Author Topic: AG Eric Holder: "People attack Obama and myself because we are black"  (Read 3925 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: AG Eric Holder: "People attack Obama and myself because we are black"
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 07:53:13 PM »
Between calling us cowards, Fast N Furious, Money laundering, marc Rich, FLAN Terrorists, KSM Trial, the black panther case,  and a whole host of other bs from this ghetto Marxist beast, Obama saying he has full confidence in him speaks volumes.   

FUBO

FUEH

FU every dirtbag commie rat voting for Obama. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 02:36:57 AM »
It's just a coincidence that both of them are black and complete morons.  ::)

American's are cowardly racists until they make themselves support Osama and Holder.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 05:16:31 AM »
It's just a coincidence that both of them are black and complete morons.  ::)

American's are cowardly racists until they make themselves support Osama and Holder.

Again not a word from the Obama Kneepad Strikeforce.    If I post an article about obama plumndering $4 million dollar on a gaudy undeserved vacation, I get pounced on. 

I post an article like this - silence. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 06:46:28 AM »
AG Eric Holder was responsible for 168 deaths in the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing…and more
coachisright.com ^ | Dec. 19, 2011 | Doug Book, staff writer

Documents obtained by Salt Lake City attorney Jesse Trentadue in a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit show then Clinton Deputy Attorney General Eric Holder authorized members of the FBI to provide explosives to Oklahoma City bombing criminals Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols immediately prior to the April, 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah building.

Holder had authorized the FBI to provide the explosives to McVeigh and Nichols in conjunction with a Clinton Administration undercover operation named PATCON, an acronym for “Patriot Conspiracy.” As Jesse Trentadue describes it, “PATCON was designed to infiltrate and incite… militia and evangelical Christians to violence so that the Department of Justice could crush them.”

Both Waco and Ruby Ridge are now known to have been PATCON inspired, Department of Justice plots. Shortly after the Oklahoma City bombing, Holder instructed FBI agents to recover from Terry Nichols any remainder of the explosives the Bureau had provided him and McVeigh.

To the chagrin of Eric Holder, the explosives were later discovered by another agency, complete with the fingerprints of both Nichols, McVeigh and 2 FBI agents.

Holder had reportedly offered Nichols respite from the death penalty for his cooperation in recovering the explosives. Obviously the Deputy Attorney General considered covering up his criminal complicity in the bombing eminently worth sparing Nichols just punishment for the murders of 168 innocent Americans.

Jesse Trentadue accidentally came across PATCON while investigating the murder of his brother Kenneth at the hands of the Clinton Department of Justice.

An FBI informant familiar with the Oklahoma City bombing story, Kenneth was found hanged in his cell after having been jailed by the FBI. Though an official FBI report had listed Kenneth as a suicide, it was obvious that he had been severely beaten and his throat cut….

(Excerpt) Read more at coachisright.com ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2011, 06:59:59 AM »
no shit, 33, this is what us 'crazy' cters have yelled about for decades lol.

holder is guilty as heck -

http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/ok.php

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2011, 07:02:13 AM »
no shit, 33, this is what us 'crazy' cters have yelled about for decades lol.

holder is guilty as heck -

http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/ok.php

Eric Holder is a one man crime spree all on to himself. 

I remember the mid 90's walking at gun shows and all the paranoia back then over this shit.  Those were the days man.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2011, 07:04:15 AM »
did you see the Ryder truck on the Army base?   lol   all trailer'ed and ready for the bombing.

yeah, it's shady as heck, 33, and while it sucks, they always get away with it. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2011, 07:12:36 AM »
You know Holder is guilty as hell when Alberto Gonzales defends him in the media lol...  That's another guy that I'm sure wants to make sure it's well established he didn't see those memos lol...

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/12/14/fmr-attorney-general-alberto-gonzales-believes-it%E2%80%99s-possible-ag-eric-holder-was-not-aware-of-operation-fast-and-furious/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2011, 07:14:54 AM »
You know Holder is guilty as hell when Alberto Gonzales defends him in the media lol...  That's another guy that I'm sure wants to make sure it's well established he didn't see those memos lol...

Honor Amongst Thieves

Aside from Obama himself, Holder has got to be the most vile thug in this admn by far.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2011, 02:03:38 PM »

Justice Dept silent as Holder charges critics with racism
By Matthew Boyle - The Daily Caller Published: 10:20 AM 12/19/2011 | Updated: 4:51 PM 12/19/2011
 By Matthew Boyle - The Daily Caller
Bio | Archive | Email Matthew Boyle  Follow Matthew Boyle

WASHINGTON, DC - NOVEMBER 29:

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder (2nd L)) points his finger as he talks to a member of the press at the end of an event to launch a campaign to combat the purchase and sale of counterfeit and pirated products November 29, 2011 at the South Court Auditorium of the Eisenhower Executive Office Building of the White House in Washington, DC. According to a news release from the Department of Justice, the campaign will educate the public on various forms of intellectual property theft, from counterfeit consumer goods and pharmaceuticals to illegal downloads and other pirated materials, with highlight on the potential health, safety and economic consequences for American citizens. (Photo by Alex Wong/Getty Images)
Attorney General Eric Holder accused his growing chorus of critics of racist motivations in a Sunday interview published in the New York Times. When reached by The Daily Caller Monday morning, the Department of Justice provided no evidence to support the attorney general’s claims.

Holder said some unspecified faction — what he refers to as the “more extreme segment” — is driven to criticize both him and President Barack Obama due to the color of their skin. Holder did not appear to elaborate on who he considered to make up the “more extreme segment.”

“This is a way to get at the president because of the way I can be identified with him,” Holder said, according to the Times. “Both due to the nature of our relationship and, you know, the fact that we’re both African-American.”

The White House hasn’t returned requests for comment on whether President Barack Obama agrees with his top law enforcement officer’s allegations of racial motivations.

Holder’s accusations come as resignation calls mount from a growing list of 60 congressmen, two senators, every major Republican presidential candidate and two sitting governors, spurred on by the congressional investigation into Operation Fast and Furious.

Additionally, seventy-five congressmen have signed onto a House resolution for a vote of “no confidence” in Holder as attorney general. Between the two lists, there are 86 total in the House who no longer trust Holder to head the Department of Justice.

It’s not the first time the race card has come into play in efforts to protect Holder from criticism.

Ads by GoogleMost recently, during a December 8 House Judiciary Committee hearing into Fast and Furious where Holder was testifying, Georgia Democratic Rep. Hank Johnson argued that Fast and Furious wasn’t that big of a scandal because “white supremacists,” among others he described, were able to purchase weapons at “gun shows.” Johnson, who was concerned Guam may “tip over and capsize” if more military personnel are sent there, later told TheDC that he thinks the tea party movement and the National Rifle Association “manufactured” Fast and Furious as a scandal to try to attack the president.

The White House hasn’t denounced Johnson’s rhetoric, nor has Holder. The Congressional Black Caucus (CBC), however, wouldn’t side with him — even unofficially — last week. (RELATED: Rifts in Congressional Black Caucus over Fast and Furious, Holder)

Fast and Furious was a program of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, overseen by Holder’s DOJ. It sent thousands of weapons to Mexican drug cartels via straw purchasers — people who legally purchased guns in the United States with the known intention of illegally trafficking them somewhere else.

At least 300 people in Mexico were killed with Fast and Furious weapons, as was Border Patrol agent Brian Terry. The identities of the Mexican victims are unknown.

Holder has said he was unaware of the operation, despite having been sent several personal memos from his top deputies and assistants. The memos contained intimate details of how Operation Fast and Furious worked. “This investigation [Fast and Furious, which is named earlier in the memo] — initiated in September 2009 in conjunction with the Drug Enforcement Administration, Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the Phoenix Police Department — involves a Phoenix-based firearms trafficking ring headed by Manuel Celis-Acosta,” one such memo that Holder was provided reads. “Celis-Acosta and straw purchasers are responsible for the purchase of 1,500 firearms that were then supplied to Mexican drug-trafficking cartels. They also have direct ties to the Sinaloa Cartel, which is suspected of providing $1 million for the purchase of firearms in the greater Phoenix area.”

In his Times interview, Holder again attacked the media who are covering the scandal. “Mr. Holder contended that many of his other critics — not only elected Republicans but also a broader universe of conservative commentators and bloggers — were instead playing ‘Washington gotcha’ games, portraying them as frequently ‘conflating things, conveniently leaving some stuff out, construing things to make it seem not quite what it was’ to paint him and other department figures in the worst possible light,” Times reporter Charlie Savage wrote in the front page Sunday Times story.

Holder also attacked the media for covering the Fast and Furious scandal. Holder swiped at TheDC in late November, alleging that The Daily Caller is “behind” the calls for his resignation because it has been reporting on the subject.

“You guys need to — you need to stop this,” Holder told TheDC at a White House event. “It’s not an organic thing that’s just happening. You guys are behind it.”

Follow Matthew on Twitter

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/12/19/justice-dept-silent-as-holder-charges-critics-with-racism/#ixzz1h1L24AU1

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2011, 02:23:02 PM »
Between calling us cowards, Fast N Furious, Money laundering, marc Rich, FLAN Terrorists, KSM Trial, the black panther case,  and a whole host of other bs from this ghetto Marxist beast, Obama saying he has full confidence in him speaks volumes.   

FUBO

FUEH

FU every dirtbag commie rat voting for Obama

FU nutjob

at least you've never attacked for being black......... ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2011, 02:24:18 PM »
FU nutjob

at least you've never attacked for being black......... ::)

Obama being black is about the only good thing about him.   The rest is pure shit.   Same with EH.     

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2011, 02:28:15 PM »
Obama being black is about the only good thing about him.   The rest is pure shit.   Same with EH.     

why is their being black a good thing and if you believe that the why the last two years of racist post, photoshops, etc..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2011, 02:31:08 PM »
why is their being black a good thing and if you believe that the why the last two years of racist post, photoshops, etc..

I'm trying to be generous in light of the absolute treason and abject criminality these two beasts have engaged in.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2011, 02:34:37 PM »
I'm trying to be generous in light of the absolute treason and abject criminality these two beasts have engaged in.   

you're bizzaro

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2011, 02:37:03 PM »
you're bizzaro

Really?   What do you call sending 3,000 assault rifles over the border into the hands of drug cartels w no tracing mechanicsm and not telling the Mexican govt or the ATF liason in Mexico knowing they would be used in crimes?

Or how about laundering millions of dollars od drug money with no prosecutions or arrests? 

Come on moron - defend this shit!     

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2011, 03:05:55 PM »
Really?   What do you call sending 3,000 assault rifles over the border into the hands of drug cartels w no tracing mechanicsm and not telling the Mexican govt or the ATF liason in Mexico knowing they would be used in crimes?

Or how about laundering millions of dollars od drug money with no prosecutions or arrests? 

Come on moron - defend this shit!     

what's that got to do with your insane beliefs about Obama being a secret communist muslim intent on collapsing the nation

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2011, 03:09:55 PM »
what's that got to do with your insane beliefs about Obama being a secret communist muslim intent on collapsing the nation

It has everything to do with it since treasonous programs like this violate treaties, result in the deaths of over 300 people, were intended to underming the Bill of Rights and USC, etc. 

As for him being a muslim.   Well, he admitted it himself. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2011, 04:50:31 AM »
Obama and Holder Should Put the Race Card back in the Deck
Townhall.com ^ | December 21, 2011 | David Limabaugh
Posted on December 20, 2011 6:49:06 AM EST by Kaslin

President Obama led us to believe that he would be a post-racial president who would bring the races together, but it's gotten to where you can't criticize this most leftist administration in American history without someone accusing you of racism.

The most recent example involves criticism of Attorney General Eric Holder over Fast and Furious, an operation conducted by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, which was overseen by the Justice Department. It involved the indirect sale of weapons to Mexican drug cartels, which resulted in some 300 killings in Mexico, including the murder of Border Patrol agent Brian Terry. Throughout, despite having received detailed memos from DOJ officials about it, Holder has denied he was aware of it.

The scandal and Holder's stonewalling have led to some 60 congressmen demanding his resignation, and 75 cosponsoring a House resolution calling for a "no-confidence" vote on his performance as attorney general.

Holder has defiantly denied culpability, and President Obama, without betraying the slightest concern, has proclaimed his complete confidence in Holder. In a New York Times interview, Holder suggested race was partially driving a "more extreme segment" against him and Obama.

Holder said, "This is a way to get at the president because of the way I can be identified with him, both due to the nature of our relationship, and, you know, the fact that we're both African-American." When pressed for some proof to support Holder's allegation, the Justice Department did not respond. Nor has the White House distanced itself from Holder's comments.

Georgia Democratic Rep. Hank Johnson had earlier played the race card regarding Fast and Furious, calling it "another manufactured controversy by the Second Amendment, NRA Republican tea party movement." He said, "Now, how many firearms are sold to al-Qaida terrorists, to other convicted felons, to domestic violence perpetrators, to convicted felons, to white supremacists?"

Nor was this the first time Holder had invoked the issue of race. During a speech commemorating Black History Month shortly after he became attorney general, Holder said the American people are "essentially a nation of cowards when it comes to racial matters."

This seemed to many a curious way to celebrate the election of an African-American president, not to mention reflecting Holder's sizable preoccupation with race and his apparent perception of societal problems through a racial lens. It could also help to explain his Justice Department's indefensible dismissal of an already won voter intimidation case against New Black Panther Party members using the specious excuse that there was insufficient evidence to prosecute.

None of this comes as any surprise, however, because President Obama had telegraphed his race-oriented mindset in his book, in his church association and in his projecting statement that small-town people "cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them." He has worn race on his sleeve numerous times as president.

When a white police officer in Cambridge, Mass., arrested Harvard professor Henry Gates, an African-American, Obama, without having heard both sides of the case, publicly injected himself into the local matter and gratuitously smeared the entire police department as having "acted stupidly." In addition, Obama told guests at a private dinner at the White House that race was probably a key component in the rising opposition to his presidency, especially among tea party members.

Not only has Obama made these viscerally charged racial statements, he has also consciously appealed to minority groups with specific reference to their race. In a Democratic National Committee video in April 2010, he urged "young people, African-Americans, Latinos and women ... to stand together once again." Shortly before the November 2010 congressional elections, he told an audience that Republicans "are counting on black folks staying home." Separately, he appealed to Latino voters not to stay home at election time but to "punish our enemies" and not go along with the Republicans' "cynical attempt to discourage Latinos from voting."

These developments are most disturbing and discouraging. There exists a great ideological divide in this nation over which of two primary sets of policy prescriptions ought to be adopted to rescue America from its economic malaise, its bankrupting debt and a host of other major issues.

Conservative opposition to Obama isn't about race, and I'm confident this administration is well aware of that but is using the race card anyway, out of political desperation, to the destruction of the nation, and to racial relations. It's disgraceful and unconscionable.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2011, 07:14:13 AM »
It has everything to do with it since treasonous programs like this violate treaties, result in the deaths of over 300 people, were intended to underming the Bill of Rights and USC, etc. 

As for him being a muslim.   Well, he admitted it himself. 

just for the record, do you believe that Obama is admitting he is a Muslim in this clip

it's only 14 seconds so watch it a couple of more times before you answer

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2011, 07:15:49 AM »
LOL.  Straw - how many times have you said "My buddhist faith" by accident? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2011, 07:18:35 AM »
LOL.  Straw - how many times have you said "My buddhist faith" by accident? 

hahaha

straw, he does make a good point!!   hahaha   

obama is such a kenyan.  It's a shame you birthers got a buffoon like trump to take the movement over.  The CT in me STILL thinks he, as an NBC employee and lifetime lib, was nothing more than a cool delivery system for the forged long-form versin of the birth cert.

You know, "We'll give your shitty show another 5 seasons, you can have a national platform, and you help obama... just play the bad guy in this birth cert mess for the press".

It's a non issue in the media, and 33, you can tell us all the shady cover up stuff... sure looks like Obama WINS on this one.  And trump played all of yall.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2011, 07:21:17 AM »
No. People attack you and the bozo in the white house because both are incompetent.

If it wasn't for white people, useless Barry would never had been elected.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2011, 07:22:34 AM »
No. People attack you and the bozo in the white house because both are incompetent.

If it wasn't for white people, useless Barry would never had been elected.

Holder and Obama cant imagine people pissed off over them arming drug cartels or laundering drug money.  Go figure.

Thug life yo!