Author Topic: The myth of Obama being "Brilliant" crashes with reality.  (Read 4250 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: The myth of Obama being "Brilliant" crashes with reality.
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2011, 02:38:33 PM »
Obama lost you when your brain broke and you decided he was a secret muslim communist sleeper cell intent on collapsing the nation

you truly have no idea how utter ridiculous you sound when you make those kind of arguments

Really?  So you agree ATM Machines cause job losses?  LOL! ! ! ! !

you obamabots are such a sad sack of shit stains its not funny.   Have fun sinking with the SS Obama moron.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2011, 02:40:57 PM »
33, it's possible to admit someone is intelligent without agreeing with their philosphy.

33, do you believe Hitler was intelligent?

I dont agree that obama is smart and it has nothing to do with his philosphy as outlined in the article.   

The man is economically and historically illiterate.  That is not a matter of opinion its fact.   

Someone blaming ATM Machines for losses, saying we need to do more of the same bs that has failed, screwing up basic shit is not smart.  They are incompetent.     

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2011, 02:42:23 PM »
Really?  So you agree ATM Machines cause job losses?  LOL! ! ! ! !

you obamabots are such a sad sack of shit stains its not funny.   Have fun sinking with the SS Obama moron.  

no I don't agree about that.  

never said I did

what's that got to do with your unbelievably insane belief that Obama is a muslim sleeper cell intent on "collapsing the nation" and turning us into a communist country

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2011, 02:43:50 PM »

was hitler intelligent?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2011, 02:44:13 PM »

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2011, 02:48:31 PM »
disagree there.  He was very intelligent.  He was also arrogant, which led to his downfall.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2011, 03:00:22 PM »
no such thing as an evil genius. 

if you aren't a tea party conservative, you're stupid.

i'm glad we got to the bottom of that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2011, 03:03:31 PM »
no such thing as an evil genius. 

if you aren't a tea party conservative, you're stupid.

i'm glad we got to the bottom of that.

Not at all - Obama is not an evil genius because there is no genius at all to him on any level.   He is an economic illiterate at best.   Historically he shows the knowledge of a 10th grader.   He is very immature in his pettiness. 

I have yet to see any evidence of obama being anything but the run of the mill full of sit leftist who buys into false narratives, failed idealogies,and proven failed policies.   That is not the sign of a smart person.             

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2011, 03:05:03 PM »
this article is shit, so this guy cant find evidence of obamas grades hence logically he cannot comment on them one way or the other yet decides to choose bad grades for some reason. Meanwhile he didnt mention that he graduated magna cum laude which pretty clearly shows his academic gpa/marks, who is this moron?

we have been through this, to achieve magna cum laude you have to obtain a certain grade, historically its been very high, 33 do you feel like getting owned again on this subject you dishonest queef.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2011, 03:07:15 PM »
this article is shit, so this guy cant find evidence of obamas grades hence logically he cannot comment on them one way or the other yet decides to choose bad grades for some reason. Meanwhile he didnt mention that he graduated magna cum laude which pretty clearly shows his academic gpa/marks, who is this moron?

we have been through this, to achieve magna cum laude you have to obtain a certain grade, historically its been very high, 33 do you feel like getting owned again on this subject you dishonest queef.

I graduated Summa Cum Laude in undergrad and with high honors in law school.   I passed the bar in the top 5% of takers on the multistate. 

Do you consider me to be on the same level as intelligence as Obama since that is all you can point to? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2011, 03:22:16 PM »

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2011, 03:36:49 PM »

He's a birther what do you expect?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2011, 03:39:16 PM »
He's a birther what do you expect?

LOL - you clowns did not even read the article - he points to specific things obama has done that has shown him to be an incompetent blithering idiot and economically illiterate bufoon. 

Again - tell me objectively why obama is "brilliant".   Please give me specifics.  3 years and waiting now.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2011, 03:52:13 PM »
LOL - you clowns did not even read the article - he points to specific things obama has done that has shown him to be an incompetent blithering idiot and economically illiterate bufoon. 

Again - tell me objectively why obama is "brilliant".   Please give me specifics.  3 years and waiting now.   

Its ok, the obvious obviously is oblivious to the birther. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2011, 04:10:06 PM »
He comes off as very, very average when the TOTUS isn't holding his hand.

He should prove us all wrong and release his academic transcripts. If anything, his Harvard Law transcript will suffice.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2011, 05:02:17 PM »

33, is Goerge Soros very intelligent?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2011, 05:05:03 PM »
Both Hitler and Obama gave great speeches...yet Hitler didn't need a teleprompter. They both could whip up a crowd, both played on fear or hope and all the other bullshit that magicians need to get what they want.  Barry is all smoke and mirrors. You wonder why 3 melts down...because anybody with comon sense realizes this guy is nothing and has done nothing besides destroy the country.

Soros is a piece of shit....you don't sink whole economies and banks by being an idiot.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2011, 05:06:40 PM »

I graduated Summa Cum Laude in undergrad and with high honors in law school.   I passed the bar in the top 5% of takers on the multistate. 

Do you consider me to be on the same level as intelligence as Obama since that is all you can point to? 

then why couldn't you get a job with good firm

why are you doing real estate escrows, mechanics liens and other low level bullshit

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2011, 05:29:55 PM »

arent you the meatpie that disregards keynes despite its obvious success?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2011, 05:31:49 PM »
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA........... ........oh yeah great success HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A. U libs...hahaahahahaahhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2011, 06:37:39 PM »

Please tell me you are kidding?   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2011, 06:53:49 PM »
then why couldn't you get a job with good firm

why are you doing real estate escrows, mechanics liens and other low level bullshit

I love the freedom of working for myself and on my own terms.   Sure I don't make as much as big firm lawyers, but in return for.  My freedom to do whatever the he'll I want when I want how I want it's worth the tradeoff.   

I like answering only to my clients and not to a partner or committee.   Most days I wear t shirt and shorts, blast slayer and black label. Society in the office with the walls shaking.   

For me, it's about being my own person, not a slave to a firm. 

danabol

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2011, 07:10:15 PM »
Seriously,  he's very smart.  

shut up you dont no what your talking about .....SMART my ass.. since when as a black guy been smart

LMFAO  ;D

maybe your talking about the way some dress

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2011, 07:13:59 PM »
shut up you dont no what your talking about .....SMART my ass.. since when as a black guy been smart

LMFAO  ;D

Alan West, Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Prof. Walter Williams, KRS one, Colin Powell, Larry Elder , are all very smart black men. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2011, 07:29:06 PM »

Hahahah, this is easily the winner for 2011's funniest post.

Keynesianism is DEAD.