Author Topic: Is this "perfect life" going to eventually catch up to me?  (Read 14765 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Is this "perfect life" going to eventually catch up to me?
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2011, 06:31:29 PM »
Yeah, only follow the principle of short term pleasure, and forget about long term genuine hapiness. Take all the shortcuts, and forget about everything else you re missing as a result, must not be that important, right?

And end like running mom, wes, groink , disturbia, quakeroats, arvilla, booty etc.
they all seem like good peeps to me...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2011, 06:32:27 PM »
they all seem like good peeps to me...
ask their kids for those who were able to have ones.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2011, 06:34:10 PM »
if ur posting on getbig about how perfect ur life is, ur life cant be that perfect

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2011, 06:44:33 PM »
my bloodwork checks out fine all the time..i mean  one or 2 things out of range but it is normal  , not out of hand or osmething to worry about..and it's pretty cheap nowdays...you go to www.privatemdlabs.com/.. the first time i bought the complete hormone panel for males just to have a base,  but after that you just need to buy the hormone panel for females , yes female has everytihng u need to know and it only vost 59.99 .. and add lipids to it..it's like 100 bucks , they will email you order and you take to the nearest labcorp and get your blood drawn ...check that website out

yep I know this site. I have been using a regular doctor for bloodwork but i hate it. They always try to get on their high horse and holier than though nonsense when they have not the slightest clue about steroids.

what's the deal with this though? i want to use it next time. I just buy a hormone panel and then find a location for them to do it confidentially and i get results within 24 hours?

shit just checked. no lab sites anywhere close to me

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2011, 06:44:47 PM »
if ur posting on getbig about how perfect ur life is, ur life cant be that perfect

truer words have never been spoken.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2011, 06:46:26 PM »

If I knew my health was untouchable, it would be

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2011, 06:47:54 PM »
how can one have a perfect life at a height of 5'10?  

l

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2011, 06:52:15 PM »
Just enjoy it , everything comes to an end anyway.

dustin

« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2011, 06:55:30 PM »
haha addicted to feeling good. No, no I'd much rather naturally hate my fucking life like uberman.

HAHAHAHA flawless victory!!!

Fucking OWNED uberman right there. We only live once. I'd rather be happy and juice instead of being a miserable fuck like uberman.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2011, 06:56:58 PM »
g

growth

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2011, 06:59:26 PM »
HAHAHAHA flawless victory!!!

Fucking OWNED uberman right there. We only live once. I'd rather be happy and juice instead of being a miserable fuck like uberman.

100% natural, 100% miserable - the uberman way of life ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2011, 07:05:34 PM »
as long as you don't get injured, bad gear, mass organ failure, arrested, you'll be fine. 

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA!!!!!  Yes, just avoid this very real list of possibilities and all is good....abuse away.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2011, 07:09:55 PM »
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  Yes, just avoid this very real list of possibilities and all is good....abuse away.

yooo brochacho, the point is that I dont want to abuse away if it does have real risks over the long term (when i say long term, im talking maybe 1 year, 2 at most...baby steps)

dustin

« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2011, 07:17:25 PM »
100% natural, 100% miserable - the uberman way of life ;D

Spot on. Someone should get that printed on a t-shirt and mail it to his miserable ass! 8)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2011, 07:35:31 PM »
Yes, test is the best antideppresant ever.

NASSER said in one of his bb.com interviews that he felt doctors should prescribe testosterone as an anti-depressant

L.L

« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2011, 07:38:47 PM »
yep I know this site. I have been using a regular doctor for bloodwork but i hate it. They always try to get on their high horse and holier than though nonsense when they have not the slightest clue about steroids.

what's the deal with this though? i want to use it next time. I just buy a hormone panel and then find a location for them to do it confidentially and i get results within 24 hours?

shit just checked. no lab sites anywhere close to me

you get results in 3-5 days ,,it's 100 % confidential.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2011, 07:40:25 PM »
I need some opinions here on health. I know gh15 says running steroids forever won't kill you, but come on...

Right now I have fallen into a trap where I just feel like everything is perfect for me right now. I look incredible, I get more pussy now than I ever could have dreamt of, I go out and drink alcohol 4x per week and eat like crap and look better every day, my whole mood is great, my perspective on life is great, I am always positive and upbeat about everything, etc.

However, the main reason for all of this is the following
70mg test prop every day (490mg per week)
80mg tren ace every day (560mg per week)
5iu hgh every day

I have been doing this 11 weeks now and I just dont want to ever stop. It is just too good to be true right now.

I have NEVER done any type of drug or narcotic by the way...

Realistically, how long can I keep this up while keeping my health in check? Would it be wise to stop for maybe 4 weeks at a time (while staying on a low dose test) just to keep safe and then. It is just so hard to stop what I am doing and jeopardize how great everything is going for me right now

honest advice please. What would you guys do in this situation?
you really dont run much gear at all for someone your size if thats really you in your picture, you must have great genetics in addition to the gas.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2011, 07:52:52 PM »
the fact that you even acknowledge that something can go wrong, instead of taking everything for granted, should give you some good karma or something.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2011, 07:53:54 PM »
haha addicted to feeling good. No, no I'd much rather naturally hate my fucking life like uberman.
hahaha, Uberman is quite the 44 year old virginal pussy is he not Rearden?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2011, 07:57:05 PM »

LOL  ;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2011, 08:02:12 PM »
how do u stay a virgin that long when u look like that, maybe women pick up on how cold he is and get scared. imagine the day he loses his virginity, he looks at his posts and thinks, i wrote that ???

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2011, 08:13:25 PM »
add fava beans to the stack

They are very tasty. I eat them a lot.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2011, 08:14:47 PM »
 you cant ride the tiger forever

chess315

« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2011, 09:11:13 PM »
  imo your biggest concern would be alcohol very few youths that drink several times a week make it to there 30s with out some sort of serious legal or social repercussions of some sort. It not always the most abusive drinker that gets in trouble its more the social drinkers that are out and about. Like slinpump said his friend swiper crusied 1500 for 12yrs lol I also think body weight has a lot to do with health risks your still only 225 or so of course 250lb men are more prone to heart attack that. The tren I would be a little leary of proably not a whole lot that is a decent does. One more thing by no means to I suggest to quit getting druk 4 times a week lol

dustin

« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2011, 09:17:27 PM »
*** BLAH BLAH BLAH ***

And end like running mom, wes, groink , disturbia, quakeroats, arvilla, booty etc.

You know what the thing is about those people you've listed? They're all fucking awesome, beautiful people on the best bodybuilding board in the world. I wouldn't think twice of bringing them into my home, feeding them and giving them a place to stay.

I could say the same about a lot of Getbiggers as well. If I won the lottery, one thing I'd add to the bucket list would be to fly most of you mother fuckers out somewhere for a paid vacation just to shoot the shit. Oh yeah, you wouldn't be invited though, uberman. We'd just send you a post card or something. :-\