Author Topic: Bad Ass - Epic Beard Man Movie  (Read 13944 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: EPIC BEARD MAN MOVIE
« Reply #75 on: December 25, 2011, 04:59:05 PM »
i'm no racist but if this movie doesn't have some white guy beating up a nigger on the bus then I will call bullshit
It has a mexican beating up 2 white guys in order to save some poor black guy.  ??? :-\ >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #76 on: December 25, 2011, 05:01:37 PM »
It has a mexican beating up 2 white guys in order to save some poor black guy.  ??? :-\ >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

there is no God

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 25, 2011, 05:03:59 PM »
They need to get a little creative with it and possibly have Danny Trejo carry around a Machete while riding various forms of public transportation around the city.  As soon as some smart as starts to give him shit, you know the rest..

...the rest as in he forces the jerks (preferably blacks, hispanics and maybe some brazilian men) by the edge of his blade, to violent sexual intercourse.

"1"

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 25, 2011, 05:04:40 PM »

Has that very action ever even happened in the history of the world?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #79 on: December 25, 2011, 05:06:06 PM »
Has that very action ever even happened in the history of the world?

LOL

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #80 on: December 25, 2011, 05:18:28 PM »
The black woman that was urging the wannabe thug to "kick his white ass" will be replaced in the film by a viciously racist white woman , not unlike the UK bitch on a tram!
O

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #81 on: December 25, 2011, 05:49:23 PM »
4chan going bonkers over this  ;D

http://boards.4chan.org/b/res/370305076

lol

706 likes, 828 dislikes

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #82 on: December 25, 2011, 05:55:51 PM »
i still don't know how 4chan works

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 25, 2011, 05:59:02 PM »
i still don't know how 4chan works

GOOD!  That just means you're not a fucking nerd like me.  :)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 25, 2011, 06:04:52 PM »
Hollywood is gay.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #85 on: December 25, 2011, 06:32:11 PM »
What the fuck?

The most important part of the story (Race) was completely discarded...  I fucking hate Hollywood.

Why is race the most important part of the story?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #86 on: December 25, 2011, 06:43:38 PM »
Why is race the most important part of the story?
I think the fact that race was so important to Hollywood that they had to change it says a lot about the state of things in this country.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 25, 2011, 06:51:15 PM »
I think the fact that race was so important to Hollywood that they had to change it says a lot about the state of things in this country.

What's the state of things in this country?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 25, 2011, 07:00:09 PM »

Aren't you the same asshole who thinks that Rocky 5 was made over 25 years ago?

God damn you must be the stupidest sonovabitch on this site.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #89 on: December 25, 2011, 07:26:01 PM »
WTF? Is this for real?? lol

It's like The Onion made a movie trailer.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #90 on: December 25, 2011, 07:33:55 PM »
That even though were trying to erase racism, the fact is weve just managed to totally flip the issue, nothing has changed really, its still accepted to be racist/discrimate, its just the groups who are allowed tp do it have changed.
That race is a big deal when its white on black/mexican, but its ok when its mexican/black on white. Big enough of a deal that they had to change it in this movie.

I know you deplore racism, which is an admirable trait, no one should be judged based on the color of their skin... HOWEVER, it would be stupid to believe that racial culture doesnt exist; stereotypes exist for a reason, people dont just come up with things out of thin air.

It seems our country has made it clear that racism is not tolerated under any circumstances..... unless you're not white.

When a mexican calls someone white boy... its freedom of speech. (and rightfully so)
When a black calls someone a cracker, its freedom of speech. (and rightfully so)
If a white guy calls someone a spic or n-word, its racist. What happened to freedom of speech and equality for all?

We have gone on a crusade as a country to stop racism (which is a good thing), but instead of making an effort to erase racism in its entirety, we have just made it wrong if youre white, but if youre not, hell have at it (Even family guy made a comment about this; "Thats racist... Unless your black, who for some reason now days cannot be racist" lol)... Have you heard of a single news story of a black man committing a hate crime?

A single news story of a mexican discriminating against whites?

I doubt it.

If theyre going to crucify people and make such a crusade against racism, they need to do it against everyone who commits it.. not just against one group of people.

Personally, I feel that the issue of race is made more pronounced by things like this, they made it an issue, everyone knows the real story, and by changing it so obviously it blatantly tells everyone that yes, race is so important we had to change it to not offend people. Which isnt equality; its discrimination in its own way.
The same way I feel that the government makes race more of an issue than it should be... Hate crime laws are so bad that anyone white on minority crime can be a hate crime... but you almost never see the reverse. That isnt the way it should be... hate crimes should only be an issue if they there is no doubt the crime occured due to race.. and it should go both ways. Otherwise its not equality.... its discrimination.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #91 on: December 25, 2011, 07:49:57 PM »
At least they didn't dishonor another memory with a Roberto Sly movie.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 25, 2011, 09:12:36 PM »
At least they didn't dishonor another memory with a Roberto Sly movie.

give it some time.  eddie murphy would make a good bob sly!

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 25, 2011, 09:25:12 PM »
The fact that people think it's a big deal to change the race of characters in a movie reveals how some people viewed the original video.

Some people viewed the original video as BLACK Vs. WHITE.

Some people, like myself, viewed it as PERSON VS. PERSON.  

It's an African American man fighting a Caucasian man, but race means nothing in the context of the video from my perspective.

That even though were trying to erase racism, the fact is weve just managed to totally flip the issue, nothing has changed really, its still accepted to be racist/discrimate, its just the groups who are allowed tp do it have changed.
That race is a big deal when its white on black/mexican, but its ok when its mexican/black on white. Big enough of a deal that they had to change it in this movie.

I know you deplore racism, which is an admirable trait, no one should be judged based on the color of their skin... HOWEVER, it would be stupid to believe that racial culture doesnt exist; stereotypes exist for a reason, people dont just come up with things out of thin air.

It seems our country has made it clear that racism is not tolerated under any circumstances..... unless you're not white.

When a mexican calls someone white boy... its freedom of speech. (and rightfully so)
When a black calls someone a cracker, its freedom of speech. (and rightfully so)
If a white guy calls someone a spic or n-word, its racist. What happened to freedom of speech and equality for all?

We have gone on a crusade as a country to stop racism (which is a good thing), but instead of making an effort to erase racism in its entirety, we have just made it wrong if youre white, but if youre not, hell have at it (Even family guy made a comment about this; "Thats racist... Unless your black, who for some reason now days cannot be racist" lol)... Have you heard of a single news story of a black man committing a hate crime?

A single news story of a mexican discriminating against whites?

I doubt it.

If theyre going to crucify people and make such a crusade against racism, they need to do it against everyone who commits it.. not just against one group of people.

Personally, I feel that the issue of race is made more pronounced by things like this, they made it an issue, everyone knows the real story, and by changing it so obviously it blatantly tells everyone that yes, race is so important we had to change it to not offend people. Which isnt equality; its discrimination in its own way.
The same way I feel that the government makes race more of an issue than it should be... Hate crime laws are so bad that anyone white on minority crime can be a hate crime... but you almost never see the reverse. That isnt the way it should be... hate crimes should only be an issue if they there is no doubt the crime occured due to race.. and it should go both ways. Otherwise its not equality.... its discrimination.

That's your opinion.  

I believe we live in a country where every man, woman, and child enjoys racial equality.  The days of inequality based on someones gender, skin color, or lifestyle is dying.  

A new generation of tolerant, intelligent, young people are beginning to run society.  Hopefully, the ignorance of past generations will be erased and every person can lead fullfilling lives.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 25, 2011, 09:32:38 PM »
WE ARE ALL ONE

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 25, 2011, 09:37:04 PM »

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #96 on: December 26, 2011, 09:48:58 AM »
the world really hates white people, huh...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #97 on: December 26, 2011, 09:55:22 AM »
the world really hates white people, huh...

More like jealous and envious.  The more brown this country gets, the worse off we will be.   Everyone knows it.     

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 26, 2011, 10:51:31 AM »
Some people viewed the original video as BLACK Vs. WHITE.

Some people, like myself, viewed it as PERSON VS. PERSON.  

White people are senselessly attacked daily by minorities at astronomical rates.  The fact that this old man was able to turn it around in such a common minority thug versus white victim scenario is what the Epic Beard Man video was all about.

This movie is unrealistic, and disrespectful.

Next we should cast Bernhard Goetz as a black man, defending himself from white thugs on the Subway, because that's such a common occurrence.  ::)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #99 on: December 26, 2011, 10:53:59 AM »
More like jealous and envious.  The more brown this country gets, the worse off we will be.   Everyone knows it.    

envious of what... jealousy of what... I'm a regular joe, doing regular shit. But I know exactly what you mean by that, trust me. Many times I have these hatefull and dissapointed gazes when confronting with them. Especially if I'm with a woman, they look at me very angrily, this weird gaze in their eyes. Not all, and I have quite a few non white friends that I love, but lmao :D

My country leaders are very anti finnish and very super pro liberals. Russias putingwants to attach finland back to russia and finnish leaders wants to convert our whole country into islam basicly. Finland has also sucked up the white guilt nonsense like no other, and the most frustrating and angering part of it is that a guy like me has to endure that shit, it really is pissing me off. But I also think that I'm gonna just abandon my own race because white people are the most backstabbing, penis envious, low selfesteem, gay and pervertic pieces of shits who constantly beat eachother to the ground :D

But it helps me to ease my anger towards that subject because I know why it happends. The whole world is going towards shit and that's NWO with OWC and everyone is going to suffer from it one way or the other. Cencury is the new norm and right now racism and immigration is again a hot topic because it helps the leaders to forge these bullshit laws that you can't say and do shit even if you are right. And then it will escalade.