Author Topic: Train with Chris Cormier in Venice  (Read 1103 times)

cminn

• Getbig I
  • On my way.
Train with Chris Cormier in Venice
« on: December 19, 2011, 04:22:50 PM »
Guys, I've been living in Venice, CA for the last year and the experience as a bodybuilder has been tremendous and have made the best progress of my life. I own the Tahoe Show (www.tahoeshow.com) and I speak with many up and comers; in this process I realized how much my experience in Venice could help those struggling for the knowledge to get to the top. So I created Center Podium.

Essentially, it is a bodybuilding boot camp. We take care of your hotel, food, supplements, gym membership and training with a pro. We accommodate the bodybuilding, physique, figure and bikini competitor along with those looking to improve their bodies. To accommodate individuals goals we currently feature IFBB Pro Chris Cormier, IFBB Pro/NPC Judge Venus Nguyen and Joey Gloor From MTV's "I Used to be fat".

I also have a couple other pros I call upon for specific clinics and training when I think it might work with your goals.

Check out the website: www.centerpodium.com Lemme know what you think.

-Chris

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Train with Chris Cormier in Venice
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 06:27:15 PM »
I'm watching you. >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

cminn

• Getbig I
  • On my way.
Re: Train with Chris Cormier in Venice
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 09:56:07 PM »
Awesome! Glad I have your interest.

I discuss some of journey that inspired me to start the project here:

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/lifestyle/muscle-beach-tv/4209-chris-minnes-on-muscle-beach-tv.html

You can also check out some of my training vids on MD too.

:)