Author Topic: LOOK WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS!  (Read 11575 times)

whitewidow

Re: LOOK WHAT CAME IN MY BOX.
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2011, 01:15:38 AM »
How do you plan on using all of them together?
and why don't you stick with one brand?
also how do you spread the weekly shots of tren hex?

you can get away with shooting tren hex twice a week. EOD is probably best though. it is dosed lower. It dosn't really work that much slower than Tren A. I am going to stick with trenax. just because of my beliefs everybody knows I like human grade gear even though trenax is UGL from china. but from what I hear it is Bomb. Instant gains,roid rage, trensomnia, just bomb Tren. strangers tren is ugl but if he is telling me the truth it is actually more like HG gear so it come down to the fact I like amps better.

I might shoot one amp of parabolin monday and wednesday and friday go with Tren acetate. Or I might just save the parabolin for next cycle and just use the trenax and some of strangers tren. i will try strangers tren first and see what I get within a week. Then I will use the trenax and see what happens the second week. Tren should work within a day or two. so I am giving them an even shot. I might give strangers tren a run for 8 days actually then try the trenax and compare. probably will finish the cycle with whatever tren works the best.

Like I said I do like amps better than multidose vials. when the time comes i will figure out what brand I will run for the remainder of the cycle. I probably will just save the parabolin for next run and not even bother using it.it's either one or the other and when it comes down to it tren A is just works faster. Although parabolin is amazing shit. so it is a toss up. when the time comes I will decide what to use parabolin or tren A. depends on how I am looking at the time.

whitewidow

« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2011, 01:16:47 AM »
How do you like parabolin over tren ace?
how much parabolin are you running a week, 2-3 amps?

If I go with the parabolin EOD so 3 amps a week.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2011, 02:00:11 AM »
If I go with the parabolin EOD so 3 amps a week.

I'm using APs boldebolin with great results. I though about giving their Parabolin a try. Just 2 amps/week together with my test/EQ. See how it feels. I'm a bad sleeper without drugs. But i don't think 2 amps of Para would make it much worse and its probably worth it.
How about the finadick? Will you be running proviron and/or caber with the parabolin?
Boundary Breaker

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2011, 03:26:07 AM »
Haha man iv ten boxes of that alpha parabolan just waiting to be shot

whitewidow

« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2011, 08:29:51 AM »
I'm using APs boldebolin with great results. I though about giving their Parabolin a try. Just 2 amps/week together with my test/EQ. See how it feels. I'm a bad sleeper without drugs. But i don't think 2 amps of Para would make it much worse and its probably worth it.
How about the finadick? Will you be running proviron and/or caber with the parabolin?

just clomid. gets my balls back to life. If i am having estrogen problems I would add a 100mg shot of masteron or you could go with proviron.I only run a quick 8-12 week cycle and the HCG and clomid works great my balls and dick come back to life

whitewidow

« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2011, 08:35:50 AM »
Haha man iv ten boxes of that alpha parabolan just waiting to be shot

break out the syringes and get to work-LOL. I got 20 boxes to go through but I am going to go with strangers tren acetate first then switch to trenx to see if their is a diffrence in quality. next cycle i will have to go with the parabolin. unless I get more HGH then I might run this cycle longer and might go pro. in the 202pd range battling out with jose raymond
who will be very sick by the time I go pro.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2011, 08:57:57 AM »
I've used a little of Negma's Parabolan from way back long after it had expired. Was some real good stuff, it was actually the first tren product I had ever used. I think the reason it is still so highly talked about is the times it was in. Tren now a days is a dime a dozen, especially with the ability to make your own. Back then, it was only this and there was nothing like it. Kind of like a hot French chick that moves to town, puts out, then moves away all of a sudden. Then 20 equally hot American chicks move to town and they are all whores with big titonas. Thats my analogy for the day. Ur welcome!

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2011, 09:53:12 AM »
Some legit para would be awesome to run!!! I'm trying to decide whether to run some AP para or trenax for when I bring in the tren! Decisions decisions  ;D

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2011, 12:30:45 PM »

well bro read the 3rd party testing alpha pharmas raws are super high quality!Tren acetate takes the cake works instantly. Tren hex works slower but the gains are nutts and I dont think I will get as bad of trensomnia or roid rage. parabolin made alot of big time pros. their is no human grade Tren acetate but there has been human grade parabolin(Tren Hex) that french parabolin is what made those early 70's /80's bodybuilders. never will you see human grade Tren Enanthate.

I would stick with the Tren acetate  if you can handle the sides at high doses. I personally can't I get roid rage and trensomnia at those high doses i can handle 300mg a week ok but 700mg-1000mg like some of you guys use I couldn't handle!. If the chef is who I am thinking  and he is not bs'ing about his set-up then it is good Tren E and at a great price. I think I know the chef and I have been having some long talks with him about diffrent things AAS related and if he is telling the truth you cant get better UGL. Tren E just takes longer to peak on. useless in my book but if you do not like the rapid tren acetate onsett it is a good product.

kind of like Test prop compared to Test E. The chefs price if it is who I am thinking does not reflect top grade Tren E. Tren E is a spendy raw compared to tren acetate and its only 10$ more when it should be 20-40$ more. I have never seen such a tiny margin of price between Tren acetate and Tren E with this chef.

yes, that is who i'm referring to. i couldn't believe the margin either between the long ester and short. i PMd you.

whitewidow

Re: LOOK WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS!
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2011, 06:01:59 PM »
I CHANED THE TITLE FOR THE IMMATURE WHO THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY SAYING LOOK WHAT CAME IN MY BOX. ALOT OF JEALOUS KIDS CALLING ME A DEALER JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO MONEY OR GEAR! lol BODYBUILDERS USE ALOT OF PRODUCT!

whitewidow

« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2011, 06:14:44 PM »
yes, that is who i'm referring to. i couldn't believe the margin either between the long ester and short. i PMd you.

I didn't get a PM but the margin of 10$ between Tren A and tren E makes no sense! Tren E is a very expensive raw compared to Tren A. TREN A is cheap. TREN E is spendy. there has to be something up. never in my life and 7 years of being around anabolics and I have been around alot of anabolics bedrooms full. TREN Enanthate always was super spendy sometimes double the price of Tren acetate. or close to it. the 10$ margin made me skeptical so I would stay away. unless he bought it for cheap because it was low purity.only explanation I can think of. just have never seen it. I have seen 10ml vials of Tren E go for 100$ while the Tren A was 40$ from a old top ugl. and you could probbaly find old british dragon prices that show Tren A being about 80$ and Tren E being 200$ just for 10ml.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2011, 01:26:49 AM »

I didn't get a PM but the margin of 10$ between Tren A and tren E makes no sense! Tren E is a very expensive raw compared to Tren A. TREN A is cheap. TREN E is spendy. there has to be something up. never in my life and 7 years of being around anabolics and I have been around alot of anabolics bedrooms full. TREN Enanthate always was super spendy sometimes double the price of Tren acetate. or close to it. the 10$ margin made me skeptical so I would stay away. unless he bought it for cheap because it was low purity.only explanation I can think of. just have never seen it. I have seen 10ml vials of Tren E go for 100$ while the Tren A was 40$ from a old top ugl. and you could probbaly find old british dragon prices that show Tren A being about 80$ and Tren E being 200$ just for 10ml.

I just re-sent the PM, something went wrong, sorry about that. I have very similar feelings as to what you are posting, and had the same initial reaction to the prices. Let me know what you think of my solution in the PM (using myself as a guinea pig and just seeing how the tren e is, and then reporting my results on the thunder dome... I have after all used the old, beautiful batch of BD tren-e before they shut down, so I know what the goods are).

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2011, 03:20:17 AM »
The first tren I ever used was the "new" BD tren hex.  I know you guys will say that IP's shit is bunk, but this stuff was the real deal.  Maybe it was just tren ace, who knows.

alpmaster00

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2011, 01:56:36 PM »
I CHANED THE TITLE FOR THE IMMATURE WHO THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY SAYING LOOK WHAT CAME IN MY BOX. ALOT OF JEALOUS KIDS CALLING ME A DEALER JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO MONEY OR GEAR! lol BODYBUILDERS USE ALOT OF PRODUCT!

Jeez dude calm down. I thought it was pretty funny and you'd get a laugh. Maybe you shouldn't be using tren.  ;)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2011, 02:01:38 PM »
I CHANED THE TITLE FOR THE IMMATURE WHO THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY SAYING LOOK WHAT CAME IN MY BOX.

i am laughing outloud really hard  ;D

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2011, 02:38:10 PM »
Do you really think its smart to be posting pictures of a butt load of steroids and stacks of money  ???

mrgut

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2011, 03:03:26 PM »
Do you really think its smart to be posting pictures of a butt load of steroids and stacks of money  ???

What he needed to do was take a pic of all his cash and stash on the hood of his lambo with a naked super model posing next to it... now ,that is baller!

But really unless he's already on somebody's watch list nobodys going to give a shit.

mrgut

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2011, 04:15:31 PM »
Yeah. I mean most of time just showing stuff like that once in a blue moon isn't going to attract too much attention to you. Constant exposure of things like that is never a good idea whether on the internetz or in real life. I'm sure though someone like WW has his ass covered. Bottom line is if "they" want to bust you you're ass is grass, and that is just part of the game we all play doing what we do.

whitewidow

« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2011, 04:44:08 PM »
Yeah. I mean most of time just showing stuff like that once in a blue moon isn't going to attract too much attention to you. Constant exposure of things like that is never a good idea whether on the internetz or in real life. I'm sure though someone like WW has his ass covered. Bottom line is if "they" want to bust you you're ass is grass, and that is just part of the game we all play doing what we do.

I took the thread down in 10 minutes. I was just fucking with you guys saying I was going to buy all the kigs. It really did worry some people. just a joke I was playing. I am not ordering kigs yet. I dont have any picture up of any gear except the parabolin amps and the empty boxes. I only potsed a few of the amps its all personal. Ron dosn't want big amount pictuures taken but small pictures of HGH or personal use is ok. or i a product is a counterfeit post it up. Money is diffrent who gives a shit. Thta thread I was intending to take down within 30minutes due to politics. and I didn't want you guys prostituting yourelfs out there just so you could maybe get a few kigs before I bought them all. or take loans from parents or friends so I took it down. I had no intention on buying all the kigs.It was just a joke.  this picture is OK the other picture was overboard. I go way back and depedning on the forum  people would post ass loads of their gear. some boards dont care some do. Ron didnt like that much gear posted. this is just personal amount there are 100 amps in that pic . just personal use. that is all! Did you guys want to see my ferrari I just bought?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2011, 04:55:50 PM »
I can see where Ron's coming from you know...kinda putting him in a bad spot(potentially). In the end ww its just for your well being.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2011, 05:13:00 PM »
Who is strango? never heard of him. I have heard of stranger. and yes like I said on my cycle thread I might throw in some parabolin along with tren acetate. I will use trenax, strangers, and alpha pharma parabolin(Tren Hex)

up the dose some to compensate for the ester weight + pin less frequent = win.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2011, 05:21:30 PM »
No parabolin is (Trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate) it is between Tren acetate and Tren ennanthate. it does not work as rapidly as tren acetate.

i think tren hex has a comparable (if not longer) half life than enanthate.
clinically tren hex was administered once a month.
for bb'ing it's taken once a week. same with enanthate (although it was never used clinically)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2011, 08:19:59 PM »
WW posting pics of gear...everyone's worried about it. Well, look at it this way, there's no way on this earth anyone can prove that pic is actually his. No one is going to get arrested for posting a picture of a steroid or steroids...as far as any court would be concerned that could have very easily been taken off a google search and posted here.

When it comes to steroids, everyone and their brother gets so worked up over the wrong things and often ignores the important ones.

mrgut

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2011, 08:36:58 PM »
I took the thread down in 10 minutes. Money is diffrent who gives a shit. Thta thread I was intending to take down within 30minutes due to politics. and I didn't want you guys prostituting yourelfs out there just so you could maybe get a few kigs before I bought them all. or take loans from parents or friends so I took it down. I had no intention on buying all the kigs.It was just a joke.

*sigh* GOOD!! I was already lining up clientele for G4P... and sadly I would be lower tier. :'(

alpmaster00

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2011, 08:54:21 PM »
why did you change the thread title you herb

Cuz I said "LOOK WHAT CAME IN MY BOX" sounded pretty homo.  ::)