Author Topic: Air Jordan release sparks stampedes at stores across US  (Read 12560 times)

newmom

Re: Air Jordan release sparks stampedes at stores across US
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2011, 09:20:14 AM »
This isnt a racist issue - it is an issue of respect, and understanding the Holiday spirit and respectful of family, friends and enjoying life.

Unfortunately, the issues of $200 shoes and $400 purses reflect all walks of people.

I love my coach bags like most females that own them, but come on, I have yet to hear or see stampeding to get to the new bag that's out.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2011, 09:20:29 AM »
This isnt a racist issue - it is an issue of respect, and understanding the Holiday spirit and respectful of family, friends and enjoying life.

Unfortunately, the issues of $200 shoes and $400 purses reflect all walks of people.

Exactly, there were a shitload of white folk doing the "Jordan shuffle"--sneakerheads, sheakerphiles, are like that...not realizing that if they kept their 96 Jordans in good condition, they wouldn't need to bother, plus I think these shoes have been "re-released" before....
This is reason why I never had a pair of Jordans.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2011, 09:20:48 AM »
these are not just shoes, they're status, people do much worse to each other for status

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2011, 09:21:14 AM »
Friggin' Shoes worth going to jail for?

newmom

« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2011, 09:23:35 AM »

of course not.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2011, 09:24:21 AM »

You should see how women act with Mannolos, frigging $200-$500 shoes if not more...
And don't let the chick have the "fake" ones from Steve Madden...

newmom

« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2011, 09:25:20 AM »
You should see how women act with Mannolos, frigging $200-$500 shoes if not more...
And don't let the chick have the "fake" ones from Steve Madden...

oh brother

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2011, 09:37:19 AM »
oh brother
You know what I'm talking about---you probably have a mean "shoe game" yourself...

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2011, 09:40:33 AM »
You know what I'm talking about---you probably have a mean "shoe game" yourself...

You ain't surviving if you take a woman to a Steve Madden store.
D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2011, 09:43:05 AM »
You ain't surviving if you take a woman to a Steve Madden store.
;D

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2011, 09:45:47 AM »
A bunch of damn fools if you ask me. Shit doesn't have anything to do with ethnicity groups of any kind..these are fools plain and simple and none of them can sit in a chair and logically explain stampedes over jordans, ipads..whatever. You have to have the IQ of a pigeon to do shit like this over "items" ..etc  

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2011, 09:50:11 AM »
In the Holiday spirit, I find this video sad.   Instead of being respectful, joyous and having values that should be to reflect on the spirit of the Holidays, be close to friends and family, these people are going out and spending hundreds of dollars that they dont have to get a pair of shoes.

Yes, shoes. 

Unreal. If you have the money and cant afford to spend it, that is your choice, but come on now, these are shoes, made overseas, probably for around $20, whose buyer demand because of the name made them way overpriced.

So many other things to get that are way more practical, way more long lasting.

But then again, what is more unemployment benefits and food stamps for.

Very sad.

Mommy got beat up and needs to rest because of a pair of shoes instead of spending time with the family and reflecting on what is important in life.

Family, Friends, Respect, Honor, Working Hard and enjoying time.

I've learned long time ago christmas has nothing to do with the birth of christ......

newmom

« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2011, 09:55:39 AM »

in all honesty, no shoe game here. If I like them and are on sale, yea I'll get shoes. I don't own any high end shoes (except one pair of coach shoes). Sadly, shoes these days are all round toe and shit. I prefer the old fashioned stilettos, you know the uber pointy toe ones. But I sure as fuck ain't knocking or shoving to get to any shoes, bags, or anything else for that matter.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2011, 09:56:04 AM »
A bunch of damn fools if you ask me. Shit doesn't have anything to do with ethnicity groups of any kind..these are fools plain and simple and none of them can sit in a chair and logically explain stampedes over jordans, ipads..whatever. You have to have the IQ of a pigeon to do shit like this over "items" ..etc  
Ipads...man, I saw people camping out for those things...and I overheard one guy saying, "Duuude, I didn't even pay my rent so I could sit out here!"
can you believe that! Using your rent money for an ipad? And he probably is short of money for other things...
People have some effed up priorities these days. From the people who think that they deserve every luxury, to those who put more value on a pair of Jordans instead of a criminal record, a job, good grades, and damn common sense (you can get the shoes later on, for less).

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2011, 09:57:52 AM »
Don't see white people shooting each other for the latest pair of ghetto shoes

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2011, 10:00:44 AM »
in all honesty, no shoe game here. If I like them and are on sale, yea I'll get shoes. I don't own any high end shoes (except one pair of coach shoes). Sadly, shoes these days are all round toe and shit. I prefer the old fashioned stilettos, you know the uber pointy toe ones. But I sure as fuck ain't knocking or shoving to get to any shoes, bags, or anything else for that matter.
You talking about those round toe with thick ass sole? I call em "stripper shoes", because thet look like what you see those 1980s---early 90s strippers wearing.
They are clunky looking and aesthetically unpleasing for a woman's "dainty" feet...they look awkward.
All I know, is I don't go shopping with any woman buying shoes---last time I did it was 3 hours of my life I wanted back.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2011, 10:03:49 AM »
there are atheist, materialistic black, mexican, asian and white people, true. They all abandonned religion completely and everything that went with it, walking in their own parents steps.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2011, 10:11:25 AM »
I love my coach bags like most females that own them, but come on, I have yet to hear or see stampeding to get to the new bag that's out.

I saw such a stempede, it ran right over my cock.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2011, 10:26:29 AM »
there are atheist, materialistic black, mexican, asian and white people, true. They all abandonned religion completely and everything that went with it, walking in their own parents steps.
Yes, because you emulate Jesus so perfectly.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2011, 10:36:36 AM »
Neither of these purchasers of footwear would compose Beethovens 9th anyways

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2011, 10:43:58 AM »

;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2011, 10:44:41 AM »
I don't think it's a race thing either, the last guy they interviewed appeared half white-half black, so had both genes :)  Couldn't stop laughing when he goes, "We've been here waiting till 1 am....uhh....since 1 am!!"

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2011, 10:47:20 AM »
The new negro examples being myself, Parker, Benny B, Option DD for a double dose of an ass whoopin (jk) Tre, and others.

Ok, Benny B is black. I missed that in his beef with Gracie.  Deep down inside Gracie knows Tais is a lovely chocolate woman.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2011, 10:47:24 AM »
?

must be tough to be a hateful ignorant democrat atheist, when your parents named you...adam. What a clown.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #49 on: December 24, 2011, 11:05:16 AM »
?

must be tough to be a hateful ignorant democrat atheist, when your parents named you...adam. What a clown.
I bet you believe in ghosts also.  ;D