Author Topic: What would you do?  (Read 7059 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: What would you do?
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2011, 05:47:23 PM »
Nothing ,she's fat .

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2011, 05:53:21 PM »
After being adamant and persistent Youre finally dating this girl for few weeks now,you've really worked your way cause she's really shy,potentially a long term relationship. classy,clean,steady job,own place,nice car,28 years old,no kids,tired of the club/bar scene... One day,at her place,while she's getting ready to a "fine wine Xmas dinner from her work " youre surfing thru her laptop and you find this picture of her, What would you do?

Assuming this is a legitimate question, here are my thoughts:

Offer her a chance to explain the photo. Of course, if you were on her laptop with out permission from her, you're sunk. Then the lesson is this, don't snoop, you might not like what you discover. I would imagine once you've seen the photo, it would be hard to get it out of your head and if you found it by snooping, you will never be able put it behind you....that's the part you won't like because you'll always wonder what the story behind it was.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2011, 06:03:47 PM »
Why were you going through her laptop anyway? What were you looking for?
She's 28 and "tired of the bar/dating scene".......quite obvious she's seen her share of the beef, if she's acting shy around you ever think she just not interested and has put you in "friend zone"? LOL.

She said to go check the Itunes,email,Facebook etc while she was getting ready, she had lots of windows open....(her own fucking idea ) talk about having shit for brains.

As for the not interested part , make sense only that when a chick tells you she's tired of the dating scene she's not exactly putting you in "friend zone"....but with women you never know .

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2011, 07:33:19 PM »
i have a good chuckle and i go do whatever i was gonna do

if it comes to me to, say, piss on her, i would bring up the picture and make a fake argument and guilt her into letting me pee on her

it serves its purpose as leverage, thats about it

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2011, 07:50:02 PM »

She said to go check the Itunes,email,Facebook etc while she was getting ready, she had lots of windows open....(her own fucking idea ) talk about having shit for brains.

As for the not interested part , make sense only that when a chick tells you she's tired of the dating scene she's not exactly putting you in "friend zone"....but with women you never know .

Exactly! "With women you never know" what they are thinking....it's all part of them being a little mysterious.

Incidentally, if she invited you to use her laptop, she might have subconsciously known/hoped you might stumble on he photo. Even nice girls like to get a little crazy every once in a while. This doesn't mean she isn't being honest about wanting to get out of the bar/dating scene and settle down. I think the ball is in your court. She could be waiting for you to bring up the picture. Be careful though. Don't assume anything because of the photo and be sure to compliment her on how good she looked to you in it.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2011, 08:06:19 PM »
what was i gonna say

there's got to be a good reason for you to shame her, otherwise u cultivate resentment

if u have a son, u can shame him whenever u want, if u tell him he did something wrong, he takes it literally. he thinks, well my dad should yell at me, what i did was wrong

but girls know there is no wrong or right, a daughter or a girlfriend will think, did i really deserve to be shamed, if the answer is no enough times, if u keep doing it then she will resent you, which means she wont suck ur dick anymore

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2011, 08:29:25 PM »
Good point...but It gets better

While texting,He once asked her for a sexy picture of her ,and she got so offended saying things like she's not a whore,he even had to apologize and tell her he was just kidding....

What should be done?

"i'm not a whore" = "i'm the queen of whore"

hit it the harder you can, then tell the truth about the pic you've found and dump her.
asstropin

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2011, 09:41:59 PM »
HIT IT of course

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2011, 12:54:45 AM »
i would bury her in concrete
^

I would print the pic and put it on every wall on her neighborhood.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2011, 12:55:35 AM »
^

haha that fucker talks about love but posts her pic online

good guy he is

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #60 on: December 22, 2011, 02:34:53 AM »
^

haha that would be great

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2011, 02:36:04 AM »
 ;D

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2011, 02:47:16 AM »
Boundary Breaker

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2011, 02:47:54 AM »
Wank

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2011, 02:53:09 AM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2011, 03:37:38 AM »

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 22, 2011, 03:38:41 AM »

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 22, 2011, 04:24:21 AM »
don't worry, just think she is a dirty bitch and look forward to the day when you are hanging out the back of her!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #68 on: December 22, 2011, 05:02:24 AM »
Lets keep it simple, the gal acts like a decent "SHY" gal.........A picture was found  that says otherwise.

If you dont know what would you do is ok....  Anyone would be surprised I guess.

You're so simple, I wouldn't be the least sourprised.

Having ass photos of yourself in the computer and sending them to others (maby) is not the same as acting like that in person  ::) , she knows that she's hot but is not bending over and whoring herself in person, lol so simple.

lol, maby you should build your confidence with some virgins and go up from there... lol @ "shy" . No girl who looks like her is really shy by themselves. They like being adored. It's easy to get that through photos via internet or shit like that.

But I don't think that's even the point... Like some have said, she doesn't find you appealing enough, maby some chemistry/vibe thing is missing some little thing. It happends.

And she left her laptop and windows open because she trusted that no man with even a little self respect and selfesteem would actually look at them... I guess you don't have any :D

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: December 22, 2011, 05:37:41 AM »
You're so simple, I wouldn't be the least sourprised.

Having ass photos of yourself in the computer and sending them to others (maby) is not the same as acting like that in person  ::) , she knows that she's hot but is not bending over and whoring herself in person, lol so simple.

lol, maby you should build your confidence with some virgins and go up from there... lol @ "shy" . No girl who looks like her is really shy by themselves. They like being adored. It's easy to get that through photos via internet or shit like that.

But I don't think that's even the point... Like some have said, she doesn't find you appealing enough, maby some chemistry/vibe thing is missing some little thing. It happends.

And she left her laptop and windows open because she trusted that no man with even a little self respect and selfesteem would actually look at them... I guess you don't have any :D

I have used her laptop in the past, and no I wasnt looking or expecting pictures of that nature.......Maybe I dont have any self respect, 

what would you do?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #70 on: December 22, 2011, 05:40:25 AM »
Tito made that photoshop in a little under 6 minuter. Not bad.  :D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #71 on: December 22, 2011, 06:02:37 AM »
I have used her laptop in the past, and no I wasnt looking or expecting pictures of that nature.......Maybe I dont have any self respect,  

what would you do?

Just approach this subject differently. I understood you've known her for couple of weeks or so? That's nothing. And she's a hot broad with a history and possibly has some skeletons in her closet, who knows. She wants to get to know you in peace, you think she will just let go of her past for you just like that? Na-ah.

Because I've been with hot girls and they have all acted the same, all of them.
 After some while they all turn into these heartless bimbos who just want to make everyone desire them and act crazy all of a sudden. Because of no real chemistry, really, a hot girl will see a good looking man as a regular joe prety quickly if he doesn't do something.

I didn't get the part that is that photo old or not, how receant is that? Because I have more "private" pictures in my laptop but why should I delete them, they are my pictures and I want to look at them in the feature probably much more , similar pictures like jnn's but for my own use only, but have seant them to some girls in the past, and if some girl would find out about them and not accept it, it's her loss.

So, what should you do? Just man up, take it as it is. Enjoy her ass and maby she will start enjoying you more, maby she will even tell you about the photos and her history or whatever, wouldn't that be better. Just relax, go with it... be a man!

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #72 on: December 22, 2011, 06:13:25 AM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 22, 2011, 06:27:44 AM »
After being adamant and persistent Youre finally dating this girl for few weeks now,you've really worked your way cause she's really shy,potentially a long term relationship. classy,clean,steady job,own place,nice car,28 years old,no kids,tired of the club/bar scene... One day,at her place,while she's getting ready to a "fine wine Xmas dinner from her work " youre surfing thru her laptop and you find this picture of her, What would you do?

Probably nothing...

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #74 on: December 22, 2011, 07:18:41 AM »

hahahahaha the one with the shirt is even funnier than the one with the hair... ;D