Author Topic: How does Kevin Levrone never age?  (Read 13707 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: How does Kevin Levrone never age?
« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2011, 01:23:07 PM »
Isn't he also quite fit cardiovascularly? I seem to remember him being a very decent runner.
O

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2011, 01:38:09 PM »
Isn't he also quite fit cardiovascularly? I seem to remember him being a very decent runner.

hi kevin

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2011, 01:44:31 PM »
hi kevin

Hi,

Plz buy my music. I have a garage full of CDs.
O

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2011, 01:46:10 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2011, 01:48:03 PM »
:D

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2011, 04:42:40 PM »
the combo of half asian and negroid genetics

He's not half asian. He's half Italian/half black.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 22, 2011, 05:02:12 PM »
He's not half asian. He's half Italian/half blackhalf amazing

Fixed
O

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 22, 2011, 05:20:32 PM »
I heard somewhere that Kevin has a rather large penis.

"1"

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #83 on: December 22, 2011, 05:25:42 PM »
Groink you seem to have a pretty big sweet tooth from your posts mentioning eating lots of pastries,cakes,etc.. Have you eaten junk likes this throughout your whole life for the most part? You said you dont each much protein either.   Do you ever Fruits or vegetables?

Looking at Kevin knowing he was an alchoholic,  I think it might be  alot more to do with genetic, I see tons of women at whole foods who spent ungodly amounts of cash on organic foods,supplements,gym bunnies,etc, took really good  care of themselves, but still looked as old if not older than they really were....goes to show you Genetics always prevail.

"The best predictor of lifespan is muscle mass and strength" Charles Poliquin. Could explain why men age so much better than women more often than not.

??  I don't recall posting that I eat a lot of sweets. No more so than average, I would guess. I eat pretty good..fruits, nuts, granola bars, yogurt and such are my main carb choices. I'll eat the occasional pizza or pasta.and I will indulge in sweets...but it's not a regular thing. always eggs in the morning for a high protien meal to start the day....i eat OK...I keep a good supply of protein too. i'll knock down a shake for lunch to get another 50 grams...But I don't have THREE shakes and 4 chicken breasts through the course of a day, it's not needed IMO. I just eat regular food

and it is all genetics....I'm 46 and you would never know it....not only from my appearance...but my whole demeanor is that of a younger person, I still have the energy and lust for life that i did 15 years ago... it's not an act, and i'm not trying to fool anybody, it is what it is...I'm just not old yet

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 22, 2011, 06:35:52 PM »
I heard somewhere that Kevin has a rather large penis.

"1"

Well then, that makes him even more handsome.  :)

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #85 on: December 22, 2011, 06:45:58 PM »
kevin was and is a alien,, he is not belong on this planet ,, his ship wil come oen day and he is gone lol

gh15 approved

clearly smoked something :D

even though I agree.
g2g

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #86 on: December 22, 2011, 06:49:40 PM »
Apparently grains have been bred and fucked up in such a way that most people can't actually process them properly. We're fucked up grains basically.

I have an iron stomach and can eat grains, milk and anything else all day long thankfully. But I know some people that reject it completely. Acne, IBS and tons of other problems. The grain thing is just coming to light. Contrary to what you say, I actually do think they're probably slightly more unhealthy than neutral. But then again, we don't know too much about it at this point. Most people just don't notice the side affects, but the ones that do get very animated and serious sides.
id say they are unhealthy but someone would want proof and i dont have any  ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 22, 2011, 06:50:33 PM »
Why does it look as if Titus is squeezing the crap out of his testicles in this picture?

"1"

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #88 on: December 22, 2011, 07:59:23 PM »
 young at heart groin

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 23, 2011, 02:18:32 AM »
Why does it look as if Titus is squeezing the crap out of his testicles in this picture?

"1"

hes posing

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #90 on: December 23, 2011, 09:35:17 AM »
Yes, he's flexing his anus

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #91 on: December 23, 2011, 10:00:42 AM »
Yes, he's flexing his anus
Yes, hes gotta make sure its strong so it doesnt prolapse one the inevitable prison rapings start.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #92 on: December 23, 2011, 10:53:16 AM »
Yes, hes gotta make sure its strong so it doesnt prolapse one the inevitable prison rapings start.

he will soon learn that prolapsing the anus is most enjoyable, particularly in prison with your mates

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #93 on: December 23, 2011, 01:31:13 PM »
black dont crack

This...and being half Italian doesn't hurt either... :)

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #94 on: December 23, 2011, 01:34:52 PM »
this is true. many italians and blacks basically 'stop' facially aging at some point. could be any point, mid 20's, 30's, etc. my father has had the same face from age 40 to 70 - just less hair on his head. of course it all hits them like a ton of bricks at some point, but usually a good 20-30 years of looking essentially the same.

I'm 100% Sicilian. My Dad's 74, and he routinely gets mistaken for late 50's. I'm 49, and people usually think I'm in my mid 30's. And not laying out and roasting in the sun helps as well!

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #95 on: December 23, 2011, 01:35:37 PM »
Good combination of Italian and African American genes.

:)

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #96 on: December 23, 2011, 01:37:32 PM »

this.

a black woman i know very well is nearing her 50s. i swear she looks like she's more like mid to late 30s.

a black guy i used to work with, a serious bible basher. will be in his early 50s nnow. looks no more than 40.

My soon to be ex wife is 52, but looks like 35 in white years, lol...

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #97 on: December 23, 2011, 01:40:12 PM »
My soon to be ex wife is 52, but looks like 35 in white years, lol...
;D

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #98 on: December 23, 2011, 01:42:15 PM »
??  I don't recall posting that I eat a lot of sweets. No more so than average, I would guess. I eat pretty good..fruits, nuts, granola bars, yogurt and such are my main carb choices. I'll eat the occasional pizza or pasta.and I will indulge in sweets...but it's not a regular thing. always eggs in the morning for a high protien meal to start the day....i eat OK...I keep a good supply of protein too. i'll knock down a shake for lunch to get another 50 grams...But I don't have THREE shakes and 4 chicken breasts through the course of a day, it's not needed IMO. I just eat regular food

and it is all genetics....I'm 46 and you would never know it....not only from my appearance...but my whole demeanor is that of a younger person, I still have the energy and lust for life that i did 15 years ago... it's not an act, and i'm not trying to fool anybody, it is what it is...I'm just not old yet

This, and attitude. I'm the same way. Genetics play a big part, but attitude and state of mind are a factor as well. You have to not worry about your chronological age. You have to just say fuck this getting old shit!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 23, 2011, 01:47:30 PM »
Apparently grains have been bred and fucked up in such a way that most people can't actually process them properly. We're fucked up grains basically.

Most of the meat we eat comes from livestock which has been altered through the use of steroids and GH. No one knows (of if they do, they are not saying) what the results of ingesting chemically altered meat has on our bodies. The fact that, on the whole, we have become increasingly more obese may be a clue as to the possible effects of eating chemically altered foods.

Incidentally, not only do humans eat grains and other produce which is chemically altered, so do livestock. Thus, the meat we eat may provide us a double whammy. One can't honestly believe that a normal, unaltered chicken weighs as much the ones we currently find at the grocery store?