weights 300 pounds ::) ::).... then u dont train with weights cause u dont wanna hurt yourself, its like wtf are u doing man???post some pics so we can see wtf are u talking about... :-X

i could train with weights if i DIDNT train everday

but i like and have always like training EVERYDAY. So my muscles never stiff and super compensated like those who take a few days off. that would make me fat anyways by taking days off.  Yes i can see rotating bodyparts but i still enjoy full body routines so i dont break any body part down too much yet still always do maximal amount of repetitions per workout

when you "rest" you lose appetite and food assimilation your sex drive isnt as rampant

by not taking days off you can actually gain mass muscle definition by doing pushups and non weighted squats , because your appetite will increase the more reps you try to do. everyone has there own limit to how many non weighted squats and pushups they can do, and you cant rest assure your chest or legs will be on fire when you max it out on reps
A

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2011, 02:44:24 PM »
I'll say this:

You're a fucking STUD!  (No homo ;) .)

Train at a commercial gym for just two months, Johnny.  Get as strong as fuck on a couple of big moves per bodypart:

Chest:   Incline bench and weighed dips, etc.
Delts:  Smith military press and swinging DB laterals
Tris:  your favorite ext, for two sets at absolute maximum

Etc.   Add a chest press machine to really light your pecs up.  10-20 reps, very strict toward the end of your workout.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2011, 10:19:09 AM »
I train w/ weights three out of every four days it's not that hard.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2011, 10:35:51 AM »
It's a fucken sin all the potential you wasted Falcon. You waste a lot of time with all your retarded gimicks and stupid diets. I wish I had those kind of genetics.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2011, 11:00:49 AM »
It's a fucken sin all the potential you wasted Falcon. You waste a lot of time with all your retarded gimicks and stupid diets. I wish I had those kind of genetics.

If I followed him around injecting him and feeding him delicious meats and making him train he'd be 350 lbs in a year.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2011, 11:08:51 AM »
The best getbigger to never compete...
O

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2011, 02:59:05 PM »

Falcon competed in the original Mr. Getbig and lost, he was robbed.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2011, 03:00:31 PM »
If I followed him around injecting him and feeding him delicious meats and making him train he'd be 350 lbs in a year.

lol

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2011, 03:03:44 PM »
What a shame..god gave you so much. 6'4, good structure, good muscle bellies, good looking....you could of been the next Gunther.  Way to throw it down the drain u Idiot ::)
l

Swlabr

« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2011, 03:05:26 PM »

Is he natural here?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2011, 03:06:13 PM »
Falcon competed in the original Mr. Getbig and lost, he was robbed.

He competed in them all but I mean real competitions. The peak falcon could have taken Aquilles the legendary GB poster.
O

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2011, 03:06:49 PM »
Is he natural here?

Falcon= Lifetime natural.
O

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2011, 03:07:46 PM »

Huge motherfuker fuk !!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2011, 03:48:41 PM »
why would you speak about "reps" without saying What kid of reps they're. Why would you do such a horrible thing johnnay? Dont leave us confused.

Johnny, how the fuck could you let yourself go like that?  You couldn't afford gear anymore?  I'm being serious.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2011, 07:03:53 PM »
lol @ all the guys complaining about falcon's "wasted potential," "letting himself go," etc.  how many huge and lean bodybuilders are any happier with  their life than johnny?  i'm going to guess about zero.  plus he's probably stronger and more muscular than most of them anyway, even being clean / a vegetarion lol.  i wonder how many times some midget in the 202s busts out 125 lb dumbbells for rows?  how many use 90-100 lbs dbs for curls?

also, all of his training posts drip with wisdom.  he continually tries to improve his workouts by seeing what gives results while still being enjoyable.  another epic ownage of all the drug pigs crushing out 500 sets of overhead cable extensions to "bring out the lateral head."  ::)

he's already been a total muscle god, and moved on.  yet here are 500 never-has-beens telling him to change so that... so that they can be even more jealous?  lol.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2011, 07:05:46 PM »
lol @ all the guys complaining about falcon's "wasted potential."  how many huge and lean bodybuilders are any happier with  their life than johnny?  i'm going to guess about zero.  plus he's probably stronger and more muscular than most of them anyway, even being clean / a vegetarion lol.  i wonder how many times some midget in the 202s busts out 125 lb dumbbells for rows?  how many use 90-100 lbs dbs for curls?

also, all of his training posts drip with wisdom.  he continually tries to improve his workouts by seeing what gives results while still being enjoyable.  another epic ownage of all the drug pigs crushing out 500 sets of overhead cable extensions to "bring out the lateral head."  ::)

Excellent post..
O

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2011, 07:10:24 PM »
lol @ all the guys complaining about falcon's "wasted potential," "letting himself go," etc.  how many huge and lean bodybuilders are any happier with  their life than johnny?  i'm going to guess about zero.  plus he's probably stronger and more muscular than most of them anyway, even being clean / a vegetarion lol.  i wonder how many times some midget in the 202s busts out 125 lb dumbbells for rows?  how many use 90-100 lbs dbs for curls?

also, all of his training posts drip with wisdom.  he continually tries to improve his workouts by seeing what gives results while still being enjoyable.  another epic ownage of all the drug pigs crushing out 500 sets of overhead cable extensions to "bring out the lateral head."  ::)

he's already been a total muscle god, and moved on.  yet here are 500 never-has-beens telling him to change so that... so that they can be even more jealous?  lol.
Yeah but you really have to let yourself go, going from his best pics above to that vid of him hitting the punching bag. 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2011, 07:11:55 PM »

Calm down Gloria.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2011, 07:14:51 PM »
what do you mean, "let yourself go?"  it's not like he's a fucking biggest loser contestant.  by his own admission, he was miserable always starving himself and relying on "weed" and "caffeine" to maintain epic leans.  now he's fat, but still strong and probably more active than he was even in his glory days, because he does reps all day long.  happy too, and still gets bitches.  seems like falcon has little to worry about, and would probably achieve his former condition if he wanted to.