Author Topic: Ron Harris - any guy can be Mr. O and other quotes!  (Read 22858 times)

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: Heris calls gh15 a bully and a pussy
« Reply #100 on: January 07, 2012, 03:05:51 PM »
so it starts. herris deflects responsibility onto his bosses

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: January 07, 2012, 03:08:28 PM »
dumbass

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: January 07, 2012, 03:17:59 PM »
Well they must be worried ,I have had the view of why spend money on powder when i could spend it on food/gear,But recently i have been emailing links the the bible to mates, and then they have been following it, One read it makes sense to them,In aus its like 100 bucks for NO EXPLODE and shit ,,,WTF does it do that the same Hundred spent on doc prescribed six Ml of enathate and three Ml of deca for the same price wont????????? huh Shit is blantant rip off and not healthy at all ????? a powder that fizzes and shit in ya blood or Hormones injected into ya body that are just increase of the same shit ya body already makes ??????? riddle me that ERIn harris you funny hat wearing mother fucker huh ????? or supplements= money and jewish are all up in their dollaros aint they
Illuminati fuckers    
Herpes

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #103 on: January 07, 2012, 03:19:00 PM »
Danta said Ron Heris has a team tracking down gh15.

No results yet.  ::)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #104 on: January 07, 2012, 03:22:03 PM »

a team of monkeys... ? :D

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: January 07, 2012, 03:23:16 PM »

they can crucify gh15 but his "show last posts" button will live in eternal glory.

amazing how much effort they put forth into finding "a gimmick".  Then they act like they don't fear him.

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #106 on: January 07, 2012, 03:25:46 PM »
Heris is a fool. Let him cry and try to continue to rip people off with these stupid marketing schemes. I wasted so much money on worthless supplements and magazines over the past five years its pathetic. Took me a long time to realize what it really takes to grow....gear, food, gh, and the gym. No protein powder or stupid test booster or training magic. Hard work in the gym and the right gear and eat! Everybody should read gh15 bible and big a "im sick of this" both the great reads!!!

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #107 on: January 07, 2012, 03:25:57 PM »

wow, if that's true, then the seriousness of internet has reached the next level  :o :o

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #108 on: January 07, 2012, 03:29:58 PM »
a team of monkeys... ? :D

Seems like it. Lots of people claim to have pinpointed gh15 but it's all BS, like the rest of the shit they say.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: January 07, 2012, 03:31:31 PM »
Seems like it. Lots of people claim to have pinpointed gh15 but it's all BS, like the rest of the shit they say.

Didn't they trace gh15 to your IP address. :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #110 on: January 07, 2012, 03:42:06 PM »
Didn't they trace gh15 to your IP address. :D

Well they only insinuated it was myself, one reason being that I "hate" Ron Heris and Lay Nortrom.

As buselmo said,

didn't they imply (as usual... then they say "WHERE DID I SAY THAT!!! DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH!!!") that GH15 was magnum, van, and myself? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOL

They don't even have the balls to say it straight out.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: January 07, 2012, 03:43:47 PM »
Well they only insinuated it was myself, one reason being that I "hate" Ron Heris and Lay Nortrom.

As buselmo said,

They don't even have the balls to say it straight out.

I remember that. Dante sounds so smart but when he makes ridiculous accusations, it sounds like he is losing his mind.

and I always laugh whenever I see people say they are tracking down gh15. all the idiots who never read his posts believe them too

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #112 on: January 07, 2012, 03:44:10 PM »
Danta Trudel is so fat he couldnt find his own dick, if he did find it then it would be in some promuscle homo's mouth
Thunderdome approved

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #113 on: January 07, 2012, 03:49:06 PM »
He doesn't care about the magazine publishers, the supplement company owners, none of them - talk about an agenda.

Typical bully/coward. He targets those he knows are least likely to fight back, and those with the least resources to fight back. If GH15 were really such a champion of the truth, he would go after the big players. But he knows that if he called out owners of mags like FLEX or MD, or supp companies like Muscletech, BSN, etc, their legal teams would be on his ass in a heartbeat. They would find him and press charges for libel.

So this only shows he has no balls.

LOL WTF? WHY SHOULD HE? ONLY THE MOST NAIVE AND NEWB ONES BELIEVE MTECH AND BSN AND SHIT LIKE THAT. THE SEMI-ADVANCED, BODYBUILDING BOARDINGS KNOW ABOUT RON WHORIS AND PAT BANANA, ETC. AND THOSE ARE THE ONES GH15 DOESN'T LIKE BECAUSE THOSE ARE THE ONE'S THAT DESTROY IT FOR THE COMMITED. AND I CANNOT FORGET ABOUT DANTA AND HIS BF MASSIVAGINA.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: January 07, 2012, 03:58:56 PM »
Has anyone noticed the decline in the pro competitors its not the cream of the genetic crop any more its now the cream of the common sense crop
Those making it are the ones who have figured out that they dont need to spend all their money on what the mags have told them will make em huge ........

Look at the 90s it was baisicaly protein powder and creatine ..... both have some degree of usefullness and the whole field dabbles and so did gym rats

Now you average enthusiast get raped by lies that keep him small,depressed  and away from the true path ....this leads to them trying the next wonder supplement pushed by the lyers and so on and so on ....

So lately you are not getting the competitors who started by traing hard and eating heavy..... and the sport withers away

They are poisioning their own industry ........ Who will they scmoe up and plaster on their ads if their all sup par BBers, who will they have promote their lies if their promotion looksw like shit HUH  >:(     
Herpes

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #115 on: January 07, 2012, 04:29:34 PM »
Has anyone noticed the decline in the pro competitors its not the cream of the genetic crop any more its now the cream of the common sense crop
Those making it are the ones who have figured out that they dont need to spend all their money on what the mags have told them will make em huge ........

Look at the 90s it was baisicaly protein powder and creatine ..... both have some degree of usefullness and the whole field dabbles and so did gym rats

Now you average enthusiast get raped by lies that keep him small,depressed  and away from the true path ....this leads to them trying the next wonder supplement pushed by the lyers and so on and so on ....

So lately you are not getting the competitors who started by traing hard and eating heavy..... and the sport withers away

They are poisioning their own industry ........ Who will they scmoe up and plaster on their ads if their all sup par BBers, who will they have promote their lies if their promotion looksw like shit HUH  >:(     

Good points, this cult is dying from the inside with all the lies and bullshit that is promoted

To all beginners, whatever the mags and supplement ads tell you to do, do the opposite
Thunderdome approved

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: January 07, 2012, 04:39:39 PM »
lol, GH must be cowering in fear at this mountain of masculinity.

haha

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #117 on: January 07, 2012, 04:52:06 PM »
He doesn't care about the magazine publishers, the supplement company owners, none of them - talk about an agenda.

Typical bully/coward. He targets those he knows are least likely to fight back, and those with the least resources to fight back. If GH15 were really such a champion of the truth, he would go after the big players. But he knows that if he called out owners of mags like FLEX or MD, or supp companies like Muscletech, BSN, etc, their legal teams would be on his ass in a heartbeat. They would find him and press charges for libel.

So this only shows he has no balls.

well....
Muscletech, Flex, BSN, MD, fuck you...!! i am calling you out....i think you are bunch of snakeoil sellers... and are lying, and giving false information to kids all over the world...
so now i am supposed to be fucked according to Herris...???
yeah right.... ::) ::) ::) ::)
press charges.... lol....
Be Happy,
Optimus

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #118 on: January 07, 2012, 04:56:42 PM »
Harris got something to cry about? Not a single fuck was given

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: January 07, 2012, 04:57:48 PM »
Good points, this cult is dying from the inside with all the lies and bullshit that is promoted

To all beginners, whatever the mags and supplement ads tell you to do, do the opposite
Yep
Everthing is a plant a seed and grow type of exersize
Well they have been planting the seeds lets see what grows :'( :'( :'(
Herpes

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #120 on: January 07, 2012, 05:05:02 PM »
Harris got something to cry about? Not a single fuck was given

wow!!! what a man!!!! soaking some innocent children waiting at a bus stop!!!! where can i find this guy to give him my support? hes such a MAN!!! can you imagine having the bravery to drive by some 10 year olds and soak them with water? the guy deserves a Purple Heart.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: January 07, 2012, 05:11:53 PM »
wow!!! what a man!!!! soaking some innocent children waiting at a bus stop!!!! where can i find this guy to give him my support? hes such a MAN!!! can you imagine having the bravery to drive by some 10 year olds and soak them with water? the guy deserves a Purple Heart.

whered ur sense of humor go

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #122 on: January 07, 2012, 05:15:29 PM »
whered ur sense of humor go

i have no sense of humor when it comes to picking on children of any race, you fucking pu.ssy.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #123 on: January 07, 2012, 05:37:29 PM »

Why complaining? He helped them to stay dehydrated.
Guess a bitter man like you can also use some extra water.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #124 on: January 07, 2012, 05:39:51 PM »
Why complaining? He helped them to stay dehydrated.
Guess a bitter man like you can also use some extra water.
a better man like me wouldnt target underpriviledged children, you are obviously trash for the human garbage pile.