Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 21, 2014, 04:02:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rocky 4 to 5 question  (Read 3071 times)
polychronopolous
Getbig V

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2011, 08:34:43 PM »

he could easily write on the screen at the beginning of the movie.. (5 YEARS LATER) Lips sealed

i will try to see it again to see this fatal mistake..

So Rocky decided to "kick around" Russia for 5 years before taking a flight home to see his son??

I swear, there are second graders out there who have better reading comprehension skills than some of you dumbasses on this forum.
Report to moderator   Logged
Sherief Shalaby
Getbig V

Team Nasser

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2011, 09:18:30 PM »

So Rocky decided to "kick around" Russia for 5 years before taking a flight home to see his son??

I swear, there are second graders out there who have better reading comprehension skills than some of you dumbasses on this forum.

fuck your stupidity of course i meant to change the script and to write this the following scene after the returning from russia scene and to make his son appear after this Undecided
crownshep
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2011, 04:02:57 AM »

Rocky 5 came out in 1990,its the only Rocky film i haven`t watched all the way through,and thats because of 2 reasons.First reason is because it was shit,and the 2nd reason is because when i went to the cinema with the girlfriend to watch it at 30 mins into the film i noticed a orange glow at the bottom of a fire exit door.I asked one of the ushers if there might be a fire outside the door and could they check but they said there was nothing to worry about.I thought fuck this,the movies shit and if there is a fire i`m leaving right now so i left and went home.Next day it was on the news part of the cinema was burned down.
Tapeworm
Getbig V

Yonder

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2011, 04:43:09 AM »

The plane from Russia was moving at the speed of light.  That's also how Stallone, from our perspective, is seemingly able to film Rocky and Rambo movies concurrently, and why he needs to credit "amino acids" for antiaging.  Special Relativity accounts for all this.  
DK II
Getbig V

Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2011, 05:20:15 AM »

Rocky 5 came out in 1990,its the only Rocky film i haven`t watched all the way through,and thats because of 2 reasons.First reason is because it was shit,and the 2nd reason is because when i went to the cinema with the girlfriend to watch it at 30 mins into the film i noticed a orange glow at the bottom of a fire exit door.I asked one of the ushers if there might be a fire outside the door and could they check but they said there was nothing to worry about.I thought fuck this,the movies shit and if there is a fire i`m leaving right now so i left and went home.Next day it was on the news part of the cinema was burned down.

Sorry to hear that.

Purge_WTF
Getbig V

Constitution Party forever.

« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2011, 05:49:37 AM »

The plane from Russia was moving at the speed of light.  That's also how Stallone, from our perspective, is seemingly able to film Rocky and Rambo movies concurrently, and why he needs to credit "amino acids" for antiaging.  Special Relativity accounts for all this.  

L Cheesy L.

Psalm 23.
Straw Man
Getbig V

one dwells in nirvana

« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2011, 10:19:19 AM »

stallone has had many chapter in his life laid out over a long movie career,,,the down on his luck,doughy looking mope of a fighter wins title loses comes back in great physical condition and then wins the cold war in the ring,,money,,becomes hero for america as rambo,,,then tries to break from those molds ,,,has comeback with cliffhanger ,,then does movies geared towards how he looks and snarls his way through demolition man,judge dredd, gets fat to play loser cop,,,then comes bach as spokesperson for hgh,,,impossible for him to shake what he is/became.i think he did ok for himself,women,wives,children ,grandpa stallone we'll see,,,,

Cop Land was one of his best movies
JOHN MATRIX
Getbig V

Dems have nothing but Emotion and the Race Card

« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2011, 12:32:18 PM »

LMAO
The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

^^^HIERARCHY APPROVED^^^

« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2011, 04:15:53 PM »

stallone has had many chapter in his life laid out over a long movie career,,,the down on his luck,doughy looking mope of a fighter wins title loses comes back in great physical condition and then wins the cold war in the ring,,money,,becomes hero for america as rambo,,,then tries to break from those molds ,,,has comeback with cliffhanger ,,then does movies geared towards how he looks and snarls his way through demolition man,judge dredd, gets fat to play loser cop,,,then comes bach as spokesperson for hgh,,,impossible for him to shake what he is/became.i think he did ok for himself,women,wives,children ,grandpa stallone we'll see,,,,

No doubt the man is a machine and brought a lot of entertainment to the masses. His tweets bring some insight into Sly the person.
avxo
Getbig V

You've given me multiple traumatic brain injuries!

« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2011, 04:21:20 PM »

I'd like to see him bring it back for one more shot at the title that way he can finally shut up all his critics.

UFC 200 "Death Comes Calling" headlined by Balboa vs. Senility.
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2011, 09:38:58 PM »

No doubt the man is a machine and brought a lot of entertainment to the masses. His tweets bring some insight into Sly the person.
cool..i admire his passion for what drives him,,

$
The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

^^^HIERARCHY APPROVED^^^

« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2011, 09:59:05 PM »

lolz
The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

^^^HIERARCHY APPROVED^^^

« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2011, 09:59:44 PM »

agreed
Figo
Getbig V

« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2011, 01:50:53 AM »

copland was probably his best acting, great cast and director
Quickerblade
Getbig V

« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2011, 04:04:25 AM »

slys on twitter, what a fucken idiot
WillGrant
Getbig V

Ron is Watching

« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2011, 04:25:52 AM »

The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

^^^HIERARCHY APPROVED^^^

« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2011, 04:50:07 PM »

i think he gave it up but the old stuff is on the web to be found
QuakerOats
Time Out
Getbig V

bring amberlamps!!!

« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2011, 04:52:56 PM »

maybe he likes being the only 70 year old on Twitter.
Kwon_2
Getbig V

I'M DRINK EARL GAY TEA

« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2011, 05:14:35 PM »

Wait what, is this really true? Wink
NelsonMuntz
Getbig III

Ha Ha

« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2011, 08:51:50 PM »

Just watched all the Rocky's today, 1,2 and Balboa are the best ones, 3,4,5 are the guilty pleasures and cheesy as hell.
Sherief Shalaby
Getbig V

Team Nasser

« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2011, 09:21:35 PM »

Just watched all the Rocky's today, 1,2 and Balboa are the best ones, 3,4,5 are the guilty pleasures and cheesy as hell.

you watched all of them today?Huh??.. i am sure stallone will come in your dreams tonight Cheesy
Darren Avey
Getbig IV

« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2011, 05:54:26 AM »

Got to love 4, Drago hits with 2200lb psi pressure whereas even Tyson "only" got 650-700. Yet Rocky took 5000 of these punches!
Sherief Shalaby
Getbig V

Team Nasser

« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2011, 06:09:11 AM »

Got to love 4, Drago hits with 2200lb psi pressure whereas even Tyson "only" got 650-700. Yet Rocky took 5000 of these punches!

rocky's stamina was exceptional.. didnt you see how he was training Lips sealed

Grin
Kwon_2
Getbig V

I'M DRINK EARL GAY TEA

« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2011, 07:10:17 AM »

Rocky was out of this world, bro
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2011, 08:30:55 PM »

saw special on bio channel 2 hrs covered all the rocky films,,budget,how much it made,training,how camers'a created realistic ring fighting scenes,interviewed weathers looked good other than grey in beard,lundgren looked good as well said he was picked over 5,000 hopefuls as drago,stallone did a lot of summary on each film in detail,,rocky 2 is when he tore his pec,injuried and almost died in rocky 4,rocky 3 starved himself to get into top shape which at the time was his best condition,good stuff,,,

$
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!