Author Topic: Offseason, Testosterone and other anabolic drugs - explained  (Read 87621 times)

Ventura55

• Getbig II
Re: Offseason, Testosterone and other anabolic drugs - explained
« Reply #175 on: December 22, 2011, 03:54:42 PM »
Does he take a cholesterol med? How is his LDL so low?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #176 on: December 22, 2011, 03:57:24 PM »
you know, i have to take 25mg of atd eod to prevent excess bloat on fucking 250mg of test per week. i mean excess, im still bloated, but not so much. on 500mg/week i needed to make it ed and still i was a little bit bloated. taking too much atd kills my strength so i don't do that.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #177 on: December 22, 2011, 04:35:53 PM »
just one of those guys built for gear I guess..
l

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #178 on: December 22, 2011, 04:40:27 PM »
check out, niacin raises growth hormone. Pretty sure the study was made for its  effects on lowerimg bad cholesterol and raising the good. IT raises it by like 30 percent while lowering the bad by like 40 percent i believe it was. cant remember. But its funny how sometimes the simpliest things can really help. some nice doctors suggest niacin over alot of other medications and it actually works good.

L.L

« Reply #179 on: December 22, 2011, 04:41:30 PM »
yup swiper posts on rxmuscle.com forums. He has a Q & A thread that is really cool. Very detailed. He admits his diet sucks and posted meal plans and stuff. He doesnt eat much but he runs so much gear

yeah , that Swiper..

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #180 on: December 22, 2011, 05:32:57 PM »
and for those saying excessive testosterone  isnt healthy...oh well, here is Swipers bloodwork...remember homeboy blast 2g -3 g of test and cruises on 1500 mgs , yes u read that right CRUISES on 1500 mgs weekly and has been on for 12 years no time off...his blood work is pretty excellent if u ask me....again , if you read my first post on this thread i said high test goes with high gh intake, and t3 ,,i also add masteron myself...LMAO @ his  TEST LEVELs  7500

fuck , it came out kinda small ...zoom it in your computer for a better view or if any of you can make it bigger ,thanks

haha, that's insane. usually those lab testing companies have a cutoff on the testosterone range around like 1500-3k, i've never, ever seen it that high. also, it doesn't say his is 7,500, it says his is over 7,500  :o

some times, i get really envious of people who can handle test well and without sides. for me, it is quite possibly one of the worst compounds as far as sides effects to anabolism ratio goes - well, maybe masteron is worse but never used much of it. but, in anycase, i think test is a great hormone if people can handle it, since it is a naturally produced androgen and is the master androgen in the body it can effectively be used to cover most of all the bases in a steroid stack. oh well, i guess it's a trade off for being able to handle tren exceptionally well.

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #181 on: December 22, 2011, 05:41:06 PM »
haha I quit :'(

Swiper's diet from RX muscle

8am- 3 packets oatmeal brown male sugar
11:30am- grill southwest chicken salad with an extra chicken breast from McDonald's
3pm- 3 small chicken breasts, bowl of pasta or brown rice. Protein shake.
7pm chicken or steak with rice or pasta with green beans.
9:30pm huge bowl of cereal. fruit loops, cinnamon toast crunch, coco puffs.

High glycemic carbs at night!  That goes angainst convential wisdom.  Flinstones I'm with you, man, there are no rules.  Whatever works is the rule.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #182 on: December 22, 2011, 05:46:49 PM »
High glycemic carbs at night!  That goes angainst convential wisdom.  Flinstones I'm with you, man, there are no rules.  Whatever works is the rule.

That could be post-workout and/or insulin meal (the sugary cereal one).

Also I doubt he eats the exact same thing every day and the exact times.

Even still, that diet is still about 220 grams of protein; just isn't spaced equally over 5-6 meals.

L.L

« Reply #183 on: December 22, 2011, 06:00:05 PM »
That could be post-workout and/or insulin meal (the sugary cereal one).

Also I doubt he eats the exact same thing every day and the exact times.

Even still, that diet is still about 220 grams of protein; just isn't spaced equally over 5-6 meals.

no insulin.... gh yes , ..and thats the diet he posted at that specific time when he got asked...he doesnt eat like that year around.

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf
« Reply #184 on: December 22, 2011, 06:04:57 PM »
no insulin.... gh yes , ..and thats the diet he posted at that specific time when he got asked...he doesnt eat like that year around.

Does he have any plans of getting on stage?

Clothed he's a big mother fucker, but how's he look in a glittery thong?

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #185 on: December 22, 2011, 06:36:58 PM »

yeah , that Swiper..

Yeah! that's right rxmuscle NOT md.com  as I stated earlier.  Real helpful, modest guy

L.L

« Reply #186 on: December 22, 2011, 06:40:55 PM »
Does he have any plans of getting on stage?

Clothed he's a big mother fucker, but how's he look in a glittery thong?

he's stated many times he does not care about competing , ..lol..he just like to work out and getbig  like most of us .

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #187 on: December 22, 2011, 06:46:32 PM »
he's stated many times he does not care about competing , ..lol..he just like to work out and getbig  like most of us .
he looks like a freak,arms are ridiculous and vascular,that's crazy walkaround,gym,club hopping size.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #188 on: December 22, 2011, 06:47:17 PM »

lol,, you think we dotn eat sugar before bed? lol

for years befor bed all i did was icecream and pine apple juice abotu an hour before go sleep sometime 10 min before go sleep

high glysamic lol jesus christ you got bible here and you still thinkin in terms of danta and sons,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #189 on: December 22, 2011, 06:48:01 PM »
lol,, you think we dotn eat sugar before bed? lol

for years befor bed all i did was icecream and pine apple juice abotu an hour before go sleep sometime 10 min before go sleep

high glysamic lol jesus christ you got bible here and you still thinkin in terms of danta and sons,,

gh15 approved
last night i had creme puffs before bed. delicious.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #190 on: December 22, 2011, 06:49:59 PM »

haha, that's insane. usually those lab testing companies have a cutoff on the testosterone range around like 1500-3k, i've never, ever seen it that high. also, it doesn't say his is 7,500, it says his is over 7,500  :o

some times, i get really envious of people who can handle test well and without sides. for me, it is quite possibly one of the worst compounds as far as sides effects to anabolism ratio goes - well, maybe masteron is worse but never used much of it. but, in anycase, i think test is a great hormone if people can handle it, since it is a naturally produced androgen and is the master androgen in the body it can effectively be used to cover most of all the bases in a steroid stack. oh well, i guess it's a trade off for being able to handle tren exceptionally well.

lik ei say before!,, the only fella who use high dose testosterona ...also use higher dose legit hgh ....usualy 10 iu + and it go for sometime on gh before they introduce higih dose testosterona,, hgh alway sin blood then body ajust you hav emore fiber and then testosterona will go into right place,, it is like making a cake....you need to hve the righ ingredient for perfect cake friend,,

you cant use 2 gram testosterona with no gh ...you will look like BALONIE,, bloofed balonie

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #191 on: December 22, 2011, 06:51:37 PM »
last night i had creme puffs before bed. delicious.

i keep my swet to specific food that i know my body like and ajust well ,, but realy everyone is diff in this department ,, i need my pine aple juice for liver since it is better than any medication out there,, i dont know why but it just refresh my all system ,, i also needed my icream otherwize i would lose bodyfat too fast

gh15 approved
fallen angel

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: December 22, 2011, 06:53:41 PM »
I ate a slice of pizza last night on my way home before bed so that I ate enough to not lose weight

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #193 on: December 22, 2011, 06:55:11 PM »
i keep my swet to specific food that i know my body like and ajust well ,, but realy everyone is diff in this department ,, i need my pine aple juice for liver since it is better than any medication out there,, i dont know why but it just refresh my all system ,, i also needed my icream otherwize i would lose bodyfat too fast

gh15 approved
i find most 100% fruit juice gives me that "refresh". i like high pulp orange juice

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #194 on: December 22, 2011, 07:31:54 PM »
i find most 100% fruit juice gives me that "refresh". i like high pulp orange juice

fuck I haven't had orange juice in forever. When I was living in Cali I would pick em off the tree and make my own it was an awesome way to start the morning.

pineapple is delicuous, I just prefer the fruit not the juice.
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #195 on: December 22, 2011, 07:41:43 PM »

no,, pineapple is diff,, something in it is diff,, orange juice and other even if all natural doesnt give oyu this same feeling,, pineapple has something in it i dont know why that help the system ,, unlike other fruit drinks ...the pine apple make you feel replenished but not slugish after,,

pine apple is basicaly the equivalent of vitargo lol only for 30-40 cents per can lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #196 on: December 22, 2011, 07:43:03 PM »
also i would like mention that when i eat like this with less care i am on gh...ALWAUS ON GH ,, and udualy in high dose gh!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #197 on: December 22, 2011, 08:25:15 PM »
lol..thanks to gh15 , i swtich my last meal from 8 oz chicken ,and sparagus to 1 pint of hagen daz of chocolate ice cream , 1 carton of liquid eggwhite, not only i enjoy eating the meal better , the next morning i wake up fuller and leaner....what gives >> HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE...

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: December 22, 2011, 08:25:22 PM »
Trenbolone is not the ideal offseason bulking drug because it increases metabolic rate and core temperature too much.

where is evidence of this statement? where is the study?

L.L

« Reply #199 on: December 22, 2011, 08:34:07 PM »
GH and test go hand in hand...one doesnt give you the same results without the other one